Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Team advice for beating the 6 Dracowymsy team in The Vespertine Thief?
AregularFrankief...
post Jan 15 2019, 06:05 AM
Post #1

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Made the stupid mistake of releasing over half of my Pokemon during the holidays, and now the only things I have to fight the dragons that don't have to be leveled to be viable are

- Mega Blastoise, 130 IV. Tacked on a Ice Gem just out of desperation

- Mega Pidgeot, 126 IV. Quick Claw-d because of low Speed

- Emboar, 124 IV, slapped a Dragon Gem onto it

- random 102 Froslass and 72 IV Rapidash I grabbed from the SZ just to use as a backup in case of desperate measures

- Tyrantrum, 141 IV. Have tried using this one but it always dies in one hit despite having both high Def and Sp. Def

- Haxorus, 146 IV

- Braviary

- Golisopod, 145.

- Kommo-O, 147.

Do you guys think I should throw in an Electric Type or something? I can never remember the different Dracowymsy formes' typings except for Battlesuit, Kick, and Winter. I have a sparse amount of Vitamins and a singular Dark Gem lying around. I'd probably have more Items if I didn't lose to basically every single NPC there was.

Thank you for the help in advance, I'm...really not the brightest when it comes to the Battle Tower, my strategy amounts to "throw varying combinations of this at the thing until I win, provided I don't remember type matchups".

EDIT: gained Mega Gengar and Gardevoir to add to my usual repertoire, but still can't make progress beyond 5/6 Pokemon defeated. Starting to think that RNG has locked me out of that option

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Jan 16 2019, 01:23 AM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:52 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.