Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Castle Vonmoto: Team Kellor, Darryn's Group: Post Here!
Protoman
post Jan 4 2010, 08:23 AM
Post #21

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 39 890

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson clapped vigorously, as did his Pokemon Blaze and Hydro.

"Bravo, you guys," he yelled to them, hoping that he could be heard, "bravo!" Tyson then began to go to the rest of the group. He smiled widely, slightly sighing with happiness that they were having fun and connecting as a team. He thought about all of the teamwork that he had done not too long ago, which brought about the memories of..."Tikal..." Tyson sighed to himself. He couldn't come to the realization that he wouldn't see her for a while, if he ever saw her again. His black, bold eyes began to water slightly, making the muscles in his eyes try to hold back the oncoming tears. He succeeded, wiping the few tears from his eyes before smiling again.

"Well, one down," Tyson said before sighing, "and about ten more to go..." An eerie feeling came over him, giving Tyson the shivers. He panicked slightly, but looked around to see what had happened. Nothing came up, causing Tyson to shrug it off and wait for Darryn's next move.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jan 4 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #22

Team Rogue: Pidgeotto
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 814

PANE: Darryn Kellor

Darryn drank in the energy that flooded him as he sang, rejoicing in the life it gave him to be on the stage. Back when he had taken part in the Arasam Contest he had felt nervous and stupid but after all the practice and support he had only gotten more confident. In fact, he was at the top of his game! Not only that, but this Vincent guy had a pretty decent voice, too.

Their song ended and Vincent ran off, looking particularly queasy.

*He looks how I felt after my first Appeal!* Darryn laughed to himself quietly and made his way off the stage to rejoin the group. The rag-tag bunch watched him eagerly... Almost expectantly.

<They wish for you to make the next decision.> Lady informed him in private, sitting quietly at his feet. <It seems they have chosen you for their leader in this game.>

<You have got to be kidding me!> Darryn sent back, unsure of what to do. Jaima had been the one unofficially nomiated as the leader in their travelling group - Darryn was like the second in command. <But I guess Riker did get left in charge whenever Picard left the bridge... GEEK!>

"Er, I guess we move on then?" Darryn suggested to the group. They looked eager enough so Darryn unclipped the Premier Ball from his belt. "Then let's see which way to go next. Bravo, I choose you!"

"Pidgeooooh!!!" The Pidgeotto screamed merrily as he left the ball, exploding upwards in a flash of light and trailling gleaming golden feathers as he flew which spiralling down slowly to the ground. His Featherdance entrance combo still needed some work but it was getting there.

"Find us the nearest door out of here!" Darryn called up to his bird Pokemon.

Since the Carnival room was so big, Bravo could fly freely under the vaulted ceiling and soon enough he was back, calling and circling for Darryn and the team to follow. They did so quickly, each making sure their Pokemon were nearby before heading off. Once they were in sight of the large door that Bravo had found, Darryn recalled the bird Pokemon and headed towards it.

"And behind door number two..." He said, just as he cracked it open.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
Darryn Kellor ~ ~ PANE Moderator ~ ~ Lori Pardare
PANE Characters (click to show)
LA's Plays (click to show)

Unovalocke (click to show)
+Quote Post

LittleShadowPoke...
post Jan 4 2010, 06:07 PM
Post #23

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 490

Sweet Team

Now everyone seemed to be gathered around the inspiring singers. Joey arched an eyebrow nonchalantly, not fully taken in by the music. It must be great to be a performer..., Joey mused. Claw buried his feathered head into his wing. What's up with him? Joey asked himself at the tiny bird's strange behavior. As the song ended, Joey walked over to the stage and held out his arms for the exhausted Igglybuff, who had been twirling around on stage. Seeing her trainer, Kimiko inflated herself and floated down off the stage. She seemed very content and relaxed, a sort of fulfillment. Joey's eyes filled emotion at seeing the baby Pokemon in such a state from performing.

Turning to see the other performer, he could see that Vincent was well-involved with the garbage can. Apparently, a wave of uneasiness found him as the music adrenaline wound down. He patted his back and gave the only comfort he could, "That was way better than when you sang at home in the shower." This comment was met by another bout of heaves.

