Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 86 87 88 89 90 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
RicFule
post Oct 20 2018, 09:47 AM
Post #1741

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Lacrymosa @ Oct 20 2018, 02:09 AM) *
I don't know how I feel about the halloween candy thing. Since none of those exist where I live, I do not know how they taste, and I feel kind of lost trying to feed the correct candy to exploration pokemon. Could anyone list which candy equals to which berry?

The answer was already given, but they are also in the same place as the berries normally are.

And guess who was near a Gamestop yesterday, but didn't go inside for a free pokemon. Because he had no idea Gamestop HAD one to give away. Yep. That would be me. At least I only need two of the Gamestop codes instead of four.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Oct 20 2018, 10:33 AM
Post #1742

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Thank you @Darky for the trinkets, I really appreciate that <3 you're awesome. I hope you enjoy the ones I sent you.
Yesterday I got my code for shiny Poipole via newsletter! That was my second one so I now have a shiny Naganadel and a shiny Poipole, I'm happy! Also hunted for a shiny Murkrow and a shiny Drifloon and got them both (and evolved them).

Today I'm hunting a shiny Trubbish. Not a ghost type but I need a ghost to hunt it because it knows take down. I'm using alolan marowak, it's the best pokemon to hunt trubbish via sos.

@RicFule Oh man, that sucks. Hope you'll be able to get your codes soon happy.gif

--//--

On another note, my friend Teddiursa here caught a cold, poor thing sad.gif Maybe some sour candy would help? Could you spare some of yours, please?

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Oct 20 2018, 08:33 PM
Post #1743

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Oct 20 2018, 10:33 AM) *
@RicFule Oh man, that sucks. Hope you'll be able to get your codes soon happy.gif

Oh, I did. I had to go to Target to get THOSE codes, and there was a Gamestop in the same shopping center. Went in to get the code, saw a deck of Beetlejuice playing cards I had to buy, and got THREE codes. Not that I can use more than two, since it only works with the Ultra games, but maybe I can give the third card to someone.

EDIT - Deleted an extra comma.

And also? Currently listening to a Christmas CD. Bought it at Target while getting the codes. New Lindsey Stirling.

This post has been edited by RicFule: Oct 20 2018, 08:35 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Oct 21 2018, 09:13 PM
Post #1744

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

HEROES

@RicFule Great! I'm glad you could get the codes (plus the cards haha). I had to buy my Zeraora code from ebay 'cause it was literally impossible for me to get one myself. I always is when it comes to this type of events where the codes are delivered in stores. I mentioned it before but things have changed a lot in Portugal concerning Nintendo gaming and events. In the past you could find these codes easily in the nearby GAME. Now that GAME closed only Fnac gets them and only in the two biggest cities of the country. Most people don't even know these events exist anymore. It's unfair. I can't pay for a trip of like, catching 3 or 4 buses and 1 subay with unreasonable prices just to get a code???

Also, Lindsay Stirling I love her <3333 she's the violin goddess along with Vanessa Mae.

So, today I started my shiny hunt after dinner (a bit after 9pm) 'cause I was out all day and it's not going well. I'm searching for a shiny Elekid, all of them look shiny to me, I cannot say if I killed a shiny already or not because I am watching videos to distract myself and...omg...I'm over 460 calls for this thing! I want to see a star on one of this so badly and catch it. It's 3 AM.

EDIT: So it's a new day. I GOT my shiny Elekid a bit after I posted this so I'm happy. Today I'm hunting Trapinch at the Haina Desert, hoping to get either said shiny Trapinch, shiny Baltoy or shiny Gabite. Either would be awesome. I need to continue my shiny hunts for ghosts tho, I started one on Saturday for shiny Lampent and Pumpkaboo in Friend Safari. Need to continue that.

Gpx wise, Scavenger hunts have been easy until now, let's see what's up in the future. What about you guys, have you been able to complete all tasks?

