Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
*~*~*~*~*--Recreatia--*~*~*~*~*, I'll make anything for you! (Pretty Much)
Mordecaii
post Mar 28 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #1

Heart it.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 172 381

Mysterious Mentors

Hello. If it isn't any self-explanatory, and you got brain damage years earlier, my name is Mordecaii.
And hopefully if it isn't that overall self-explanatory either, my real name is not spelt with two Is. Just one. But I do have two eyes anyway, so that's why I spell it with two eyes.

Enough 'bout my name. I discovered that I had this rare ability to create quite a lot of things. I can't draw Pokemon (depending on what the Pokemon is) but I can do banners (for a club you might be doing) and I can recolour Pokemon into ANYTHING you want! I mean, look at my Misdreavus in my avatar. RAINBOW...

I can also add a few features to your sprite, but not major ones. Like, I can't mutate Pokemon. Okay fine, I can't do sprites. I can only do recolours. But if I feel like it I'll add a few minor features to your awesome sprite.

Okay, let me start again.
I create banners and recolours of Pokemon. Awesome right? You betcha. I can also create radical avis (avatars), and other awesome things. Let's just say I can draw really simple things on the computer, awesomely. cat.gif

Anyhow, what do you want me to draw? Here are the forms.

THE FORM:

What is it?*:
Writing:
What's it for?:
What you want on the banner:
Pokemon:
Theme Colours:
Size (px please):
Flashy Text?:
Do you want me to sign it?**:
Send me a rough design? (helpful):

*It can be either an Avatar, Club Banner, User Banner, anything really.
**Note that if you do not want me to sign it, you have to somehow credit me in your signature if it is on GTS or GPX+. If it's on another site however, I don't care. Just say you do not take ownership of the banner happy.gif

WANNA RECOLOUR?:

Pokemon's Number and Name:
(Simply type N/A if you want me to draw an egg)
What do you want on the egg/Pokemon?:
Rough Design? (helpful):
If you want a slight change to it, what do you want?:
Can I add my own minor changes to it?:
Can I sign it?*:

*Note that if you do not want me to sign it, you have to somehow credit me in your signature if it is on GTS or GPX+. If it's on another site however, I don't care. Just say you do not take ownership of the banner happy.gif

Also, for recolours, if you want me to do an evolution chain, then just repeat the form over and over again (in a spoiler) so I'll make it for you happy.gif

That's all for now. I'm thinking of making a dex entry for recolours, so it would look pretty cool. grin.gif
*~*~*~*~*--Mordecaii--*~*~*~*~*

PS. Oh, and if you play GPX+ BTW, I can make skins based on Pokemon. Click this link to go there cat.gif

This post has been edited by Mordecaii: Apr 6 2013, 03:56 PM

--------------------

*~*~**~*~*

*~*-If you want SN, add me, and I'll add you back!-*~*

~~~
~~ Recreatia, My Art Shop ~ My GPX+ 3.0 Skin Creator ~ PM me ~ Click if you want Social Network. 22 Spots Remaining. ~~
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:54 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.