Claw nudged Joey and looked towards the rest of the group. Everyone was looking at Darryn expectantly. Joey didn't mind the message it was sending. Or at least, he thought it didn't. No, of course it didn't. This Darryn person kept pulling surprises out of the bag, of course it would awe such bystanders. Then he did just as he had been; he pulled another surprise out of the...pokeball. Joey recognized it as a Premier Ball, and out burst a beautiful Pidgeotto performing a Featherdance technique. The whole bird seemed to just...glow. Claw looked on in absolute adoration. Joey wished he could promise the young Pokemon that he would be like that someday, but a disillusionment with promises back-peddled the thought.

Darryn gave a command, and everyone started following the Bird pokemon. Claw flapped after him, jostling a "Hey!" out of Joey. He gripped Kimiko securely and grabbed onto Vincent's wrist so he wouldn't get left behind. Hopefully, he was done spewing his guts out, but it couldn't be helped now. They jogged along behind, following the Pidgeotto and catching up to the group. Claw was flying too, but hung behind the Pidgeotto and took care not to get too close. Joey knew why all too well.

They stopped in front of a big door, that was sure to lead to another room. The door was a dark, rich, wooden color, ornately carved with gleaming silver adornments. It had a knocker as well, in the shape of a Budew. It was attached by its vines up top, and its body was the knocker. It was superfluous to use it, though. Joey stepped forward and pushed the heavy door open....and saw.....a giant playground?

Kimiko, seeing all the shiny, Pokemon-themed equipment, quickly inflated out of Joey's arms and skittered over to the Lickitung slide. The stairs were situated in the back and went up into the back of the Pokemon into a closed-canopy staircase that opened up onto the slide, Lickitung's tongue. Upon closer inspection, Joey saw that the "stairs" in the back were really just small, rounded bumps meant for people and Pokemon to crawl up on. The slide appeared safe enough, although quite big, and left Kimiko to play.

There weren't any people around besides his group, but he saw plenty of Pokemon playing among the equipment. He also noticed a Hitmontop swinging along something. Mankey bars?

There were Mankey bars along one side of a Jungle Gym, and in another corner there was a large climbing rope web. Wait....that's not rope....., Joey looked closer. It's...some sort of...web. His thoughts were confirmed when a rather motherly looking Ariados descended from the ceiling, beckoning trainers to come climb with her.

Joey eschewed exploring the rest of the fun-looking equipment and ran over to the Ariados, ready to take on her challenge. He'd never been very strong throughout his life, and he was incredibly short, looking to be no more than 12, while actually being an adult (almost). He came to the first web, and saw that the web "rope" had been woven thick. He touched it, tentatively, testing it out. It had a slight "stick" to it, but nothing major. This Ariados must have had quite the project, making so much and making it with so much care and detail. By the looks of her, Joey could tell this Ariados was a female. He gripped the closest thread and pulled himself up, climbing up the netted web. He managed to get close enough to see that the Ariados was wearing a pink flowered collar with a tag, reading, "Charlotte." That was all Joey saw before she sped off to another web. She wants to play a game.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
Me (click to show)

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jan 5 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #24

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson looked in awe at the Featherdance as the Pidgeotto performed it right in front of them. Blaze and Hydro, however, began to feel slightly weak. He looked at them, realizing that the problem was the technique, since it does lower the Pokemon's attack force. He made them both retreat into their Poke Balls, following the group out the second door. He noticed as soon as he walked in a sudden change of climate.. He wiped his brow, removing the little bit of sweat that was on it. He looked around, noticing the new environment looked like a playground he saw back at home. He sighed deeply, with a smile on his face.

"Just like old times," Tyson muttered under his breath, "back at home..." He thought to himself about the times he went to the playground, his mom and dad playing with him. Dad... Tyson thought to himself, ...mom...I'll come home after I take Furoh by storm. I promise! He adjusted his hat before walking forward. This caught the attention of a few Mankey, one of which glared angrily at Tyson.

"Mankeeeeeeeeeeeey!" the Pokemon screeched before jumping onto Tyson's head, taking his hat from him.

"HEY!" Tyson bellowed, rather agitated at the Mankey, "GIVE ME BACK MY HAT!" Tyson reached for the Mankey, missing him by inches. He darted after the little Pokemon, but couldn't catch him. Tyson then snapped his fingers, pulling out the Poke Ball that contained Blaze. He opened the Poke Ball up, releasing the young Cyndaquil in a flash of light. This new environment made the Cyndaquil very happy, since it was a lot warmer than it was in the carnival room.

