Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Love Live: School Idol Project/Sunshine/Festival!
Espurr
post May 21 2016, 07:20 AM
Post #61

Espurr-esso
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 160 841

Platinum Roster

Hahah North Star you were definitely in the right ballpark! I went from 147 to 160, then ended up ranking up twice while still having an LP overflow while doing the medleys. My LP overflow ended up at 1349 once I got the extra levels. I'm three rewards past Nico in the event already, I'm probably going to keep going just for the loveca and the hope Ill get some more scouting tickets for Kotori. I already have 12 alpacas hanging out in my member box, lets see how many I can get before the event ends LOL

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jen
post May 21 2016, 11:12 PM
Post #62

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

Espurr, that's literally the same thing that happened to me! Rank 147 all the way to 160 and then +2 levels from the event. :P I was wanting to take a screenshot and post it on the subreddit as an achievement post once I hit 150, but that zoomed right on by. lol I'll just wait for rank 200 I guess. x)

I finally used up my extra LP, but only at 19k points. Definitely wasted a lot by not using it all up that first night. Just wish events didn't start at 4 am central. ;_;

EEVEE, pls share that luck omg
As for the event card, I'm mostly wanting to tier since it's a score up.. I might just try to go for all score ups.. maybe. idk. I want to place high in event song rankings whenever we have token events for the scouting tickets. lol

Ahhh speaking of scouting tickets, I've already won two from this event. Crazy! I didn't get any at all the past two medfests if I remember correctly. It's so nice. ;_; Currently at 21 free solo yolos, 22 once I honor scout and get the reward. lion.gif

What do you guys think of the news that Aqours and Muse will be sharing SIF? I was fully ready for an Aqours takeover, so I'm kind of disappointed. I was going to start focusing all my attention on Kanan and possibly Riko scoutings, but with Kotori and Nozomi still getting cards, it's like ahhhh who to save for!! I'm probably going to go full Aqours once they come into the game, but only time will tell.

I wish they'd make boxes for people whose favorites aren't in a box together. I feel like Kotori got screwed with the only differences between printemps and 2nd years being Hanayo and Umi. Would love to have her and Nozo together just to make scouting them so much easier/better! Same goes for Kanan and Riko, neither of them will share any special boxes together. Ugh!

I don't remember if we've talked about Aqours here. Do you guys have favorites yet, or are you holding out for the anime to choose?

Also, Aquarium. I love that song so much, omg. <3

Forgot to ask what you all thought about the new SSR rarity too. I don't know how I feel about that. I don't feel comfortable with another rarity. ;-; And then idolizing cards with seals/stickers too - which might be really nice actually. I wonder if we'll need the base card first before being able to idolize, since I would kind of like to trade in seals to get 2 white day Kotoris to idolize. oh.gif Probably not. bucktooth.gif

A link to the info thread if anyone's out of the loop!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Espurr
post May 22 2016, 04:27 AM
Post #63

Espurr-esso
Group Icon

Platinum Roster

Oh my gosh haha! Ahh lucky! I havent seen a scouting ticket from this event yet, I also might accidentally tier it.

I'm okay with Aqours sharing the game but I'm really worried the SSR cards will devalue SRs ;w; I have so many SRs that are near and dear to my heart on my EN account. Also I'm looking forward to Master difficulty the most, however if I'm honest I probably wont be on the Aqours side too much....I dont really care for them, but I'm looking forward to seeing their sets~
Chika and You are my top girls from Aqours though! I'll probably just scout at any given time at this point on JP come the Aqours update.

Speaking of scouting it was so hard to choose between scouting now or waiting for the Marine set next since its Umi/Nozomi. I love Nozomi but the Kotori from this set so beautiful idolized that I ended up choosing her. After this scout its on to saving for the Koto/Nozo Ball(Victorian) Set, I'll be scouting for Nozomi for that.

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 22 2016, 08:04 AM
Post #64

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

-sprinkles UR luck on everyone- (/^v^)/*~*~

I levelled up last night and went from rank 106 to 124. With all the extra LP I was reconsidering trying to tier for Nico, but I thought heaps of other people would be doing the same thing, plus I just got Fire Emblem Fates so I want to spend more time on that than SIF atm cat.gif

I haven't really looked that closely at the Aquors members yet, but based purely on looks, I like Kanan, Riko and Yoshiko the best. I know nothing about their actual characters, so I'll be watching the anime to make a better judgement on them :P

I'm happy that Aquors isn't taking over and that it will still be shared with μ's...if I had it my way it would just be μ's still ;-; Though I'm sure once I know more about Aquors I won't be so hesitant toward them. Having both groups in the game does seem like it will make it more interesting with the events and scouting ^^

Also not too keen on the SSR, for pretty much the same reason as Espurr just said. I am interested in the Master difficulty though...I really wonder how hard it will be...

