Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
gpx summoning, about summoning
sunseaker93
post Jul 25 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 106 046

arent they cute

has anybody ever thought of making a seperate zone just for you where you summon a certain pokemon and it goes to your own personal zone
-you click on shelter
-it already says egg shelter and safari zone
-put in a new update where it says personally summoned aswell as egg shelter and safari zone

I find it a pain in the backside when you get a summoning item e.g enigma stone (random legendary)
and then you go to collect your summoned pokemon and somebodys already taken it..
Personally i think its the worst part of the site sure when you fail to summon your desired legendary you get the achievement:consolation prize but the members that dont have the achievement have kinda lost out...

smugnod.gif hope you acknowledge my thoughts.

yours truely sunseaker93..

--------------------
judicatoriam-burakku rokku shuutaa is my best friend i promised not to tell anybody her info so...
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jul 25 2011, 11:02 AM
Post #2

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

The idea with summons is that you hunt for them. There is plenty of information regarding summon items in the help page, and when you own one, there is a huge chunk of text giving the important details.

You can also use Summon power from the Pass Orbs shop to help give you extra time to find your summon.

Summons are always used in the lab... if you summon and get it given to you, what's the fun in that?

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

sunseaker93
post Jul 25 2011, 11:04 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

arent they cute

QUOTE(Volcarona @ Jul 25 2011, 11:02 AM) *
The idea with summons is that you hunt for them. There is plenty of information regarding summon items in the help page, and when you own one, there is a huge chunk of text giving the important details.

You can also use Summon power from the Pass Orbs shop to help give you extra time to find your summon.

Summons are always used in the lab... if you summon and get it given to you, what's the fun in that?

you mean the tab lab or shelter and are they eggs

--------------------
judicatoriam-burakku rokku shuutaa is my best friend i promised not to tell anybody her info so...
+Quote Post

MrFuckUp
post Jul 25 2011, 11:13 AM
Post #4

breathe
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 019

team rocket

Summoning a Pokemon is actually pretty fair. You take too long; someone else gets it. 50/50.
Legendary pokemon are meant to be hunted down with caution, because hey, they're legendary for a reason.
Having a separate zone would take the fun out like Volcarona said. Plus, people have unlimited chances of getting the achievement due to the vast majority of legendary pokemon and summoning items.

There's nothing wrong with it.

--------------------
"something will go here"

+Quote Post

sunseaker93
post Jul 25 2011, 11:16 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

arent they cute

QUOTE(Merchant @ Jul 25 2011, 11:13 AM) *
Summoning a Pokemon is actually pretty fair. You take too long; someone else gets it. 50/50.
Legendary pokemon are meant to be hunted down with caution, because hey, they're legendary for a reason.
Having a separate zone would take the fun out like Volcarona said. Plus, people have unlimited chances of getting the achievement due to the vast majority of legendary pokemon and summoning items.

ok fairs fair but still i wanna know lab tab or shelter tab?????????? coz now im confuzed omg.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

sunseaker93
post Jul 25 2011, 11:19 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

arent they cute

QUOTE(sunseaker93 @ Jul 25 2011, 11:16 AM) *

ok fairs fair but still i wanna know lab tab or shelter tab?????????? coz now im confuzed omg.gif

all i need to know is safari zone egg shelter or professor cyprus's lab where there are 4 eggs???

--------------------
+Quote Post

sunseaker93
post Jul 25 2011, 11:19 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

arent they cute

QUOTE(sunseaker93 @ Jul 25 2011, 11:19 AM) *

all i need to know is safari zone egg shelter or professor cyprus's lab where there are 4 eggs???

simple question!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

sunseaker93
post Jul 25 2011, 11:23 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

arent they cute

simple question!!!!

also yesterday i had an empty party and found a keldeo in the safari zone and it said 'sorry you are unable to claim this egg' then by computer broke and am now using my stepdads

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jul 25 2011, 11:26 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(sunseaker93 @ Jul 25 2011, 05:19 PM) *

simple question!!!!

Ugh, dude give us a bit of time to reply. Okay, I'll be helpful and paste the information

Summoning Items
One of the types of items receivable from Chests are Summoning Items. They may also be obtained from the Underground on occasion. Summoning Items may be used from the Lab, after which a Legendary Egg related to the item you've used is summoned to the lab. Immediately after being summoned, the summoner will have five minutes during which he, and only he may claim this egg. After these five minutes, however, anyone can claim the egg. Keep in mind that it is not automatic that the egg appears - it is simply inserted to the other 100+ lab eggs that are presently there, and is as likely to appear as any other egg. Using a Repel in conjunction with a Summoning Item is often helpful, if it's a Legendary you've never obtained in the past.

That's all you really need to know.

You can't find a Keldeo in the Safari Zone and say "you are unable to get this egg" or whatever. You're meaning the egg shelter. Keldeo isn't summonable and was most likely bred by Professor Cypress.

