Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
October Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Gato
post Oct 1 2017, 02:29 AM
Post #21

Pokemon Plushie Collector
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 60 319

Dream Team

No shiny for me, the silver snot rag stayed out of my reach. Hatched enough to get 30 prize points though, so I'll just buy a voucher when I can.

...I really hope it's for Doggo form Zygarde

--------------------

Click on my good friend Jirachi here to visit my eggs and Pokemon!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Ichthus
post Oct 1 2017, 02:44 AM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 251 132

Active Squad

QUOTE(Gato @ Oct 1 2017, 03:29 PM) *
No shiny for me, the silver snot rag stayed out of my reach. Hatched enough to get 30 prize points though, so I'll just buy a voucher when I can.

If I'm not mistaken, that's the Zygarde 10% Forme you're referring, right? If it is, then I'm hoping also, I love that forme. I'm not gonna complain if it is a Zygarde Core, though, 'cause I also like to have a Squishy. *insert Bonnie's Squishy Song*

--------------------

Shiny Morelull Pixel Art by Zuzu
Based on Ken Sugimori's Art for Morelull

+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Oct 1 2017, 05:06 AM
Post #23

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Whoo, turned 30 today!
Enjoy the 3x multiplier, everyone.

Even Google wished me a happy birthday (haha, forgot I was logged in on my Google account, it surprised me).

I'll be celebrating it next week.

Hope everyone has a splendid month, it's off to a great start for me like this.

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Oct 1 2017, 07:10 AM
Post #24

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Oct 1 2017, 06:40 AM) *
In gaming news... I brought the Silver and Gold downloadable games and gave the Silver code to my college bound kid and kept the Gold for me. My youngest, Allison, got me hooked on Monster Hunter Stories. I played the free download and loved it so much I went to GameStop and brought myself the game and got a download code for some in game accessories my youngest tells me are legendary eggs. The game is kind of - but not really quite like - Pokemon. You battle monsters, you raid their nests, you hatch their eggs, and you train the monster up by battling other monsters. I love it!! I blame Pokemon... but I still love it.

I've watched the animation series up to episode 48. If the game's story is about the same as the animation's, then you're up for quite a treat.

----------------------------------------------------
QUOTE(MiyukoKaioh @ Oct 1 2017, 12:54 PM) *
Just started the Diancie exploration because I hadn‘t done it yet. Even after eight years I still haven‘t got the achievement for doing 100 explorations yet.

I've been here for a while as well and still don't even have this achievement because I can't be butted to do TBD and various other explorations whose mons I've gotten through distributions :P
Insatiably Curious (37/48) – Complete all available Explorations at least once.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

yellowsofa
post Oct 1 2017, 07:45 AM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 000

FAVOURITE

Hoping for Lele! That would be great grin.gif Was not fortunate enough to get Fake Groudon last time, boohoo sad.gif
Thankful that these events even happen at all though!

On a side note, I'm currently embarked on A Vacation to Remember, which is now driving me crazy, as I cannot seem to defeat the Latios trio sad.gif Got any tips for such a useless battler as me? I levelled up a Primal Dialga because it was dark, but Latios' moves were super effective against it. Blargh! I have one Scrafty which does wonders, and I'm currently levelling a Pangoro in the hopes it will help as it's the same typing. It's frustrating me because I have been waiting for the Diancie exploration for ages, and now it's finally here, I'm stuck on this one! Any help is appreciated!

--------------------
Please click my pretties

Banner and avatar made by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

Extras (click to show)

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Oct 1 2017, 08:01 AM
Post #26

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(yellowsofa @ Oct 1 2017, 01:45 PM) *
Hoping for Lele! That would be great grin.gif Was not fortunate enough to get Fake Groudon last time, boohoo sad.gif
Thankful that these events even happen at all though!

