Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
In The Village, the Peaceful Village, Back in Fidona!
Captain Combuske...
post May 17 2011, 02:56 PM
Post #1

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

The Sun shone down as it tread its path through the forest in Fidona, Furoh. It was a beautiful, clear day. The perfect day for Alex Slasher to have his birthday and turn 15 years of age.

But no matter what the weather was like outside, inside Alex's temporary tree-house accommodation, the atmosphere was tense. The now-fifteen-year-old looked at his reflection in the mirror. Nothing had changed on the surface. His bright orange, spiky hair still was burning his eyes due to its sheer brightness. His bright, blue eyes were still piercing, seeming to thud into the receiver mentally.
He still wore his usual bold coloured, short sleeved and short legged clothing. Today his attire consisted of a green t-shirt holding on its front Treecko logo, some Green camouflage shorts, his watch, bracelet, necklace and white trainers, which today had green stripes to match his clothes.

He took a long, deep sigh. Outside, he was normal. But inside, he was in turmoil. Yesterday, most of his ideals and plans had been ruined. What his goal was- to become the champion of Furoh- had been crushed by his inability to defeat Fidona's Water and Fighting gym leader Maxi Z!. It had forced him to thoroughly reassess his life. Was what he was doing right for him? And if it was, what was he doing wrong?

These questions, however, would have to wait. He took his backpack from his bed and put it on his back. It was still perfect for him; light, easy to carry, yet still with plenty of room. He took a Pokeball form his bag. It was orange and covered in fuzzy, soft material. If any creature or person on Earth could reassure him, it was this Pokemon. he pressed the switch at the front of the ball and it opened. A sudden flash of bright light, and Blaze appeared. Blaze chirped and smiled warmly.
"Tor-Torchic!" he cried cheerfully, jumping into Alex's Arms.
"Hello, buddy!" he said, He was already feeling much lighter at Blaze's presence. "So, your eyes peeled. Ready to watch like you've never watched before?"
Blaze nodded, smiled, and chirped again.
"Ok then, let's go!" he broke into a half run, heading for Fidona's Beach.

Tom Hawk was already there. All his Pokemon (Rose, Staa,Tweet and Rai) were out of their Pokeballs. Staa, a Staryu, was shiny, and his blue colouration shone brightly in the morning sun as he spun round rapidly whilst spurting water, a 'contest move' Tom like to call "Rapid Fountain".
Rose, a Roselia, was apart from Staa and the other Pokemon, and was throwing out various coloured powders, adding in leaved very so often. Her flowers was been painted with white streaks and she wore sparkly powder.
Rai, Tom's starter Pokemon, just like Alex's Blaze, a Pikachu, who wore a red headband and thin scarf, formed a triangle with the other two Pokemon around Tweet and Tom. He too was practising his contest moves. he was currently cloaked in electrical energy and kept darting from side to side as sparks flew form his yellow body.
Tweet, meanwhile, a Taillow, was patiently getting the finishing touches done by Tom to his contest attire. Tom was adjusting the bow tie that went with his Top hat when Alex approached the group, with Blaze following close behind, since Alex had put him on the ground on the way here.

He began a joke conversation with his friend Tom, pretending the two were old school Victorian gentlemen. Tom and he did this often. It was a way of amusing one another.
"Why hello there, Mr. Hawk. I see that sir is prepared fully for today's festivities!"
"Why good morning to thee too, Mr. Slasher! I am indeed prepared."
"Well, I hope sir was more fortune than my humble self did in yesterday's events." said Alex, and he couldn't help but look away in shame.
"Thanks Alex" said Tom, who then reverted to his normal voice as he gave Alex some proper, serious words. "Hey listen; try not to get upset about yesterday. You can always try again. Come back to Fidona later. I've failed many, many times before, and I'be always got right back up again. You know music, listen to "That;s Life". Good song for your situation. Just be determined, You'll do it some day. Time is your bets friend."
"Well, apart form you, anyway..." said Alex as he nodded. He felt much better, much more reassured, by Tom's words. Tom was good at cheering people up.
"Haha, why of course. Of, and Alex? Happy Birthday mate."
"Cheers." said Alex. His birthday. Now that he'd sort of averted the crisis going on in his mind, it was finally sinking in. This was meant to be a happy day for him. His first birthday away form home. It was a big step.

Alex looked once again at Tom. he wished he could be a better friend, not Just to Tom, but also to anyone else, like Tikal for instance. He had always been the main man, the one in charge. He hadn't done much for his friends. But he'd received tons of favours and advice from them. Alex decided now. He'd be a better trainer and a better friend. Those were his goals.

Tom smiled, and returned his Pokemon, aside from Rai, who, like Blaze, spent most of his time outside his Pokeball, only returning to it at night time occasionally or if it really was necessary. The Pikachu went up to Blaze, and the two started a conversation. their trainers left them to it, ignoring it. They did it a lot.

"So, you ready for this?" asked Blaze, who was both as warm and comforting as he was.
"Yeah, of course. Look at my awesome headband! I'm a Ninja mouse!" replied Rai, who was a bit of a joker.
"Haha!" laughed Blaze. He loved Rai's jokes.

"Well then, I'm ready." said Tom. Alex nodded. He wanted to say something. After all, he'd just made a resolution to be better friend. he struck upon his words.
"Listen, mate, you need help with this, just call me. Or Tikal. Or Tyson. Hey, that reminds me, where are those two?"

This post has been edited by Proby: May 28 2011, 10:15 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

rt117
post May 19 2011, 11:20 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 812

PANE Team

Having tried to get a good night's sleep after a long day, Tikal had found herself restless throughout the entire slumber due to Tyson's disappearance. She had tried to stay awake the entire night as she waited for him in silence, yet he never came. And that made her worried. Where could he have gone? Last time she saw him he was waiting for his chance at a gym battle, and just like that he had disappeared. Tikal knew that her anxiety over his disappearance would throw her off today, or at least put her in a bad mood.

As the sunlight began to creep into her bedroom, the girl began to stir from her slumber. She had fallen asleep in exhaustion for waiting up so long for Tyson, trying to hold onto some belief that he would be alright. Opening her eyes, Tikal pushed herself up slowly, only to find something heavy pressing on her chest. "Nidoran, I need to get up." she groaned, not even looking at the Pokemon. He had a habit of sleeping on her chest while she slept, normally competing with Igglybuff for this space, who eventually settled for her side. However something clicked into place in her mind, as she realized that it was too heavy to be Nidoran.

When Tikal finally woke up and her vision cleared, she stared in shock at the Pokemon before her, who resembled Nidoran very clearly. However it wasn't him, rather a larger and almost scarier version of her Pokemon. Her movement caused the new Pokemon to awaken, staring back at her with the same expression her Pokemon always had, as if nothing had changed. Slowly, Tikal came to the realization that overnight, her Nidoran had found the ability to evolve into his next stage, a Nidorino. While this did bring a smile to the girl's face, the fact that she would never again see his original form did sadden her slightly. She needed to remember however that change was a natural part of life: everything went through it.

"They're going to be so surprised when they see you." Tikal told her Nidorino, trying to bring herself back into a cheery mood. While she couldn't get Tyson's disappearance off of her mind, she still had a day to go through, and with any luck he could turn up before sunset. When Nidorino finally moved, Tikal hopped off the bed and got changed into some fresh clothing, which included a pair of jean-shorts and an orange shirt with yellow highlights. While moving about the room, she stirred the rest of her team from their slumber. Igglybuff looked rather confused as she sat alone on the bed, while Charmander and Totodile (who had been sleeping against each other in a rather harmonious way) literally fell against one another before realizing what was going on. Before anyone had time to make a closer inspection of Nidorino, the five Pokemon were recalled into their Pokeballs. Tikal decided to wait until breakfast to let them figure things out. After all, Alex was probably waiting on her at this very moment.

Rushing out the door once she got all of her things together, she had expected to see Alex standing there, waiting for her. However it appeared that he already left the hotel to go do his own thing. At this realization Tikal frowned slightly, having hoped to at least find a note on his door to direct her to where she would meet him. It was likely that he had told her where to meet the night before, but with other things on her mind it was easy to forget such a thing.

"Maybe he went to go check out the beach." she noted to herself as she started to walk away from where they had spent the night, trying to think of what else could have caught his attention. This place did seem to have a nice beach after all, being by the water and all. And if she didn't find him there, then there was always the excuse to go get food. With this in mind, she began to run headlong for the beach in hopes of not spending the entire day on her own. As she continued on toward the beach, she spotted the familiar face, and looked rather relieved to see him talking to Tom. Catching her breath, Tikal spoke:

"You know... you could've left a note on your door or something."

--------------------

Click above to go to the Party!
PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
Uprising RP Character profile: Sera Taisa: @ lv. 20 : @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 18
PANE Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Tikal Faylen - Furoh Wiki
Uprising Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Sera Taisa - Uprising Wiki
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jun 2 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 890

Uprising Pokemon

With his head finally no longer spinning, a groggy young man stood up fully. Rubbing his head, he noticed immediately that he was pulling out shrubbery.

"What the..." was the first set of words that came out of his mouth. He sat up, head starting to pound into his brain once more. "Ouch!" Looking around briefly, he vaguely made out a crudely made door, several nick-knacks, and a sheet covering up the window. He gripped his head, wondering what exactly happened the day before he arrived, but nothing came to mind.

"Hey," a strange man called out to Tyson, who was apparently sleeping in his bed, "little dude! You're finally up!" This man had to be in his twenties, standing at 6'2". His dirty blonde hair was hanging over his tanned face, barely making his eyes visible. The swimming trunks that he was wearing(which were now completely soaking the carpet that was under his feet) were a bright green with great white sharks swimming across the legs. Tyson, now completely baffled, simply stared at the man.

"Uh, yeah," Tyson said, groggily, still feeling somewhat drained from whatever happened yesterday. He attempted to stand up, only to collapse back onto the bed. "Where am I? Who are you? Why did you save me?" The man simply laughed a little before backing up.

