Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

35 Pages V  « < 33 34 35  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Mamanator
post Yesterday, 11:02 AM
Post #681

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Jun 18 2018, 08:42 AM) *
Most likely they cloned them using Power Saves or PKHeX, that's how people do it happy.gif However, GTS is totally unfair with the trades, you can see people asking for a Tapu for example and offering a simple (let's say) Spinarak with no special attributes or whatsoever. And these aren't even giveaways like the ones you see on various forums or tumblr.

I don't have a problem with cloning, I do it myself when I want to evolve a shiny I want to keep.

Well dang. I didn't even know something like that was possible. Which must mean that it is going to be impossible for me to acquire the Heatran I missed, huh? My duplicates are all from the extra code cards my GameStop gives to me. I just didn't realize that I couldn't trade the extras. *sad sigh* 3 regular Zygardes, 3 shiny Zygardes, and I can't get my stupid Heatran. Bugger. pissed.gif Thanks for the 4-1-1, Mikaku Onchi. It wasn't what I was hoping to hear, but I appreciate knowing.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Today, 12:36 PM
Post #682

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Jun 17 2018, 11:24 PM) *
I haven't seen any of the newer plushies/general toys around here besides the occasional Eeveelution or figure set. So unless I want to shell out $50+ looking for MIB/MIP everything online, my only choices are to check the pictures provided with the listings and buy secondhand lol. Though I did snag an unopened Crawdaunt Kid Figure off of eBay for $6 a while back.

hm are you able to go to comic- or anime conventions ?
If you've got any in your area then that might be cheaper depending on which merchants they decide to host.
Some merchants also have a "pickup at convention" option on their site.

--------------------

Proud owner of the serial code assigned to Rana09938 (click to show)

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

35 Pages V  « < 33 34 35
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: sandygast

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2018 - 10:33 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2018 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.