Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

281 Pages V  « < 273 274 275 276 277 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quick Question Quick Answer, if you don't want to make a new topic for only one question
Level-X
post May 26 2021, 11:39 AM
Post #5481

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(Aname @ May 19 2021, 10:37 AM) *
OK, so now I have a new question. I obtained a Zygarde core from the shelter, how do I form (cell to 10%) change it? I have like 2 dzn+ cells rn.

Sorry, just seeing this! You have to have the account upgrade "Zygarde Cube" bought from the shop. Once you do that, you hatch Zygarde Cells and you're Cube number will increase. More information can be found here.

QUOTE(Umbastyczny @ May 26 2021, 07:45 AM) *
Hello happy.gif
Why does Toxel has no evolution line on GPX? I know that in the games Toxel is able to evolve into Toxtricity. Is it under development?
Thank you in advance.
Umbastyczny

Yes, it's under development! Once it's released you'll be able to evolve your Toxel nod.gif

This post has been edited by Level-X: May 26 2021, 11:44 AM

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Charchill
post Jun 19 2021, 01:43 PM
Post #5482

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 260 847

Rp Pokemon

What are "Glitch" pokemon?(Uh, I don't mean Missno. [glitch])
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jun 19 2021, 04:37 PM
Post #5483

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Charchill @ Jun 19 2021, 01:43 PM) *
What are "Glitch" pokemon?(Uh, I don't mean Missno. [glitch])

In what context? MissingNo. [Glitch] is the only Pokemon on the site with glitch in its name/form/description/etc.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dragon Arbock
post Jun 25 2021, 10:27 AM
Post #5484

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 541

My Silver Team

How do I use fresh water? I can't seem to find an option to use it anywhere.

Edit- wait what.. I can use it on other people's pokemon? Why would I ever do that..

This post has been edited by Dragon Arbock: Jun 25 2021, 10:34 AM
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jun 25 2021, 12:28 PM
Post #5485

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Dragon Arbock @ Jun 25 2021, 10:27 AM) *
How do I use fresh water? I can't seem to find an option to use it anywhere.

Edit- wait what.. I can use it on other people's pokemon? Why would I ever do that..

It's used in the same way berry interactions are performed, so you can only use it if you haven't already given a berry to that Pokemon yet today.

It's possible to use it on other people's Pokemon so that experienced users who have plenty of Fresh Water on hand can help out newbies with raising their Pokemon's happiness quickly, e.g. for things like today's Scavenger Hunt task where if you picked a Togepi to fulfill the task, you need to max out its happiness to evolve it in order for it to qualify for the task.

--------------------
+Quote Post

CheshirePurrloin
post Jul 13 2021, 09:07 AM
Post #5486

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 257 891

Active Squad

How do I properly use the Pokedex? Like, I mean, how do I filter the dex so I only see missing eggs and not missing evolved forms?

When I uncheck all the boxes on the "Show" part of the dex and then only check Mystery Eggs, nothing loads/pops up for me, even though I know I don't have a complete eggdex yet so I'm not sure why it doesn't only show me the egg/"baby" forms only.

When I check off Mystery Eggs and Unobtained, it just shows me all the pokemon I'm missing and doesn't help me locate the missing eggs at all.

Mystery Eggs + Incomplete shows me all the pokemon I already do have and doesn't show me the missing eggs.

All three of those just show me the complete pokedex which still very much doesn't help.

Basically, how do I figure out what eggs I'm missing? I can't seem to find any way to know at all without looking extensively at my pokedex, which isn't very fun or easy to do.
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Jul 13 2021, 01:07 PM
Post #5487

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(CheshirePurrloin @ Jul 13 2021, 09:07 AM) *
How do I properly use the Pokedex? Like, I mean, how do I filter the dex so I only see missing eggs and not missing evolved forms?

When I uncheck all the boxes on the "Show" part of the dex and then only check Mystery Eggs, nothing loads/pops up for me, even though I know I don't have a complete eggdex yet so I'm not sure why it doesn't only show me the egg/"baby" forms only.

When I check off Mystery Eggs and Unobtained, it just shows me all the pokemon I'm missing and doesn't help me locate the missing eggs at all.

Mystery Eggs + Incomplete shows me all the pokemon I already do have and doesn't show me the missing eggs.

All three of those just show me the complete pokedex which still very much doesn't help.

Basically, how do I figure out what eggs I'm missing? I can't seem to find any way to know at all without looking extensively at my pokedex, which isn't very fun or easy to do.

Mystery Eggs are eggs you have obtained but not have hatched yet.
Unobtained will show you all the Pokemon you are missing. (It's the one you want to use. None of these functions will show you the egg design unless you've already hatched it)
Incomplete is useful once you hatched everything and begin shiny hunts.

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Darky
post Jul 25 2021, 06:17 AM
Post #5488

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

Decided to get into battling - what teams are you using? Is there any kind of guide?I have zero idea where to start and what I need=(
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Jul 26 2021, 03:11 AM
Post #5489

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

QUOTE(Darky @ Jul 25 2021, 01:17 PM) *
Decided to get into battling - what teams are you using? Is there any kind of guide?I have zero idea where to start and what I need=(

Not an expert myself, but Sam made a very helpful guide, it's here.
Good luck!

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

WindChan
post Aug 2 2021, 10:21 PM
Post #5490

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 712

Stealth Team

I'm trying to get the Repo Man achievement for having all six Rotom forms in my party, but it's only counting 5/6. What am I missing?
+Quote Post

deleted user
post Aug 2 2021, 10:39 PM
Post #5491

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 129 409

Active Squad

QUOTE(WindChan @ Aug 2 2021, 11:21 PM) *
I'm trying to get the Repo Man achievement for having all six Rotom forms in my party, but it's only counting 5/6. What am I missing?