"So many questions, dude," he responded, flipping his hair back. He looked at Tyson, who looked back at him. Surprisingly, the man looked younger than Tyson expected. If he wasn't mistaken, the guy was roughly around his age. Not surprising, however, were the commonly seen surfer traits. Blue eyes, pearly white teeth, shark tooth necklace and all. "To start off, the name is Victor, but you can call me Vic." Tyson put his left thumb up to show that he got that part. "I saved you because your friends asked me to save you."

"My friends," Tyson said in a surprised tone. Aw man, Tikal's gonna be pissed when she finds out that I passed out right before my battle at the gym!

"Yeah," Vic told him, pulling out Tyson's three Poke Balls and tossing them to him. "These three were extra worried about you." Tyson took a breath of relief after finding out just who Vic was talking about. He grabbed the Poke Balls from him, bowing to show his thanks.

"How can I ever repay you for saving my life, Vic?" Tyson asked. Vic paused for a moment, placing his hand upon his chin. After a few minutes, Vic snapped his fingers in discovery.

"Battle me," he responded with a smile. Tyson, who was slightly confused, agreed.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jun 4 2011, 07:15 AM
Post #4

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Alex turned round at the sound of Tikal's voice.
"Huh? Oh hey Tikal. Umm... Sorry 'bout that. My mood earlier was frankly foul... I'm sorry about that. Trust me though, I'll remember next time."

"So, umm... you seen Tyson around?" asked Alex. But before Tikal could answer, a crafty Krabby had snuck up on Alex and was now pinching his leg. His companion, a Shellder, followed suit, clamping his shell on Alex's other leg.

"YOW!" yelled Alex, spinning round to see his attackers. "You pesky little things! You're gonna pay! Go, Blaze, go, Swamps!"

The Flame haired boy then proceeded a squidgy sludgy blue ball. Blaze, already out of his Pokeball, straight away jumped in front of Alex. Swamps, his Mudkip, emerged out of the other ball.
Alex angrily stomped the ground with his left foot, and Hummed a song at the same time. Blaze lept at the Krabby and Swamps at the Shellder. Blaze used a hugely powerful Ember that made the Krabby rocket into the water. Swamps did the same thing to Shellder with an almighty Water Gun.

Alex smiled. Battle over. But just as he was about to turn his back, the two angry water Pokemon emerged from the water. The Shellder sent Icicles at Blaze, who was too late. He also had been turning his back. The icicles had hit him, and he was now pinned to the floor. He squirmed as he tried to remove them.

Meanwhile, Krabby was attacking Swamps, but the Mud fish Pokemon, curiously, was allowing it to happen. He seemed to be really concentrating on something. The Krabby tried everything, shooting mud, Bubblebeam, but nothing seemed to faze Swamps. Then Suddenly, Swamps let out a hugely powerful attack that sent the Krabby deep out of shore. That Crab was never coming back. Then Alex realized: Swamps had used Bide. But it had obviously taken a toll of the poor Pokemon, because he fell down on all fours. Alex almost shouted "NO!", when Swamps started to glow. A blinding flash of light, and there was no longer a Mudkip there, but a Marshtomp. Swamps had evolved.

Blaze was still struggling to escape the icicles. Shellder was taunting him, just like Maxi Z!'s had done in the Gym battle. Blaze, looking at Swamps, seemed to have a flash in inspiration. He also started to glow. Within seconds, he'd also evolved and there was another flash of light. there, in front of Alex and any other onlookers, was a Combusken. Blaze was now strong, and he had powerful arms. He plucked out the Icicle spears like they were nothing and charged at the Shellder. The Clam Pokemon seemed to gulp, and Blaze arrived, kicking the Shellder twice and sending him into the Ocean once more.

Alex couldn't help but widen his eyes in shock. Two of his Pokemon had just evolved. He turned round to his friends, looking for guidance.
"Umm, guys?"

Evos (click to show)

This post has been edited by Proby: Jun 4 2011, 07:32 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jun 7 2011, 08:04 AM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

After finally getting up and putting on his shoes and socks, Tyson stood in front of his opponent, waiting for the first move to be made.

"I'm waiting on you," Vic told Tyson plainly. A smirk crept onto Tyson's face as he pulled out a Poké Ball and tossed it into the air. "Blaze," he called, "let's rumble!" As the sphere opened widely, a white light landed on the ground, revealing a Cyndaquil. Dancing around happily, Blaze stood in front of the two trainers, smiling.

"Nice choice, dude," Vic told him, putting his index finger and thumb in his mouth. After whistling, rustling was heard from the cabin that they were in.

"Who are you whistling to," Tyson asked, looking confused. Vic, saying nothing, simply smiled.

"You'll see," he responded as a green and yellow turtle came sliding out of the doorway. Tyson, simply astounded, watched the turtle spin on his back towards Vic. After finally reaching the trainer's feet' the turtle flipped onto his feet, revealing its brown shell.

"Is that a Turtwig," Tyson asked in astonishment. Vic nodded as he pet the Turtwig gently. Tyson instantly noticed the main difference between this Turtwig and many others. What made this turtle different from its other relatives was the purple bandana around his face.

"His name is Donatello," Vic told them, "and he's been my best friend for ten years."

"Amazing," Tyson said, smiling at the length of time that they spent together. He knew that he spent nearly the same amount of time with his Cyndaquil.

"Well," Tyson said, clenching his fists tightly, "let's see how strong he is!" Vic chuckled at Tyson's challenge, clenching his fists as well.

"Okay then," Vic responded, "time for me to drop my surfer attitude and put on my trainer face." Vic cracked his knuckles and looked at Tyson and his Cyndaquil named Blaze. "Gimme your best shot!"

"With pleasure," Tyson called to his new rival, "Blaze, use Ember!" With that being said, several small flames shot out of Blaze's mouth, approaching the Turtwig.

"Dodge those gnarly flames, Donny," Vic exclaimed, watching as Donatello spin on his shell away from the embers. Tyson, who was expecting this, simply smirked.

"Quick Attack, Blaze," Tyson blurted, watching the Cyndaquil dash towards Donatello at full speed. After knocking him off balance, Blaze jumped into the air over Donatello. "Now use Ember!" After shooting the flames at Donatello, Blaze simply dropped back to the ground below. Donatello, who was a rather elusive Turtwig, couldn't seem to dodge these flames this time. After getting back up, Donatello shook his head vigorously.

"You alright, buddy," Vic asked his partner. With a nod, Donatello simply glared at Blaze.

"Pretty good for a kid," Donatello taunted, shifting his weight slightly, "but I'm just getting started with you."

"That's good, Donny," Blaze told him in retaliation, "because I'm just getting warmed up too." Both darted towards each other, colliding head to head with Tackle attacks. Unexpectedly, Donatello bit Blaze on the top of his head. "YEEOWCH!" Blaze yelped as Donatello clamped down. Almost unable to function properly, Blaze just kept jumping around madly. Finally, Donatello released his severe grip from Blaze, making him shake his head in relief.

"Blaze, are you okay," Tyson asked his best friend, who simply nodded in response. Vic laughed and clapped at the show that their Pokemon were putting on.

"This is great man," Vic exclaimed, "so let's get ready for round 2!"

This post has been edited by Protoman: Jun 7 2011, 12:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Jun 7 2011, 03:37 PM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Tikal shuffled backward slightly as Alex turned to face her, feeling somewhat embarrassed for nearly crashing into him without her friend even realizing. Though perhaps it was better if he didn't realize what she had almost done. Placing her hands behind her back, she listened as Alex apologized and explained his reason for forgetting, prompting a nod from Tikal.

"It's alright. To be honest I was a little worried after you had left the gym that something might have been wrong. Her embarrassed expression turning into one of slight shame, she continued:

"I wanted to ask if you were okay, but to be honest, I was a little afraid of getting yelled at." If there was one thing she could not stand, it was people shouting at her. Though she had a good heart, she was at times uncomfortable when it came to bad situations, especially when people were sad or depressed as she always felt worried that if she said the wrong thing, she would potentially make a delicate situation worse. Trying hard to smile again, the question of Tyson's whereabouts kept her facial expression set in the same position.

"I haven't seen him to tell you the truth. I don't know where he could have gone, and it's been worrying me all night. He never came in for the night, and I haven't seen him since we all entered the gym." She could not help but worry about him, especially with his headaches. What if he needed their help right now? He could be in danger for all she knew!

It was at that point that Alex had become a target for a pair of water Pokemon, their anger at him somewhat humorous. Though she herself wanted to battle as well, it was not hers to fight, rather her friends. The end of the conflict held quite the surprise as well, for when two of his Pokemon entered the fight, they left having become stronger through the power of evolution.

Suddenly the surprise which she had found this morning with the evolution of her Nidoran didn't seem quite as amazing, for two of his Pokemon had evolved in the same span of time, when only one of hers went through this overnight.

This post has been edited by rt117: Jun 7 2011, 03:38 PM

--------------------

PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jun 7 2011, 07:23 PM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

The two Pokemon clashed as the trainers simply watched with clenched teeth. Each one was attacking just as fierce as the other one. Quick Attacks, Embers, Razor Leaves, and Bites were flying between the pair until both went in opposite directions. Blaze, breathing heavily and covered in dirt smudges and scratches along with a few marks where Donatello bit him. Donatello, covered in singes and purple marks, was also breathing with difficulty.

"Blaze," Tyson said in compassion. He wasn't quite sure how much more his Cyndaquil could take, but he wasn't planning on finding out. After pulling out his Poke Ball, he pointed it in Blaze's direction. "Return, buddy. You've done a great job." The red light drew nearer the Cyndaquil, who simply sidestepped the beam, much to Tyson's bewilderment. Blaze looked back, much tension on his face, but not from the fight at hand. Tyson already knew what this meant. Blaze's determination was unparalleled by any he had met yet.