"Cyndaquil!" Blaze said to Tyson, saluting his trainer and waiting for his orders.

"I want you to use Smokescreen on that Mankey. He has my hat, so after the smoke gets to him, grab my hat, alright?" Blaze nodded and walked forward. This angered the Mankey as he began to look at the Cyndaquil in pure rage.

"What are you doing here, fire breather?" Mankey asked Blaze before balling up his fists angrily.

"Can I have that hat?" Blaze responded, hoping to get a yes from the Pokemon. Mankey pondered this question, but ultimately, surrendered the hat to the Cyndaquil. "Thanks!" Blaze told him.

"Tell your human that he didn't have to yell at me!" Mankey replied, sulking that he couldn't keep the trainer's hat for himself.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Jan 5 2010, 05:26 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

Crystal looked around and noticed something she had always wanted to do-Rayquaza Rope Climbing. She immediatly ran over and started climbing. "The secret is to grab the fins and push up. Annd when you get to the arms, you can propel yourself to the top because the arms are made of a really sproingy rubber. You grab the hands, leap off while olding on, and it will sproing you back up so that hen you get a good height up with the arms, you let go and you'll go flying," Crystal remembered from when she was younger, her brother told her that. Then, she got to the arms. She grabbed the hands and jumped.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jan 8 2010, 12:05 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Darryn frowned as they entered door number two and watched as the other trainers dispersed. It seemed that their second destination was similar to the first in that it was a room designed for fun. The Carnival Room, however, provided the fun - you sat down and got whizzed around - while the Pokemon Room was more like a giant playground with different activities spread around as random.

"Why have all of this indoors?" Darryn mumbled to himself, walking past a whack-a-diglett game and peering around the room. There were other Pokemon scattered about but none seemed to be carrying one of the coloured tags that Lonnie had shown them.

<There is a presence here, Prince Darryn.> Lady seemed distracted - her gaze wondered all around but never settled once. <But it is masking itself.>

"Really?" Darryn loked around caustiously, too. "Like the way a certain Team we all know and love masks itself?"

<No.> Lady's response was immediate and full of relief. <I would know that feeling anywhere, now. Whatever this thing is, it's content to watch us.>

Darryn rolled his eyes. Since travelling with Lady, Mercury and Shadow he had grown acustomed to their psychic abilities (although he was still edging around his own) but whenever he came across a person or Pokemon with the same level of mental aptitude it made him nervous.

The others seemed to be having a good time so Darryn was loathe to ask them to move on. Instead, he resigned himself to the fact that he was going to look like a goon for playing with anything in the room, anyway, so grabbed a mallet on the whack-a-diglett machine and waved Vincent over to join him in a game.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jan 8 2010, 12:21 PM
Post #27

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

After finally getting back his hat, another chill came across Tyson, this one just as terrible as the last. His facial expression showed this, making Blaze feel a little uneasy. He then saw Lady and wanted to introduce himself to her.

"Hi," Blaze said plainly to the Vulpix. He knew that most Pokemon were friendly by nature, but had no clue as to what Lady's attitude was like. "My name is Blaze. What's yours?" Meanwhile, Tyson sighed, looking for another of the Pokemon that they were trying to find in the mansion. He looked both left and right, hoping to see some sort of sign of a Tyrogue, or Haunter. He knew that Haunter would be harder to spot, since it was a ghost type. He continued to look for the fighting type Pokemon, not being able to find it at all. He sighed in failure, soon scratching his head as well.

"If I was a Tyrogue," Tyson began before putting his hand on the back of his head, "where would I be?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Jan 9 2010, 01:32 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

Crystal flew down, bounced back up, and let go. She flew up and grabbed the horns. She slammed the circle on top of the head, sounding off a loud buzzer, indicating that she made it to the top. She then grabbed the rope that put you down and jumped once again. It slowly lowered her to the ground, and when she got to the ground, she let go and it zipped back up. "Wo Ho!" She yelled out.

Qua saw Blaze and Lady. He wanted to go meet them. He went over to the Cyndaquil and Vulpix. "Hi, I'm Qua!" He introduced himself proudly.