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

sunseaker93
post Jul 25 2011, 11:29 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

arent they cute

QUOTE(Volcarona @ Jul 25 2011, 11:26 AM) *

simple question!!!!

Ugh, dude give us a bit of time to reply. Okay, I'll be helpful and paste the information

Summoning Items
One of the types of items receivable from Chests are Summoning Items. They may also be obtained from the Underground on occasion. Summoning Items may be used from the Lab, after which a Legendary Egg related to the item you've used is summoned to the lab. Immediately after being summoned, the summoner will have five minutes during which he, and only he may claim this egg. After these five minutes, however, anyone can claim the egg. Keep in mind that it is not automatic that the egg appears - it is simply inserted to the other 100+ lab eggs that are presently there, and is as likely to appear as any other egg. Using a Repel in conjunction with a Summoning Item is often helpful, if it's a Legendary you've never obtained in the past.

You can't find a Keldeo in the Safari Zone and say "you are unable to get this egg" or whatever. You're meaning the egg shelter. Keldeo isn't summonable and was most likely bred by Professor Cypress.

nuh uh it was in the safari zone and yes it did say that so....

--------------------
+Quote Post

sunseaker93
post Jul 25 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

arent they cute

QUOTE(sunseaker93 @ Jul 25 2011, 11:29 AM) *

simple question!!!!

Summoning Items

k u seem like a good person sorry for being hasty ...

--------------------
+Quote Post

sunseaker93
post Jul 25 2011, 11:32 AM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

arent they cute

QUOTE(sunseaker93 @ Jul 25 2011, 11:31 AM) *

simple question!!!!

Summoning Items

ive really gotta change my typo it seems rude

--------------------
+Quote Post

Letan
post Jul 25 2011, 11:49 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

I don't get what this has to do with Wi-Fi battles. confused.gif

Moved to GPX Suggestions, I guess.

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jul 25 2011, 11:58 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(sunseaker93 @ Jul 25 2011, 05:32 PM) *

simple question!!!!

Summoning Items

There wouldn't be a Keldeo Egg in the Safari Zone. Safari Zone is for hatched Pokémon, not for eggs dry.gif you're just talking about the regular shelter.

But even so, the information regarding summon items are there in the help page, so I'd suggest you read them again happy.gif

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post Jul 25 2011, 12:05 PM
Post #15

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

QUOTE(sunseaker93 @ Jul 25 2011, 10:32 AM) *

simple question!!!!

Summoning Items

Volcarona is right, the only reason you saw that keldeo was because it was dropped by a user or from a ban drop, and if you got a message saying it was taken, then it was adopted before you could click on it.
hatched pokemon only appear in the safari zone, and no place else.

eggs only appear in the lab,shelter and occasionally directly to your party through resurrecting a fossil or from little man/manaphy.
You can only use summoning items in the lab, they will not show up in the shelter unless someone drops the egg themselves later on, or if professor cypress summons one herself.

If you're still confused about anything, please re-read the help page, it really will help you :]
and also, just as a friendly suggestion, using the edit button is a much better solution then posting multiple times in a row grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

ChroniclerC
post Jul 26 2011, 01:03 PM
Post #16

Read, or the Owl will eat you!
Group Icon

Member No.: 731

Whitegleam Gym

QUOTE(Camelopardalis @ Jul 25 2011, 12:05 PM) *
and also, just as a friendly suggestion, using the edit button is a much better solution then posting multiple times in a row grin.gif

What he said. The edit button doesn't bite, I swear.

--------------------

:porygon: Mine, all mine. :porygon: :noctowl: Read, or the owl will eat you! :noctowl:

[align=center]
Whitegleam Gym

Nothing "Normal" about it.[/align]
+Quote Post

comic2468
post Sep 24 2015, 07:26 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 213 975

Active Squad

guys i used 2 summoning items and i never ever found the egg! what gives?
+Quote Post

Jen
post Sep 24 2015, 09:33 PM
Post #18

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

QUOTE(pokekid9 @ Sep 24 2015, 07:26 PM) *
guys i used 2 summoning items and i never ever found the egg! what gives?

If you don't see them, then that doesn't mean that they weren't in there! I suggest refreshing more and using the Summon Power Pass Power to give you more of an advantage. happy.gif

While it's appreciated that you either used the search function or looked through a ton of pages to find something related to your issue, this thread is old and has a ton of replies already. A new thread would have worked fine! I'll be locking this once I post.

If you have anymore questions, then I suggest making a new thread in the Questions and Help section after thoroughly reading through the help page, but only if you don't understand something. If the question isn't worth a new thread, and is something that can be quickly answered by a member here, then I suggest asking in the Quick Question Quick Answer thread. Thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 11:53 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.