Having said all that, I don't intend on getting a JP account, so I'm sure it will be at least a year until I see all these new things in EN ^^"

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Espurr
post May 30 2016, 06:41 AM
Post #65

Espurr-esso
Group Icon

Platinum Roster

So today was the SCOUTING day!
13 Scouting Tickets, 3 10+1s and 3 Blue Ticket Pulls!
Great news, good news and bad news!

Bad News:
Unfortunately I didn't get Magician Kotori in any of my scouts :c

Good News:
Of my 13 Scouting Tickets the last two gave me Magician Rin and Magician Nico!
My three 10+1s netted me Job v2. Honoka, White Day Maki and another Magician Nico, which meant IDOLIZATION! Im happy that I was able to idolize someone from this set (even if it was Nico haha)
2 of my Blue Ticket pulls netted me Seven Lucky Gods Kotori and March (Swimsuit) Umi

GREAT NEWS:
1 of my Blue Ticket pulls netted me UR Initial Maki! (My 3rd Initial UR and 7th scouted UR overall!) She may not have been the UR I was hoping for but she definitely makes my Cool team (which is slowly becoming a Maki team)

JP is going to be getting their first official dose of Aqours in the actual game! Our next event there will be for an Aqours member! Also SSRs are most likely going to be rewards for tiering in events (much like Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage) where you get an event card for accumulating a certain number of points and then an SSR for tiering!

This post has been edited by Espurr: May 30 2016, 06:45 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post May 30 2016, 07:05 AM
Post #66

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

Congrats on those scouts, Espurr!

Also, while checking the friends news feed before, I saw Jen got magician birb and another UR of her, huge congrats too!

Today I got enough gems for a 10+1, but I'll be saving them for a lily white or second years box, cough. But I did use a ticket last night and...

Spoiler (click to showhide)

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Jen
post May 31 2016, 05:12 AM
Post #67

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

QUOTE(North Star @ May 30 2016, 07:05 AM) *
Also, while checking the friends news feed before, I saw Jen got magician birb and another UR of her, huge congrats too!

Ahah.. yep. It was really emotional last night. ^^; I'm glad it's done and over with though, it's kind of a nice relief! Thanks! <3

Recorded a scouting video!

Grats on the idolization, Espurr! She's a score up too, so super useful! (especially with the smile event song coming up ;P) happy.gif Also, grats on the new UR! That's awesome!

Awww grats, North Star! That Umi is a true beauty.

QUOTE(Espurr @ May 30 2016, 06:41 AM) *
JP is going to be getting their first official dose of Aqours in the actual game! Our next event there will be for an Aqours member! Also SSRs are most likely going to be rewards for tiering in events (much like Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage) where you get an event card for accumulating a certain number of points and then an SSR for tiering!

I am so ready for this. I think people are speculating the first Aqours event to be either Chika or You. Either way, I feel like I have to at least get the base SR card of first Aqours girl. Ahhh. So exciting! <3 Can't wait to see how the SSR stuff will play out if it is involved in the event.

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jun 3 2016, 02:40 AM
Post #68

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

Congrats to everyone on their new SRs and URs! I don't know what to focus scouting on next...I don't mind the upcoming Marine set, Maki is adorable but I would't mind the Nozomi UR either I really need more Nozomi cards! Aside from that, I'll be waiting a while until the ball dress set come out. Every one of them are too pretty X3

I'm going to try my luck at tiering in a token event again and go for this peachy Honks! I quite like her idolised card ^^ Good luck to everyone for the event!

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Jun 3 2016, 11:56 PM
Post #69

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

The marine set URs are stunning. Nozomi biting into that watermelon is the most precious thing, I swear omg! The ballgown set is gorgeous too! I love big, floofy dresses. lol Plus BELLE!!! My fav disney princess.. and Kotori's card resembles the ballroom scene so much... My heart. pinch.gif

Good luck to you too, eevee!
I'm not sure if I'm going to try tiering... my boyfriend wants me to try for the next Hanayo UR. Idolized ninja rice is my favorite UR of hers, so I'm considering it.. but I also really want almost everything from the China Dress - Constellation pick up box. So many wants, not enough love gems! ;-;

With the release of the Aqours dubbed lines, my favorites have been switched around. I'm adoring Hanamaru and Mari more, especially Mari! Looking at the art/manga of the characters has made me realize just how adorable Chika is too. She has this tiny face with the cute hair braid and she's so precious! Man, the anime needs to come faster!