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jan 9 2010, 11:24 PM
Post #29

Nevermore!
Group Icon

Member No.: 807

BLARG

The next room did not impact Vincent in the slightest way. He was much too concerned with how terrible his mouth tasted, how he could swear that he felt a hair fall out of place and just how badly the day was turning out for him. "First I miss the helicopter, then freeze my butt off in that Drifblim basket, then pass out, then vomit after being on stage. How could it possibly be worse?"

Vincent quickly sealed his mouth shut and covered it with his palm. He wasn't one to fall for silly superstitions, but he was also one not to take any chances. Just as he did so, a Jynx walked right past him. The rhythmic movement of the Jynx's gait and the Pokemon's strong psychic influence had Vincent's hips moving.

"I just had to jinx it," he mumbled in defeat.

Taking his mind off himself for a moment, he absorbed the surroundings. He had never been to a playground of this calibur. It certainly was impressive, but the only thing that ever attracted Vincent at playgrounds was the swingset. He scanned the area for one but his gaze met that of Darryn's. The boy gave a cordial smile and with a hand gesture invited Vincent over to a Whack-A-Diglett game.

Accepting the invite with a bit of disappointment, Vincent walked over and grabbed a mallet. The game started, but Vincent was much too uncoordinated to hit a single Diglett. He could hear Darryn chuckling at Vincent's ineptness at the game. Vincent quickly conceded defeat and dropped the mallet.

"Um, I-I don't think I in-introduced myself," Vincent stammered, making a feeble attempt to make conversation. "I'm, um- My name i-is Vincent."

--------------------

Think I'm cool? Follow me on tumblr.
Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

LittleShadowPoke...
post Jan 11 2010, 05:20 PM
Post #30

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Sweet Team

Watching the Ariados speed away to the next web over, Joey felt exhausted already. He didn't feel quite too comfortable being so high up, and only having himself to hold him up. Claw flapped up to him and eyed him askance before plucking at his sleeve, almost unbalancing him. "Claw!" Joey said, not loudly, but exasperated. He couldn't climb down in defeat. "Claw, go keep an eye on Kimiko, okay? I don't like her being by herself." Claw hesitated, obviously not wanting to leave his wingless trainer suspended above ground. Joey set his stare, and eventually Claw glided over to the Lickitung slide to watch Kimiko, helping her up and down the stairs, and making sure she wasn't bullied, but still let others have a turn. One day, he'll obey me without hesitation, Joey thought morbidly. Whoa, where did that thought come from? Joey shook his head to clear it, and continued upward and over towards the Ariados.

She was waiting patiently. Joey already knew that she could well out-speed him, but what about her agility? He hurried towards her, and actually thought he was going to get close enough, until in a blur, she spun away and behind him. Her agility was impeccable, for an Ariados? He didn't think something that bulking would have good agility, but they were in her territory: webs. Okay, new tactic. It was like a big game of tag, and in tag, you didn't always have to necessarily out-speed your opponent. Just block their escape.

Joey tried again, edging high towards her, and her eyes were on him. He kept edging a bit higher in a low ratio to distance, but he needed to be higher than lower for his plan to work, because with this method, he wasn't very fast at all. Now, he was close enough to see the texture of her skin, and the glint in her eye, and the drool dripping from her fangs. The Ariados tensed and started scuttling beneath him. In a sudden impulse, he made his move, letting go of the web and free falling dropped to catch and land right before the Ariados, who back peddled among the stringy web to stop herself and retreat before Joey could win. He was gasping for breath and his heart was pounding. It felt like he wasn't going to make it for a moment, like thinking there's one more step on a dark staircase, and your foot coming down through nothing. Thinking he found his winning strategy, he dropped to stop her descent and herd her back up. Then he would try to rapidly climb back up to stop her escape outward. This was where he saw a flaw. Dropping down was swift and efficient, but climbing back up was not. Not until he made a mistake did he see a possible advantage.

His ultimate goal was to get the giant spider Pokemon into the top corner, which he gained ground on the drop, but lost on the upswing. Upswing. When he accidentally dropped too low (causing his heart to pound more), he noticed a significant addition of stretchiness in the web. He bounced, once, twice, thrice, four times, and after that time he launched himself from all four limbs up. He probably gained about four stretches of length in web just there. The Ariados watched him curiously. He caught his breath, and decided not to hesitate. Hesitation caused eventual inaction, a paralysis of the mind. That wouldn't do here. The Ariados was still above him, so he bounced, one, two, three, spring! and grasped the web above him, but nearly missing. He pulled himself up, realizing how much faster and efficient this was, but also how dangerous it could be. But, anything to win, right? He kept up his pattern, until he saw something to his horror. The Ariados started doing the bounce/drop technique, like it came natural to her. She had been keeping cards up her sleeves, taking it easy on him. It really irked Joey.

