Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Яєנє˘тєd Blσσd *Sign-Ups are Closed*, Remake/Second Part to Cirque Du Reject
FrostBite
post Apr 28 2010, 09:23 PM
Post #1

How long Can you hide from Yourself?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 70 022

Echo

Sign-ups are closed for the Time being...

Every town has Rejects...

Welcome to Cirque du Reject, Less commonly known as its full name, Cirque du Rejected Blood. An enchanting and amazing Cirque, where there are no limitations to what a person can and can't do. A while ago an incident happened between the cirque and a lone girl. Right after, it was attacked by a group named Kronos. Losing half of the Cirques members, the Cirque almost died. Some people stood strong, and fended off against Kronos. Thus we are still a Cirque, not the largest like way back in the past, but still functional.

New blood...

New blood lays within the Cirque. New members, some of the older members found new powers to use. Weather you are a twisting and turning Twin, Somebody that can silence people just with a flick of the wrist, a Blood loving creature of the Night, or you have any special talents. This might be the Place for you.

Spilt blood...

This Cirque is not like a Childrens Circus, There are injuries,trauma and even sometimes, Death to happen. In this Cirque if you come across somebody that is evil, beware. Our members come from all over, you never know who you are fighting... What Blood is going to Spill Which Blood.
Since the Group Kronos attacked us, there are fewer members we are letting in the cirque, now that does not mean you cannot join. We are just concerned for you own safety, but if you incist, Welcome to the Cirque... Where New Blood Lies....

Sign-up Form: Your character will have to be accepted first to Start eh Roleplay Though.

Name:
Age(15-25):
Personality:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Defect:
Weapons:
Crush:
Back Story(Why Rejected?):
Other:

If you were part of Cirque Du Reject, on other put what you did on 'Other' If you want.

Rules:
*Keep the story low rated.
*Please do not try to control other characters actions.
*Romance is allowed, just low rated.
*Try not to copy others Defects, if so, please ask them beforehand if you may use part of the defect.
*Expiriment with your defects and Have Fun.
*Please try to post Reguraly.
*Try to Read through posts entirely.

My character(s) (click to show)

Your Character Will have to be approved first to RP.

This post has been edited by NightSoul: Jun 7 2010, 03:11 PM

--------------------
Vocaloid Stuff :P (click to show)

Made for Me (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Apr 28 2010, 09:26 PM
Post #2

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Oooh, a sequel? Count me in. X3

I can still be the ringmaster? ^^

--------------------
+Quote Post

FrostBite
post Apr 28 2010, 09:28 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Echo

Yes, You can still be the RingMaster. X3

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Apr 28 2010, 09:42 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Name: Luce Dunstan

Age(15-25): 15

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Very cheerful and bouncy, Luce is very energetic and playful. She is naturally charismatic and isn't afraid to speak in front of a gigantic crowd. Able to catch someone's attention simply by the way she speaks, Luce is the perfect ringmaster. She'd do anything to help a friend and is generally nice to everyone at first. Angering her is pretty much an amazing feat by itself, such that no one has actually seen her angry. Seeing her sad, while still rare, is not impossible.

Appearance: Here she is once more.

Clothing: Look up.

Defect: Luce is able to mentally power devices that need electricity to work, which is how she powers her microphone. She has the ability to teleport wherever she sees fit and she can hypnotise people by singing songs. Her accuracy with firearms is also flawless.

Weapons: Golden Israeli .50 Caliber Desert Eagle Pistol.

Crush: If Prein is back, Prein. If he's dead, N/A

Back Story(Why Rejected?): Since Luce looks like someone normal, no one knew of her defects until she turned 14. She had volunteered to sing a song in front of her whole school and, when she did, everyone seemed to fall into a trance. Furthermore, her mic's power source wasn't even working, yet it still amplified her voice like normal. When people snapped out of the trance and learned about that, they said that she was a monster and basically tried to kill her. Luckily, she teleported away just in time and found the Cirque quickly after that event, soon becoming the ringmaster because of her charisma.