"Whoa," Vic said, also astonished by what was going on, "your little buddy's stuck on this battle, huh?"

"Guess so," Tyson responded, "should we finish this?" With a nod, Vic looked at Donatello, who simply glared back at Blaze, smiling slightly at their ability to finish their match. "Run towards him, Blaze!" Without any hesitation, the young fire mouse ran towards both Donatello and the trainer.

"Razor Leaf, Donny," Vic called out to his Turtwig, who swung his head towards Blaze. Digging deep to find some energy, Blaze ducked underneath the first leaf, leaping into the sky before the second one came. With the Cyndaquil's back facing the sun, Blaze let his back erupt into flames.

"Flamethrower," Tyson exclaimed, watching the flames get larger on Blaze's back before he released an almighty Flamethrower that scorched the ground before hitting Donatello. After he was sent rolling backwards, Donatello stopped on his back, knocked out.

"Aw man," Vic exclaimed as he picked up the Turtwig. Tyson, who was paying no attention whatsoever, caught Blaze after her plummeted from so high in the air.

"Good work buddy," Tyson told his Pokemon before looking in Vic's direction. "Thanks for the challenge man." Flashing a thumbs up to Vic, the surfer responded by putting his thumb and pinky finger out to the sides, wiggling them slightly.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Chroma
post Jun 11 2011, 06:54 PM
Post #8

that one dude who's obsessed with butts
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 730

Active Squad

How on earth did she end up here? Wasn't she supposed to end up at Port Barley? Frustrated and utterly confused, the girl glanced at the map again. Instead of Port Barley, she was at an island where Fidona was supposedly located. Fidona? She checked her paper guide once more to make sure she wasn't reading it wrong. No, she was reading it perfectly. Somehow, the boat had taken the wrong turn and she had ended up on "Fidona". She was supposed to be at Port Barley, starting her adventure there! She breathed a somber sigh before storing the material away in her backpack. Although, the island looked spectacular, despite her situation. The sky was bright, the sunlight was warm on her skin, and the view was vividly beautiful. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing after all. She liked beaches.

"Say, Rio, do you like it here?" The Trainer asked one of her beloved companions.
"Rio!" Her Riolu cheerily responded.
"Zo?"
"Rua!" A Zorua happily agreed.
"Let's go then!"

Mel naively went off, sprinting around town and exploring the area. Her Pokémon closely followed her behind.

She took in the sights, and absolutely enjoyed the ocean breeze. As she began to drift farther from what seemed to be festivities, Mel became slightly more lost than usual. As she roamed the sidewalks, she was becoming a bit more anxious as to where she was. She did not want her experience here in Fidona to end up like Castelia City. It sent a shiver down her spine. Her bright eyes curiously probed her surroundings; tall buildings towered over her, the air was clean, the beach was nearby, and there was an occasional passerby every now and then. Riolu and Zorua brought up what seemed to be a conversation that involved some bickering. It seemed amusing to Mel.

Loud stomps abruptly cut her partners' talk and her thoughts short. What was going on now? Something else other than the buildings loomed over the Trainer. Slowly and cautiously, the teenager looked up to find a giant kangaroo curiously look back at her. She blinked several times, her mind in a mess over what was going on at the time. A puzzled growl snapped Mel back into reality. Mel quietly pulled out her PokéDex with extreme caution, not wanting to scare away the Pokémon. The electronic identified the kangaroo as a Kangaskhan, and mentioned its rarity. Not only was it powerful, but a keeper too! No way was Mel going to escape with an empty hand. She stashed the PokéDex away in her bag, and pulled out a Poké Ball while she was at it. The Kangaskhan merely stood there with an inquisitive look on its face.

"Riolu, go!" she commanded. The fighting Pokémon obeyed by charging at the large kangaroo with a readied fist.

The Kangaskhan had quickly snapped out of its curiosity at Mel just in time to defend itself from Riolu's Quick Attack by mashing its hands on its foe's head. Riolu wobbled a bit from Fake Out, giving enough time for the Kangaskhan to prepare its Comet Punch. It swung, and managed to clip Riolu in the arm, leaving him with a large bruise on his arm. His damaged arm remained limp at his side as Riolu replicated the Kangaskhan's attack, but with more force. The Kangskhan had taken quite the hefty damage, leaving it with some nasty bruises. But the Kangaskhan looked like it wasn't giving up the battle anytime soon. Hadn't the PokéDex said something about this?

But Mel didn't care about that. Of course she didn't, and she was more than willing enough to throw the Poké Ball that she held in her hand. The Trainer recklessly threw the device, and it made a perfect parabola before it bounced off the wild Pokémon's head and sucking it inside. It dropped to the ground, and the Poké Ball violently thrashed around in an attempt to contain the Pokémon. Mel tensed up as the device continued to shake.

"No, no. You do not come out of that ball. You stay." She commanded the wiggling, inanimate object.
A faint click sounded in reply.

"Yess! A Kangaskhan!"

Capture (click to show)

--------------------
I be the one who jumps off cliffs.

... What? You've never heard of lemmings? Woe onto you.
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jun 12 2011, 09:39 AM
Post #9

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

With a light breakfast now in their stomachs, Tyson and Blaze stretch, hoping they'll be able to find their way back to the main city. The only problem was...

"Aw man," Tyson exclaimed, "I gave my map to Tikal! Oh no, now how will I get back?" The Cyndaquil, licking his chops from the delicious meal he just enjoyed, began to pull on Tyson's pants leg. Tyson, after sulking for a few minutes, finally gave Blaze his undivided attention. The Cyndaquil pointed to Vic who was petting his Turtwig, Donatello.

"What's wrong, dude," Vic asked Tyson, noticing that his yells weren't of joy.

"I gave my map of Furoh to a friend," Tyson responded, "but my friend is within the main city while we're out here. Which is where the problem lies." Vic, not seeing the problem, chuckled at Tyson's frustration.

"Dude," Vic began, flashing his pearly whites proudly, "I know Fidona like the back of my hand!" Tyson's grimace, curved into a grand smile. "I'll lead you out of here. Me and my buddies!" With that being said, Tyson and Blaze went outside, fully packed and ready to go. When they looked back at Vic, they saw Donatello, but he wasn't alone. Three other Turtwigs, each with a different colored bandanna covering their eyes, stood next to each other. Tyson, now confused entirely, looked at Vic in hopes that he had an answer.

"Uh, Vic," Tyson said to his guide, "I don't think that they are Turtwigs like Donny." Vic laughed again.

"No, they are," Vic responded, "the four of them are brothers." With this jaw-dropping information being fed to him, Tyson simply gawked at the quartet. Noticing them socializing, Blaze walked towards them, being greeted with smiles and cheers.

"So you're the guy that beat our brother Donny," the one in the red bandanna responded, "that's quite the achievement, buddy."

"You got a name," the Turtwig wearing the orange bandanna asked. Blaze swallowed hard, hoping he wouldn't have to battle all four of them.

"Blaze," the meek Cyndaquil responded.

"Radical," the blue bandanna Turtwig responded, "I'm Leonardo, Leo for short. I'm the leader of the group." He stood proudly, flashing a smirk. "The grumpy one with the red on," Leo motioned to red wearing Turtwig, who was scolding Donatello for losing to Blaze, "his name's Raphael." Blaze simply looked at Raphael, who in turn looked back at him, scowling.

"What are you lookin' at," Raph asked, causing Blaze to stop staring immediately. He then looked at the orange wearing Turtwig, who was chasing around small butterflies.

"Oh," Leo responded, "That's Michelangelo. He's totally funny and can lighten any situation that's looking bad." Michelangelo, who didn't know he was being watched at all, simply continued to chase the butterflies around.

--------

With the fraternizing finally over, Tyson and Vic, along with their Pokemon, began their trek back into town.

"I'm curious," Tyson began to ask Vic, "why do you have so many Turtwigs?"

"Oh," Vic simply chuckled as he began to respond, "my mom and dad owned a pair of Torterra. So in turn, I got to keep four of their children." Tyson thought that was a great way for a child to learn about Pokemon...have them raise them from hatching.

"That's pretty cool," Tyson responded, soon hearing rustling nearby. "What was that?" Vic, not hearing anything, shrugged at Tyson's question.

"Probably just some random Pokemon running around," Vic told him, making Tyson ease up. Soon, the rustling turned into loud foot steps. Tyson, soon feeling some kind of warning pop up, slowed his pace down.

"What kind of Pokemon are native here," Tyson inquired.

"Naturally, Bug types, birds, a few Grass types as well," Vic answered, making Tyson more comfortable. The shadowy figure that appeared before them, however, made Tyson stop completely.

"What about THOSE," Tyson blurted, noticing that it was a Kangaskhan. "Those are rare, even by Johto standards!"

"It must have gotten loose from the Safari Zone," Vic responded, "how could my dad have been so careless?"

"No matter," Tyson responded, "I'll help round it up so we can take it back as well." Blaze, happily scampering in front, glared at the large Pokemon in amazement.

"Whoa," Blaze whimpered, "You're big!" Without any warning, the Kangaskhan threw a large fist at Blaze, who jumped into the air. He let some fire out of his mouth before rotating into a ball. The ball grew largely, then began to glow brightly.

"What's going on," Tyson inquired, hoping Vic knew. Vic, however, was just as dazed as Tyson.

"Gnarly show," Vic stated, his Turtwigs looking in amazement too. Finally, the bright glowing stopped and the ball crashed to the ground, colliding into the Kangaskhan. As the beast landed onto its back, The sphere of flames vanished, revealing Blaze, only he was...slightly different. He was of a greater length, originally being rather short and stout. The flames that were usually on his back were now lower and higher, revealing a set on his forehead as well. If that wasn't enough, his coat of turquoise fur had a nice shine to it. Before Blaze made any other moves, he opened his eyes, looking as the Kangaskhan began to alter its form.

