Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Vanessa "Phoenix" Dixon, Third time's the charm, right?
Wildivlax
post Mar 4 2013, 10:49 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

Name: Vanessa "Phoenix" Dixon
Hometown: Lenolia

Appearance: Unusually tall for her age, Vanessa stands at 6'3" and weighing in at 136 pounds. She has rather pale skin for being outside all the time, even for Lenolia. She has jet black hair with several red highlights that she keeps very smooth and mid-back length. Her high cheek bones and defined jaw line accent her small dimples when she does actually smile. Her light hazel eyes really pop out when compared to her hair. Her left arm is charred black, crippled and useless, the blackness starting partway between the shoulder and elbow.

Vanessa wears an old, beat-up, tattered red t-shirt, with the sleeves ripped off to show off a muscled right arm as well as most the midriff-covering section, leaving her strong, toned stomach partially exposed. It would be even more exposed if it weren't for the denim vest she wore over the destroyed shirt. However, there are many holes and wrinkles all over it, all while having several layers of dirt mud on it, turning it's pale blue into pale brown with occasional patches of dark brown mud that's just caked on. The jeans she wears are of the same quality and color as the vest. She also wears steel-toed combat boots and a belt that holds her measly selection of items in various clips/latches, cases and slots.

Personality: Vanessa is easily comparable to a really hard coconut. Rough, tough, cold exterior, but you are rewarded once you break through with a soft, caring, tender and emotional interior. On the outside Vanessa passes herself as a person who doesn't care, almost to a bully-ish level. You have to know how to get to her to even get in range and that level of knowledge can only be obtained by friends, which she has none that are human. But once she's broken down, she makes Nurse Joy look cruel, she's so nuturing. She is incredibly nice on the inside and will be more protective than a Kangaskhan, but only if you can get to her.

Biography: Vanessa was one of those accidental births. Her mother got drunk at a party and a guy took advantage of her confusion for she accidentally went into the men's bathroom. Vanessa's conception took place in said bathroom. About 6 years after birth, Vanessa's mother dies of lung cancer from smoking so much. Vanessa is soon-after discovered to have it herself from inhaling so much second-hand smoke. However, Vanessa got incredibly lucky a few months afterwards with a spontaneous remission of lung cancer.

From then on, Vanessa had to fend for herself. She roamed the streets of Lenolia, thieving food to survive, whatever she could find. She got into so many fights whenever she was caught. She got very strong and agile from these many numerous fights. However, there was one fight where several members of a large gang got very aggravated with her for reasons better left unknown. She fought for long and hard but after a while, it became apparent she wasn't going to win. But then, a rather small Vulpix jumped in and started spewing small flames all around, charring the skins of all the attackers, among which was the gang's leader. She was ten at the time.

One day, as she neared fourteen, she found an egg in a dumpster while looking for food, abandoned, cold and dirty. She took it under her wing, identifying with it with being practically unwanted since birth.

A few days later, while, once again, scrounging for food, a figure came out of nowhere and knocked Vanessa down. The masked figure challenged her to a battle, crying out at her for being a monster, claiming that he would exact his revenge. With a black hand, it removed the screaming theater mask to reveal a melted-beyond-recognition face with one glass eye and a crooked, hate-filled madman smile. He then identified himself as the gang leader she had burned years before, going by the name of the Shark. He sends out a Magby, proposing that the similar should happen to Vanessa. A battle ensues, with fire flying all around. In the midst of the fight, the egg hatches to reveal a baby Eevee. Then, an evil thought sparked within the mind of Shark. He directs his Magby at the Eevee. As the flames flew towards the newborn, Vanessa, standing a few feet away, flung herself in front of Eevee to block the flames. Though Vulpix's Flash Fire absorbed most of it, the rest was absorbed by her, killing the nerves and muscles, rendering it useless. Though rather ineffective, Vulpix's Embers had still hurt Magby. And, without command, Vulpix finished Magby off, putting Shark into a rage. He claimed that he would be back and that the Magby was worthless. He then ran off, but not before giving it a hard kick. This led her to intentions of being a P.I. Vanessa then, ignoring her arm, went to it, taking care of it and took it with her. These events showed her the power of fire, making her a dedicated Fire-type trainer. The next three years passed by without event.

Class: Trainer/P.I.

Starting Pokemon:
Mozilla (Vulpix, smaller than average)
Level 7, female
Ember, Tail Whip, Roar

Flare (Eevee)
Level 6, female
Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

Charcoal (Magby)
Level 7, male
Smog, Leer, Ember
Items: Pokenav, pocket knife, pokeballs x9, rope

What is the biscuit's name? Scheherazade
Other Notes: I believe I'm entitled to an additional 7 or 8 levels? Please specify which it is, though.

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Mar 5 2013, 11:51 AM
Post #2

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

Right, 9 Levels from "The Judged" and 6 Levels from "Back in the Zone" gives you a total of 15 levels gained as Vernon. Divided by two, you can have 8 levels to add to Vanessa.

Accepted and Welcome Back!

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Mar 5 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

Thanks! I think you forgot to move it, though.

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Mar 5 2013, 04:48 PM
Post #4

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

I usually wait until there's a current levels post before I do. But whatever, I can do it now!

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:20 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.