Other: Luce was devastated by Kronos' attack since the Cirque's members were pretty much like her family. She, however, soon managed to get her cheerfulness back, although it hurt to look back at the past. It's best not to talk about it around her since she blames herself for what happened.

Other charrie comin' soon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Fluffghost
post Apr 28 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #5

Youkai of the Dusk
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 363

Active Squad

Is Rumia still alright? Can I rejoin with her?

Name: Rumia Merline

Age(15-30): 18

Sexual Orientation: Bi/Unknown

Personality: Cheerful, innocent, and simple minded. She tends to take everything as a game, and has no particular goals in life. However, she can be spiteful and bloodthirsty at when she gets aggrivated. Isn't phased by blood or gore at all. She prefers the darkness over being in the light, and can be rather shy around strangers.

Appearance: She has gained little, curved fangs, and for some reason, she can not take off her red ribbon anymore. What it is hiding, she does not know, but she seems to not care that much either.
Youkai of Darkness
Powers in Motion

Clothing:Wears sunglasses when in daylight, but can change into other clothing as long as it's not light reflective. She can't stand the light. She carries a parosol around with her to block out the light, and sunglasses to protect her eyes. Moonlight she can stand, but only because it is a reflection of the light, and not light itself.

Defect: Short claws, can float but refuses to do so in public - she prefers doing acrobatics. Can also manipulate the night and darkness at her whim, but doesn't know how to use her abilities to their full potential. For example, she can travel and hide within shadows or the darkness which she creates, and gathers moonlight for flashy or showy effects, but doesn't know how to do much else. However, as a bonus, she can se perfectly in the dead of night.

Weapons: Her powers, but only her claws and fangs will tear through skin. Her abilities are good for tampering with mental health, though. Her childish appearance is also good for getting close to people.

Crush: N/A

Back Story(Why Rejected?): She was born to a poor family, her powers developed at a young age, and are still developing. However, as the dark is feared by all, she was rejected by her peers and parents before she could get a good grasp on what her powers could do. She left her family, thinking it would to them better to not have to support a freak like herself, and was later found by the circus. She joined because she had nowhere else to turn.

Other: Rumia mainly hid within her shadows when the Kronos attacked, helping out from the background with her shadowpuppets and nightmares. If a Kronos got too close she would flat out kill them with her claws and fangs, but one of them did something to her ribbon. She is not quite sure what they did, but it affects her powers she's pretty sure, and she can't take it off herself.

This post has been edited by Rumia: Apr 30 2010, 07:37 PM

--------------------
~ Oh look, I live ~

How to find me (click to show)

+Quote Post

FrostBite
post Apr 28 2010, 10:40 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Echo

Luce is once again accepted. X3

ANd Yes, Rumia. Your character can once again Join as the Same.

This post has been edited by NightSoul: Apr 28 2010, 10:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fluffghost
post Apr 28 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #7

Youkai of the Dusk
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 363

Active Squad

Alright, Rumia's profile is up. Let me know if I'm missing anything. She can't take off her ribbon anymore, and it prehibits power-growth.

--------------------
~ Oh look, I live ~

How to find me (click to show)

+Quote Post

FrostBite
post Apr 29 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Echo

Okay Rumia, your character is Just Fine. ^_^.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

FrostBite
post Apr 30 2010, 07:41 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Echo

I guess If nobody else Signs up Soon I can Make this into a Private Roleplay for the Three of us.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Apr 30 2010, 07:46 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Name: Malee LeBlanc

Age(15-25): 19

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Part of the New Blood of the Cirque, Malee tends to be silent and lonely. She doesn't talk much unless talked to and, when she does speak, she is fairly nice. Since she usually feels unwell thanks to her illness, she generally stays in bed, coughing and sniffling. Because of her powers, she is the medic of the Cirque. She is generally helpful too, offering her help to the other members of the Cirque, although she gets the impression that no one likes her. She also feels intimidated by the veterans of the Cirque because she is new.

Appearance: Here~"

Clothing: A simple white shirt with matching pants and sandals.

