Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
~Claim Your Bishie Thread~, READ the FIRST POST before claiming. Thanks.
Avegaille
post Jul 19 2009, 09:11 AM
Post #1

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15 075

Kinky Team

Some NOTES before we get starterd:
What this place is: A claiming thread. For your lovely bishies. awesome.gif
What this place is NOT: A chat thread. So don't post here unless you want to claim and/or update your information/change your bishies after a month/claim more bishies/drop a bishie for others to grab. And don't reply to other users saying you claimed that bishie "first" cause I'll take care of it.

What's New: Starting today (August 30, 2009), for those who claimed before, can claim again 2 additional bishies, leading to a total of 4 bishies. For the new comers, you can claim your 4 bishies right away, or reserve those slots for later use. :P

Introduction: Ever wanted to display somewhere in your signature that you officially (for this place I mean) claimed your favorite character from that anime or manga? Well, this place is for that. So, this has been a "sort-of" tradition in other forums I've been, and well, I think we should have one here. xP I asked a Global Mod about this and said it was fine as long as it doesn't exist yet. Which, I already search and nothing.

Bishie is actually short for Bishounen, or pretty guys. For the guys (and girls like me), we have the bishoujo or pretty girls. ;x

What can you claim: Any character that comes from an anime or manga series. Video game characters count too, as long as either they had an anime or manga adaptation somewhere (provide the evidence please?). Japanese adaptations of American cartoons like "Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z" count btw.

What are the ones you can't claim: Sorry, but cartoons or anything that has anime style but doesn't really come from Japan don't count (like Teen Titans, Totally Spies, etc.) You guys can start a thread like that though if you want, to keep things organized. cat.gif

Oh, you also can't claim Pokemon "themselves". Go to the "Claim a Pokemon Thread" for that, okay? ;x You can claim the human characters though.

One more thing, alternate forms, alternate egos and anything similar to these of a character also don't count. Chances are, they have a regular version, so stick with the original one, okay? cat.gif

Rules: Yes, we have them. Please read them, so we can keep things organized. happy.gif
  1. First come, first served. If someone has claimed what you want, tough luck. Check the list to see if your character has already been claimed or not. The list can be found at the end of this post, via an external link. xP
  2. You are allowed to claim up to 4 characters. Because I am generous even though I have no idea who else to claim... XD
  3. I forgot this, but you must be an active member here if you wish to claim. If you claim here but never post, then, that's not really fair right? Also, if you've been inactive for 3 months, others have the right to snag your claims.
  4. Provide both the Japanese and English name of your claim and also the series to avoid confusion. This applies especially to Pokemon human characters. If you don't know them (the Japanese ones I mean, this applies only to Pokemon human characters), just say so, I'll look it up for ya.
  5. Use the form when claiming, updating your info, etc. It's to keep things easy for the updater and also you.
  6. All GTSPlus rules apply here. Yeah, you post here to claim, update your info (such as your username or change your claims after one month), drop a bishie and that's it. Don't make any other posts other than those as they will be considered as SPAM.
  7. You can only change your claims after one month has passed by from the time you claimed your first set of bishies.
  8. Dropping a bishie means you cannot claim again/post here for new claims for one month after you dropped them. You might as well change your bishie or keep them until you made up your mind. :P
  9. Have fun, and let's hope this place will be a success... awesome.gif
Forms: Yay, the wonderful forms... how do they work... just c/p them into your posts and fill up the information the field is looking for. Easy as that. c/p it twice if you want to claim your 2 bishies right away. xP Remember to replace the information it wants with your info.

Form for claiming:
CODE
[b]Name of Series:[/b] insert name of series here
[b]Your Claim:[/b] character you want to claim - your "visible" username (date of claim, format is mm/dd/yyyy*)

*date format follows the American format, in case you're wondering.

