Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
MissingNo. In VS Seeker..., What is a Bird type?
Worenx
post Aug 29 2010, 05:46 AM
Post #1

Maverick Hunter Worenx
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 32 365

Colusseum Snaggers

A thought just occurred to me. If one of the factors in winning with the VS Seeker is type advantage, what is the Bird-Type good and bad against? MissingNo. is the only one with this type, after all, so at most, only 4 Pokémon even have this unique typing. So, what is it? Another form of Flying-type? A completely unique type itself? Are there fourteen types now?

Okay, this isn't a serious question, but it was something that came to mind when I put in the seeker. I'm sure Bird is the same as Flying, as a friend of mine suggested was probably what "Flying" was gonna be called in BETA, and that was left on everyone's favorite glitch. But I wanna hear what everyone else thinks about this "Bird" type. Blame it on the fact it's quarter to four in the morning here and I'm not even tired. laughing.gif

--------------------
~**~~* *~~**~
If you like Megaman Zero and roleplays, take a look at my MMZ RP site!

*~~*
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

T Pichu H
post Mar 13 2011, 07:58 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 131 141

heart gold

i really dont know why, maybe its is a gliched out bird pokemon that became missing from the pokedex, so the words flying became replaced with bird, and arodactalm is flying type and can change into that fourm so it sorta looks like a bird like that, and it knows flying type moves, but besids that, i dont know, you can ask this question on answers.com
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:21 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.