The Achievement came out before Rotom Dex existed. You need to have Fan Rotom in its place
+Quote Post

Scarlet Weavile
post Aug 7 2021, 05:12 PM
Post #5492

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 156 990

Top 6 Favorite Pkmn

So I haven’t used this site in over 6 years and randomly decided to get back into it for the sake of childhood nostalgia. Right now I’m trying to get all the mass clicking achievements, but when I got to 3k I ran out of users to click, so it’s impossible for me to actually get them all. I’m making sure not to filter out any users either. Is this game just that dead nowadays or is this some kind of error?
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Aug 7 2021, 05:32 PM
Post #5493

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(Scarlet Weavile @ Aug 8 2021, 12:12 AM) *
So I haven’t used this site in over 6 years and randomly decided to get back into it for the sake of childhood nostalgia. Right now I’m trying to get all the mass clicking achievements, but when I got to 3k I ran out of users to click, so it’s impossible for me to actually get them all. I’m making sure not to filter out any users either. Is this game just that dead nowadays or is this some kind of error?

There are very few users active now compared to years ago. But that doesn't stop you from getting lots of interactions, because there are other lists of users, that include inactive users that still have pokemon in their parties. Unless you're clicking on the mobile site, because the mobile site doesn't give you access to interacting with those users.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Scarlet Weavile
post Aug 8 2021, 12:08 AM
Post #5494

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Top 6 Favorite Pkmn

QUOTE(Tyranisaur @ Aug 7 2021, 03:32 PM) *

There are very few users active now compared to years ago. But that doesn't stop you from getting lots of interactions, because there are other lists of users, that include inactive users that still have pokemon in their parties. Unless you're clicking on the mobile site, because the mobile site doesn't give you access to interacting with those users.

Nope, I’m on desktop and still run out of users to click sadly.
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Aug 8 2021, 12:48 AM
Post #5495

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Scarlet Weavile @ Aug 8 2021, 12:08 AM) *

If you switch your list to "all users" or "ordered randomly", that will give you all the users in the entire site, no matter how long they've been inactive. I assure you, there is no way for anyone to run out of users on that list; there are simply too many.

This post has been edited by pumpkinking0192: Aug 8 2021, 12:48 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Scarlet Weavile
post Aug 8 2021, 02:07 PM
Post #5496

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Top 6 Favorite Pkmn

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Aug 7 2021, 10:48 PM) *
QUOTE(Scarlet Weavile @ Aug 8 2021, 12:08 AM) *

If you switch your list to "all users" or "ordered randomly", that will give you all the users in the entire site, no matter how long they've been inactive. I assure you, there is no way for anyone to run out of users on that list; there are simply too many.

Thank you! It seems that I was simply forgetting to go to the next page on the user list. Off I go to get 12,500 interactions!
+Quote Post

Icon
post Aug 10 2021, 03:13 AM
Post #5497

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 776

Huh, Psyduck?

Hi, everyone. I'm returning player too, and I don't remember much. So I have a question related to exploration tasks, related to obtain specific pokemon from Safari zone. Is there any way to check if that pokemon even present there or maybe alternative ways to get them?

--------------------
Sorry for my bad English

I'm in GPXPlus Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Professor Eucaly...
post Aug 10 2021, 11:23 PM
Post #5498

Not really Australian, but Koalas still bite me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 534

GODSQUAD

QUOTE(Icon @ Aug 10 2021, 04:13 AM) *
Hi, everyone. I'm returning player too, and I don't remember much. So I have a question related to exploration tasks, related to obtain specific pokemon from Safari zone. Is there any way to check if that pokemon even present there or maybe alternative ways to get them?

There is no way to check if a specific pokemon is from the Safari Zone other than... manually refreshing and looking through to see if you can find it. The main alternatives are the Egg Shelter or the Lab - you could also try breeding it if you are able.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rocker24
post Aug 22 2021, 12:00 AM
Post #5499

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 355

My Team

So I've been missing one egg for a while now and I have no idea what it could be - is there a secret egg not listed in the dex? The only pokemon I'm missing are forms of Arceus, Silvally, and Furfrou - all of which should have one egg each. I've checked the dex entries of people on the statistics page who have all of the eggs and some are also missing these same pokemon, so I can't imagine what egg I still need. Any help solving this mystery would be appreciated happy.gif

--------------------
My Party:
3rd user to get Shiny Zekrom!

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Aug 22 2021, 12:53 PM
Post #5500

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Rocker24 @ Aug 22 2021, 12:00 AM) *
So I've been missing one egg for a while now and I have no idea what it could be - is there a secret egg not listed in the dex? The only pokemon I'm missing are forms of Arceus, Silvally, and Furfrou - all of which should have one egg each. I've checked the dex entries of people on the statistics page who have all of the eggs and some are also missing these same pokemon, so I can't imagine what egg I still need. Any help solving this mystery would be appreciated happy.gif

Some users on the stats page have 1 more egg than should be possible, as a result of a glitch many years ago. (Essentially, the automated Lab egg production process was accidentally making eggs for Pokemon that shouldn't have them, like Black and White Kyurem.)

The proper maximum for "Unique Eggs Obtained" is currently 595, but some people are recorded as having 596 because they got an "extra" unique egg from that glitch.

--------------------
+Quote Post

281 Pages V  « < 273 274 275 276 277 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:58 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.