Example:
PLEASE FOLLOW IT EXACTLY HOW YOU SEE IT OR I WILL TOTALLY IGNORE YOUR CLAIMS UNTIL YOU GET IT RIGHT AND DURING THAT PERIOD SOMEONE WHO WANTS YOUR CLAIM(S) HAVE THE RIGHT TO NAB THEM IF THEY FOLLOWED THE FORM*.
(Not just your first claim, but also for your second claim, and third and fourth. Thank you.)
(because apparently people do NOT read this part, I'm forcing it on size 6 to get your attention)

Name of Series: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Your Claim: Mikoto Misaka - Avegaille (07/19/2009)

What I do not accept (just to clarify where your mistakes are) : Additional slashes after the username; no paranthesis enclosing the dates; using dashes (-) or dots (.) instead of slashes (/) in between dates; any other formats not seen in the examples; forgetting to put your username in your claims.

What I can still accept: Not knowing the Japanese title of an anime/manga series and/or the Japanese name of a character due to only seeing the other version, minor mistakes in c/ping the forms (example is that the form doesn't give the bold text effect due to a missing character for that tag)

Form for changing claims:
CODE
[b]Your Old Claim:[/b] Series Name, Character Name
[b]Name of Series:[/b] insert name of series here
[b]Your Claim:[/b] character you want to claim - your username (date of new claim, format is mm/dd/yyyy)

Example:
Your Old Claim: To Aru Majutsu no Index, Mikoto Misaka
Name of Series: Pokemon
Your Claim: Zoey/Nozomi - Avegaille (08/19/2009)

Username Change Reporting:
CODE
[b]Your Old Username:[/b]
[b]Your New Username:[/b]

(do I have to give examples? o.o; )

If you have any questions, you can either comment my profile or PM me for your concerns~

*For those who are wondering how the nabbing will work if the first claimer didn't follow the form, here's a little summary of how I will put on the list.

- If the first claimer didn't follow the form and then second claimer comes and posted the same claim, but followed the form, and then the first claimer realized he/she didn't follow it and edited right before/after the post of the second claimer, I will look into the timestamp of the edited post.

If the timestamp shows that the edit is minutes after from the second claimer's post, I will consider the second claimer's claims, but if the edit is minutes away before the second claimer made his/her claims, I will still consider the first claimers claims.

THE LIST
This is the list of people who claimed, and also to confirm if your bishie has been claimed or not. xP
In case that doesn't work, here's another one:
BACKUP LINK IN CASE FIRST ONE DOESN'T WORK

This post has been edited by Avegaille: Sep 7 2009, 12:59 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
TTD
post Oct 11 2009, 07:57 PM
Post #2

In reverence, she shall speak my name.
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Relegated to the obsidian of freezing celestial bodies.
Member No.: 2 480

Sorrowful Frost

Name of Series: Grenadier
Your Claim: Rushuna(I don't know the last name) - The True Dragonforce (7/31/09)

Name of Series: Azumanga Daioh
Your Claim: Sakaki(No last name) - The True Dragonforce (7/31/09)

Name of Series: Pokemon
Your Claim: Flannery/Asuna(I don't know the last name) - The True Dragonforce (9/9/09)

Those are my current claims, but they are under my old username, so just copy and paste what's in the quote. They are edited so they have my current user. BTW, I'm giving up Rosa because:
1. She was denied.
2. The manga I told you about is a novel, not a manga.

So, instead, I'll grab my 4th and final claim now:

Name of Series: Azumanga Daioh
Your Claim: Kagura (no last name) - The True Dragonforce (10/11/09)

