Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
45 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
August Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Shadow Fennekin
post Aug 1 2016, 06:35 PM
Post #81

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

QUOTE(Manah @ Aug 1 2016, 11:37 AM) *
QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Aug 1 2016, 05:29 PM) *
Um... what exactly is the swsh prize? I completed it with Chimchar but I don't see the prize in my inventory at all. dumblook.gif

It's just called Sh. Race Prize Voucher, like the old ones (when was the last time we got the ordinary yellow voucher instead of a unique one? xD).

I don't have it though. I got the points but I don't have the voucher. Guess I'll be using my points on one.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Aug 1 2016, 06:39 PM
Post #82

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

I just got kicked out of the kitchen for attempting to steal sweet potato fries. There goes my chance at tasting them for about 30 minutes ;-;

Anyways, I should've said this earlier, but it turns out that my Arceus plush I had on hold was actually on hold for somebody else. They didn't show up within the hour period, so I got it grin.gif

A Cutie ^-^ (click to show)

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Aug 1 2016, 07:35 PM
Post #83

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

Just watched the latest Sun/Moon video with the kid. I'm loving every new reveal. The little one was also super into it which is really cool. She seems to dig Pikachu so maybe I'll get her a plushie or something.

@Sam: That looks pretty darn delicious. I may try it with tilapia since I have that in my freezer already.

Focusing on my Pansear hunt as I'm only one shard away from finally being able to take on the Arceus exploration. I think I may try to do some sort of shiny hunt theme after that to make things a little more interesting.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Aug 1 2016, 07:50 PM
Post #84

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Sun and Moon (click to show)

Anyway, I was able to complete my two special explorations for the month. I'm hoping to finally get to do the long overdue regular ones over the course of the month.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Alicat
post Aug 1 2016, 09:48 PM
Post #85

Novelty Stalker
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 424

Favorites

Before I read the FOUR PAGES of posts I missed in the last 18 hours... xD

sun and moon trailer (click to show)

Dark Ekans looks kinda meh to me. I'm looking forward to the distribution, I want one of three mons xD

So I have four days to conjure up two cosplays for my big convention this weekend... I spent the WHOLE YEAR mapping out these costumes and have all the pieces but kinda lost my drive to actually MAKE them... xD

There's SO many people complaining about the pokemon Go update! I'm a little sad my neighborhood isn't an Eevee nest anymore, but Instinct is totally killing it out here grin.gif We've taken over (and held!) almost half the gyms in my town at this point, I wish I could help more but I'm a mere level 12 lol

Edit: Just looked at the stats for "death of the world"... suffice to say, I don't think ANYONE will beat me in Slowest Completion... xD

timess completed by you: 1
First completion: Jul. 30th '16 at 2:40 PM
Last embark date: Sep. 24th '15 at 1:29 AM
Your slowest completion: 10 months, 10 days

Fastest completion time: 1 day, 19 hours
Slowest completion time: 1 month, 23 hours
Average completion time: 29 days, 15 hours

This post has been edited by Alicat: Aug 1 2016, 09:57 PM

--------------------

3rd place in Vitamin C #3 - Christmas
3rd place in Vitamin C #004 - Love
2nd place in Vitamin C #005 - Wild Fire!

Quotes <3 (click to show)

Daycare couple: Shiny Hunt

QUOTE(Nekomata @ Sep 28 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Long time no see, Alicat~! (If you don't remember me, I'm going to have to murder you later, alright?)
+Quote Post

Zeraora
post Aug 1 2016, 10:02 PM
Post #86

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 199 431

My favourite Pokemon

Re: Starter leaks (click to show)

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Aug 1 2016, 10:24 PM
Post #87

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(m190049 @ Aug 1 2016, 11:43 PM) *
So the trailer and such were nice of course, but how about some actual leaks?

Sun Moon leaks SPOILERS (click to show)

To be honest I don't really like any of these 'leaked' final evolutions for the starters :\ I can accept Rowlet's but definitely not fussed on the other two, so I really hope they aren't real.

more specific sun/moon talk (click to show)

I don't mind that they've removed the footprints feature from Pokemon GO. Yes, when it was working it made it super easy to find Pokemon, but with it gone, I honestly don't mind walking around aimlessly for a bit to find to find the Pokemon. If it shows up in the nearby its usually not more than 100-200m away.

