Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
enigma stone problems, will not let me use it
sanddemon
post Jan 15 2011, 02:14 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 98 288

Active Squad

I have an enigma stone and i go into my inventory to use it and it will not let me. It is a bit frustrating and i have used a summoning item before so i know i am doing it right unless i am having a totally off day. Is this a glitch? please help.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Jan 15 2011, 02:16 AM
Post #2

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

Summoning Items
One of the types of items receivable from Chests are Summoning Items. They may also be obtained from the Underground on occasion. Summoning Items may be used from the Lab, after which a Legendary Egg related to the item you've used is summoned to the lab. Immediately after being summoned, the summoner will have five minutes during which he, and only he may claim this egg. After these five minutes, however, anyone can claim the egg. Keep in mind that it is not automatic that the egg appears - it is simply inserted to the other 100+ lab eggs that are presently there, and is as likely to appear as any other egg. Using a Repel in conjunction with a Summoning Item is often helpful, if it's a Legendary you've never obtained in the past.

I'm going to assume you're confusing the method of use with that of the fossils. You don't use summoning items directly from your inventory.

This post has been edited by The Yatagarasu: Jan 15 2011, 02:17 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Targaryen
post Jan 15 2011, 02:16 AM
Post #3

Mother of Dragons
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 41 261

Favorites

If you've used a summoning item before, then why are you going to your inventory to use it? Summoning items are for the lab. You go to the lab and the Enigma Stone will show up as an option. You click it and for the next five minutes, your random legendary will appear in the Lab to just you. After that five minutes, legendary snipers like me will snag it.

This post has been edited by Underoath: Jan 15 2011, 02:17 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Csxhseft12345
post Jan 15 2011, 02:30 AM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 120 244

My Favorites

you need to go to the lab and summon it i advise an repel becouse its let dissapeare the egg you already have so you can find your legend egg faster

--------------------

Goals (click to show)

Trinket collection progress (click to show)

PM me if you need help for Social Network
+Quote Post

sanddemon
post Jan 15 2011, 02:37 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 98 288

Active Squad

Ahhh i must be having an off day horrified.gif i am confusing the two. Gosh thank you for the help. crying.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:42 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.