Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
November Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Zyxyz
post Nov 1 2016, 12:21 PM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 236 867

Active Squad

Well, that's a pretty awful SWSH selection. There's no real variety, shiny Wormadam looks almost identical to the regular one, and I already have an Insect Plate so I can't even get any shards out of it... I guess I'll just do one hunt to qualify for the prize and hope I get a Mothim instead.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Nov 1 2016, 12:28 PM
Post #42

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

So the SWSH options are already up? Huh, I thought we would vote for the Pokemon like the last two SWSHs, but I guess that means there is an excuse to work on getting the Insect Plate. I just hope I don't have to go through more repeated hunts than necessary, as while I do need a Shiny Mothim I don't want to have five Shiny male Burmy and no female ones. I just need to work on completing my Deino hunt before the SWSH. Meanwhile, I'll get started on working on my December Trinket submissions.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

SawkItToMe
post Nov 1 2016, 01:12 PM
Post #43

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 115 955

Active Squad

QUOTE(DraconicDM @ Nov 1 2016, 12:44 PM) *
Oh, the new Site-Wide Shiny Hunt is already up. It's still not active, but it seems like the November SWSH will be for the three Burmies burmy.gifburmy.gifburmy.gif

(why is there only one burmy emoticon?)

Oh neat! I already have a dex entry for shiny burmy steel (who evolved into a lovely blue mothim) but getting dex entries for the other shiny burmies and also wormadam would be nice! Can't wait till that starts, I signed up early for grass form burmy.

Really excited that Deoxys attack is being given away on the 2nd, definitely leaving space on my team for that.

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Nov 1 2016, 01:28 PM) *
So the SWSH options are already up? Huh, I thought we would vote for the Pokemon like the last two SWSHs, but I guess that means there is an excuse to work on getting the Insect Plate. I just hope I don't have to go through more repeated hunts than necessary, as while I do need a Shiny Mothim I don't want to have five Shiny male Burmy and no female ones. I just need to work on completing my Deino hunt before the SWSH. Meanwhile, I'll get started on working on my December Trinket submissions.

Definitely a bit disappointed that we couldn't vote for them, but I was in need of insect shards as well anyways! Oh well

Anyways all that aside..... I'm so excited for sun and moon and also excited for GPX to implement gen 7 into the site! I really love popplio's evolution line a bunch, but they're all nice.

EDIT: Apologies for the shiny link, it's been edited out! Thought they were ok if the rest of the discussion post didn't involve them and that it wasn't just blatant shiny advertising, my apologies!

This post has been edited by SawkItToMe: Nov 1 2016, 01:34 PM
Reason for edit: Removed shiny link.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Woodsman
post Nov 1 2016, 01:23 PM
Post #44

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 74 597

My Favorites

The fact that our SWSH options have been chosen for us definitely hints at what the reward will be... though what exactly it is remains a mystery. I'm excited though! I'm doing Mansion of Gods first and then Guardians, since I'm missing Tornadus, Thundurus, and Uxie. I'll probably grab the other kami from a voucher at some point, since I want to complete my Dex here and I'm impatient :p

I also really like the Fire-type starter for Sun and Moon, or the final evolution at least. I was a fan of the Grass-type from the start, and that's definitely still gonna be the one I use in my first run, but I'm definitely picking Fire now for my second playthrough.

This post has been edited by Woodsman: Nov 1 2016, 01:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Munchlax
post Nov 1 2016, 01:30 PM
Post #45

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 953

Active Squad

You have got to be kidding me about the SWSH. I laughed when I saw the options. I knew as soon as I hatched the last two shiny burmies I needed last month, that it'd be my luck that I'd have to hunt these for the SWSH in the future. Didn't think it'd be this soon! irritated.gif

The two mysterious event giveaways got my attention. If it's true what people are saying about the last one, guess I'll hold out for that one.