He wasn't far away from the Ariados. In another, slightly diagonal spring, he would have her. She was backed into her corner, with no way out. He prepared to bounce and spring, but before it was completed, and after it was too late, he saw his downfall take place. The Ariados spun a web string from her mouth, tucked in her legs, and gracefully fell through a gap in the web and went under it. This completely blew Joey's mind, never expecting it. He had just sprung when she fell through, and the weight on her web string caused the web to concave tightly, and it convexed as soon as Joey landed, which sprung him roughly outwards, knocking the air out of him. He grasped for something to hold onto, that wasn't there. He was too far out and started plummeting to the ground.

Kimiko wasn't far away, and having gotten bored of the slide for now, had resolved herself to playing on Claw. The Tiny Bird Pokemon tolerated it, remembering he had to be a good boy. Kimiko patted his feathers and hopped around on his back. Luckily, she was hanging on Claw saw Joey's fall unfold and rocketed himself towards the scene with all his little bird might while squawking madly. He wasn't going to make it in time, and even if he did, there was little to nothing he could have done.

The Ariados had by this time flipped herself back onto the top of the web, and seeing Joey falling she shot a strong string of web at him, catching him around the torso, stopping his fall roughly and retracting him back up before he could hit the ground. Exhausted by the adrenaline rapidly leaving his body, he let the Ariados stick him to the web where he closed his eyes and finally got his breath back. She then got closer to him and lowered him to the ground on her web, where he laid on the hard floor on his side, Claw and Kimiko crowding around him. The Ariados hopped back into her web, her job done.

Claw plucked lightly at him and nuzzled him while chirping quietly. Kimiko patted him and looked up at him with her big round eyes. Joey was breathing easier now, but still was trying to calm his nerves. If he wasn't upset at how he had almost become playground debris, it was how the Ariados had beaten him. Slipping through the web and utilizing the underside like that, and he hadn't thought about, hadn't the skill to do it.

But it wasn't cheating, was it? No...No...certainly not. It was right for her to use the pieces on the board to her advantage. No use holding back when you have the power to win..., Joey rationalized with himself, then opened his eyes to show his Pokemon that he was okay. He sat up and bent his knees, feeling a little light-headed, and relieved. He hugged Claw and Kimiko and sighed. He really hoped no one saw that, and decided to stand up and creep off to another portion of the playground, and deny all allegations of the embarrassing incident.

--------------------
Me (click to show)

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jan 15 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Lady looked disdainfully at the two Pokemon addressing her. She felt some sort of kinship with any fire-type but respect ran thinly in her blood. There were few Pokemon that she actually considered to be worth her time and even then, they had to earn it.

"Don't talk to me." Lady snorted to the Cyndaquil and Torchic, rsing fluidly and sauntering back to her trainer.

"Um, I-I don't think I in-introduced myself," The black-clad boy managed to stammer. "I'm, um- My name i-is Vincent."

Darryn smiled. He understood why people like Victor - people who were shy and quiet - came to be in this world. It was a confidence thing. He understood, but he didn't agree with it. Since he had been little, Darryn had had his sister's support in being the person he wanted to be, despite the opinions of the other kids at school, and he had grown into a successful trainer-turned-co-ordinator. Well, if success meant one Ribbon and a Gym defeat...

"I'm Darryn." Darryn replied, setting down his mallet and leading Vincent towards a park bench in the bizarre playground room. They sat together, Lady leaping up to lay in between them. Darryn fondled the curls on her head as he talked to Vincent. "I'm from the Kanto region but now I live in Furoh. It's alright, I guess, but nowhere near as good as my hometown - Celadon City."

Vincent smiled weakly and avoided eye contact. Darryn appraised him again, trying to ascertain Vincent's path. It seemed that all of Lonnie's guests were trainers of some description and he had noticed the obvious Trainers and Co-ordinators upstairs. Vincent, however, didn't have a clear label. Darryn laughed inwardly. When he had started out, people probably thought the same about him.