Defect: Malee is permanently ill. She can cure any and all diseases or injuries by simply touching someone's forehead for a few seconds. Her strange illness causes her to cough loudly and have a stuffy nose and it cannot bbe cured by any means. However, it isn't contagious, so it's safe to be around her. She can also control sound and all of its aspects, making her able to imitate any and all sounds possible or make sounds louder/quieter than they really are.

Weapons: A chained sickle. (Get it? Sickle? awesome.gif )

Back Story(Why Rejected?): Born with completely white hair, Malee was initially thought to be an Albino. However, despite having white hair and pale skin, she had green eyes instead of the signature red/pink eyes an Albino would have. At 3, she became sick and, despite all the doctors' efforts, were unable to cure her. One day, a doctor tried to give her a vaccine and she screamed at him out of fear, unknowingly making her voice much, much louder. The sound rendered him deaf and, out of fear of going to jail, she ran away and soon joined the Cirque when Luce found her.

Other: She is scared of needles.

We need some New Blood in here.

--------------------
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Apr 30 2010, 10:07 AM
Post #11

A Defensive, Protective, Fair, Happy and Playful Lion~
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 034

Roster in Diamond

Hm, I think I'll join, it will take me a few days to write my profiles though, I have a slight obsession with trying to make everything perfect. X3 And it always is! XD

--------------------
If any of my old friends want to contact me, please email me!
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Apr 30 2010, 11:35 AM
Post #12

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

I hope you wouldn't mind me joining again, I can't help but feel that after I joined everything kind of died, leaving me to blame for it...

Anywho, if you don't mind me joining, I'd like Flynn to be alive and well, if that's allright.

Profile, Spoiler Stops It Taking Up Too Much Room On The Page (click to show)

Loving the Sickle joke Dark, hilarious...

This post has been edited by Black Fire: Apr 30 2010, 11:38 AM
+Quote Post

FrostBite
post Apr 30 2010, 04:13 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Echo

DarkRow: The Idea of a Person that cures others but being permanatly Sick is Awsome~ She is Accepted.

MoogleSam: Okay Take all the Time you Need. X3

Black Fire: Flynn is also accepted. And it is not your fault the other one died, it was just because so many others stopped and quite a few withdrew from it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Apr 30 2010, 04:22 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

Allright then, if you say so. Well, here's to hoping that this one last a lot longer happy.gif
+Quote Post

FrostBite
post Apr 30 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Echo

A new Character I am Bringing into the RolePlay. Some New blood.

Name: Ikuto Hibiki

Age(15-25): 17

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: A Very Cheerful person, tries to make others laugh. Can get ticked off sometimes, it is best to stay away when this happens. He always is Listening to music, headphones can be seen in his ears. Being quite new to the Cirque he Hardly knows anybody. He is amazed by the powers of Luce and her teleportation, and Kage's Color changing eyes. He hopes to Try to learn a Stratagy from one of them.

Very open minded, but Can be a Little Negative at times. Listening to Music Changes His mood. His Favorite Types are Techno, Electronic, Pop. Mostly listens to Songs In Japanese, He said he listened to them for a While and English Songs Just do not sound Right anymore. Mostly listening to songs from a Poplular Voice synthesizer program Called 'Vocaloid' The songs have many Effects on his Emotions.

Appearance: Gray Silvery Hair, Tan Skin, Blue eyes. Ikuto Hibiki

Clothing: A Red undershirt with a Blue Hoodie on top of it, Matching pants and Sneakers, A Couple of Rings on his hands.

Defect: At the age of 13 Given the ability to control Music and Sounds and Given A couple of Kinesis abilities, he Did not know how to use them. He trained a little and found out he can amplify his powers through his headphones causing a SonicBoom of Music at the Enemy. Only being able to use Pyrokinesis-The ability to control Fire- and Telepathy, Letting himself and others to talk to him using his mind.

Weapons: His MP3 Player, a Long Sword, and his powers.

