Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lab egg get?
TreeWithAChainsa...
post Dec 31 2009, 11:35 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 15 924

Active Squad

I clicked two eggs in the lab today and it just jumped me back to the top of the page and displayed a different set of eggs at the bottom. Does that mean that it was already claimed and the site isn't telling me anymore, or is there some glitch that isn't letting me get lab eggs?

--------------------
POKEMANS - I RETURN CLICKS BY PERCENTAGE, NOT NUMBER.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Dec 31 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #2

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

Either the egg was already claimed (which is possible, because the lab has been emptying a lot faster than normal due to the increased EXP from clicks), or, if you opened multiple tabs with the lab, and then clicked something in the first one, then that would happen.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

TreeWithAChainsa...
post Dec 31 2009, 11:43 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 15 924

Active Squad

QUOTE(Bidofo @ Dec 31 2009, 11:38 AM) *
Either the egg was already claimed (which is possible, because the lab has been emptying a lot faster than normal due to the increased EXP from clicks), or, if you opened multiple tabs with the lab, and then clicked something in the first one, then that would happen.

Well, I didn't have another tab open. I was just wondering cause the last time I tried to claim an egg from the lab unsuccessfully, it gave me the error message saying another user had already claimed the egg, whereas today I got no such message.

--------------------
POKEMANS - I RETURN CLICKS BY PERCENTAGE, NOT NUMBER.
+Quote Post

Alecxias
post Dec 31 2009, 12:13 PM
Post #4

Aalecis
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 38 436

-_-

QUOTE(TreeWithAChainsaw @ Dec 31 2009, 04:43 PM) *
QUOTE(Bidofo @ Dec 31 2009, 11:38 AM) *

Well, I didn't have another tab open. I was just wondering cause the last time I tried to claim an egg from the lab unsuccessfully, it gave me the error message saying another user had already claimed the egg, whereas today I got no such message.

I got that too But I didnt get any error message

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Dec 31 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

because the lab has been emptying a lot faster than normal due to the increased EXP from clicks)

Wow! So what I just saw.. the Lab going from 4 eggs to 3, to 2, to 1 and now the message saying that there are no eggs in the Lab... that is normal? I never saw that before and it took me by surprise. I had no idea the Lab could run out. Thanks for that information, Bidofo.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

LightYagami
post Jan 3 2010, 07:00 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 41 313

Favourites

Yeah the same thing happened to me as well on the 31st. I clicked a Kyogre egg but I never got it nor did I get a message that it was taken already.. it just refreshed the page.. ._. I went to my party to check if it might have just skipped the 'egg claimed' page but I just didn't get the egg..

Then just yesterday, I claimed Skorupi from the lab but it didn't go to the "egg claimed page" it just refreshed the lab.. Thinking it was the same glitch I went to my party but this time I DID get it. So iunno I found it kind of strange.. but then again I don't really use the lab all that often so it might be normal.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to say that I didn't have any other lab tabs open at the time

--------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Party~
>> <<
>> >>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:03 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.