"I'm a Co-ordinator." Darryn offered again, fishing into the inside of his hodded sweatshirt and pulling out his Ribbon Case. He clicked the clasp to reveal the passionate red, pure white and sparkling gold of the Metalliclaw Ribbon. "But as you can see, I've not gotten very far yet. What do you-"

"TYROGUE!"

All around the park, purple humanoid shapes jumped from their hiding places, tackling the scattered trainers' Pokemon to the ground before running away to group together in an odd formation across the park-like arena. There were six in total, all grinning wildly and high-fiving each other for their job well done at hiding.

"ROOOGUE!" A seventh Scuffle Pokemon launched itself out of nowhere towards Lady. her eyes flashed blue and, without bothering to even stand, she catapulted him away with a blast of Extrasensory. The Tyrogue plopped to the ground with a sigh, unconscious.

"Lady!" Darryn moaned, scooting her off the bench so he could check on the poor Pokemon. "You knocked him out! We were told not to injure the Pokemon in the Castle if we could help it!" His Vulpix turned an unimpressed eye and yawned.

"Ty! Tyrogue, ty!" One of the group of six announced to the room, holding aloft a ball tied in string attached to - you guessed it - a yellow tag.

The trainers throughout the room had all obviously seen it - they were drawing closer slowly, their Pokemon (a little ruffled from being tackled) following with caution. THe wild Tyrogue gestured broadly, tossing the ball up in the air and catching it again with impatience.

"I think it wants us to play and try to get the ball of them?" Darryn suggested to the group. "Like, with our Pokemon?"

The wild Tyrogue pointed at Darryn and clapped sarcastically.

"No need to be rude! Sheesh!" Darryn exclaimed. He turned to the others. "So it's like American Rules Football? We send our Pokemon to get back the ball but we fight a little along the way. There's six of them and six of us, so how about one Pokemon each?" The was a mix of agreement from the others - even Reilly who kept shooting Darryn murderous glances.

<Lady?>

<Don't even think about it.> Came the stern reply.

Darryn giggled and maximised his Dive Ball. "Let's go for the win, Victor!" His Squirtle burst free from the ball, spinning in the air like a ballerina while spewing bubles that glittered and popped all around him before landing lightly and Ice Punching the remaining bubbles to shower him with snow.

The game was on!

OOC (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

LittleShadowPoke...
post Jan 15 2010, 01:23 PM
Post #32

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Sweet Team

Joey was just about to go hide for a bit until he heard the racket.

"TYROGUE!"

Small fighting type Pokemon just seemed to appear out of nowhere. Joey clicked open his PDA and caught the information of the fleeting Pokemon. He was right, Fighting Types. "Kimiko, return." He clicked her Pokeball open and deposited in his front scrub pocket, and took out Jet's. The Tyrogue had started tackling Pokemon, and he saw Claw go down out of the corner of his eye. The indignant Tiny Bird pulled himself back up and launched himself at the nearest Tyrogue.

"Claw." The Tiny Bird immediately backpedaled and stopped before impacting the Tyrogue, which scampered away. Joey beckoned to his Pokemon. "There's no need for that. Let's go to the others, quickly." Joey ran beside the flapping Pokemon with his Seel's Pokeball in hand, poised for action if need be. When he got with the rest of the slowly forming group, Joey saw something that certainly stopped him in his tracks. Vincent and Darryn were sitting on a bench together, with Darryn's Vulpix in between them. He said her name was...Lady? He managed to see the Tyrogue leaping to Tackle Lady, but he never made it. Her eyes glowed a brilliant blue and knocked him back and out. Joey shivered, his heart pounding. That was...amazing. He gained even more respect for the resplendent fox.

He took a scan of his surroundings, noticing that now there were six Tyrogue left, and one was holding up a ball. They wanted to play? Wait a minute..., Joey looked closer. There's a tag hanging off one of the balls! Then he overheard what Darryn was saying about Football rules and how they each had to use one Pokemon.

Darryn himself brought out his Squirtle - Victor? - that did a beautiful entrance. Why were all of his Pokemon breath-takingly amazing? Joey looked at his Pidgey and sighed. The Squirtle looked like Vincent's, except maybe...a little more mature and confident? He was bigger too.

