Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

266 Pages V  « < 264 265 266  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quick Question Quick Answer, if you don't want to make a new topic for only one question
Melodic
post Mar 20 2019, 01:06 AM
Post #5301

Shiny Hunter ❤️
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 254 134

My Team

QUOTE(MiyukoKaioh @ Mar 19 2019, 10:43 PM) *
QUOTE(North Star @ Mar 10 2019, 02:16 PM) *
Having multiple accounts is not allowed, so that'd be a surefire way to get both of them banned lol

The closest thing to a restart you can do is releasing all your pokémon and start your collection again.

Tbh I have done this multiple times already and it didn't work.

Also the always given advice "Just log out and forget about this site" has never ever worked for me because I always eventually came back (just like now, I don't even remember how long I was gone until now). Why am I not able to just forget about this site? I tell you why: Because I still have an account here. Because it still exist. If it got deleted then I wouldn't have anything anymore that I am attached to and THEN I would easily be able to not care about this site and I would then easily forget about it.
No matter whether it's here, MyAnimeList or other sites where you can't delete your own account and where admins don't delete it either.

Yet I surely don't want to behave like an idiot to get my account banned happy.gif.

To be honest I see where you're coming from, however I think it's better for the site if nobody's account gets deleted except for banning, I click a lot, and it's thanks to all the abandoned accounts that I can click endlessly, relying on who is active wouldn't be enough to click through, it'd take me an hour at max. So I see where you're coming from, but on a site that relies heavily on having Pokémon to feed, I agree with the way things are currently.

Also, welcome back!

This post has been edited by Melodic: Mar 20 2019, 01:07 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

266 Pages V  « < 264 265 266
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd March 2019 - 08:08 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2019 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.