Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
When did you stop watching Pokemon?, When did you stop?
Alola Champion K...
post Apr 22 2013, 07:46 PM
Post #221

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 172 028

SoulSilver Roster

For me it ended after Johto - when Ash finally beat Gary, and Misty and Brock left. From that point on that's when it really seems to set in that the anime's never really going to end as long as the franchise keeps getting tons of money...

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zigzagoon
post May 19 2013, 08:03 AM
Post #222

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 192 055

My Favourites

I'm currently re-watching Kanto region.
I don't think I've really watched anything past when Misty left. I know I've seen a few of the episodes with May, but they were never the same. :C

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lizzymon
post Jul 25 2013, 03:11 AM
Post #223

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 154 895

Active Squad

I stopped watching after season 8, first episode. They stopping airing at on TV, i didn;t have my own computer, so i couldn't watch it. Ah well, maybe i should catch up somehow.
+Quote Post

The Unholy Diver
post Jul 25 2013, 11:47 PM
Post #224

The asteriotypical one
Group Icon

From: The wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell
Member No.: 161 989

Z's Team (so far)

I think i watched every episode of the first season multiple times because the season one re-runs used to air every night late at night on boomerang XD
but i dont remember any of them :/

I think i stopped watching after the season one re-run marathons stopped. I saw a few episodes here and there since then, and have collectively watched quite a few episodes, and i have watched quite a few (but not many) of the movies, like arceus and the jewel of life and that one where dialga and palkia where fighting (forgot it's name XD).

but i havent watched any of the gen 5 and most of the gen 4 episodes. I was thinking about catching up, but im too lazy, and i'm not much of a TV watcher anymore anyway.

This post has been edited by Zer0hundred: Jul 25 2013, 11:47 PM

--------------------
Thanks to the mobile site, I'm back on gpx!

I CAN CLICK BACK NOW

credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Karl Marx
post Aug 7 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #225

The Truth Is We Out Here
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 752

SWAMPERT

i stopped watching around pokemon dp galactic battles, it just got boring. although i should start watching the original pokemon episodes [i started watching around pokemon advanced challenge because thats when i started getting into pokemon]

--------------------
When I'm sad I get in my Pod, I stare out the window and I'm like it's macaroni time

shiny swaggies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Deyula
post Oct 19 2013, 11:49 AM
Post #226

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 208 388

Electric Flight~!

I stopped watching after the 4th season, Master Quest. Just now, I have started rewatching from the beginning (Indigo League) and buying the movies before the original VAs are gone. I am planning to watch the seasons I missed (up until Diamond & Pearl, I...do not like the new voices...) Basically, once I reach Diamond & Pearl, I am done.

--------------------

^ Lovely banner created by SpiritoftheOcean from The Ocean Floor Shop ^

+Oppsites Attract-

^ created by Lord Akuma from
the The Grimm Refuge shop
+Quote Post

Angelblah
post Oct 19 2013, 12:08 PM
Post #227

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 198 888

Active Squad

Im stopped watching it when it was Sinnoh

It Just Didn't seem right to me...It Was missing something with Ash.

:/

This post has been edited by Angelblah: Oct 19 2013, 12:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Liraxus
post Oct 23 2013, 08:53 AM
Post #228

Some secret agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 600

need gen 6 party

I stopped watching around the time Sinnoh was coming around, Ash is still an idiot that feels like he hasn't learned anything going through 3 different regions, that and Dawn simply can't beat Misty, I did like Brock still, though.

I'm more of a genwunner with the anime, the first anime justified Ash's suckiness at Pokémon because he was new, and Misty and Brock were well designed characters that helped Ash along the way, these new episodes do nothing but yell in your face "WE GOT POKEMONS!"
+Quote Post

Thief Noctis
post Oct 23 2013, 08:58 AM
Post #229

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 167 712

Active Squad

I only watched it a lot during the Kanto time. My interest dwindled around Johto for the whole series in general (including the games), but then before Hoenn arrived I was obsessed with it again. I think I stopped properly watching the anime after Hoenn, but still watch the odd episode here and there if it happens to be on.
+Quote Post

dededo1
post May 7 2017, 01:49 PM
Post #230

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 249 376

Active Squad

Black and White
I just couldn't take Ash's incompetence

--------------------

+Quote Post

ashmee
post May 7 2017, 03:31 PM
Post #231

PKMN TRAINER RED
Group Icon

Member No.: 241 718

the dream team

initially, i stopped during the great 4kids purge. i had nothing against the new voice actors, or anything. it was just too bizarre for me. i came back to watch the first twenty or so episodes of diamond and pearl and enjoyed those, though! after that, i fell out of it again for a while, mostly because of my killer school + depression combo, but there was a point in high school where i tried to watch it all with subs. sadly, subbed pokemon episodes are super hard to find outside of illegal means, so i only got so far.

right now, my girlfriend and i are watching the entire series over again together, skipping between english dub and sub when we have to with a preference for sub. all in all, we've been having an awesome time, even though i think the english dubbed writing seriously suffers kanto battle frontier (again, 4kids purge) and on. team rocket's excessive rhyming in particular is.... super insufferable. and they're generally not as endearing as they used to be, which blows, because they were more or less the best part of each episode before. but that and sometimes repetitive character arcs aside, very fun! i'm glad i'm checking it out again as an adult. i'd recommend everybody give it a second chance, honestly. sun and moon is adorable.

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:12 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.