NaNoWriMo also started but I'm gonna be sitting it out, I think. I can't seem to stay in a creative mood long enough to even put a story together.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Queen of Nowhere
post Nov 1 2016, 01:30 PM
Post #46

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 518

Active Squad

Yeah, trying for november 6th this time.

btw, please feed this little girl angel.gif
-explo Pokémon removed-

This post has been edited by PokeNOM NOM NOM: Nov 1 2016, 01:55 PM
Reason for edit: Please make sure to add more actual content to your post if you want to also add an explo Pokémon to it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

SawkItToMe
post Nov 1 2016, 01:37 PM
Post #47

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zyxyz @ Nov 1 2016, 01:21 PM) *
Well, that's a pretty awful SWSH selection. There's no real variety, shiny Wormadam looks almost identical to the regular one, and I already have an Insect Plate so I can't even get any shards out of it... I guess I'll just do one hunt to qualify for the prize and hope I get a Mothim instead.

My guess is that perhaps the lack of variety means that the site is heavily hinting an event pokemon based on burmy? Or at least the reward for this shiny hunt may perhaps involve a new, novelty burmy form maybe.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 1 2016, 03:03 PM
Post #48

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Lol can we have like a basic burmy egg sprite so we have more fiascos like we had with Flabebe? grin.gif would really make my day lol.

Just purchased the Skyrim Special Edition for my laptop. Laptop actually has higher specs than minimum so we'll see if it plays well. It looks so so pretty, I really can't wait. It's gonna take about 3-6 hours to download though so I might just watch something then let it run overnight and hope it downloads.

Have this guy leftover from last months explos if you guys could feed him a Chesto berry pls? happy.gif

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Nov 1 2016, 03:11 PM
Post #49

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Haha I mention the SWSH in my post and then a couple hours later I see that we can already choose what we want to hunt. I decided to go with Burmy Ground for my first shiny hunt. I probably won't get more than 1 SWSH shiny this month, I have a feeling that work will be busy this month.

Well I didn't make cookies the other day but I DID make a butterscotch pudding pie. It is so good, I had to make two pies because I had too much filling left over. I grated up some chocolate to put on top and it was amazing. I'll definitely keep making them, it is a lot easier/cheaper to make than cookies.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 1 2016, 03:23 PM
Post #50

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Nov 1 2016, 12:18 PM) *
I will just wait until the sixth to leave in a space, since the last one sounds like a Pokemon I have never gotten before.

I started Mansion of Gods as I do not have any of the Kami trio yet. I think I might be off to a smooth start in this exploration. I plan to do Beneath the Frozen Forest next for Kyurem, though I am not using my Light Stone until I somehow get a Shiny Kyurem or somehow get my hands on another Light Stone.

If you do I will cry.
Species: Kyurem
Eggs Hatched: 24
Date Started: Mar 4/12

pls gpx pls

I haven't ordered sun or moon yet and I probably won't.. I'll probably spend most of my time playing Skyrim anyway seeing as my wifi here is ridiculous in terms of how I can connect to stuff. I have to connect to a wifi to set things up and then forget it and join the normal one. Long winded? Yes.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Manah
post Nov 1 2016, 03:35 PM
Post #51

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

I still need all of them for my shiny dex, so I don't mind this at all. (I'm not picky, as long as there's one or two I'm still missing, I'm fine with everything.) Should definitely be easier than the Flabebe hunt.

And I feel like I'm the only one who really doesn't like the fire starter. That might even be one of my least favorite Pokémon in general... Grass and water are both great, so that kind of depends on what else I want in my party. And considering there are two grass types I really like... grin.gif

And if anyone wants to help me get rid of this help the poor Dedenne...

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

SawkItToMe
post Nov 1 2016, 04:22 PM
Post #52

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Manah @ Nov 1 2016, 04:35 PM) *
And I feel like I'm the only one who really doesn't like the fire starter. That might even be one of my least favorite Pokémon in general... Grass and water are both great, so that kind of depends on what else I want in my party. And considering there are two grass types I really like... grin.gif

I don't mind Litten though it's not a personal favorite, that goes to Popplio for me. I will admit Litten's final evolution, in both movement and pokedex descriptions, has a lot of underlying character to it that isn't expressed well via still imagery of it. So in this case I feel that final Litten is actually better than base Litten itself. But I suppose that's a personal opinion thing, ahaha.