--------------------
Credits! (click to show)
Gym Badges and Frontier Symbols! (click to show)
If you like metal... (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Avegaille   ~Claim Your Bishie Thread~   Jul 19 2009, 09:11 AM
BlueDragoness   Name of Series: DN Angel Your Claim: Risa Harada ...   Sep 24 2009, 05:31 PM
NineOrchids   Name of Series: Vampire Knight Your Claim: Kaname ...   Sep 24 2009, 07:22 PM
Vladimir Putin   Your Old Username: Ivan Braginski Your New Usernam...   Sep 27 2009, 10:24 AM
Axel   Name of Series: Kingdom Hearts Your Claim: Vexen -...   Sep 27 2009, 05:01 PM
suzyk   Name of Series: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Your Cl...   Sep 27 2009, 07:02 PM
Avegaille   Hey guys sorry for the very huge delay, something ...   Sep 29 2009, 07:31 AM
BlueDragoness   here to claim more bishies XD Name of Series: DN ...   Sep 29 2009, 03:21 PM
Goddess of the Ice   Name of Series: Bleach Your Claim: Orihime Inoue- ...   Oct 1 2009, 03:33 PM
ShinobiDragon   I would like one to please. Name of Series: Naru...   Oct 1 2009, 05:03 PM
Icewings   Name of Series: Persona 3 Your Claim: Shinjiro Ara...   Oct 2 2009, 01:38 PM
Bright Eden   Here to claim my other two, since I found out we c...   Oct 3 2009, 01:57 AM
Avegaille   Mmm, time to the update the list... those who didn...   Oct 3 2009, 06:10 AM
Switzerland   *checks list* Fwee! Name of Series: Axis Po...   Oct 3 2009, 09:46 PM
Goddess of the Ice   Name of Series: Bleach Your Claim: Orihime Inoue- ...   Oct 4 2009, 12:39 PM
Servant Kanon   Your Old Claim: Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Bernkaste...   Oct 5 2009, 07:53 PM
Avegaille   Sorry Chihiro, someone already claimed China, but ...   Oct 6 2009, 05:49 AM
Dale Stewart   Old Username: Tilikum New Username: Dale Stewart   Oct 7 2009, 05:33 PM
Sofia   Okay, you mentioned video game characters count as...   Oct 7 2009, 07:36 PM
Sorakh28   Bum bum bum~! I shall join the masses and clai...   Oct 9 2009, 06:01 PM
le chat noire   Ignore this, I was a stupid idiot and didn't c...   Oct 9 2009, 08:40 PM
BlueDragoness   QUOTE(BlueDragoness @ Sep 29 2009, 04:21 ...   Oct 9 2009, 10:31 PM
Evilyn   Name of Series: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Your Cl...   Oct 10 2009, 03:46 AM
Avegaille   le chat noire: Why the hell were you trying to cla...   Oct 10 2009, 10:40 AM
Shiro Kurosaki   Adding two more claims. Name of Series: Super Mar...   Oct 10 2009, 02:17 PM
The True Dragonforce   QUOTE(The True Dragonforce @ Oct 11 2009, 06...   Oct 16 2009, 09:28 PM
Switzerland   Name of Series: Ouran High School Host Club Your C...   Oct 11 2009, 10:08 PM
Avegaille   ^ As long as you post around the forums and a memb...   Oct 13 2009, 04:33 AM
le chat noire   I am very very sorry! I was stupid and and idi...   Oct 14 2009, 01:35 PM
OtakuAlchemist5987   You know how I claimed Greelin, right? Well that...   Oct 14 2009, 06:09 PM
Avegaille   QUOTE(le chat noire @ Oct 15 2009, 02:35 ...   Oct 15 2009, 12:07 PM
Shiro Kurosaki   Avegalle, the Manga does exist: http://en.wikipedi...   Oct 15 2009, 08:14 PM
OtakuAlchemist5987   Yeah, Greelin/Grin isn't in the first anime. B...   Oct 15 2009, 08:39 PM
Avegaille   QUOTE(le chat noire @ Oct 15 2009, 02:35 ...   Oct 16 2009, 10:02 AM