"Did Blaze," Tyson began to speak, but was at a loss for words at the moment. Soon, the Kangaskhan revealed itself to be a small black fox Pokemon with red paws and a small part of red on the fur on its head. Without anymore questions, Tyson pulled a small black sphere with yellow lines on the top and the bottom, and a red line across the center. With the push of a button, the sphere expanded, revealing itself to be a Luxury Ball. Tossing it at the fox, the sphere smacked it on it's belly, opening up and drawing the Pokemon inside of it. It first wiggled to the left, causing Tyson's nerves to start playing tricks on him.

"You got it, bro," Vic tried to convince Tyson as they watched on. A second wiggle, this one going to the right, made Tyson's stomach turn slightly. A heavy swallow and sweat dripping were the only things that Tyson was capable of at this second. As the third wiggle, this one to the left, made Tyson bite his lip in anticipation, he finally sighed as the light on the ball finally stopped glowing.

"I did it," Tyson finally said with joy, "I caught a...wait, what is it?" Vic, once again, shrugged at Tyson's question.

"It has to be rare," Vic told him, "it just changed into another Pokemon."

"Good point," Tyson stated, "let's get out of here before any more pop out."

Capture and Evolution (click to show)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Chroma
post Jun 13 2011, 04:46 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Active Squad

It was at this point that the young Trainer realized that she hadn't given her Pokémon names. Mel contemplated over nicknaming her Pokémon; would be easier to tell them apart from the others if she gave them a nickname now? Maybe it was for the better to nickname them; now was the best time too. Her Riolu reminded her of that one constellation that looked like a dog... what was it... oh! Sirius! And her Zorua... Scarlet was perfect because of her species' name, Zorua. But what of her Kangaskhan? Mel called out her new Pokémon, and watched it stare at her with a fixated gaze that exuded nothing but curiosity. The Trainer dug around her bag for a Potion; she eventually found it and sprayed a bit on the kangaroo, Mel felt it wince as the medicine sterilized its wounds.

Gently, the Trainer wrapped some bandages from her first-aid kit on the worst injuries on the Kangaskhan. The Pokémon stared all the more.

"Rio - I mean, Sirius, what should I name our new team member?" Mel asked her companion, who merely gave a confused look as a reply.

"Riolu, I'm gonna call you Sirius from now on, 'kay?" The said Pokémon stared at his Trainer blankly. She waved at him, "You'll get used to it soon. Zor - Scarlet, how 'bout you?"

The Zorua responded the same way her partner did.

"I'm gonna call you Scarlet; that's your new name." The fox put on a disgusted and surprised look on her face, and scoffed at Mel. "Hmph! Be that way, Scarlet! Our new team member's gonna get a name too, just like the two of you are!"

The teen turned from her Zorua back to her large Kangaskhan. "You remind me of a Bertha, but that name just doesn't suit you! But I think Phoebe would do, don't you think?"

As if a Pokémon could talk. Besides those psychics.

Then something caught her attention.

"Hey wait!" Mel shouted at the Trainer of a newly caught Zorua. She desperately wanted to try out Phoebe in a battle. She didn't care who, she just wanted a battle. Over bushes and under low tree branches, she made her way to the twosome that she had caught sight of. Her Pokémon, however, had some trouble following their Trainer, especially with Phoebe's case.

"Hey," she said once she met up with them, panting slightly, "I saw you catch that Zorua. Can we battle?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jun 15 2011, 10:07 AM
Post #11

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Alex was too busy reeling from the surprise of evolution to listen to what Tom was saying. Stryk evolving in the gym battle had been easy: he'd had to act quickly then and so had had to quickly accept the evolution. Now, with Blaze and Swamps, it was a massive surprise. His starter Pokemon had evolved. That was kinda weird. And Swamps, who was almost his starter Pokemon, had also evolved.

Well, at least it's not Treecky, or even Leo... he thought to himself. That would be weird, especially seeing as he hadn't had them for a while, especially not Leo.

"Alex, are you even listening to me?" asked Tom.

"Uh? Oh, no, sorry. It's weird..." said Alex, gesturing to his now evolved Pokemon, both of whom still resided outside of their Pokeballs, in an attempt to get himself understood. Fortunately, their close friendship meant Tom could sort of understand what Alex meant. Alex was sure Tikal wasn't so lucky.

"OK Alex, I was just saying we should probably make our way to the festival. It'll be starting soon."

"Oh yeah! Sorry, my mind's elsewhere. Well then, let's go! See ya later!" he said to Tom. No nodded silently and ran towards the co-ordinator's room to get ready, leaving Alex and Tikal on the beach with two evolved Pokemon.

"So..." said Alex as he withdrew Swamps, leaving Blaze outside his Pokeball, "How are things?" He couldn't help he was awkward. He was an awkward person. He didn't like being on his own with a girl. It just... made him feel a little icky. He knew it was a very childish way of thinking. You're fifteen, after all... he thought to himself. You should be getting a girlfriend sometime soon.

But Tikal sort of had something going on with Tyson, at least that's what it looked like to Alex. And Alex being alone with her sort of made him feel like he was intruding on that.

This post has been edited by Proby: Jul 1 2011, 02:01 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

rt117
post Jun 22 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #12

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Tikal had not been able to understand what was bothering Alex as he seemed to zone out in front of them. It seemed as if it had something to do with the rather speedy evolution of his two Pokemon, but then he would have been happy. After all, his Pokemon would have got stronger, making re-challenging the gym easier. Unless he didn't like change, she couldn't deduct an answer.

Finally he snapped out of the trance with the help of Tom, who was apparently going to be part of the upcoming competition. As he took off to get ready, she glanced over at Alex, who suddenly looked rather uncomfortable in his current situation. This caused further confusion for the girl, as she saw no real reason for him to be uncomfortable. Unless the events of yesterday had somehow stuck with him, the possibility of attempting another challenge against Maxi a likelihood. Or maybe she was over-thinking things again.

"Alright, I'm just hoping Tyson finds his way here." she replied, still unable to help but worry. They seemed to be getting into trouble lately, but she hoped that they would all be fine and well for the festival. After all, she had never been to such an event, and the thought of doing a little exploring was rather inviting. Though quickly recalling the situation at hand, she moved her head to the side slightly, giving him a slightly concerned look.

"Are you okay? You've seemed kind of distant lately, and I'm starting to think it doesn't have anything to do with last night."

--------------------

+Quote Post

Chroma
post Jun 30 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Protoman)
Tyson, who was baffled completely by the sudden appearance of the young woman, simply opened his mouth, letting no words escape. He paused, soon snapping back into reality and nodded.

"Sure," Tyson responded, "we can battle." He reached to his side and grabbed a Poke Ball. Before he could expand it, a flash of light from his belt startled Tyson. Out came Hydro, his Squirtle, stretching a little as he bounced around. "I was going to pick Aero, but okay." He patted the Squirtle on his head, comforting him slightly. "You're up buddy."

A Squirtle was sent out. Maybe... Mel had struck an idea.

"Scarlet, you're up!" The Trainer commanded.

The small vixen happily hopped from her side and onto the battlefield. The Zorua's black tail swished side to side from excitement. Scarlet looked back at her Trainer, who gave her a nod. The signal. The small fox's silhouette warped into that of a Emolga. Yet still, her tail stuck out like a sore thumb. Mel had anticipated that clearly, so what was that girl up to? She glowered at the Trainer.

"Don't worry," Mel muttered under her breath, "I have a plan."

"And what plan is that?" Scarlet growled.

"Just trust me," The Trainer replied to the Zorua, whose question came across as a series of grunts and growls to Mel, "I got it."

QUOTE(Protoman)
The Squirtle blushed at the sight of a fox so beautiful. He started to let his mind wander from the battle and onto the Zoura. Soon, Hydro's eyes went from the soothing brown to the vibrant turquoise of the other Pokemon. His tail went from being its light blue to solid black. Pretty soon, the entire ruse that Tyson's newly caught Pokemon cleverly thought up was revealed. With a sigh, Zoura looked at Scarlet, a fellow Pokemon of his type.

"Are you trying to perfect your illusions," the fox chuckled to himself. "You're pretty close, just one thing missing..." Tyson, who was slightly aggravated by the deception, simply sighed.

"Well," Tyson said to the newest member, "I guess I'll call you Houdini, since you're so good at performing tricks and all." The Zoura looked back, shrugging slightly, then yipping happily. "Use Scratch, Houdini!" The Zoura, bouncing towards Scarlet, slung a paw forward at her.

"Hmph, at least I'm trying!" Scarlet spat at the Zorua. She just hated being one-upped by some jerk. The vixen was much more elegant in her haughty ways, while the other just seemed... so rude.

Mel looked at Scarlet once more, who quickly reverted into her original form once more only to be slashed on her side. The small vixen jumped from the fellow Zorua and landed on her feet gracefully and lightly. It didn't do as much damage as the Trainer thought, seeing that Scarlet still had her usual bravado. She almost sighed in annoyance at the fox's show-off. The Trainer knew that Scarlet looked a bit upset, maybe because the other Zorua - Houdini - probably had been taunting about the fox's transformation issues.

"Alright Scarly, use Leer!" Mel commanded. Her Zorua looked back at the Trainer in horror. She waved it off and attempted to reinforce her focus on the battle by frantically pointing at Scarlet's opponent. Note to self, never call Scarlet "Scarly" again.

The vixen was appalled, outraged even! How dare she call her that hideous nickname? It was far too disgusting to be even thought, let alone said! Scarlet vowed to give Mel a beating of her lifetime when the battle was over. Her Trainer would surely regret calling her such a thing! The fox's attention was forced back onto the battlefield, particularly on that rude male. Her eyes narrowed into slits as she glared at the other Zorua.

QUOTE(Protoman)
After smiling at first, Houdini's eyes linked with Scarlet's, causing him to be stuck in a dazed position. Tyson, who was unsure as to how this happened, simply looked at how his Zoura was quite distracted. Blush marks slid across the muzzle of Houdini as he stared at Scarlet. Tyson scratched his head in confusion.

