Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Broken Land, OOC/Sign Ups., Save Arceus or the world will be destroyed!
Lyceus
post Nov 29 2009, 06:41 PM
Post #1

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 48 078

X Team

Hello, I'm going to try again with an RP and hopefully people wont stop posting.

The world of Pokemon was always full of life. No one would fight, or argue. Everyone lived by the rules of Arceus and never spoke up against him. No one really wanted to. They knew his power and that he could destroy them in seconds, after all he created the universe. Then there were Palkia and Dialga. They, like Arceus, had they're own dimension. But unlike Arceus they stayed there and spent little time out. The are seen as Arceus' guardians, but if they believe that Arceus turns evil in some way they won't hesitate to fight him. Finally, in the chain of the most powerful, there's Giratina. He has his own world, at the cost of no one being able to live there. He is the more evil of the three Dragons. He believes in his own rules and as soon as he leaves his dimension is fighting most of the time.

Now that you know about the main Legendary Pokemon, or Gods, you should know about the lesser ones. Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit are the beings of Emotion, Willpower and Knowledge. They each have they're own caverns in which they rest. Then there's Mew, she is one of the 'Child' Legendaries. Don't doubt her for a second though, she has DNA of every Pokemon deep within her body and can learn every move there is. She is one of Arceus' favourite and he treats her like his Daughter. Staying in the 'Child' category there's also Celebi. This green fairy-like Pokemon rules over Ilex forest and has been given the power to control time. She is one of Dialgas most trusted Apprentices. There's also Jirachi. No one knows exactly where he rests, they only know what he can do. He grants wishes, simple as.

Okay, so there's also the legendary Birds, Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. They all live on islands. Fire, Thunder, and Ice. There's also the Legendary Dogs. Raikou, Entei and Suicune. Entei commands fire, Suicune water, and Raikou thunder. Well, there's not much more to talk about, except possibly Mewtwo. He rules over the Cloned land. It is an area for his own kind. Pokemon who have been cloned in the past, and are now hiding away. Well, who can forget Lugia, king of the sea and Ho-Oh who rules the skies. There's also Rayquaza who is the main ruler of the skies but tends to stick to the O-zone layer to keep track of what enters the atmosphere of Earth. Groudon, who rules the earth, and Kyogre who rules the ocean.

There are many more legendaries. But they aren't as important as the ones mentioned above. Those are mainly the legendary Pokemon in which there are more than one, or just don't play an extremely important part in the world.

Well, now the information is out of the way, lets move to what is really going on. Giratina has the impression that he should rule over all dimensions and Earth. He has a huge army and has actually overthrown Arceus. The 16 plates that Arceus held have scattered, and he is slowly dying. The only place he could go to prolong his death was his own Dimension. Now, that the world knows of his illness, it is slowly dying as well. The land is tearing apart, and the skies are the safest place right now. Pokemon have tried to find the plates, but it is said that eight Pokemon received them, and must get to Arceus and then overthrow Giratina. You'd think that Palkia and Dialga could help? Well, they have been trapped in they're own dimensions and Giratina has trapped the rest in his own Torn Dimension. Will you help?

Rules:

Follow all the rules on the site.

No god modding, it's my RP not yours.

Only 8 plates, so yeah.

Only legendaries that there are multiples of.

Maximum of 2 characters per person. Those characters must travel together.

Put arceus.gif in your sign up to show me that you read the rules.

In the Appearance of the sign up, put the description found on Bulbapedia for your selected Pokemon.

I will think of more after.

The Plates:
Draco Plate - Dragon
Dread Plate - Dark
Earth Plate - Ground
Flame Plate - Fire - Rex the halfer.
Fist Plate - Fighting
Icicle Plate - Ice
Insect Plate - Bug
Iron Plate - Steel
Meadow Plate - Grass - Proddit.
Mind Plate - Psychic - Proddit.
Sky Plate - Flying
Splash Plate - Water - Rex the halfer.
Spooky Plate - Ghost - Shadow Dragon.
Stone Plate - Rock
Toxic Plate - Poison
Zap Plate - Electric

Name: (Simple..)
Species: (...)
Plates: (Look at the list..)
Appearance: (Any oddities? Also, copy and paste the description that is on Bulbapedia.)
Moves: (Maximum 10.)
Other: (Anything else we should know? Powers? whatever.)

My Sign Up:

Name: Felix
Species: Sceptile
Plates: Meadow Plate.
Appearance: Sceptile's appearance is based off of a lizard. Sceptile is the final evolution of the Treecko family. Sceptile’s neck is somewhat long, and it has two crests on its head. Sceptile’s eyes are semicircular with yellow scleras and red rims. Sceptile’s throat is also colored red, and there is a belt-like band of red coloration on its waist. There is a thin stripe across Sceptile’s chest, somewhat resembling the shape of the letter V. Sceptile’s plant-like characteristics include the six yellow nodules on its back (like those on leguminous plants able to take in nitrogen from the air) and a palm-tree-branch-like tail. Sceptile’s arms are long and have two sharp, elongated leaves each along with three claws. Between the rows of yellow nodules on its back is the thin, elongated shape of a pattern.
Moves: Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm,
X-Scissor, Crush Claw,
Synthesis, Frenzy Plant,
Outrage, Seed Bomb,
Solar Beam, Energy Ball.
Other: Has a companion that he's been with since he was a little Treecko.