Ulqui Prime   Name of Series: Fairy Tail Your Claim: Natsu Dragn...   Oct 19 2009, 12:22 PM
Yukimenoko   Name of Series: Ouran High School Host Club Your C...   Oct 25 2009, 02:38 AM
Pikachu Girl   I've decided what I'm doing with my third ...   Oct 25 2009, 11:45 AM
Avegaille   Whoo, time to update the list... with that, list i...   Oct 26 2009, 07:08 AM
MondoTR   Name of Series: Pokemon Your Claim: Mondo - MondoT...   Oct 26 2009, 08:15 AM
Hamlet   Name of Series: Gravitation Your Claim: Eiri Yuki ...   Oct 27 2009, 03:08 PM
Tatriana   Name of Series: Dragon Ball Z Your Claim: Future T...   Oct 28 2009, 05:30 PM
Kazumii   Name of Series: Gakuen Alice Your Claim: Natsume H...   Oct 29 2009, 02:37 PM
Dumbledore Dies   Name of Series: Disgaea (yes there is an anime, it...   Oct 29 2009, 05:36 PM
Avegaille   Why do people keep assuming that this place is for...   Oct 30 2009, 02:31 AM
OtakuAlchemist5987   fine, fine. I'll claim a girl, I guess . . . s...   Oct 30 2009, 04:28 PM
Wishful Jirachi   Name of Series: Soul Eater Your Claim: Mifune - Wi...   Nov 1 2009, 01:13 PM
Fuyume   Seeing as he's actually two people, I claim th...   Nov 1 2009, 05:40 PM
Aulixana XIII   I changed my name so I'll need to update my cl...   Nov 1 2009, 06:21 PM
OrangeAbyss   Name of Series: Trusty Bell- Chopin no Yume ( Ther...   Nov 1 2009, 07:03 PM
xXseleneXx   Name of Series: Yu Yu Hakusho Your Claim: Yusuke U...   Nov 6 2009, 12:05 AM
Avegaille   Time to update the list, and lawlz, the extra clai...   Nov 7 2009, 11:18 AM
Wishful Jirachi   I know you can change once every month, I am wonde...   Nov 7 2009, 02:45 PM
Sofia   ... Hate to change my claim so soon, but it's ...   Nov 8 2009, 02:45 AM
Corinne   Name of Series: Yami no Matsuei Your Claim: Muraki...   Nov 8 2009, 03:04 AM
ninetails105   Name of Series: Fire Emblem Your Claim: Al - ninet...   Nov 8 2009, 06:42 PM
Avegaille   Name of Series: Gakuen Alice Your Claim: Natsume H...   Nov 8 2009, 09:41 PM
Corinne   Um... did you know that Vampire Knight and Vampire...   Nov 9 2009, 07:59 AM
Avegaille   Yeah, I am aware they are two different series, it...   Nov 9 2009, 11:36 AM
Wishful Jirachi   Why thank you, and you did answer my question. So....   Nov 10 2009, 05:46 PM
SSJ2 Bardock   Name of Series: Dragon Ball Z Your Claim: Bardock ...   Nov 14 2009, 08:19 PM
Servant Kanon   Your Old Claim: Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Lucifer N...   Nov 16 2009, 11:40 PM
Avegaille   Haven't been updating this place, it was a bus...   Nov 23 2009, 05:50 AM
Chuxapik   I keep forgetting to post this here~ Your Old Use...   Nov 27 2009, 10:00 PM
Avegaille   OTL I was suppose to update this place a week ago ...   Nov 29 2009, 06:27 AM
DevilsNestKimblee   Woot, im going to claim all four at once Name...   Dec 2 2009, 12:52 PM
Jackii   I need all rights to Ken, Avie. I must put a ™ nex...   Dec 2 2009, 06:36 PM
Wishful Jirachi   I'm not claiming anymore at the moment but I s...   Dec 2 2009, 06:50 PM
Black Fire   The amount of Bleach claims and nobodies claimed t...   Dec 5 2009, 10:28 AM
Avegaille   Okay guys, I've decided... finally... after a ...   Dec 9 2009, 09:35 AM
Wishful Jirachi   Yes, I thanked you in a pm. I is a she, lol. Wel...   Dec 9 2009, 06:57 PM

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:01 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.