Joey looked at Claw and then at Jet's Pokeball. Claw was swift and could probably knock the ball away from one of the Tyrogue, but he couldn't grasp it. Jet was very good at manipulating round objects (probably from pushing Kimiko and Wally, Vincent's Spheal, around) while he himself was not very fast or fluid on land. He was very enthusiastic though, and would love the game. When it got right down to it, Joey knew the big picture of the decision he was making. Claw was the logical choice as the other team members had Pokemon that could probably work well on ground. Joey believed in logic, didn't he?

Would he choose a Pokemon for the benefit of the team, or for the benefit of his Pokemon and himself?

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by LittleShadowPokemon: Jan 15 2010, 01:27 PM

--------------------
Me (click to show)

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Jan 15 2010, 05:58 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

"TYROUGE!" Out of nowhere, Tyrouges were tackling the Pokemon. Qua barely managed to avoid one, but then, another came up from behind and still got Qua. Qua got out then, then called to Lat and Zigzag.

"Delta formation!" Qua qued. Zigzag and Lat came up and Qua got on the back end of Zigzag. Lat got on top of Zigzag. Then, Qua started up an Ember and Zigzag started running.

Crystal noticed this. "Guys! Stop! Qua! Lat! Return!" Zigzag stayed, for Crystal was gonna use him for the battle-Football game. Zigzag stopped when he realized that Qua and Lat weren't there any more.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jan 25 2010, 03:57 PM
Post #34

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

The cry from the fighting Pokemon almost caught Tyson off guard. He soon regained himself, focusing on the challenge at hand. He thought about who to choose in this situation. He then thought about when his Cyndaquil had used Smokescreen to escape. He smirked and looked at the small team of Tyrogue.

"Blaze," Tyson said before pointing at the others, "let's play some football!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Feb 3 2010, 04:59 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

As the other trainers readied their Pokemon, Darryn frowned across the "pitch". The six Tyrogue seemed to move in neat formation - a clear sign of their companionship and team work. On the human's side of the field, however, a rag-tag bunch of Pokemon formed up into a loose line facing their opponents.

Victor, a Squirtle. Tyson's Cyndaquil and Crystal's Zigzagoon. With Reilly, Vincent and Joey still picking their Pokemon Darryn couldn't help but wonder what would happen if they lost. Would the rest of the trainers really be OK with not getting the yellow tag? He doubted it. Their Emotaglows confirmed his suspicions - they were mostly determined with a hint of their more basic meotions squeezing through into the light.

<How much are we going to bet the brat gets that ridiculous monkey out?>
Lady sneered privately to Darryn, watching Reilly with judging eyes. Darryn made no reply but simply smiled. Despite her clear distaste for Coons' Pokemon, Darryn recognised why Lady would think Indiana, the Monferno, would be the player of choice - he had free arms when he ran. So far, Victor was the only member of the team that was bipedal and even then, the Squirtle was unlikely to be as fast as the other Pokemon around him, irrespective of his level.

The Tyrogue began to tense as the final three Pokemon were selected and the match began.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Feb 3 2010, 09:58 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

"You'll pay for hurting me and my friends!" Zigzag growled at the Tyrouge that tackled Qua. It did a raspberry at him then pulled down the purple skin under its eye and stuck its pink tongue out at him. "Why I oughta! I'm warning you!"

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

LittleShadowPoke...
post Feb 4 2010, 09:10 PM
Post #37

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Sweet Team

Joey looked around at the Pokemon forming a line on their side. Squirtle, Cyndaquil, and Zigzagoon. A quadruped and two flexible Pokemon. The young trainer looked down at his Pidgey. "Claw, you should do this. You're quick enough to zip forward with a Tackle and knock the ball away for another to come quickly and pick it up. Are you up to this?" The Tiny Bird Pokemon looked at him full on, a look of puzzlement and confusion. Then he looked towards the line of Pokemon forming the mismatched team against the well-organized Tyrogue. He hedged back towards his trainer, reluctant to be a part of a team. He fluffed his feathers and pretended to be preoccupied with preening. Joey knelt down and put his hand on the bird's head and started scratching underneath his head feathers to make him coo. He whispered softly to him, "Please. I know you can do it." The Pidgey listened, nodded, and with a few more adjustments of his wings, hopped over to get in line, looking back at his trainer, who reassured him with a nod and a slight smile meant only for him. That was all the Pokemon needed.