This post has been edited by Mikaku Onchi: Oct 22 2018, 11:10 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

jeanmichel
post Oct 23 2018, 04:11 AM
Post #1745

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 99 852

Active Squad

@Mikaku Onchi and @RicFule: Thank you for reminding me to check my newsletter. Got the shiny Poipole! Unfortunately, it seems I missed the Zekrom/Reshiram distribution. They are so annoying with their temporary distributions. It's not for fun, it's for marketing... I remember in Pokémon Ranger III the additional missions could be downloaded until the end of the servers. And holding mythical pokémon to have distributions in game stores... that's so sad. It disconnects them from the game. "Gotta catch'em all!" yeah unless they find a way to get more money from them. Meh. chew.gif

With all the Psyduck eggs coming from novelty breeding attempts, I decided to hunt for shiny Psyduck. happy.gif
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Oct 23 2018, 11:06 PM
Post #1746

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Platinum Team

Well, I recently beat the Elite Four and became Champion in UltraSun. Going up against Rainbow Rocket now. Still need to make my way to the IV judge so I can pick up all my Legendary/Mythical pokemon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Oct 24 2018, 12:51 PM
Post #1747

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

HEROES

QUOTE(RicFule @ Oct 24 2018, 05:06 AM) *
Well, I recently beat the Elite Four and became Champion in UltraSun. Going up against Rainbow Rocket now. Still need to make my way to the IV judge so I can pick up all my Legendary/Mythical pokemon.

Yay congrats!!! I like the rainbow rocket grunts so much, the girls are so cute <3 Good luck on reaching the IV judge and completing your dex if that's the case happy.gif

I'm hating myself so much right now. I started a Mawile shiny hunt yesterday and had to keep my 3ds plugged in until today because I couldn't finish it in time. Went up to 460+ calls (remember Mawile has an uncommon calling rate so it's a pain to hunt) and then I stupidly RAN AWAY FROM IT. ARRRGGGHHH I hate my life. Starting another one. I hope I can get a shiny quick or else I quit.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cytosine
post Oct 24 2018, 09:35 PM
Post #1748

shloop
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 37 706

swabbies

QUOTE(RicFule @ Oct 23 2018, 11:06 PM) *

Sweeeeeet! Postgame is the best in USUM. I hope you have a lot of fun! I definitely did.

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Oct 25 2018, 03:51 PM
Post #1749

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Oct 24 2018, 12:51 PM) *
QUOTE(RicFule @ Oct 24 2018, 05:06 AM) *

Yay congrats!!! I like the rainbow rocket grunts so much, the girls are so cute <3 Good luck on reaching the IV judge and completing your dex if that's the case happy.gif

I have now reached the IV Judge. Of course, at first he wouldn't talk to me, so I had to go hatch my eggs to "unlock" him. But that is now done, and my whole line of waiting pokemon have been picked up. I also got some decent story-wise pokemon. My Necrozma has 3 best, two very good, and one pretty good IVs. And one of my Blacephalon is evenly split: Three best, and three very good.

I'm currently working on hatching more Rowlet, looking for HA ones. After I get a few done, I'll switch it to the other two starters. And then, probably, WonderTrade them all away.

And also. I don't know that I really looked at the Rainbow Rocket characters. I just took them on and beat them up. My hardest was probably Lysandre. I don't think I fought Giovanni as many times as I took on Lysandre. LOL

I also need to go Wormhole exploring. Eventually. What else is left in the postgame? Catching everyone I bypassed to advance the story is a given, of course. But besides that, is there anything else?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Oct 25 2018, 04:11 PM
Post #1750

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

HEROES

@RicFule Oh good! Postgame you can do some side quests (look up on serebii), if you haven't done them yet, you can shiny hunt if you'd like. Also, go and catch Cosmog, do the Island Scan thing, get the highest score on all beaches to get the surfing pikachu (which can be shiny), collect all stamps in your trainer passport (which includes getting the shiny charm and some stamps for getting consecutive wins the in Battle tree). You can also collect all the different outfits for your trainer, including the special ones, all the z-crystals. And more, complete all the postgame island activities (you can find this on serebii too I think). Oh and don't forget the totem stickers, there are 100 of them. Good luck and have fun!

--------------------

+Quote Post

AkaruTheYoshi
post Oct 25 2018, 07:36 PM
Post #1751

Video Game Nerd Extraordinare
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 128

Favorites

Oof, been busy busy these past couple of weeks. Just got a new job, appointment after appointment after work, school stuff kicking into high gear...Being an adult kinda sucks.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lemonado Girl
post Oct 26 2018, 12:52 AM
Post #1752

Ice Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 245 986

Ice Ice Babies

I just got the Hoopa Event and a treasure box event that gave me a Magma Rock that I used successfully both in the space of this past week...probably to make up for the two enigma stones that failed me earlier in the month.