"I don't get it," he said, looking at Vic hoping he had an answer, "I thought that was the technique Leer, not Attract. What's going on?"

"No clue," Vic told him plainly, "keep battling and see what happens." With a nod, Tyson looked back towards Houdini.

"Houdini, use Scratch again," Tyson blurted, but to no prevail. Houdini was stuck in his own imagination, Scarlet running through it constantly.

"I never meant to be rude," Houdini told her, hoping she'd forgive his slightly disrespectful behavior. "I only wanted to assist you."

The fox easily saw that the fellow Zorua was madly in love with her. Of course, her looks were irresistible. But sadly enough, this one wasn't her type nor was she even looking for anybody. If she were a Zoroark, however, that'd be a different story. Scarlet stared down at the male before her, who was pleading for forgiveness in his behavior. Why, he'd be groveling at her feet if he could stand like a human! But she was not one to be a unkind type. She liked to be the queen of everything. But she almost felt bad for the poor fellow.

"Hmph," Scoffed the vixen, "I suppose this is a day of firsts. Don't let yourself get carried away though, this is a battle not some social meet-and-greet."

"I don't know either," Mel mumbled, scratching her head in confusion, "but whatever it is, I'll gladly take advantage of it. Scarlet, use Scratch!"

"With pleasure," The Zorua said, running at her opponent.

She leaped into the air, done with style of course, with her paw raised and claws out. As she neared to the ground near Houdini, Scarlet struck against the other Zorua with her outstretched claws and managed to be up in the air again. She did a somersault before she once again stuck the perfect landing on her fours back at her Trainer's side. Her most important rule was that Scarlet must always be a show-off, since it bothered Mel quite a bit.

"Scarlet! Stop being so pompous!"

"I didn't know that you learned that word! Bravo!" Sarcastically commented the said Zorua, even though her Trainer wouldn't understand her.

QUOTE(Protoman)
Backing up from the claws grazing his face, Houdini yelped in pain, snapping out of the trance he was in.

"I guess I should take this seriously," he growled to himself, looking at how Scarlet was somersaulting during the battle. How arrogant, he thought, and she was talking about me. The nerve!

"Hey, Houdini," Tyson yelled, making the Zoura look back at his master. "Get your head in the game and out of the clouds!" Nodding, Houdini darted forward. Extending a paw, he prepared to land an attack on Scarlet. Without the command to, Houdini stopped. With a paw half extended and almost at Scarlet's face, Houdini simply stared at his paw.

"What's stopping me," he asked himself, "why won't I attack?"

"Didn't I just tell you that this is a battle? I'm trying to help you here," Snapped the Zorua, a bit tensed up by the paw that was about to strike her in the face, "get out of your daydream and fight!"

Scarlet looked to Mel, who nodded again. The signal again. She must have something in mind now, and the Zorua had a good hunch of what her plan is. The fox jumped into the air and began spinning as if she were using Rollout. There was a brief flash of light before the transformation was complete, leaving a Riolu in the place of the Zorua. She landed on her feet in her usual manner a ways off behind Houdini. She turned to face the said Zorua and took an offensive stance. What bothered the transformed fox that most was her tail. She growled that it didn't go well either; her species' trademark tail was still there instead of a Riolu's tail.

"Forget about the tail, we'll work on that later! Use Scratch!" Mel commanded, pointing to where she thought was a weak spot: Houdini's legs.

Scarlet heeded her order with a nod and charged at the fellow Zorua. The vixen's original paw replaced her left illusionary paw, with bared claws. Her body was crouched as she struck at Houdini, feeling a bit bad for the fox. With another somersault, she was at her starting spot when the battle began. Her illusion form faded, with Scarlet looking as sharp as ever. Scarlet just didn't understand why Houdini kept letting himself be distracted. Yes, she was attractive, but not enough to make someone so... unfocused. Whenever she was in a battle, she expected it to be a fair battle and nothing else.

"Come on, just fight me!" Scarlet growled.

QUOTE(Protoman)
He was just attacked...twice. Surely this would be enough for him to finally snap back into reality. Unfortunately, Tyson didn't want to risk anymore possible stops in the match. Pulling out the Poke Ball, Tyson pointed it towards the fox, watching as the red light hit his back.

"Return," Tyson said, watching the light simply dim as the Pokemon relaxed in his home. With a sigh, he walked towards Mel, extending a hand towards her. "Sorry about that. I know you were expecting more of a battle." Smiling largely, Tyson ran his palm against the back of his head, touching his ponytail, which he thought was getting in the way. "I'm Tyson. What's your name?"

"Hmph, that was incredibly tedious." Scarlet irritably grumbled as she returned to her Trainer's side.

The battle itself was just horrendously terrible! She was dominating Houdini mostly because of his lack of focus! Ugh, she'd scream right now if only she'd not end up howling like some lunatic. Phoebe stood there, taking in how the moves were used and such. She was a smart kangaroo, that one. Then there was Sirius. There was a stupidly large grin on his face. What was he so happy about? She growled to get him to stop that smiling. But the Riolu smiled all the more.

"... Stop it, that's creeping me out." Ordered the Zorua.

The Riolu waggled his invisible eyebrows in a silly manner.

"I will not have this nonsense. You stop that right now."

Meanwhile, Mel seemed a bit disappointed about the battle ending so early, and with it being so unfair.

"Meh, I can deal with it as long as we get a fair rematch." She said, unbelievably comfortable with the battle.

The Zorua's face was drained of any color; oh merciful Arceus no, she'd tease the living hell out of Scarlet! She groaned inwardly, the Trainer must've known about her new follower now! Her eyes widened in realization as she looked at Sirius. Oh. Dear. Arceus. He obviously knew about the whole ordeal! Of course, he just sat there and watched the "battle" for the love of Meloetta! If she could, Scarlet would've smack her face in the gesture known to many as a facepalm.

"Name's Melissa, but call me Mel." She warmly greeted, shaking Tyson's hand, "Say, can I come with you? I mean, I have nothing else to do and this is my first time here in Furoh ever."

QUOTE(Protoman)
"Sure," Tyson and Vic said in unison, not minding a person to join their group at all. Blaze looked at the group that was now tagging along. As they began to form a larger group, they all trekked towards the beautiful city of Fidona.

"I know," Blaze began saying to the vixen, "that I should have been battling you instead."

"Maybe then it would've been a good, fair battle." Scarlet agreed as she and her fellow team mates walked alongside with the group.

"So, seems that Scarlet has made quite the impression on your Zorua, huh?" Mel commented, even waggling her eyebrows in the same fashion as Sirius had. The said fox swore that the Trainer was out to get her for that one time she pranked Mel.

"Ah yes, it seems that our lovely little Scarlet did make quite the impression." The Riolu teased. Phoebe even chuckled at this.

The Zorua felt so embarrassed! Why, she'd die of shame right now if such a thing were possible! Ugh, Scarlet wished that the day would be done and over. She just couldn't bear being teased like this, her dignity would shatter into a million pieces like it was now.

QUOTE(Protoman)
"That's what these foxes are called," Tyson asked Mel in confusion, "I had no idea at all. I thought it was something like a Ditto..." Tyson paused at this, soon looking towards the city, noticing the buildings all around, but not seeing Tikal or Alex yet.

"We're here," Vic responded, soon turning around and walking back the way they all came.

"You're leaving," Tyson asked surprised. Vic flashed him a smile.

"Yeah," he responded brightly, "I don't want my uncle yelling at me for something." Tyson didn't know it yet, but Vic was referring to Maxi Z!. Tyson shrugged, looking back towards the city.

"Well, we're here now," Tyson blurted, looking towards Mel. "I guess I'll see you around. I'm going to try and find my friends."

Mel looked at Tyson in confusion, "What's a Ditto?" She waved off the thought as she continued, "Anyway, Zorua's a kind of Pokémon that uses illusions to cloak themselves and prank people. They can take on forms such a Riolu, just like what Scarlet did! She's a bit inexperienced with illusions though."

They abruptly stopped, and their guide suddenly turned the opposite direction waving them goodbye. Apparently they were at the city of Fidona. Tyson was about to leave as well. Mel didn't want to lost again, not like last time when she was still in Unova!

"Um, wait!" Cried the Trainer, "Uh, can I go with you? I really don't wanna go by myself..."

QUOTE(Protoman)
"Sure," Tyson responded. "Just be sure to stay close by." He began to walk into the city, looking around for Tikal or Alex so he could know that they were alright. "Where are they," Tyson asked himself, desperately trying to find them.

This post has been edited by Seromi: Jul 1 2011, 10:49 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jul 1 2011, 02:44 AM
Post #14

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

"Umm... yeah." said Alex. "I'm Ok... I'm just in an oddly reflective mood today. It started with the gym battle, but I've kinda solved that issue for myself. I dunno..."

He was about to carry on and tell Tikal about his awkwardness around her and the reasons for it and to apologize about it, but he was cut short by the unmistakeable sound of a voice he knew. It was Tyson.

He turned round to Tikal and suddenly his eyes were bright again and much more widened and alert. He smiled
"Did you hear that? Follow me."

He went towards where he heard the sound and dashed as fast as he could. There, much to his relief, was a guy with a ponytail, looking rather more dishevelled than when Alex had last seen him. He'd had a rough night, obviously.

"Tyson!" he exclaimed, and ran up to him. "It's great to see you again. Me and Tikal were so worried..."
Tyson didn't get to respond, because Alex had just spotted someone who was in truth, in appearance, extremely similar to him. She wore vivid, brightly coloured clothes and was a little dirty.

Ooh dearie... he thought to himself. You might have just seen your biggest ever rival. And I bet you you're gonna end up travelling around with her...

He went up to her and politely held out his hand to shake.
"Nice to meet you," he said, "My name is Alex. I'm originally from Mawvile, but I moved to Furoh when I was young. I'm a Pokemon trainer, and I'm taking on the four gyms in this region. So, who are you then?"