Name: Zelda
Species: Gardevoir
Plates: Mind Plate.
Appearance: The mini-skirt that Gardevoir had as a Kirlia is now an elegant ballroom gown. Gardevoir has long, slender, white legs underneath the gown. It gives the impression that it is levitating gracefully above the ground. Gardevoir's arms are now green and the red fin-like horns it had on its head as Ralts/Kirlia have now moved to its chest and its back.
Moves: Psychic, Teleport,
Hypnosis, Dream Eater,
Future Sight, Clam Mind,
Wish, Shadow Ball,
Signal Beam, Will-O-Wisp.
Other: Has been with Felix since she was a little Ralts. Can clearly see some of the future, and can also penetrate the darkness. A skill she obtained from Cressellia after overcoming a terrible nightmare she was placed in by Darkrai when she was just hatched.

This post has been edited by Proddit: Nov 30 2009, 06:17 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lyceus
post Nov 29 2009, 06:43 PM
Post #2

Elite Four
Group Icon

X Team

Reserved.

This post has been edited by Proddit: Nov 29 2009, 07:08 PM
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Nov 30 2009, 10:06 AM
Post #3

This is why we can't have nice things...
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 657

Assassin Team

hello, I would like to sign up!

First off, arceus.gif

Name: Daxter (prefers Dax)
Species: Buizel
Plates: Splash Plate
Appearance: "Buizel possesses mainly mammalian characteristics with orange fur and paws as well as resembling a realistic cross between a weasel and a sea otter. The collar that is around its neck can be inflated and used as a flotation device when the Pokémon inhales. Buizel also carries characteristics of sea creatures, in that it has two blue fins on its arms and two tails, appearing to be split up, that resembles a fish's fin. Its tail acts as a boat propeller by spinning. There are parallel marks on their cheeks quite similar to those of Furret." Lost his Flotation Sac in a fight, neck is covered in fur instead.
Moves: Hydro Pump, Aqua Jet, Bubble Beam, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Blizzard
Other: Wears a pair of blue goggles (aviation style) on his forehead, and a black bandanna covering his neck.

Name: Nicholas (prefers Nick)
Species: Quilava
Plates: Flame Plate
Appearence: "Like its pre-evolution, the top half of its body is blue; however, its entire body is slimmer. It also seems to have ears and to have lost its snout that it had as Cyndaquil, and its eyes are open. It has flames on its head and rear."
Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Crunch, Headbutt, Slash, Overheat
Other: Wears a tan jacket and gray earphones held in place by the jackets collar. Most of his body is covered in bandages, hiding scars from an encounter with a Garchomp. He has also taught himself how to walk on two legs.

Hope I did that right...

--------------------
Part of growing up is admitting that you can still enjoy "immature" pastimes.

- Rexsprites by RX and Sethsprite by Tun on Pokecharms.
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Nov 30 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #4

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Hello there dear. Miss me?

arceus.gif
Name: Ombre
Species: Mismagius
Plates: Spooky Plate

Appearance: Mismagius is a purple ghost-like Pokémon that has the appearance of wearing a cloak. The pearls of Mismagius's necklace have a slightly elliptical shape to them. It has a round head and a witch's hat. Mismagius has a skinny, red mouth that looks like a "W." For Ombre, he also wears a blue ribbon around his neck, the two tails of the ribbon flowing to the end of his cloak-like body. The tails of his cloak-like body is also slightly longer then a normal Mismagius' and his 'necklace' has slightly dark colored pearls, a dark purple or indigo as some would say.

Moves: Lucky Chant, Magical Leaf, Psywave, Spite, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, Ominous Wind, Shadow Sneak, Perish Song, Pain Split.

Other: Nothing.

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Nov 30 2009, 05:50 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Summoner
post Nov 30 2009, 05:57 PM
Post #5

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 297

Active Squad

First off, I miss Pokehigh T.T People stopped posting so I couldn't post, you think you could bump it to remind others it still exists?

Second, I may or may not join, have not fully read the first post and can't at the moment due to homework, but I've like previous work so I'll think about it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lyceus
post Nov 30 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #6

Elite Four
Group Icon

X Team

Both Accepted, and sure, I will bump it. I couldn't post on it because I was talking to The Dark Angels characters and then no one posted any more.
+Quote Post

Lyceus
post Dec 2 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #7

Elite Four
Group Icon

X Team

1 or 2 more people and we will start.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:16 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.