Been anxiously awaiting the reveal of the next event all day... I'm definitely hoping that it will be Chika. pinch.gif

Thoughts on the subunit songs? Strawberry Trapper hype! I really like the sound of Torikoriko PLEASE!! too.

EDIT: OMG 2 FOR 1 EVEN BETTER THAN EXPECTED OMG ;_____;
they seem kind of promotional though, maybe once the anime airs we'll get better looking aqours cards. idk. still can't wait and still excited!

EDIT 2: OH GOD THE FULL ART IS OUT
I NEED CHIKA SHE IS SO PRECIOUS OMG
thankfully she is point based and not tier based ahhhh <33

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jun 9 2016, 11:36 PM
Post #70

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

I've been reading that that EN is speculated to start doing two SRs per event after this current one. Seems like they want EN to catch up to JP quicker :P That means that the first Aquors event will be happening by the end of the year! There are a couple of events where I wouldn't mind the idolised SR of both girls, so that should be fun haha. Though I'd think that if you got enough event points to get that idolised SR, then you should be able to tier easily enough to get the other SR...though it would probably depend on how many people want which SR :P Knowing my luck, the ones I really want are going be be tier based and not point based. //if any of this actually happens xD

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Jun 10 2016, 06:33 AM
Post #71

Group Icon

Favs <3

Actually, it seems that we'll get a copy of each card with points. In most events we get the SR at 25k, now it'd be one at 22.5k and the other at 27.5k (so I'd say it'd be 9.9k and 12.1k for token events). Then the additional copies would come with tiering, as usual.

The japanese double event does separate the girls by tier/score, but this video (around ~7:00) shows that some people found the relevant info by mining assets or something. Well, technically it doesn't "show" it because there's no ingame pics, but =P

This post has been edited by North Star: Jun 10 2016, 06:35 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jun 10 2016, 07:56 AM
Post #72

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

Aah that's good to know! Thanks for the link ^^ I'd much prefer the double SR events done that way than the way JP is doing at the moment :P

Not sure I like the scouting thing they mentioned in the video though...I like having each new set in two halves like it is now so you have more of a chance to get the particular UR or SR you want :\

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Espurr
post Jun 12 2016, 02:46 AM
Post #73

Espurr-esso
Group Icon

Platinum Roster

Woo I'm back lol

Yeah the Score Matches are most likely going to (possibly) be the only event doubled, since the data miners said that there's data in there for separate Tokens for the those Token events. Apparently the data all the way up to Circus Maki has been added or something like that

I don't really like idea of the double card events (I don't particularly like the current JP event) nor do I like the fact that they're combining the sets, I was going to do one scout for Marine Nozomi since after the next event I would've had enough loveca to do a scout but now that's not going to happen.
I was talking about it with some friends and others on Twitter and we think the players that don't know about this are going to be really upset about it. Honestly it kinda feels like throwing Free to Play players under the bus to do events and scouting like this.

This post has been edited by Espurr: Jun 12 2016, 02:47 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Jun 13 2016, 05:54 AM
Post #74

Group Icon

Favs <3

I decided to use a couple tickets in hopes of getting the new Umi, and got the new Eli instead.
Then I caved in and used all my gems in a 10+1 roll, got Jobs v2 Nozomi.
Then I noticed I had four vouchers so I bought a fifth one and rolled. Got Snowy Mountain Nozomi.
I should have waited for the lily white box in the next event ;w;

At least we have Trouble Busters back, I had a lot of fun playing it in the Military Maki event.

Good luck to those of you who will be scouting happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jun 13 2016, 10:36 AM
Post #75

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

omg omg omg xD

I now own an idolised UR (/;3;)/ (click to show)

So my ridiculous UR luck continues (it's scaring me). I decided to do two 10+1s to try and get some of the Marine set, I didn't really care who because I really like all of the girls' cards. Got Marine Hanayo on the first go (she looks so happy it's adorable), and then on the second go...UR WHITE DAY UMI xD After all this I had 5 blue tickets so I scouted with them, and that's when UR Bride Honks happened! She was my very first UR I got back in September last year when I started playing, so it is really nice to be able to idolise her cat.gif out of my 7 URs I own I've gotten 5 of them in the last month plus idolising Bride Honks

Anyway. -composes self-

I'm also glad I was finally able to tier in a token event! They seem like so much more effort to tier in than the other event types ^^" And yay Trouble Busters is back <3 Definitely one of my favourite songs.