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jul 3 2011, 09:18 AM
Post #15

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson, who was slightly taken aback by the swiftness of his friends finding him, simply smiled as Alex introduced himself to Mel. He looked and saw Tikal, making him blush greatly as he walked towards her.

"Sorry I was gone," Tyson told her, "I can't remember a thing that happened at all." He looked down, seeing Blaze walking up beside him. The Quilava smiled at Alex and Tikal, letting them know that he had taken a step towards power. After thinking about it, Tyson let his other Pokemon out of their balls, in order for them to see Blaze. Hydro and Aero were surprised as to see that their friend had evolved. Hydro's shock soon turned into frustration.

"I need to evolve now," Hydro said to himself. "It's the only way I'll be able to compete with Blaze." Aero, who overheard this, simply scoffed at Hydro's idea.

"You can't be serious," Aero said to him, making the Squirtle tense up. Aero spread his wings and smirked at Hydro. "I'm going to be the next one to evolve! You won't be able to keep up!"

"Both of you shut up," Blaze told them, not even looking at them. Instead, he was looking at Houdini, Tyson's latest Pokemon. Houdini held his head up proudly, acting as if he won the battle beforehand.

"What happened with you guys," Tyson asked, hoping some good news would come out of Alex's mouth.

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Jul 3 2011, 04:07 PM
Post #16

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

It didn't take long for Tikal to register that Tyson had managed to find his way back to the group, and no sooner did he approach her that the girl rushed over toward him, nearly knocking him over as she flung herself at him in her own little form of greeting. Though no sooner did Tikal accomplish this, she smiled sheepishly with the idea of the possible reactions that the others may have held.

It wasn't her fault she was so excited though, she had been worried sick about him since he had vanished, even if it was for a day or so. All the possibilities of things happening to him with his condition were enough to keep her worried over night. And only now could her fears be quelled with his presence, though anything that may have happened between him leaving and coming back were up for debate. She didn't want to think of such things though, in fear of ruining the moment.

Finally recovering from her sudden outburst, she released Tyson and smiled, blushing slightly. "It's great to have you back, I've been worried sick." she told him, knowing that it probably wasn't his fault that such a thing occured. Glancing down to his partner Blaze, she crouched down to examine the recently evolved Pokemon with a smile. "And I see you've evolved too! This is even better!" she exclaimed, before hopping back up onto her feet to look back at Tyson.

"And even better, I'm not the odd one out either!"

With that, she pulled her Pokeball out to prove her point. In a flash of brilliant light, Tikal's Nidorino shook himself off, before wandering forth to mingle with Tyson's Pokemon. Though looking somewhat intimidating by his spike-covered form, it was clear by the look in his eyes that he hadn't changed one bit in his personality.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jul 3 2011, 07:40 PM
Post #17

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson, who barely had time to react, simply landed on the ground, hugging Tikal back as she grasped his neck tightly. After she released him, both began to blush fiercely, staring into each others' eyes. He felt bad about making Tikal worry about him, even though the event was far from being his fault...entirely. He hadn't eaten anything that day, which may have been the cause of his sudden fainting and becoming lost. He finally snapped back into reality, smiling while still blushing greatly.

"Sorry for making you worry," Tyson responded as Tikal blushed. "I found a way to get back to the city thanks to a friend." As Blaze smiled at Tikal, he then looked towards the Nidorino, inspecting him thoroughly before realizing who it really was. With a smile and a nod, Tyson got back up onto his feet, petting Blaze and Nidorino, being extra careful of his longer horn and other poisonous barbs on his head. "Hey Alex," Tyson began again, smiling as he asked, "how did you do at the Gym?"

"Nidoran," Blaze began, "You've undergone the change as well, I see..." He paused for a moment, smiling as he said this. "Good on you, mate."

"Aw man," Hydro complained to Houdini and Aero. "Even Nidoran changed on us!" The young Squirtle scowled at the sight of both of his friends being on a totally different level than they were. Hydro knew that when evolution occurred, the one evolving becomes stronger than they used to be, each of their moves dealing more damage than they used to. Hydro, who wasn't quite at the evolving point yet, wanted to become the strongest out of Tyson's Pokemon, so the others could envy him. He already knew that the only other Pokemon that could compete with him would be Blaze. He glared at both Nidorino and Blaze, feeling anger as it built up inside of him. Blaze looked over and smiled at the trio.

"We'll all get to the same point," Aero responded. "It just takes time, Hydro."

"Which isn't on our side," Houdini told them both, simply walking off to meet the other Pokemon that they were surrounded by.

This post has been edited by Protoman: Jul 3 2011, 07:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jul 7 2011, 11:14 AM
Post #18

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Tyson asked quite a simple question, about what happened yesterday whilst he'd been missing. But Alex found it ridiculously hard to say it. His expression hardened into an angry frown and those around could hear him gritting his teeth in anger.
"I lost my Gym Match." he said to the pony-tailed boy who travelled around with them. He wasn't speaking to Mel, the new girl, here at all. She didn't know how much it meant to him to be the Champion. It was his sole goal in life. And he'd fallen at the first hurdle.

Well, It looks like it's going to be harder than you first thought to get that loss out of your system, he thought to himself.

But, he reasoned, this was his true test as a trainer. It was up to him now if after his fall, he got back up again and carried on or if he just sat there and gave up. Alex started laughing to himself.
"You look crazy", he told himself, though not loud enough for anyone but him to hear. "In fact, I think you are going mad."

Tyson then went off with Tikal, which Alex hoped was not due to him going mad, but wasn't abnormal. However, where Alex would've been left alone or with Tom in this situation, which were people he trusted, he was now left with Mel. Alex didn't trust those he didn't know.

"So, you a trainer too, then? Well, want to see my Pokemon? I'm not battling right now, but I'm sure they'll be happy to say hi."
Alex then reached inside his backpack and pulled out the five Pokeballs that denoted his Pokemon, and opened each of them. Out came the newly evolved Blaze, the newly evolved Swamps, the not so newly but still quite newly evolved Stryk, and Leo and Treecky.

"Ok guys,go and do what you like!" he said. Blaze and Swamps turned round and looked at each other, then nodded. they walked over to Tikal and Tyson's Pokemon group. Stryk flew around the city for a bit. She needed these solo moments, Alex knew. Treecky found a nearby rock and just rested against it. No moving for Mr. grumpy.

Leo, oddly, chose to stay by Alex's side instead of running off to talk to everyone else.
"What's up, Leo?" asked Alex.
The little Shinx looked up at Alex. He then jumped and in Mid-air started glowing.
"Oh. Right. You too?" Alex said.
There was a flash of light as Leo reached the climax of the evolution process, which faded quickly, revealing a Luxio. Alex flipped out Dexter. May as well scan all his Pokemon and register them.

"Luxio, the Spark Pokemon. Luxio travel in tight family groups and are very loyal. They create Electricity by using their muscles."

"Nice." said Alex simply.
---
Blaze and Swamps, now both evolved, trotted over to Tyson and Tikal's Pokemon.
"Yo, Blaze," said Blaze. "I see ya managed to go through the change too, huh? I'm lovin' it, I must say." He then, just to show off, lifted a very annoyed Hydro off the ground. As a Torchic, Blaze would never have been able to do this, but now he was a Combusken, he had the necessary arms, and strength in these arms.

Swamps was also enjoying his evolution. It was less about strength for him. He could now walk on two feet. He no longer had to worry about mixing up his feet when running. It was easy.
"So I heard you like Marshtompz, yeah?" he said, chuckling. Swamps hadn't changed in terms of personality. He was still the joker.
---
After a few minutes, Alex got bored. He also realized they should probably be heading to the Fidona Festival.
"Guys, follow me!" It's festival time!" he then recalled all his Pokemon apart from Blaze, who as often happened, remained outside his Pokeball.

Alex and the group then went towards the Festival, located slightly outside the main city area but still quite close, so that the residents weren't too bothered by all the noise but could still access it easily.

The festival was a massive event. There were loads of stalls and it was all brightly coloured, and often covered in vast amounts of glitter. Alex saw a capsule service and a dress up booth which caught his interest.
"We'll have to check out the exhibits after the main event." said Alex to his companions. "There are some really cool ones around here."

Alex then rummaged around in his bag and pulled out three tickets. Tom didn't know Mel existed, so he'd only bought three for everyone. But Alex had a solution. He quickly ran off and bought another one for Mel, before rushing back and handing it to her.

After this, they rushed to their seats. Alex chose some quite close to the stage itself. It was the third row and in the middle. There was one large horseshoe stand, with the stage in clear view to everyone so people could see all the co-ordinators' faces.

Then, the first group came on to stage. Tom wasn't there, he was group C. This was group A. Each person in the group would perform, and one person would got through to the semi-finals. There were four groups. Co-ordinators participating had already gone though the elimination round, a private show of their skills that had happened the day before. It had been after Alex's gym badge, which was why he hadn't seen it.

The first performance began. The Trainer's name was Harry and he owned an Aron, a Sandshrew and a Vulpix. Their entrance was very colourful. Aron used Iron defence and created a shining backdrop to the fire and dust being thrown around by the other tow Pokemon. The were decorated with cute Viking helmets and all wore capes, with the Sandshrew also holding a toy hammer.

"Well, he looks pretty good. Might be a contender." Alex said.

Evolution (click to show)

This post has been edited by Proby: Jul 19 2011, 04:39 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

rt117
post Jul 11 2011, 10:34 AM
Post #19

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

ooc: very very long collab post with Protoman

QUOTE(Protoman)
With Tyson finally reunited with Tikal, he was sure that things were going better now. He began walking with Alex and the others, marveling at the sights before him.

Tikal followed closely beside Tyson, not wanting him to leave his sight for even a second, in fear of losing him once more to his headaches. Odds were she didn't have to worry too much about it reoccuring, but she didn't want to take a chance and find out the hard way. Despite her intentions, it was hard to keep focused when all the different shops seemed to call to her, the girl constantly losing her focus to the draw of all the different goods in the stalls, the poke dolls in particular.

