Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
No re-verification email when changing email address
Chachii
post Jan 10 2023, 02:05 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 33 837

Team Magikarp

I have apparently previously tried this before, back almost 2 years ago and I must have forgotten about it after not receiving the email to re-verify my account after changing my email then, but I have tried this again about 4 or so hours ago, and I still haven't received an email in either inbox/spam of my former or current email I was switching to. I was, however, able to change my password no problem. I'm not sure if it'd hep, but I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Jan 10 2023, 01:32 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(Chachii @ Jan 10 2023, 01:05 AM) *
I have apparently previously tried this before, back almost 2 years ago and I must have forgotten about it after not receiving the email to re-verify my account after changing my email then, but I have tried this again about 4 or so hours ago, and I still haven't received an email in either inbox/spam of my former or current email I was switching to. I was, however, able to change my password no problem. I'm not sure if it'd hep, but I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome.

You don't need to worry about this message. Your account is already verified, the message usually pops up when you are logged out of your account but are still on a public page and also happens with the forum logout bug.

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:30 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.