Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Month of April (2013)
Beast of the Sea
post Apr 7 2013, 02:59 AM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 184 827

Kicking It Oldschool

I've gotten both darkrai.gif and mew.gif. ...Wish I'd had the brains to check this first, as I would have preferred a Bird over Darkrai. pinch.gif Ah well, not like I can complain about a Legendary. happy.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Daisy14
post Apr 8 2013, 04:37 PM
Post #42

Get'em Shiny Pokemons!
Group Icon

Member No.: 146 200

My Favorites

I got a Articuno this month and I hope two more for thunder and fire legendary pokemon later when new in every months. Now I do for Mew exploration task since I done 2 tasks for this month. I have to wait for next month to new legendary pokemons on May oh well. happy.gif

anyone have trouble with Scavenger Hunts when U get pokemon match but I got perfect for fight/blue pokemon as 41 or higher but I get X and few others like that too any know why? I just curious about it that why start not like Scavenger Hunts right now. any one have trouble or just normal for you guys? thanks. smile happy.gif

This post has been edited by Rhapsody: Apr 30 2013, 10:44 PM
Reason for edit: Please don't double-post; use the Edit button instead.

--------------------

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Apr 30 2013, 11:58 AM
Post #43

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Daisy14 @ Apr 30 2013, 11:40 AM) *
anyone have trouble with Scavenger Hunts when U get pokemon match but I got perfect for fight/blue pokemon as 41 or higher but I get X and few others like that too any know why? I just curious about it that why start not like Scavenger Hunts right now. any one have trouble or just normal for you guys? thanks. smile happy.gif

You have to hatch it from an egg on the day of the task. If you already had it before, or if you adopt it from the Safari Zone, it doesn't count.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Daisy14
post Apr 30 2013, 12:08 PM
Post #44

Get'em Shiny Pokemons!
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Apr 30 2013, 11:58 AM) *

You have to hatch it from an egg on the day of the task. If you already had it before, or if you adopt it from the Safari Zone, it doesn't count.

oh I see thanks because they not said which eggs or from safari zone. oh well thanks, I now understand do next time for task. thank you for help. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Apr 30 2013, 01:15 PM
Post #45

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Daisy14 @ Apr 30 2013, 12:08 PM) *

oh I see thanks because they not said which eggs or from safari zone. oh well thanks, I now understand do next time for task. thank you for help. happy.gif

All of the rules are on the Scavenger Hunt page: http://gpxplus.net/scavenge

If there's anything there that you don't understand, ask for someone to explain it. That way you won't make any mistakes.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Daisy14
post Apr 30 2013, 03:54 PM
Post #46

Get'em Shiny Pokemons!
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Apr 30 2013, 01:15 PM) *
QUOTE(Daisy14 @ Apr 30 2013, 12:08 PM) *

All of the rules are on the Scavenger Hunt page: http://gpxplus.net/scavenge

If there's anything there that you don't understand, ask for someone to explain it. That way you won't make any mistakes.

yeah thanks and I found this help page and thank you. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:08 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.