Back Story(Why Rejected?): Having his Powers for so long, he has not been able to control them completely. One Day while at School The Intercom Made a Loud Screeching Noise. Startled by this he Pointed at the Intercom and it died down and Fried. Setting off a Fire in the School, Nobody was hurt but they knew Ikuto Did it. Taking all he Had and Running away from home, he Purchased Every MP3 Player in every store he found using The Money he had Been Saving. Sitting next to a tree outside of an abandoned building A Girl with black hair and a Hint of a Smile Came and Talked to him. She said that her name did not Matter, brought him to the Cirque and He decided to stay. After that the Girl Suddenly Disappeared.

Other: Ikuto Has Brung many MP3 Players with him when he left. Because Every once in a While they broke from the intensity of the Sound Waves.

This post has been edited by NightSoul: May 12 2010, 05:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

FrostBite
post Apr 30 2010, 09:48 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Echo

Okay, you guys can post on the Roleplay Thread now.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xychi
post May 2 2010, 01:31 AM
Post #17

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 632

~

Hey, guess what? I'm joining!!! <3
And I may bring some new blood in the future if I get the free time.

Name: Kitten
Species: A Cheshire cat. Or so he claims.
Sexual Orientation: Unknown

Personality: Quirky, loud-mouthed, talkative, mischievous, ADHD, can't keep secrets - not somebody you want to be around when you're trying to be quiet. He's quite the attention-getter, and works well in performances. He can be persuaded to do things by offering him shiny objects - the more objects supplied, the better job he'll do; although, it is fully unknown what he does with these items. He's also extremely observant, and can figure a person out merely by staying with them for about an hour.

Appearance: Form 1~Alpha, Form 2~Beta, Form 3~Gamma, Form 4~Delta. He can swiftly change between these forms after turning invisible and reappering as another being, though merely his appearance changes, and not his personality in any way. He says his favorite form is Alpha, yet he rarely ever uses it, except for special occasions. His Beta form is quite commonly what he's seen in, whereas Gamma is used primarily for scaring people. He uses his Delta form less often than Alpha, but it seems to suggest he may've used to have been a domestic cat of some sort, since he is unable to float in that form.

Clothing: N/A
Defect: Levitation, telepathy, invisibility, high tolerance to death, the ability to rapidly shift between four forms, photographic memory, the IQ of 200 and the capacity for more - I'd say that's quite the defected cat. Strangely, when he's invisible, he has no boundaries, including the boundaries of movement, friction, and location, such as he could be one place and then the next, almost as if teleporting, but in reality he merely moved while invisible. You could say he's quite ghost-like, in fact, considering he is never seen eating any such thing as food, too.

Weapons: The power of annoyance, supported by near-immortality. He tends to try to fight in a 'funny' way, using various objects and making them appear to float magically. His telepathy also makes it very hard to pinpoint his location. Of course, being cat-like as he is, he does have night vision, claws, and fangs, too.
Back Story: He doesn't say what his 'previous life' was like, but his grin is normally wiped of his face if it's brought up.
Other: Ironically, after having overheard a stranger say, "'Why is a raven like a writing desk?", the phrase is now Kitten's favorite thing to say. He also drifts slightly while floating.

When Kitten first appeared at the Cirque, he didn't stay long, and disappeared quite soon after arriving. Then, long after the incident, he reappeared, and seems to be staying for good this time around. Although, unlike last time, he can turn anything he touches invisible at will, but the larger the object, the harder it is to invisify.

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

FrostBite
post May 2 2010, 03:18 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Echo

Okay, Kitten is accepted, and yes. Feel free to bring in some new blood to the story. ^_^.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Runi
post May 2 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #19

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

Oh. Crap i feel bad for leaving this now.

Should i keep Prein? Or Klaire? Either one is fine. /Wantedtoaskothers.

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

FrostBite
post May 2 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Echo

You can keep both if you want. Or you can just Keep one and Make some new Blood.

Or then Again. Have one of them dissapear for a While, then bring them back like I plan to do with Kiri. Do what you want. That is my opinion.

This post has been edited by NightSoul: May 2 2010, 09:09 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th June 2024 - 10:30 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.