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Aug 1 2016, 11:08 PM
Post #88

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

It looks as if Dark Arbok is based off the one from the old Team Rocket expansion pack. Makes me wonder if there will be other novelties in the future featuring that archetype or if that's going to be it.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Aug 1 2016, 11:38 PM
Post #89

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

My egg didn't make it into the semifinals sadly

BUT I'm super happy it still made it into the top50 of this site, and I really appreciate that so many people chose it as part of their limited vote choice.
So thank you all very much <3

(Yep snake was mine) XD

Congrats to everyone who made it into the top 20

--------------------

A new Pokehunt has started.... aaand I think I'm gonna stock up on Eevee eggs to hopefully hatch a nice IV Eevee and evolve it into Leafeon.

Btw thank you donors for filling up the + again!

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Aug 2 2016, 01:03 AM
Post #90

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

Done with the voting of round 4. Pretty excited to see the finalists now!

Thank you donors for Prize+! I always, do have a trouble during Prize+ thinking which voucher I should buy for a novelty whose egg-dex/pokedex I don't have. And then, I spend my 3 days cutting that dilemma. facepalm.gif Anyways, bonus multipliers!

Grass type hunt, huh? At least, with the multiplier hunt will be easier. It's good to see that my shard progress is doing well in the past few weeks. ^_^.gif

QUOTE(Luneon @ Aug 2 2016, 10:08 AM) *

BUT I'm super happy it still made it into the top50 of this site, and I really appreciate that so many people chose it as part of their limited vote choice.

(Yep snake was mine) XD

Oh, that was my second favourite egg (behind Solgaleo) in this competition. Sad to see it go. sad.gif Anyways, you did a very beautiful job there, congrats! clap.gif

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Aug 2 2016, 02:06 AM
Post #91

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

Looks like I'm getting booted out this round, given how the votes are going.

Oh well, for an egg that took 30min to make on the first day it's done fantastic.

Also, I HATE the fire starter evo for this gen. Say no to furrybait!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Aug 2 2016, 03:19 AM
Post #92

Group Icon

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Aug 2 2016, 12:36 PM) *
Looks like I'm getting booted out this round, given how the votes are going.

Oh well, for an egg that took 30min to make on the first day it's done fantastic.

Also, I HATE the fire starter evo for this gen. Say no to furrybait!

Well, you at least pretty far.

You mean Gen VII? Well, I'd really like it if it turns out to be Fire/Dark and not Fire/Fighting. Though, I am still a part of team Rowlett. cat.gif

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Aug 2 2016, 03:48 AM
Post #93

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

Squeeee my egg is in the semi finals~

QUOTE(Lhancat @ Aug 1 2016, 10:02 PM) *
Re: Starter leaks (click to show)
I hope so! Dark is my favorite type and if Litten's final evo is Fire/Dark then that's another thing to lean me towards that choice. When they first revealed the starters I was so torn between Litten and Rowlet but then I finally decided on Litten. But now I've backed up a step and have went even further to add Popplio into the mix. I love Popplio's final evo (if they're real of course, but it seems very likely that they are now). Rowlet's is really cool too though.
Bah, this is a hard choice. headache.gif

Also thanks for filling up the plus again donors! It's always great to have a multiplier to hatch more eggs. cat.gif
...though with the higher amount of eggs in the daycare it's harder to grab dofo eggs. worried.gif

Also kinda surprised that there hasn't been any active RPs throughout the summer. There was a short discussion about making one a while ago but that quickly died out. Wish I had ideas and leadership skills to be able to start and keep an RP going. irritated.gif

Oh, and I just saw this about Pokemon Go and the footstep stuff guys. I figured that they had just removed it until they could get it worked out.

Was planning on drawing today but did I do it? Nooooooooo. I've been meaning to start on sketching ideas for my redraw of another Sonic OC of mine, also was wanting to draw a certain new ice fox and the apparently-not-a-bug mantis.
I'm gonna try to get myself to draw tomorrow.