On a side note, I'm currently embarked on A Vacation to Remember, which is now driving me crazy, as I cannot seem to defeat the Latios trio sad.gif Got any tips for such a useless battler as me? I levelled up a Primal Dialga because it was dark, but Latios' moves were super effective against it. Blargh! I have one Scrafty which does wonders, and I'm currently levelling a Pangoro in the hopes it will help as it's the same typing. It's frustrating me because I have been waiting for the Diancie exploration for ages, and now it's finally here, I'm stuck on this one! Any help is appreciated!

Primal Dialga: Dark / Dragon
Latios: Psychic / Dragon

Dragon = x2 vs Dragon types.

There's the flaw. Get yourself a Mawile against it. It'll resist the damage. Steel resists both Psychic and Dragon, and Fairy receives 1/4 damage from Dragon attacks. So in reality Mawile would be a good shout. Any steel type really - Bronzong would also be a good choice. Ideally Mawile for the Fairy attacks though.

There is more than just a single type which is good against another type - the problem with Pangoro and Scrafty is, whilst they resist Psychic attacks, they're still pretty bad against Dragon typing.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

yellowsofa
post Oct 1 2017, 09:23 AM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 000

FAVOURITE

QUOTE(x Sam @ Oct 1 2017, 02:01 PM) *

There's the flaw. Get yourself a Mawile against it. It'll resist the damage. Steel resists both Psychic and Dragon, and Fairy receives 1/4 damage from Dragon attacks. So in reality Mawile would be a good shout. Any steel type really - Bronzong would also be a good choice. Ideally Mawile for the Fairy attacks though.

There is more than just a single type which is good against another type - the problem with Pangoro and Scrafty is, whilst they resist Psychic attacks, they're still pretty bad against Dragon typing.

Ok I will try that! Thank you very much happy.gif
Just wondering whether Megas are allowed in battles or not... Only one way to find out I guess!

--------------------
Please click my pretties

Banner and avatar made by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

Extras (click to show)

+Quote Post

Anak
post Oct 1 2017, 09:43 AM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 149 877

Active Squad

Boy the end of year is really creeping up on us huh?

QUOTE(The Majestic Mr L @ Oct 1 2017, 05:12 AM) *
also Overwatch Halloween Terror, can't wait

Yesss very excited

I never actually do anything spooky for Halloween/October though, I guess I just don't have the time or opportunities anymore lol
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Oct 1 2017, 10:26 AM
Post #29

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

Going for Reshiram for giveaway, Keldeo and Kyurem for exploration.

Sadly didn't get the shiny, and am waiting to see if the prize is in the prize shop soon.

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Rita Zyon
post Oct 1 2017, 10:32 AM
Post #30

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 453

Active Squad

Happy 30th birthday PokeNom Nom Nom! I'll be turning 30 next year.

Ooh yay Zygarde voucher. I am hoping for the dog form too. I also realized that I finally have 200 prize points. I am debating whether or not I should use it for a legendary voucher to get one of the many legends I am missing.
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Oct 1 2017, 10:42 AM
Post #31

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(yellowsofa @ Oct 1 2017, 03:23 PM) *
QUOTE(x Sam @ Oct 1 2017, 02:01 PM) *

Ok I will try that! Thank you very much happy.gif
Just wondering whether Megas are allowed in battles or not... Only one way to find out I guess!

There are no restrictions. You can use whatever you'd like as long as it fits within the level brackets.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Oct 1 2017, 06:05 PM
Post #32

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

QUOTE(Gato @ Oct 1 2017, 03:29 AM) *

My guess was both Doggo and the Core.

I just hope we can make Complete by using two 50%(Snake/Normal Zygarde), as I've saved a few just for this.

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Oct 1 2017, 06:43 PM
Post #33

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

I thought it was going to be dog form myself, but it makes sense for it to be the cell or mechazord ones. We'll just have to wait and see. Also, happy 30th Pokenom Nom Nom!

And, would anyone mind feeding the Suicune in my Party a Pecha Berry? Trying to get my 2 for the month out of the way fairly quick, I still need some parts for this year's Halloween costume. Sadly can't get the actual shirt that the character has, so I'll need to improvise..