QUOTE(Protoman)
Tyson, who was rather intrigued by each store, saw that Tikal was as well. Simply looking at her with a smile, he attempted to get her attention so that they could possibly get to a store. He noticed her eyes falling upon the plush wonders known as Poke Dolls, so he thought it would be quite the gentleman like maneuver to buy her one.

"Want one of those Poke Dolls," Tyson asked the girl of his dreams. Smiling brightly, Tyson tried his hardest to make her feel comfortable.

Fortunately Tyson didn't need to grab her attention, for Tikal was drawn away from the group and toward one stall in particular, walls and shelves lined with all sorts of dolls and plushes. Out of all of the ones she saw, an adorable figure of a red and white legendary Pokemon captured her attention more than any other. It was roughly the size of her Igglybuff, and sat there with adorable eyes.

"Want one of those Poke Dolls?"

Tikal spun around to see Tyson standing behind her, seeming to admire them along with her. No sooner than he asked that question did her eyes light up, her hands pressing together as she spun back around toward the stall with a bright look on her face, hands immediately racing toward the one that had caught her gaze so easily.

As soon as the purchase was made, and Tikal was able to take her eyes off the small soft plush that she held in her hands, she spun around to Tyson once more, embracing him tightly. "Thank you!" she grinned, all of her worries seeming to have left her with her moment of happiness.

QUOTE(Protoman)
Tyson, who was blushing scarlet, simply hugged her back, soon staring into her eyes. Being slightly thrown off by the plushie, he ignored this, leaning in to kiss Tikal.

Tikal smiled, not seeming to mind his shyness around her. She had gotten used to it after all. As he leaned in to kiss her, she returned the favour by leaning in as well. The moment they made contact, time seemed to stop for them for those few magical seconds, which seemed to span ages for the two of them.

QUOTE(Protoman)
Silence was the only thing that filled Tyson's ears as his lips met those of Tikal's. His cheeks went from their scarlet to quite the burgandy color. As the pair stopped kissing, Tyson began to feel slightly light-headed, smiling brightly and almost as if he was under some sort of spell.

As the pair ended the kiss, Tikal looked at him and smiled again, though moved her hands from his shoulders as she took his hands, her plush now residing under her shoulder. "I think we lost the others." she told Tyson, noting that Alex and the new girl were nowhere in sight, though she didn't seem quite in a rush to go after them.

QUOTE(Protoman)
"Yeah," Tyson said, not exactly paying attention to the words she jst said. She knew it had something to do with the others, but they could wait. At least for another few minutes, right? They just might have to wait, Tyson thought to himself, still recalling what just took place, I mean, it's not every day that I get kissed by a beautiful girl and can call her my girlfriend.

Tikal couldn't help but shake her head slightly, noting that her words seemed to simply bounce off Tyson, as if he was daydreaming in another realm. There was no real rush however, as they had all day to reconnect with the others. "So... what do you feel like doing?" she questioned Tyson, wondering if he would be able to hear her this time.

QUOTE(Protoman)
Finally snapping back into reality, Tyson simply thought deeply about this question.

"What about a battle?" he asked, hoping she would decline. He wasn't exactly sure if his Pokemon were up for it, especially Blaze since he just evolved not too much long before.

Tikal nodded as she released one of his hands, holding onto the other with a gentle grasp. "Sounds good to me, I really need the practice." she replied, unable to shake the feeling that her earlier gym battle was nothing more than a fluke. All the time she had been certain that Alex was a better trainer than she was, especially since he was much more serious about it than her. However the events of the previous day had made her uncertain about how well she really faired in basic battle, and now would be the perfect time to settle it.

QUOTE(Protoman)
Dammit, he screamed in his head, smiling on the outside like he usually does.

"Great," he lied, "let's just find a nice open area where we can battle." Soon, he looked around, barely, but still putting forth some form of effort...if that's what it was called at this point...

Glancing around at the open surroundings, Tikal smiled at the idea of finally having a chance of getting a little bit of practice in. Looking over to Tyson, she wondered if he was really alright with this, having assumed that somewhere he would feel insecure about fighting her. "So how should we do this? Three on three?" Tikal questioned, still hugging her new plush in her arms like a child.

QUOTE(Protoman)
"Sure," Tyson responded, now feeling slightly relieved, "a Triple Battle sounds okay with me." Noticing a nice spot in front of an old building, Tyson led Tikal towards it, mentally selecting his three Pokemon.

Tikal followed his gesture, moving toward the old building as she wondered who she should use, and in particular, who he would use. Odds were his evolved Pokemon would come first, and he would likely assume the same. *If I use Charmander, then he'd be a target for his Squirtle...* she reasoned, knowing her fire lizard didn't stand much of a chance against water. Which left her with her other choice, Igglybuff. Though only a baby, the Balloon Pokemon proved to be a rather formidable foe in battle, especially with her rather deceptive charm...

QUOTE(Protoman)
Tyson, who finally thought of his line up, walked towards the area, smiling as they reached it.

"Well," Tyson said smiling, "here we are." He pulled out his three Poke Balls, expanding them all. "I'm ready when you are, sweetie."

Tikal couldn't help but laugh a little, blushing slightly as he declared his status. "Alright, but don't take it easy on me, I want the real thing." she warned, afraid of him slacking off in fear of hurting her feelings. She would never learn that way after all. "Why don't you go first?"

QUOTE(Protoman)
"O-okay," he swallowed, tossing the three Poke Balls into the air. "Blaze, Hydro, Aero, come out!" In a flash, all three Pokemon, each one smiling, came out, ready for battle. Tyson, who was waiting for Tikal's decision, simply stood there patiently.

Tikal smiled, having assumed correctly about the presence of Blaze and Hydro. Aero's slot was more of a wild card, but her third option of Igglybuff wouldn't get in the way of that. Plus she had already decided at this point who would go after who. In response to Tyson's choice, Tikal responded in kind with the release of three of her Pokemon: Nidorino, Totodile, and Igglybuff. "You can go first." Tikal smiled, noticing that Tyson was slightly nervous about 'not going easy' on her.

QUOTE(Protoman)
"Okay," Tyson responded, nodding to Blaze. "Blaze, use Flamethrower on Igglybuff, Hydro, Water Gun on Nidorino, and Aero, use Peck on Totodile." In a flash, the three went to work, Aero going in for the Totodile while the other two kept their distance from the their rivals.

Tikal frowned, Tyson's choice of targets not what she had been hoping for at all. Especially when he was attempting to have his strongest Pokemon knock out her weakest at a distance. It seemed as if she would have to change things up quickly. "Everyone, move to the defensive! Totodile, reflect Flamethrower with Water Gun! Igglybuff, knock Aero out of the sky with Rollout! And Nidorino, use Leer on Totodile!

No sooner did she call out commands that everyone went to work. Totodile puffed out his chest before releasing a stream of water to douse the Quilava's flaming blast, while Igglybuff took the opportunity to spin in place, before flying toward the oncoming Pidgey. Finally, Nidorino was forced to take the brunt of the water spray, before staring at the Squirtle with a fierce gaze, which proved to be more intimidating than before with his evolved form.

QUOTE(Protoman)
Hydro's eyes locked with that of Nidorino's, making his Water Gun begin to falter. Soon, it was looking like drool coming from the Squirtle's mouth, making Tyson take notice. He also noticed the Igglybuff rocketing towards Aero, which wasn't going to be a pretty sight at all if it landed.

"Evasive actions," Tyson bellowed, making Aero rocket into the air, abandoning his mission of attacking the Totodile. Blaze, who simply barrel rolled to his left, let the Water Gun attack shoot right by him. "Switch targets, you guys!" Tyson yelled as Blae looked at Nidorino, not afraid of his dark gaze. Curling into a sphere, Blaze began to spin wildly, making flames surround him. He protected Hydro's eyes from the Leer attack, making him snap out of his trance. He decided to go after the Igglybuff. Aero, who was afraid of getting hit by the Rollout attack, began circling the area for an opening.

*Thats more like it.* Tikal thought with a smile, quick to adapt to her original plan. "Nidorino, use Focus Energy and look for a weak spot!" Tikal called, unable to figure out what exactly Blaze was up to. But whatever it was, it certainly couldn't be good for her. Landing the failed Rollout, Igglybuff recovered rather poorly, looking quite dizzy as she stepped around randomly, unable to gain her bearings. However this wasn't noticed as much by Tikal, who was keeping an eye out for Aero. "Totodile, bring down that bird with Water Gun!" On cue, Totodile changed his watery blast toward the sky, trying to wet the feathers of the Pidgey and make it harder to fly.

This post has been edited by rt117: Jul 19 2011, 12:53 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jul 11 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #20

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

"Perfect," Tyson told her, hoping she'd try to call his bluff. Meanwhile, Hydro began to squirt water at the Igglybuff, hoping he'd knock it down.

"Flame Wheel," Tyson yelled to Blaze, who rolled around the spiked forehead of the Nidorino, colliding into his side. Meanwhile, Aero began to divebomb the Totodile, hoping his attack would land.

QUOTE(rt117)
Igglybuff had only just recovered before being sprayed by the stream. Rolling backwards as a result, she glanced at the turtle Pokemon with large sad eyes as she began to sniffle, attempting to lure the stubborn Hydro in with guilt. Meanwhile Nidorino's head moved swiftly as Blaze landed the Flame Wheel, though managed to dig his horn into the Quilava, poison oozing from his spines and seeping onto his foe as a result of the pressure. "Nidorino, now counter with Peck!" Digging his sharp horn into a sweet spot, Nidorino launched Blaze back like an angry bull. Calling attention to Aero, Tikal quickly called off Totodile's Water Gun attacks, seeing an opportunity. "Totodile, strike back with Rage!".

As the Pidgey dived at the Water Pokemon, his eyes began to glow red with fury, clenching his fists in anger as the Pidgey struck him. Glancing at the bird with a furious look, the Pokemon proceeded to swipe and bite at his foe for all his life.

