Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
UU Trying team., Attempting again.
Rate the team!
How do you think of this team?
Keep the team as is! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Get some switch partners. [ 2 ]  [100.00%]
Team FAIL! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Who's the weakest link?
Clampa [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Lovefluff [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Nema [ 1 ]  [50.00%]
SenseEvil [ 1 ]  [50.00%]
Fluttafly [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Slowqueen [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Did you read this?
Yes [ 2 ]  [100.00%]
No [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Iffy... [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 

Jewelwriter
post Aug 12 2011, 05:53 AM
Post #1

Magician in training.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 25 158

My Girls

Weavile: Don't you give up Jewelwriter?

No...but at least I'm trying rather than giving the flip up...and I might be wrong of what I'm getting into with UU but then again this is my first UU team I'm trying out. Anyhow you shouldn't complain since four of them are of your breed.

Weavile: Ok...the Cinccino probably worth it. Ok...try again.

Thanks.
+

Clampa (F) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 76 HP / 236 Atk / 176 Def / 16 SDef / 4 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Attract
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch

+Role+
Leading offensive. If a Pokemon is a physical user then this'll be a better move. Her role is to either ambush with attract and try to Paralyze or try to get off one hit off with either Stone Edge or Sucker Punch. Either Way, it's to try to hold someone down.
=

Lovefluff (F) @ Metal Coat
Trait: Cute Charm
EVs: 4 HP / 96 Atk / 188 Def / 188 SDef / 32 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Attract
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn
- Iron Tail

+Role+
Another Lustful user with more bulk though most recently been the 'Buster' of my group. I feel the move U-Turn is great for when a type better than it will be on the field. Especially if done correctly, could be the hold up for me to fight correctly.
=

Nema (F) @ Wise Glasses
Trait: Illusion
EVs: 56 HP / 104 Def / 116 SAtk / 136 SDef / 96 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Extrasensory
- Flamethrower
- Night Daze
- Nasty Plot

+Role+
Nema is normally the con-artist, normally for the anchor, Slowqueen. Both Pokemon (species wise) can learn Nasty Plot, and Flamethrower (that's right, a water type can know Flamethrower) but Nema knows the move Extrasensory which is able to Flinch while Slowqueen is devious with her move Psyshock which is meant to punch physically instead which is quite the tactic to keep in mind. Of course, the Dark Type couldn't be herself without the move Night Daze.
=

SenseEvil (F) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 8 HP / 252 SAtk / 248 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Attract
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Toxic

+Role+
The last lustful user. I know she got plenty of weaknesses... (Water, Rock...and the like.) but I wanted to make this team worth it. Toxic for a surprise on some bulked fighters, Attract...well you know. Grass Knot is great for the weighty pokemon, and of course Fire Blast.
=

Fluttafly (F) @ Red Card
Trait: Compoundeyes
EVs: 4 HP / 172 Def / 236 SAtk / 96 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder/Stun Spore
- Psychic
- Bug Buzz

+Role+
The stall attacker, meant to attack and charge up. There's a variant in one of the moves to get something...sleep powder to hold a mon out but with sleep clause, Stun Spore would help better at times. Quiver Dance is a Special attacker's boyfriend and two attacks to keep a foe buzzy..um busy. Psychic with it's timely stat drop and Bug Buzz for it's own special effect of stat dropping.
=

Slowqueen (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 8 HP / 212 Def / 216 SAtk / 72 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Power Gem

+Role+
Being the weight of the team Slowqueen is the slowest of the group by far. and in a group of single types the two types she got are quite handy for what is useful. Being a full out attacker she's quite different from the normal pokemon of her kind. It's very fun to see the look on a special bulky pokemon when they get hit by Psyshock, which did help me outlast a bleeping Blissey, A Bleeping Bliss...which is quite intense on the end.
=

I only got one real big threat to my group...and it's got to deal with guys like Machoke, Tyrouge, and Lucario and the like...yep...fighters. If you noted that then you could tell one of my big worries but I'm kind of glad so far to not run into many fighting types. BUT I know it's only a matter of time. This'll be quite deeply dangerous IF I'm keeping this up so if anyone could help me out I'd enjoy it...so long as it's not an entire insult rant on how I'm dumb and the like. After all there's respect in respecting others. Thanks.

Weavile: Bet you 20 Poke you'll get one for the first 3 posts of other people.

You're on.

--------------------
Eggs & Pokemon (click to show)

Extras (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:07 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.