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Oct 1 2017, 07:25 PM
Post #34

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Luneon @ Oct 1 2017, 05:10 AM) *
QUOTE(Mamanator @ Oct 1 2017, 06:40 AM) *
In gaming news... I brought the Silver and Gold downloadable games and gave the Silver code to my college bound kid and kept the Gold for me. My youngest, Allison, got me hooked on Monster Hunter Stories. I played the free download and loved it so much I went to GameStop and brought myself the game and got a download code for some in game accessories my youngest tells me are legendary eggs. The game is kind of - but not really quite like - Pokemon. You battle monsters, you raid their nests, you hatch their eggs, and you train the monster up by battling other monsters. I love it!! I blame Pokemon... but I still love it.

I've watched the animation series up to episode 48. If the game's story is about the same as the animation's, then you're up for quite a treat.

I had no idea that there was an anime series about it. I am enjoying it a lot! The only thing I don't like is the time it takes from the defeat to moving on to the next thing. Beyond that delay it's a great story, imo.

Gonna go eat some dinner right now though as ...

How can ya have any pudding (ice cream)?
How can ya have any pudding (ice cream) if ya don't eat your meat (stuffed pepper)?

LOL Sorry. I get loopy when I get hungry and I want to eat so I can go have my ice cream later. wink.gif

Before I go though.... Happy 30th Birthday, Poke NOM NOM NOM! You're so! young!!! Enjoy it!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Oct 1 2017, 09:05 PM
Post #35

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

Happy October! Happy Birthday Mon! Time to be orange! Wait what.

Zygarde voucher? Lit! can't wait to see what we'll get and if we are going to do special things for the different shapes.
That would be fun to have to find those green sparkles like on the sun and moon game on headers like cosmog. I don't know if it's possible.

Speaking of Cosmog, Mamanator, I have a lvl 100 Cosmog ready to be released, if you're interested give me an hour and I can release it for you?

I hope I'll get an event egg. No matter which.

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Ichthus
post Oct 1 2017, 09:58 PM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 251 132

Active Squad

It seems that the Zygarde Voucher is ready for use. Yay! Can't wait, my party is still full.

Also, Happy 30th Birthday PokeNOM NOM NOM!

--------------------

Shiny Morelull Pixel Art by Zuzu
Based on Ken Sugimori's Art for Morelull

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Oct 1 2017, 10:09 PM
Post #37

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

Here's information on Zygarde: https://forums.gpx.plus/index.php?s=&sh...t&p=2484300

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Oct 1 2017, 10:13 PM
Post #38

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Member No.: 53 039

Maemai

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO with the Zygarde Cube update I hear a stampede for some Zygarde shiny hunts about to start! This seems really fun; I'm excited to see how it plays out, and who gets all of the Zygardes first.

--------------------

Hunting for shiny Spinda!!!

Avatar made by Tymid. So pretty!~
Pokemon Shuffle Friend Code: H6RW-PLKJ
+Quote Post

Megatron
post Oct 1 2017, 10:15 PM
Post #39

I am Nohrbat
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 018

Transformer-mons

I got lucky and hatched my gray cloth early on, so I coasted on multipliers to work on my other hunts to somewhat limited success, on top of moving. Arrived at the new place earlier today, super tired and still loads to be done, but it's nice to not have to worry about the actual moving part now.

I'm glad Zygarde's forms have been implemented now! Probably gonna take it casual with this, I'm only fond of two stages (the doge and snake).

--------------------

General Awesome (click to show)

Credits & Misc. (click to show)
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Oct 1 2017, 11:04 PM
Post #40

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Oooh, I'm loving the new Zygarde Cube as well as all the new shiny things we can do with Zygarde. I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing all of the new Zygarde forms on the site. I'll definitely go after the 10% form at first, then work my way up to 100%.

I hatched my shiny Grey Magikarp the other day, I'm so relived. That knocks off one of my current shiny hunts, now if only I could get my shiny Zergoose to show up.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:54 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.