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Aug 2 2016, 05:32 AM
Post #94

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Oh wow my semi final egg got blessed with a fantastic thread. I'm actually super super happy with where it's going! Thursday feels like ages away though lol!

Don't think I'm working Thursday either... Hm.

Although manager just text me and asked me to start at 2 instead of 5 as people have called in sick crying.gif kinda ruins some chill out plans I have but it's okay! really isn't

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Aug 2 2016, 07:22 AM
Post #95

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Last day of vacation for me, then back home. The beach has been really fun, but the best part has been all of the pokemon around for Go. I just need one more Ponyta to evolve it!

I'm always happy for a big multiplier so I can hatch more eggs. Especially since I really need to finish these hunts that I started years ago.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Rua
post Aug 2 2016, 07:31 AM
Post #96

No-life shiny collector
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 747

~o-O-o-O-o~

QUOTE(Luneon @ Aug 2 2016, 12:38 AM) *

(Yep snake was mine) XD

Congrats to everyone who made it into the top 20

Heeeey I recognize that one! It's very well done! Any particular theme or inspiration?

My egg is still fighting the good fight but it really could go either way. I'm still standing by my original prediction about the winner, (though that Starry Night egg comes in close second!).

This post has been edited by Rua: Aug 2 2016, 07:31 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Senpyro
post Aug 2 2016, 11:16 AM
Post #97

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 513

Active Squad

Looks like this month is starting out well for shiny hunts on my end since I got my shiny Alpine Meowth grin.gif

No more novelty breeding though, takes up so much pass orbs and time. Maybe I can finally get to 3k points for that achievement. (wait, there is one for that right?)

Also regarding yesterday's pokemon news:
Spoiler (click to showhide)

--------------------

Doing my best to click back wink.gif
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Aug 2 2016, 11:25 AM
Post #98

Group Icon

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(Pyrowall @ Aug 2 2016, 09:46 PM) *
Looks like this month is starting out well for shiny hunts on my end since I got my shiny Alpine Meowth grin.gif

No more novelty breeding though, takes up so much pass orbs and time. Maybe I can finally get to 3k points for that achievement. (wait, there is one for that right?)

Congrats on the novelty find. And yes, there is an achievement for 3k Pass Orbs. You can always go for novelty hunts and not use pass orbs but okay, it's really tempting.

Surprisingly, my only progress with Eevee shiny hunt is during Eeveelution pokehunts. Makes sense why I have just accumulated just 412 eggs in the past 6 months of hunt. Seems like it'll go on and on. And since, I'll do six more rounds it will go further on and on and on.

--------------------

My shining beauties:

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Aug 2 2016, 11:39 AM
Post #99

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Dr Electric @ Aug 2 2016, 12:25 PM) *
You can always go for novelty hunts and not use pass orbs but okay, it's really tempting.

No. It's not tempting AT ALL. I've never used Novel Power. Have no plans to ever use it. I'll find my Novelty pokemon whenever they decide to show up. I still need 2 more completed Novelty hunts for my Achievement. Since there's no way I'm hunting a Legendary. I'll go for the things I can breed, especially since I'm not expecting to find another shiny Legendary any time soon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Aug 2 2016, 12:01 PM
Post #100

Group Icon

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(RicFule @ Aug 2 2016, 10:09 PM) *
QUOTE(Dr Electric @ Aug 2 2016, 12:25 PM) *
You can always go for novelty hunts and not use pass orbs but okay, it's really tempting.

No. It's not tempting AT ALL. I've never used Novel Power. Have no plans to ever use it. I'll find my Novelty pokemon whenever they decide to show up. I still need 2 more completed Novelty hunts for my Achievement. Since there's no way I'm hunting a Legendary. I'll go for the things I can breed, especially since I'm not expecting to find another shiny Legendary any time soon.

Well, actually, I also rarely use Novel Power, unless I am really frustrated of not breeding a shiny. Most of my pass orbs go to Search and Summon power.

--------------------

My shining beauties:

+Quote Post

45 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:43 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.