Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Lackadaisical Repose and Leery Rascals at Loch Ranch
Yzarc Drowsnam
post Nov 20 2010, 04:36 PM
Post #61

Omar comin'
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 745

PANE

Justin chuckled when Chi-Chi snapped the picture of them and then again when Pan got defensive about it. He graciously accepted the breakfast tacos and headed out, smiling back at Pan as they moved in opposite directions. He hoped it would work out, but as he got closer and closer to his destination, he came to realize that the reason Tina left still applied and Pan didn't seem the type to be dating a professional criminal. He would either have to lie to her, which would surely come back in a bad way, tell her the truth, which would probably make her leave or leave Team Deception altogether. But the money was so good. He was on his way to a job where he would make thousands in just a few days. How could he leave that behind?

The thought made him feel lonely, so he decided to release all three (not including Pinsir, obviously) of his pokemon to walk with him. Out came Hitmontop, Nincada and Bonsly.

"Hey guys," he said as he continued walking and they joined him. Hitmontop was to his right, Bonsly waddled to his left (slowing the rest of the group down, but Justin didn't mind) and Nincada scurried up Justin's leg, tickling him a bit, and rested on his shoulder. "Just wanted to say thanks for being there for me. I know I'm not the greatest trainer in the world, but I'm pretty damn sure I got the best pokemon."

"See?" Hitmontop gloated to Bonsly, "He cares about all of us."

"Me most though!" Nincada insisted. "See look? He's carrying me. Look. See?"

"Oh wow, I forgot how annoying you were," Bonsly sighed.

"I'm not annoying. You're annoying. Dummy. Hi Tyrogue."

"Hey girl," Hitmontop laughed. "I go by Hitmontop now since I evolved. See? Check me out."

"You're upside down. I'm still gonna call you Tyrogue, kay?"

"That's fine,"

"Can I call you Tyrogue?" Bonsly asked sarcastically.

"No,"

"You have to call Tyrogue Hitmontop because he's better than you. Dummy."

"You know, you're starting to hurt my feelings, calling me dummy so much." Bonsly said without sincerity.

"Be nice to Bonsly, alright, Nincada?" Hitmontop said, "He's feeling sad because he doesn't think Justin loves him."

"If he thinks that he very much is a dummy!"

"You know what? That logic's really hard to argue with. You're a dummy, Bonsly."

"Ugh," Bonsly sighed. "Please put me back in my pokeball."

--------------------

[spoiler=PANE - Justin Smart]
Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
Currently In: Zoobreak!
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]
[spoiler=PANE - Jill Laurent]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Currently In: Back in the Zone[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Uprising - Abraham West]Magma - Grunt
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
Currently In: Interception!
:piloswine: :elekid: :shellder:[/spoiler]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Nov 20 2010, 09:36 PM
Post #62

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Pan looked up as Douken rose to the air on his new skarmory. He was turning into a fantastic trainer, able to command a new pokemon to fly him around without much fuss. With nicknames for each of his pokemon, their tight bonds would only improve their skills in battle.

“Alright then, to Petropolis!”

She urged Fenrir forward to begin their journey. The arcanine began with a trot, then sped up into a full on run. The ranch zoomed past them as they went faster and faster, leaving the waving Loch family far behind. Douken flew above them, joining Pan on the journey. Together, they raced towards greater adventures.

The End

Or is it? (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:25 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.