Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shine Challenge failure, Your challenge could not be sent!
Orenji
post Aug 14 2015, 04:53 PM
Post #1

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 17 837

Pure Win

Hi - I'm having a bit of an issue starting up a shiny race with Beylese to get Office Wars.

I have finally got a slot free on my recorder, and when I try to arrange the race with them, I get a popup saying 'Your challenge could not be sent!'. My settings say that I can accept races, and Beylese has tried sending the race to me as well but to no avail. We have also both tried sending races to other people, but this is not working either.

Is there something wrong with how the races are set up or is this something on both of our settings? I can start normal races and matchmaking requests okay and we are both accepting races on our settings page.

Thank you happy.gif

Edited with a collective picture. We both also noticed that we could send challenges to some other users, but not all. Not sure if this narrows down the issue?

Spoiler (click to showhide)

This post has been edited by Orenji: Aug 15 2015, 11:46 AM

--------------------
I claim Wolfguard (yes all 4) and Jeorge (FE11 & FE12) and Soren (FE9 & FE10)
If you're bored...~

Avatar: Jeremiah 'Orenji' Gottwald. Nuff said.
Support me on NaNoWriMo and Fanfiction!

Owner of:

GPX+ groups (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rainchance
post Jan 15 2016, 01:52 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 233 855

Active Squad

I'm resurrecting this thread because I'm having the exact same issue and same popup message, right down to attempting Office Wars. I've tried to send a race request to my partner with Bidofo, Zergoose, and Dracowymsy, all to no avail.

In addition, I receive a "Please wait for your previous request to complete before starting a new one!" message on mobile, which makes no sense because I have no pending race requests.

My partner and I both have an open shiny race slot, so that's not the problem. Is there something I'm missing here?
+Quote Post

Easley
post Jan 15 2016, 01:59 PM
Post #3

Because a Pandora Box is more tempting when it's closed.
Group Icon

Member No.: 197 774

Warriors~

I've encountered this problem before too. But then I realize I couldn't start another shiny hunt/race without deleting the previous cancelled shiny hunt (with the same pokemon) first.

For example (click to show)

Maybe this is it?

This post has been edited by Easley: Jan 15 2016, 02:00 PM

--------------------
Meet me at GPX+ grin.gif
I'm currently unavailable to trade away Sky Gifts! PM me if you'd like to trade!
(unknown Sky Gifts are ready to trade!)
English is not my native language, so please bear with my broken English, ok? XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, so it seems that my party wants to say hello! grin.gif

Thanks for Kila & Lunar Dance for the beautiful Trinkets!

Proudly a part of: (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)
+Quote Post

Rainchance
post Jan 15 2016, 02:33 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 233 855

Active Squad

QUOTE(Easley @ Jan 15 2016, 01:59 PM) *
I've encountered this problem before too. But then I realize I couldn't start another shiny hunt/race without deleting the previous cancelled shiny hunt (with the same pokemon) first.

For example (click to show)

Maybe this is it?

I did make a mistake in clicking "Start Hunt" instead of "Start Race" with Dracowymsy at one point, so she's listed as "Incomplete & Cancelled" with an option to resume my personal hunt (like your examples with Mareep and Lunatone), but that just removed the option to select Dracowymsy as my Shiny Race target.

I was having the "Your challenge could not be sent" issue even before that point though, so I'm not really sure that's the problem. Thanks for the help though! =)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:21 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.