--------------------
Me (click to show)

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Feb 13 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

Crystal felt a rumbling. "Huh? AHHH!" She screamed when a hug amount of snow came tumbling down into the room. She nearly got buried, but didn't. "Is everyone alright?" she called out, worried about her male teammates, her only teammates.

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Feb 18 2010, 04:27 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

“Ok, guys.” Darryn looked along the line of assembled trainers and their Pokemon. “Let’s win this little match and get that tag – but remember we shouldn’t hurt the wild Pokemon here too much.”

There were mumbles of agreement from the others as their battle plans were calculated as quickly as possible. There was no time to go over a proper strategy – they’d all just have to band together and hope for the best this time. Darryn fingered his belt slowly. If the team lost, he still had Romeo and Bravo – they could easily outpace the young Tyrogue and get that tag off them without a hitch.

Thunder rolled in Darryn’s head as the tension and suspense in the room grew. All of the selected Pokemon were ready to go and yet… That wasn’t in his head! That was real thunder!

There was an ear-splitting roar as the roof of the playground room collapsed in the back corner over the monkey bars, showering the immediate zone with rubble and snow. Darryn had no time to think. No time to plan what to do. The wave of white snow pouring towards them would be upon humans and Pokemon alike in seconds. Almost like a reflex, Darryn had a Pokeball in his other hand. “November, go!”

The Repeat Ball emitted Darryn’s immaculate Rapidash who stood firm against the incoming ice, her crimson flames flaring brightly. In the immediate confusion, Darryn reached out and grabbed the nearest person to him. His hands found Joey, gripping around the boy’s arms and drawing him close.

“Claw!” Joey cried as he struggled in Darryn’s arms – easily restrained due to his small stature. As though summoned by magic, the Pidgey was delivered quickly to his trainer’s feet by a swirling blue aura that matched the colour of Lady’s glowing eyes. Darryn ignored it all.

“November! Use Fire Spin! Lady, Flamethrower on November!”

The immediate heat that swamped Darryn, Joey and little Claw was not that of a burning fire but that of a protective one. November’s spiralling flames shielded the humans from harm while pouring an immense amount of cunter-pressure against the rushing snow. With the Fire Spin bolstered by November’s triggered Flash Fire, the falling snow had no option but to fall around the group in a neat circle, unable to reach the protected group. The same could not be said for the other trainers and their Pokemon. In a massive rush, the snow crashed down upon the rest of the room mercilessly and covered all in sight in mere seconds.

Darryn let go of Joey once the room stopped moving, his own arms shaking with fear as he patted November’s flank. She nuzzled his chest fondly and support him as he surveyed the room.

"Squiiiir..." Victor's head emerged from the wall of snow, clearly dazed and confused. He saw Darryn and pulled himself free of the ice, tottering on weak legs towards his trainer. The Dive Ball in Darryn's hand was hastily opened and the Tiny Turtle disappeared inside.

A crackling buzz came from the broken intercom buried somewhere in the snow.

<Master Vonmoto is sending us directions to the nearest exit.>
Lady informed Darryn with a far-away gaze in her eyes. <He also recommends that we move now rather than help others who may be trapped – his staff shall be scouring the castle for support.>

“Is everyone alright?!” A cry came from somewhere in the field of white. Crystal’s head bobbed into view.

“Joey and I are over here!” Darryn called back, waving his hands over his head to show off their position. “The psychic Pokemon are going to guide us out of here but we need to move now – security teams will arrive any minute to rescue the others. Lady, my Vulpix, says that everyone is still alive under that snow – they’ve either taken shelter or have managed to dig snow tunnels. Whatever the case, they are safe and we need to get out of here asap in case there is another avalanche. Our best bet is to follow behind my Rapidash as she clears a path until we find the way out."

With a quick agreement, the three trainers fell into step behind November as she melted a path through the snow to the nearest door… Wait… there were no visible doors!

“Oh, great.” Darryn moaned. “Now, what do we do?”

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Feb 18 2010, 09:52 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

"Hm... Do you have any Pokemon that know Dig? Because if you do, we can dig through the wall! Or, well, we could dig into the ground and the dig around until we find the hot springs. It might work," Crystal thought about it and came up with that.

This post has been edited by Loganberrypaw: Feb 19 2010, 04:22 PM

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:38 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.