Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Options accessible in PC
OriginalMara
post Apr 29 2016, 03:41 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 240 055

Faves so far

So basically... I'd love it if we could access Options (like view dex info, etc.) from the PC. It'd be so much easier to go through all my pokemon and determine which aren't yet evolved, for example, instead of having them to be in my party or elsewhere in order to access the Options menu.

I know it's accessible in the Pokedex, but that lists ALL pokemon that I've obtained ever, not just the ones I currently have in my possession. And I don't always remember which ones I still have while looking at the Pokedex. (Takes time to keep switching back and forth from the 'dex and my PC boxes to figure this out).

So yeah... if there was some way to do this, or add a feature elsewhere that made it possible, I'd be so onboard.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Apr 29 2016, 04:46 PM
Post #2

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Would the "Pokémon whose normal forms I presently don't own" (or "I presently own," if that is also something you'd like to see) option help you at all? It's in the "Show" dropdown menu in the Pokédex.

Edit: Oh, looks like you got this suggestion in another thread. Well, this can potentially help other people, too. happy.gif

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

OriginalMara
post May 3 2016, 02:55 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 240 055

Faves so far

Yes, that does help a bit...

However, it would still be nice to be able to determine evolution states from the PC, without having to check my Pokedex (or party or vs. Sheeker and all the other places where there is the Options drop-down) all the time to see if they have any evolutions left.

Or, really... I would love just to have age added to the stats you get when you hover over pokemon in the PC. So I know whether one is ready to be released or not.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:01 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.