Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Trinket market lag bugs
Tyranisaur
post Jan 31 2017, 05:59 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

I just made a whole lot of trinket offers, and wouldn't you know it, I encountered a new bug as a result.

If you make an offer for a trinket, and then before the page responds by changing the "send offer" button into "cancel offer", you click the "send offer" button on another trinket, you bug up the system and make the first offer you sent go onto the latter one. This can result in this error message:
The Trinket you wish to offer is not a similar rarity to the Trinket up for trade
Which is fine I guess, since it stops you from doing something you shouldn't be able to do, but you shouldn't be able to reach this point in the first place when the interface works as it should. Anyway, since you clicked the "send offer" button, you get the window you normally get when you send offers. So you can go and offer something else there as well.

I guess as a result of that bug, I have a quite interesting behavior in my trinket book. If I click the filter to display only trinkets I have offered on, then I get this:
Spoiler (click to showhide)

The first page only has 24 out of the 25 trinkets it's supposed to have. The last page has 15 trinkets on it. Given the number of trinkets that are supposed to be here, there are two missing, one on the first page and one on the last page.

I guess I have made an additional offer on the same trinket two times.

Edit: I fixed it. Trinkets you have offered multiple on count accordingly many times for the bog book number. By simply canceling my extra offers I made everything go back to normal. So in short, there's a bug that lets you make multiple offers for the same trinket, and doing so has some interesting effects on the big book of trinkets.

This post has been edited by Tyranisaur: Jan 31 2017, 08:48 PM

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Gigglebug
post Mar 5 2017, 03:57 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 72 872

Active Squad

I think I also have Problems with the Trinket market: When I want to click select a trinket to offer, nothing happens.

Is there any way to fix this?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:09 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.