Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Maeru Rina, prepared to endure the consequences
Azuras
post Jul 16 2009, 03:21 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 44 514

Explorers~

Name
Maeru Rina

Hometown: Amber-Point from Mount Carello region.

Sprite (click to show)

Appearance:
Being an 1. 68 meters tall girl she can be considered tall among her classmates. The lenght of the hair is short, black with curled highlights. Brisky, cheerfully and deep dark blue eyes, almost always contrasted with a smile reflecting a strange confidence. Her body is more on the athletic side, mostly because she enjoys excercising in outdoors and playing sports. In the "halcyon days" which do not require other special clothing is seen wearing an one-piece outfit: a blue, mulated dress along with a silver-color belt and a red poket attached to it. Much of the clothing consists of elastic equipment, suitable for free movements, hiking or any other event requiring effort.
For cool days, she kept a space in her backpack for a dark-blue jacket or a thicker anorak along one pair of elastic and long black pants with white-silvery patterns.
(and another blue pair that miraculously got in there <<the result of having a stubborn mother>>)
The other items are carried in the white backpack with blue and black designs. A small pendant is hanging outside tied with the zipper. Also, she used to wear a silver chain, with sentimental value from her father.

Personality
Rina's(or better said Amy as she likes to be called) personality is born of the contradiction of calm, logical thoughts and impulsive actions, driven by instincts.
She si a very introverted person, as she hates to talk just for the sake of making herself noticed. She may seem a little cold at the surface, to the point of being bossy but among trusted pals she likes to joke and easily makes friends with someone. When talking, she uses a provoking voice, full of curiosity <maybe a derivated fact from her strange habbit of analyzing strangers or a potential friend, challengeing them to talk about different topics>
...maybe she can be a lazy in different circumstances, but once a goal is settled in her mind, the stubborn yet, hard-working and consequent side will "take the initiative"

Amy was a pokemon lover since her birth: very caring and loving towards these "creatures", trying not only to understand their needs but showing that they can turst her in different situations: Charmander, i don't want you to see me as a "trainer" but to behave and express your thoughts as in the front of a "friend"
She has no problem in treating pokemons as if they could talk to her.. actually, Amy likes to hold regular conversations with them as another person would do with a friend. As a normal fact, she loves to chat about pokemons and different life situations. She has a little experience with everything concerning pokemons: althought acquired from books, battles with friends or her mother's/grandmother's tips. Rina loves challenges and she would never refuse to battle: only if one of her pokemons is unable to. She feels drawn to both, contests, and battles.

History/Biography
Rina was born somewhere in the mountains, in a small but rich village from Mount Carello region, not too far from Arasam. When she was young her grandparents used to take care of her and Erik, the younger brother:"My mother was a gym leader before giving birth to me. Now Maemi (mom) is a Pokemon researcher and Adler(dad) teacher "
"Grandmather was an angel... i've never saw her angry or nervous, always with a pure smile on the face, teaching me about pokemons, encouraging me or Eric. I was always playing with her Gabite (who does not want to evolve for an unknown reason) or even flying on him for shorts periods of time. One day, a fight between pokemons
was meant to change my life... an Eevee using only Shadow ball against a Charmeleon. In that part of town were wild Charmanders, a Charmeleon is rare and I never saw Charizards... charmeleon overpowered that poor brown, mammal-like pokemon with a flamethrower followed by scratch. „Eevee dodged? Wow, I’ve saw such fights only at TV” But the second scratch attack was too fast. Seing the pokemon tormented in pain, I called for Gabite to scare the fire "creature", then i took the wounded pokemon and told the story to my Grandmother. I just couldn't let the laws of wildness go further. 3 days after the incident eevee became one of my closest friends and my first pokemon.... first pokemon... yes ....
"No! i completly forgot about my starter pokemon! Fast, clothes, food, equipment, first aid, cellphone all checked"[/align]
 Her goals: Traveling along with some friends, meeting new places, new people, and new pokemons. Gaining experience and making her own team of 6.
 Winning battles/ Participating in Contests.