EDIT: Make that three failed Enigma stones! I was wondering why the "Summon/adopt 3 legends" achievement wasn't unlocking, turns out the Palkia I adopted after using one of my stones was someone else's summon. I hope that person got whatever I pulled in return as a consolation prize!

This post has been edited by Lemonado Girl: Oct 26 2018, 12:55 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darky
post Oct 26 2018, 07:46 AM
Post #1753

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

Hey guys, how is it going? I feel kinda meh, having trouble with my leg for two and a half week now. Does anyone want to trade trinkets? I especially need somebody from Azurite affinity. I need that Strialton tea badly. I am Malachite, so anyone can add me though, I';m not that picky, I need to get rid off my stuff=3
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Oct 26 2018, 01:29 PM
Post #1754

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

HEROES

QUOTE(Darky @ Oct 26 2018, 01:46 PM) *
Hey guys, how is it going? I feel kinda meh, having trouble with my leg for two and a half week now. Does anyone want to trade trinkets? I especially need somebody from Azurite affinity. I need that Strialton tea badly. I am Malachite, so anyone can add me though, I';m not that picky, I need to get rid off my stuff=3

Hey there Darky, I hope your leg gets better soon *hugs* I'm doing ok, did the laundry earlier and ironed some clothes in the afternoon. Now I'm resting a bit and drinking homemade milkshake (made with frozen fruits and lactose free milk happy.gif)

I made a good offer for the Strialton tea on the market, if I get another one I'll give it to you.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Oct 26 2018, 08:39 PM
Post #1755

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

Is the Trinket Trading Place thread dead?

If so, I guess I can post here.

I have a Striaton Tea in the Market.

I will accept a Pumpkin Spice Latte

or a

Lunala Notepaper

or a future Rarity 1 or 2 December Trinket I don't own.

Or, if I am offered a Rarity 3 Trinket I don't own.

I am missing 36 Trinkets total, 11 are ones an Azurite cannot get.

They are

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Lunala Notepaper

Easter Egg Garland

Cascarones

Bad Halloween Set

Creepy Crustle Art

Yveltal Easter Basket

Wymsified "W" Slab

Mystic Artifact

Crystal Lapras

and TPP Anarchelmet

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Eren
post Oct 26 2018, 11:18 PM
Post #1756

im kickin'
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 222

Some Faves

QUOTE(Gryphaena @ Oct 26 2018, 09:39 PM) *
I am missing 36 Trinkets total, 11 are ones an Azurite cannot get.

They are

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Lunala Notepaper

Easter Egg Garland

Cascarones

Bad Halloween Set

Creepy Crustle Art

Yveltal Easter Basket

Wymsified "W" Slab

Mystic Artifact

Crystal Lapras

and TPP Anarchelmet

I have some spare Cascarones and a Bad Halloween Set if you want!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Oct 27 2018, 02:22 AM
Post #1757

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

QUOTE(Eren @ Oct 26 2018, 09:18 PM) *
I have some spare Cascarones and a Bad Halloween Set if you want!

Hmm, what do you need, Eren?

I would like to give you something you need if you help me out. :]

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Darky
post Oct 27 2018, 07:51 AM
Post #1758

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

Hey there Darky, I hope your leg gets better soon *hugs* I'm doing ok, did the laundry earlier and ironed some clothes in the afternoon. Now I'm resting a bit and drinking homemade milkshake (made with frozen fruits and lactose free milk happy.gif)

I made a good offer for the Strialton tea on the market, if I get another one I'll give it to you.

Oh, thanks, you are so kind^__^*hugs back* And thanks for the tea, as a tea-person I just couldn't resist.

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Oct 27 2018, 02:10 PM
Post #1759

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Is anyone else falling victim to bad RNG with this "hatch things and get Halloween Candy" event? So far I've only been able to get 2 pieces, and now all the eligible Ghost types seem to be missing from the Lab and Shelter.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Oct 27 2018, 02:50 PM
Post #1760

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

The only tip i can give is to look at Shelter every 15-20 minutes, some of spooky mon eggs do appear. But, better be quick, people take them all in matter of few minutes.
I've seen and took some Duskull eggs from lab, there wasn't much.

--------------------

+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 86 87 88 89 90 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.