This post has been edited by SawkItToMe: Nov 1 2016, 04:22 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Nov 1 2016, 06:29 PM
Post #53

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Well, the SWSH could be interesting. I'm sure there is some sort of surprise in store. Luckily, this won't be as awful as the Flabebe hunt...

Also, we went out for dinner and one of the drinks I got tasted like bathbombs. Like, it tasted like Lush smells.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Dusko
post Nov 1 2016, 06:45 PM
Post #54

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 266

Team Epic O:

Yay to a new month! happy.gif

I'm looking forward to some of these egg distributions, I think I'll be leaving a free space in my party the next couple days, being happy with whatever I get! <3

Can't say I'll be partaking in this shiny hunt, none of the burmy line really speak to me! I'd maybe risk it for a shiny mothim, but I'm not feeling that adventurous. I think I'll use November to try to finish my Drifloon hunt or get another flabele out of the way! I only need yellow and red now. shakefist.gif

Good luck to anyone partaking in the shiny hunt!!! <3

--------------------
~My shinies~

+Quote Post

Aussie Riolu
post Nov 1 2016, 06:54 PM
Post #55

What is anything to a Riolu?
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 382

Active Squad

So the SWSH. Trash, Trash and Literally Trash. Those Shinies barely have any changes. At least there's aDrive Mothim, who's Shiny is decent but...there's a 50/50 chance of getting that.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Nov 1 2016, 07:15 PM
Post #56

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Well I got my Pokemon for the Poke Hunt this week. I lucked out and got a 137IV Eevee from the second egg I grabbed. I evolved it right away and used that for my entry. Now I don't need to spend half of this week looking for good Eevee eggs.

Currently playing a bit of Undertale Genocide run right now, trying to fight Sans at the moment. I am extremely late to the train for Undertale runs but I bought it last year. I never really played it much, I quit after Papyrus in the Neutral run. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be to be honest, I only make mistakes like forgetting to heal.

I have to go to the hospital tomorrow morning to see my family doctor. I've been having acid reflux since sometime in March and none of the medications he prescribed work. Even the one that is supposed to be the 'best' on the market stopped working after a month. I'm hoping to find out what other options I can take to relieve this. It's annoying not wanting to eat anything because acid reflux decides it doesn't like the food I'm eating. Lets just hope that I don't have to get bloodwork or anything done because I can't handle needles XD.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Nov 1 2016, 08:09 PM
Post #57

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

Back from a Quiz Bowl match at an away game. The junior varsity of our team lost by ten points, but the varsity of the same team won by 120 points.

@x Sam Don't worry, I doubt I'll ever get a Shiny Kyurem, hence why I said I'll get a White Kyurem if I get two Light Stones. Still, you're pretty determined if you keep a Legendary hunt for this long. I personally don't think I can do it. Hope you get your hard-earned Shiny Kyurem someday.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Nov 1 2016, 09:25 PM
Post #58

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Just my luck, I can bet it's going to be the Litleo situation all over again and none of those Burmy will be male. I like Mothim but not really a fan of Wormadam.
I'll hunt the green one I guess.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Nov 1 2016, 09:46 PM
Post #59

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

I'm really excited for this month! I'm going to be 16 in 16 days c: I'm probably going to get Pokemon Moon from my dad. From everyone else, though, I asked for a glockenspiel. We looked at one today at a place in town and it wasn't too expensive. I'm probably going to sell one of my old guitars to help pay for it since guitar was never really my thing. I really love the glockenspiel, though!

I also did a gift exchange with a Disney theme and I got my gift yesterday. I got a decent-sized Stitch plush and some other cool stuff from Disney World! It came with a bunch of photo stickers of Stitch's adventures around Disney World, too grin.gif

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Nov 2 2016, 02:42 AM
Post #60

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I don't have any shinies of the Burmy line, so I'm keen for the SWSH. Kinda hoping it ends up being like the infamous Flabebe SWSH, I thought that was really fun :P

I have a happy story about one of our birds, Mephisto the Magpie :> I'll put it in a spoiler because it's kinda long ^^"

Spoiler (click to showhide)

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:11 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.