Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Keep Getting Kicked
Keqings Lightnin...
post Apr 9 2017, 05:47 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 19 334

Active Squad

Hi guys,

I rose from the dead to post here. I'm still having issues getting logged off like every five minutes. I'll go to a new page (it's happened on Trinkets, it happens a lot on PC) and I get logged off. Sometimes it's moments after I log in, sometimes I get some time in before I'm kicked. I guess my point is that this makes it really hard to do anything, especially PC stuff; I've been logged off in the middle of doing PC work, and lost like five minutes' worth of work. It's been an issue for a long time.

The weirdest part is that the most recent visit I had, I got logged off after visiting the Trinkets page, and then a few minutes later while I was on another webpage in another tab, I got some GPXplus notification things. I went back to the GPX tab, went from Trinkets to my page, and was logged back in.

I really love this site, but is it just me that's having all these issues? Is it a Chrome thing? I believe I'm using the most updated version of Chrome, on Windows 10, but I've had issues on my older computer too. (Which I also used Chrome on)

Thank you! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Apr 9 2017, 08:50 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

I've never had this issue but have you checked the keep me logged in? Do you have any extensions?

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Apr 10 2017, 01:12 AM
Post #3

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 56 857

I've had this problem before, also on Chrome, and it eventually just resolved itself. I don't know how to solve it faster, or if you can, but at least you can be reassured that it won't last forever?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Keqings Lightnin...
post Apr 10 2017, 10:17 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 19 334

Active Squad

I've never had this issue but have you checked the keep me logged in? Do you have any extensions?

I didn't know the Keep Me Logged In was an option now! That's cool. But no, I don't have that. I'll check it next time I log off/get logged off.
I do have extensions; I don't know if they'd cause a problem, since a lot of them I've had before the issue started. I can list them if you'd like.

I've had this problem before, also on Chrome, and it eventually just resolved itself. I don't know how to solve it faster, or if you can, but at least you can be reassured that it won't last forever?

I hope it just resolves itself. Lol I can be patient I think.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:23 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.