"Run, run, look Rina, you are pathetic and the Town is so far away... Why doesn't my town has a lab, or anything with pokemon starters?" *Recalling the last moments*
"Bye-bye Grandma! Bye Erik and good luck in your future journey! I will return, I promise. Say goodbye to Gabite, my parents already know, take good care of yourself and..and..."yes, but, Rina, you should take good care of yourself and your pokemons... "
pokemons...pokemons... her body is stuck in thoughts. Shame... what kind of trainer was she? what kind of stupid trainer was she? A crystal tear dries the erath with sorrow. "Eevee! I forgot about you, I simply forgot, the last word you heard from me was just a hurried good-bye, right now I can't do anything, please forgive me"...and that's the town:

Here I am! it's already sunset, bad luck, no Riolu left. When Professor came to her:
Here, the remaining ones are: ............. the girl wasn't listening to him. All the senses were stolen by a magnificent Charmander.
P:"Hello, Rina, are you listening?"
R:"Oh, oh, sorry, yes..I... wanted to...I mean, what's with that Charmnder, that sad look in it's eyes..?
"that charmander? oh, sharp eyes, it's the newest at our lab. We found him in a box, in the front of the door. It was verry little back then, perhaps abandoned and even now has less experience than the rest of our starters. It's always like that when it sees other trainers, and the last 5 went home with their hands burned. headache.gif
"Uh, poor thing, I just and simply can't let him like that, PLEASE profesor, I really want charmander! *charmender opened his eyes* I touched it... charmender "burned" my hair xD but instead of yelling, I put a hand on his head and with a big smile (probably the biggest Charmender ever saw) i say "You don't have to be scared" Then Char just started to cry and I took him ^^
"Good now" said Prof. Those are yours:

-- Poke-balls: 9x
-- Potions: 10x
-- PokeDex 1x
-- a Pokenavigator implemented in her cellphone.

Sitting in the shadow of a Cheri tree: „Woaah, I’m so tired Charm... even if for you I would keep running, everyone has a limit... say now, would you want a spicy fruit? I know you look like the timid type but grandma taught to me not to judge the pokemons by their appearance. So lets see... how do I get there: *looking at charmander* *charmander actually understood what was in my mind*
„ Ember, Charm, and a good one!” but, what’s that? At the same time some kind of electric attack was released „heh, it seems like Charmander’s ember is more powerful, but hwo....” and a Shinx bumped in front of me ready to attack... ME! Charmander protected me, enduring the weak Spark. Now Charm, another Ember! But Shinx dodged with a Quick attack *Smart eh?* ok, Charmender, do you know quick attack?
"Charm!"
Then follow shinx and... and... *pulling out her pokedex in a moment of inspiration* (Charmender the fire-type pokemon [...] Attacks: ember, quick atack and scratch) wow, pretty good charmender and you are still young! Now, quick attack and scratch! And after 2 other minutes of battleing Shinx is down, the gnew trainer threw a poke ball *one, two, three...no, four times! But Shinx was cought* "hurray! My first...um... actually my third... no, my first wild pokemon captured with a poke-ball" ^^
Then I let shinx out and all 3 of us ate cheri berryes *this is way Shinx attacked me, poor thing, it's a living skeletone "Now, that you are with me, you'll have enought food and a new home."
And here my adventure starts!

[align=center]Starter Pokemons:

Species: Charmander
Details (click to show)

Species: Shinx
Details (click to show)

Caught

Pokemons (click to show)

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... Bertha
Notes:
~ Her Eevee always stays out of her pokeball, being afraid to go in.
~ Eats with pleasure fish/ salad/ fruits and everything that does not require boiling.
~ The pendant is from her Grandmother for luck.
~ She likes both: coordination contests and battles.

This post has been edited by Azuras: Nov 28 2009, 05:42 AM

--------------------

Cure for boredom (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 19 2009, 08:40 AM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

The profile's good, but you do know that in this RP, one writes in third person, not first? If one were to write in first person, it would be jarring for both the other RP'ers and the moderator who reads it.

Just say "yeah," and I'll 'pprove it.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Azuras
post Jul 19 2009, 09:49 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 514

Explorers~

Yeah! and I will edit the banal mistakes if I'm allowed ("charmnder" and such m)

This post has been edited by Azuras: Jul 19 2009, 10:06 AM

--------------------

Cure for boredom (click to show)

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 19 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

You're more than allowed, it's recommended. Okay, no complaints, make sure to post in the Current Levels thread! Welcome to PANE! Approved~!

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:58 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.