Disappointed to see that they have changed the scouting to whole sets at once...going to be so much harder to get what you want if they keep this. And I would rather they keep it one SR per event, but it doesn't bother me too much if they change it to two.

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Jun 13 2016, 01:46 PM
Post #76

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

With the change in scouting, I think I'm going to save up for the Kotori and Nozomi solo boxes starting now. I already have 50, so just 250 more to go! I'm very much expecting them to be on EN, but if they aren't, and if another set doesn't come out that I really like, then I'll probably scout when the dancer set comes out. bye circus dreams ;-; My scouting plans change constantly though, so who knows what I end up doing. lol

I'm hanging in T2 on JP, all my effort has been there this event. Just one more x4 EX event song and I'll have a my second Chika. <3 I really like the printemps outfits in the idol set, so I'm hoping that honks is going to look beyond gorgeous. Wasn't a fan of the Nozomi idolized, but unidolized she is a lot of fun!

I was expecting there to be two song unlocks, kind of disappointed that it was only one. D;

I love the waifu set, grats on idolizing honks!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Espurr
post Jun 13 2016, 11:12 PM
Post #77

Espurr-esso
Group Icon

Platinum Roster

Ahh congrats on idolizing Honk!!!
I think I'm just going to scout in the Lily White box during the event, I'd scout in the third years box but I wont have enough loveca when it comes out.
Also I'm pretty sure the rates with the combined scouting have now been confirmed to be only a 20/20 chance you'll get either of the new URs within the regular 1% of getting a UR and now its a 60% chance you'll get one of the new set's SRs within the regular 9% of getting an SR and since this seems to be the agreement so far I've decided I'm only going to be scouting during events now.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jen
post Jun 16 2016, 04:09 PM
Post #78

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

I made it to T2 in Japan and got my Chika and Riko idolized. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was, like it didn't feel competitive at all... but I also kept up with it, so who knows! Shocking Party made it so easy, since the song is so short and catchy! Can't wait for voices and more Aqours now!

Did a 10+1 when the Victorian pick up box was released as well. Got 2 SRs! Ninja Umi and a second copy of Victorian Nico! <3

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jun 18 2016, 08:27 AM
Post #79

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

This is my first time trying to tier in a Score Match event, and I didn't expect to have to spend so many Love Gems so early just to keep up! Though I guess there would be more people trying to tier given the two SRs available. I want idolised Eli so I'm going to keep at it! The idolised Rin is pretty average looking imo.

The sets available in the current popular selection scouting are some of my favourites so I ended up doing five 10+1s and am super happy with what I got:
- Halloween Rin
- three Constellation Kotoris, so I could idolise and level up her ability straight away haha (I reeaaally love this card, it's so gorgeous X3)
- UR China Dress Kotori (sorry Jen haha) Kotori seriously has some of the cutest cards...I'm really starting to like her even more lately
- with the resulting blue tickets, Bride Maki <3 (this is the first non event SR I've gotten of her...waifu playing hard to get :P )
Now I'm really going to try not to scout until the Ball Dress set comes out and do another huge scout then ^^

I've also started watching the second season of the anime. After playing SIF and seeing all of the beautifully drawn cards, the animation looks so bad haha. I'm still enjoying it though and loving Shocking Party atm cat.gif

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Jun 19 2016, 04:18 AM
Post #80

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

I can't believe how insane this event is. I know the previous few have been the same way, but I still can't believe it! Both cards are scorers and strong enough to kick some cards off my teams once they're idolized, so I thought I'd go for it. I've got a lot of people on my friend's list who look like they're planning to tier as well. I love watching that list as we all fight for the girls. :P

I really love the two cards per event that they've started! It makes me want to compete. The newest event was just revealed on JP too! I love when there are matching sets. I have to admit that Hanayo is beyond precious. happy.gif

Do you guys remember the news when it was said that 4 sets would be released per month? Two Aqours and two µ's? With the doubling that EN started, I wonder if that's what they really did mean. I just assumed they meant 2 sets with the halves being separated like they've been doing, but after UmiNico comes out, I wonder if we'll see a change there.

Eevee. ;___; You must do some kind of ritual before you scout? Or maybe you sold your soul to the RNG idol goddesses... Whatever it is, I want in on it! wink.gif

It's SO tempting to scout in that box, but I know I need to hold out for solo boxes... I love almost every set and UR in that pick up box though. Halloween Nozo <3

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:50 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.