Tyson swore under his breath as the once organized battle began to become quite the mess, With Blaze now poisoned and Aero getting beaten down by Totodile, all of his hopes rested on Hydro. Then, Tyson noticed something rather strange about Aero...his tail was black.

"What the," Tyson exclaimed before realizing what was going on, Aero was never in...somehow, Houdini managed to sneak his way in to the battle, confusing even his own trainer. He then refocused onto the situation with Blaze. Breathing heavily, Blaze felt the poison as it coursed through him.

"Flamethrower, then Flame Wheel!" Tyson shouted, hoping what he was looking for came to pass. She'll have Nidorino dodge the Flamethrower, he thought hopefully. Then, I'll have Blaze roll right into Nidorino with Flame Wheel on the other side.

Hydro, who looked at the Igglybuff, began to feel guilty, until he realized he was in a Pokemon battle. Another quick burst of water was shot at the round pink Pokemon.

QUOTE(rt117)
Narrowly avoding the second Water Gun, Iggybuff puffed out in anger toward Hydro, immediately running after him and pounding his head in with Pound, her face slightly crimson. Meanwhile Totodile continued to flail at his foe, completely oblivious to the black tail that 'Aero' possessed in his blind rage.

Seeing Blaze start up his attacks again, Tikal realized that fighting against Tyson's Quilava would be harder than she had hoped, considering that the Pokemon seemed to specialize more in range than close combat. That was when she remembered the old trick that Nidorino possessed back at the gym. "Nidorino, use Confusion to stun him!" Once more taking the brunt of another fiery attack, Nidorino focused hard, eyes beginning to glow as he focused his mental energy into a blast against Quilava.

Knocking him back farther, Blaze skidded across the ground, panting as he was still enduring the pain coming from the poison as well. Hydro rubbed his head as he was smacked across it by the Igglybuff. Covering himself in a veil of water, he rocketed towards the puffball in fury. Soon, 'Aero' had enough punishment, finally revealing himself to be Houdini. Without any hesitation, he smacked the Totodile on its back, using the move Faint Attack.

QUOTE(rt117)
"Nidorino, follow up with Leer!" Tikal called, smiling as she knew that in his current state, Blaze wouldn't be able to withstand the intimidating glance as well as normal. Standing over his foe, Nidorino proceeded to give the fire Pokemon a harsh glare, eyes still carrying that same glow. Her attention turning to the now fleeing Igglybuff, Tikal frowned as she saw that section of the fight not doing so well in her favour. "Igglybuff, defend with Defense Curl, then riccochet with Rollout!". Igglybuff stopped running and quickly curled up into a ball, taking the blow directly from Hydro. Flying through the air, she quickly began to spin, bouncing off the first solid surface she came across and flew toward the Squirtle.

For a brief moment, Totodile held some confusion toward his new enemy, before hopping to his feet as his rage built with the recieved blow. Now he swung with a more powerful fury, one that Tikal nor the rest of her party had ever seen.

Tyson knew things might not end well for him as he watched Blaze barely resist the stare down coming from Nidorino. Hydro loked at the sphere coming towards him, so he decided to use Water Gun to try and slow the Igglybuff down. Houdini, who knew how to handle enraged people, continued to use

Faint attack to his advantage, in hopes of confusing the Totodile. That only left Blaze. Unable to truly focus his efforts only on one Pokemon, he tried his best to show Blaze as much concern as he could. Legs shaking vibrantly, Blaze held himself up before glaring back at the Nidorino. Tyson's face filled with shock as he simply was watching as his three Pokemon somehow regained some form of control.

QUOTE(rt117)
"Nidorino, finish with Double Kick!" Tikal called, feeling the battle begin to change once more. She had to quickly tie off loose ends before she lost the advantage. Breaking eye contact, her Poison Pokemon swiftly spun around, bucking back with both of his hind legs to knock the Fire type out. Trying desperately to cut through the water attack, Igglybuff was thrown backward to the third fight between the Zorua and Totodile. As he took constant hits from the fox Pokemon, he began to grow more and more angered, until Igglybuff collided into him. Recovering from the hit almost barely, he turned to look at a new target: Hydro

With an angry war cry, Totodile raced toward his fellow water type, before delivering a strong headbutt into Hydro. Meanwhile. Igglybuff simply sat there by the strange new Pokemon, glancing up at it with watery eyes before hugging onto it with an enticing Charm.

With Blaze down, Tyson already felt the battle slipping wildly out of control. He could do nothing but look on as Hydro received a viscious headbutt from Totodile, slightly dazed, Hydro delivered a headbutt back, only resulting in his own injury. Meanwhile, Houdini, who knew that Igglybuff was trying to make him lose focus, simply tried to shake her off of him, but to no success. Tyson recalled Blaze, waiting to see what his other two Pokemon could do.

QUOTE(rt117)
With one Pokemon knocked out, Nidorino glanced over to his fellow partners, watching as Totodile was allowing his anger to get the most from him, while Igglybuff looked as if she were trying to coddle her foe unsuccessfully. Rather than rush right back into battle, he took a few moments to recover from the fierce fight he had with Blaze, feeling rather pained from the multitude of attacks he took on.

Continuing to thrash about, Totodile slowly began to slow down, as if losing his steam as he began to grow weary of the senseless thrashing. Delivering one last blow, the rage quickly left his small form, leaving him to fight with his regular self. And as Houdini attempted to pull away from Igglybuff, she tightened her grip on the Fox Pokemon's fur, refusing to let go.

Hydro was knocked to the ground, struggling greatly to get up from his pummeling received. Houdini, who only wanted for Igglybuff to let go, shook harder.

QUOTE(rt117)
Igglybuff began to look rather unhappy by Houdini's attempts to remove her. With an angered cry, she tugged hard on her opponent's fur, before attempting Rollout right on top of him. Seeing Hydro down and trying to recover, Totodile went in for a Bite, clamping down on his shell and shaking it around roughly, before his own weariness got to him.

Hydro, who seriously hated anyone clamping onto his shell, began to run around in a panic. As Houdini collapsed onto the ground, the beating he took taking its toll on him as well, Hydro tripped over him, landing ontop of both him and Igglybuff.

QUOTE(rt117)
Igglybuff began to tremble as she was squished by the two Pokemon, inflating out once more as she squirmed out from underneath of them. Crawling onto Hydro's shell, she proceeded to pummel the poor Water Pokemon senseless in the head, to make him pay for what he did to her. Totodile watched this for a few moments as he tried to recover, before simply laughing at the smaller Pokemon's fury, rolling around on the ground.

Hydro soon was beaten unconscious, unable to take any more damage. That only left Houdini. After face palming for a brief minute, he returned his turtle to his Poke Ball.

QUOTE(rt117)
"You did pretty good." Tikal smiled, watching as her three Pokemon began to move toward the lone Zorua, before looking back to Tyson. "But what do you say, wanna call it off? I think the battle's pretty much over anyways." Of course she could win legitly by knocking out his last Pokemon, but somehow three against one just didn't seem right, even if she was in her rights to do so.

"Houdini," Tyson said before feeling as if all hope was truly lost. Houdini, however, didn't care about the odds. He looked at all three Pokemon, smiling as he did so, almost disappearing into thin air. Tyson knew this was his Faint Attack, but wasn't sure as to how long he could keep this up. Everyone had their limitations...what were Houdini's?

QUOTE(rt117)
Tikal cocked her head to the side as she saw Houdini's refusal to give up, and instead strive to finish the battle instead. As he vanished, Totodile looked slightly panicked, knowing all too well the effects of the Faint Attack. However Nidorino simply stood there, sheltering a still fuming Igglybuff as he began to concentrate on a second finishing strike with Focus Energy, trying to predict where he would strike.

With a slight nudge, Houdini made Totodile step on Nidorino's foot, hoping to start a small quarrel among the three of them, making them tire themselves out so he could finish the battle.

QUOTE(rt117)
Totodile shouted out as he felt the nudge, nearly jumping out of his skin as he hopped away from the others, snapping wildly at the air in hopes of hitting the cunning trickster. Nidorino simply watched with something of a hard look, as he tried to understand what his ally was doing. Having finally calmed down, Igglybuff clutched onto her protector's front leg, seeming rather fearful of the vanishing Pokemon.

Almost as if he was taunting them all, Houdini was standing on top of the head of Nidorino, which needless to sat, was quie the dangerous place at the moment. Taunting the Totodile, daring him to attack, he made Nidorino take a step forward before vanishing once again.

QUOTE(rt117)
Totodile growled as he began to approach the perch of the Zorura, but a simple glance from an oblivious Nidorino kept him in his place. Tikal sighed and pressed her palm into her face, knowing that this was getting nowhere fast. "Igglybuff, lure him out with Sing, then wake up Nidorino." she called, needing her strongest Pokemon up to handle the situation. Gleefully hopping out into the open, Igglybuff began to sing an enchanting lullaby, enticing those nearby into a peaceful slumber: Totodile being the first to doze off as he hit the ground face first.

Zoura, who began to fade back into visibility, was asleep, right in between the three of them. Unable to wake himself up, Tyson simply shrugged and turned his back, not wanting to watch the finishing results.

QUOTE(rt117)
Looking around, Igglybuff soon found everyone to be asleep. Almost ready to smack Zorua for falling asleep on her, she remembered having to wake up Nidorino first. So with a sigh she began to nudge him, before resulting in poking him in the eye. Startled, Nidorino moved to his feet, eye sore from Igglybuff's waking method. Glancing down at the sleeping Pokemon, he felt somewhat bad for what he was about to do, and proceeded to knock him out with a swift Double Kick.

Finally noticing the agonizing battle was over, Tyson returned Houdini to his Poke Ball, sighing in disappointment.

"Good battle," Tyson said smiling, hoping she didn't think he was a poor trainer at all.

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:43 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.