Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Up a Creek...
Carbink
post Jul 31 2008, 02:21 PM
Post #1

Carbink
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Active Squad

hay read this (click to showhide)

I need something...intimidating...

Eldred sat on a bench in the city of Petropolis, which gave him a spectacular view of the skyscrapers glistening in the morning sun...above the river of smelly, polluted water that surged downstream, away from the metropolis. Eldred was too mentally focused on the task ahead of him to notice the unpleasant stench; he needed more Pokemon, and he needed to decide where and how to get them...and, more importantly, what he wanted.

Eldred wasn't the type to catch everything he saw so it could rot in storage for months; he wanted to get six and train only them, so he'd have the ultimate team. His idea of the 'Ultimate Team' consisted of not only strong Pokes, but intimidating ones as well. He knew from experience that appearance was half the battle; make a few small mistakes on stage and no one will notice if you're wearing a spiffy suit.

Intimidation...Hell, loads of Pokemon are intimidating...how do I narrow it down?

A woman walked by with a Misdreavus hovering just over her shoulder.

...Ghosts, duh! Dark too...with a ghost or a dark type on my team, I'll have more than enough intimidation...everyone's scared of those Pokemon. But now, more importantly...where do I find these?

He drew a deep breath in through his nose, and fell into a coughing fit. He just noticed the stench, but he was happy about it.

Aha! Lenoilia! Last time I was there, I had more than enough run-ins with intimidating Pokemon! All I have to do is follow this stream for...quite a bit.

He rose to his feet and started strolling down a path by the side of the river. He saw people on the path ahead, so he pulled out his two full Pokeballs and held them between his fingers, pretty much asking for a battle. He hadn't battled in months, and wanted to warm up before trying to catch himself some new Pokes.

There's bound to be some poor chap looking for a battle...

--------------------

Thanks Diagon cat.gif

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Wooper   Up a Creek...   Jul 31 2008, 02:21 PM
Aremis   "Welcome to Petropolis station." Willis ...   Aug 3 2008, 10:04 AM
Wooper   Eldred's request was answered quickly. A brown...   Aug 3 2008, 05:13 PM
Aremis   Willis watched as the man flicked a pokeball to th...   Aug 3 2008, 07:46 PM
Wooper   The man introduced himself as Willis, from Barley....   Aug 3 2008, 07:59 PM
Aremis   Willis watched as a ball of mud flew directly at J...   Aug 3 2008, 08:19 PM
Shoutai   I really should choose better the places I go to.....   Aug 4 2008, 12:08 PM
Wooper   The mudslap barely missed, and the Tyrogue respond...   Aug 5 2008, 07:37 PM
Aremis   Willis watched as Judo sent Eldred's Croagunk ...   Aug 5 2008, 08:01 PM
Wooper   The crowd was getting bigger; passerby were stoppi...   Aug 7 2008, 12:35 PM
Aremis   Willis cheered and gasped with the crowd as Brick ...   Aug 7 2008, 01:41 PM
Shoutai   The battle was getting intense. As Croagunk used s...   Aug 7 2008, 03:00 PM
Wooper   Eldred could hear the growing audience cheering an...   Aug 7 2008, 03:50 PM
Aremis   Wow. Willis stood in shock at the scene in front ...   Aug 7 2008, 05:22 PM
Shoutai   somewhat disapointed about the outcome of the matc...   Aug 7 2008, 11:51 PM
Aremis   Back on the path, Willis walked at a slow pace unt...   Aug 8 2008, 05:27 AM
Shoutai   after having his challenge refused, Shoutai decide...   Aug 13 2008, 01:15 PM
Aremis   Eventually arriving onto what appeared to be Broad...   Aug 28 2008, 07:15 PM
Aremis   A few hours later, Willis heard an announcement to...   Sep 3 2008, 02:46 PM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:23 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.