Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23  
Closed TopicStart new topic
July Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Onyx
post Jul 30 2017, 11:50 AM
Post #441

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 136 092

Beast Mode

289 Rockruff eggs hatched, no shiny. Losing hope! There's still one more day left, but I'm not feeling confident.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jul 30 2017, 12:04 PM
Post #442

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Darky @ Jul 30 2017, 10:29 AM) *
You, guys. somehow manage to complete Arceus exprolation more than once, I can't complete it even once. %)

It took me 1 year and 1 month to complete it once :P
I'm thinking about embarking on it a second time once all gen 7 mons I like are released

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Myou
post Jul 30 2017, 12:27 PM
Post #443

You can't scare me... I'm a Preschool Teacher~!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 36 182

~My Team~

QUOTE(Luneon @ Jul 31 2017, 04:04 AM) *
QUOTE(Darky @ Jul 30 2017, 10:29 AM) *
You, guys. somehow manage to complete Arceus exprolation more than once, I can't complete it even once. %)

It took me 1 year and 1 month to complete it once :P
I'm thinking about embarking on it a second time once all gen 7 mons I like are released

I think the only reason I managed to get to where I am on it as quickly as I did was due to constant clicking for the SWSH... otherwise, I tend to procrastinate horribly at large clicking and battle tasks.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rita Zyon
post Jul 30 2017, 02:02 PM
Post #444

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 453

Active Squad

No shiny here yet but holding out hope. If not I will continue it after the event. Part of me is wondering if I should have went for rock ruff first. Oh well. I haven't had an event header for a long while though I most likely miss them since I usually use the mobile version of the site.
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jul 30 2017, 05:24 PM
Post #445

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Myou @ Jul 30 2017, 07:27 PM) *
I think the only reason I managed to get to where I am on it as quickly as I did was due to constant clicking for the SWSH... otherwise, I tend to procrastinate horribly at large clicking and battle tasks.

I'm the same way to be honest. When there's no scavenger task I care for, or I don't join a swsh then I have no motivation for clicking whatsoever. Battling, eh depends if I have a decent team. Thanks to scavenger tasks I have a few decently leveled mons of a decent IV range. I tend to be able to beat most within 3 tries.

-----------------------------------------------------
QUOTE(MiyukoKaioh @ Jul 30 2017, 09:47 PM) *
I hereby apologize for always being so negative and full of doubts -_-2.gif .

This Pokémon was egg #633 in MiyukoKaioh 's 18-day site-wide shiny hunt started on July 13th, 2017.

All the best to everyone who still has to hatch their first Shiny in this SWSH!

Congrats grin.gif The lovely thing with shinies is that you never know when you'll encounter one!
There's always a chance you hatch one at the last minute of the final day.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Leomon2004
post Jul 30 2017, 05:39 PM
Post #446

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 169 994

Active Squad

This has been bugging me for awhile. Why does the Oricorio [Baile] egg ALWAYS look like it is about to hatch?
+Quote Post

Breech Loader
post Jul 30 2017, 05:41 PM
Post #447

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 228 368

Active Squad

I finally got a Wormhole event! I'd been waiting for one for so long, I was starting to think it would never come and I'd have to spend vouchers on it.
+Quote Post

Myou
post Jul 30 2017, 05:41 PM
Post #448

Group Icon

~My Team~

QUOTE(Luneon @ Jul 31 2017, 09:24 AM) *

I'm the same way to be honest. When there's no scavenger task I care for, or I don't join a swsh then I have no motivation for clicking whatsoever. Battling, eh depends if I have a decent team. Thanks to scavenger tasks I have a few decently leveled mons of a decent IV range. I tend to be able to beat most within 3 tries.

Oh, I defnitely have the teams to do battles... I have five or so boxes full of lvl 100 pokemon of varying types that are all 140+ IVs, plus I always analyze the team I fought against afterwards to try to optimize my team for the next time I have to fight them. My problem is that I'm more of a collector than a battler, so it's never been a priority and it just kind of fades into the background unless I have literally nothing else to do or it needs to get done so I can move on to something else.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Larryturbo
post Jul 30 2017, 06:13 PM
Post #449

It doesn't work? Yeah, that was on purpose.
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 805

The one the only

Hit 1000 eggs no shiny yet... at least I'll be getting my second to last achievement when this is done that's something right...
RIP Prize points

--------------------

+Quote Post

Blastoise
post Jul 30 2017, 07:55 PM
Post #450

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 041

Best animations

Would anyone like to Shiny Hunt with me for a Staff Novelty for the Achievement, since I'm breeding Dracowymsy currently? ^^

--------------------

(Nope, I'm not getting rid of that broken image. RIP, vDex. -_-2.gif )
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Jul 31 2017, 09:14 AM
Post #451

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

QUOTE(Myou @ Jul 30 2017, 11:41 PM) *
QUOTE(Luneon @ Jul 31 2017, 09:24 AM) *

Oh, I defnitely have the teams to do battles... I have five or so boxes full of lvl 100 pokemon of varying types that are all 140+ IVs, plus I always analyze the team I fought against afterwards to try to optimize my team for the next time I have to fight them. My problem is that I'm more of a collector than a battler, so it's never been a priority and it just kind of fades into the background unless I have literally nothing else to do or it needs to get done so I can move on to something else.

I'm the same. I love to collect pokemon. Evolving them isn't a problem, I don't care how much clicking or how many explorations I have to do. Battling isn't just my forte. I can do it, yes, but I'm no expert. It's the same in the games. I love the game per se and even breeding and collecting good IV'd pokemon and rareball pokemon. But I never take part in online competitions because I don't like battling that much.

QUOTE(Blastoise @ Jul 31 2017, 01:55 AM) *
Would anyone like to Shiny Hunt with me for a Staff Novelty for the Achievement, since I'm breeding Dracowymsy currently? ^^

I would, I've been wanting to retry for a Bidofo or try for a Feral Zergoose (if this one counts I guess) for ages, but atm I can't, I have my shiny recorder full sad.gif

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Jul 31 2017, 11:33 AM
Post #452

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

Unless I get super duper lucky today, this will be a failed SWSH. Hunting Type: Null seemed like a fun challenge at first but I quickly grew bored.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post Jul 31 2017, 01:20 PM
Post #453

doot doot
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 031

R/S/E favorites

I've been absent these past few days because I haven't had anything interesting to say. No news is good news?

My girlfriend did join the site today tho so that's something :0 she's not super big into pokemon but she likes them. There's a surprising amount of people I've met off site that have accounts here but most of them haven't lasted cries 8( like the person who invited me. Welp.

--------------------

|Gpx+ Party|Twitter|Deviantart|Tumblr|
groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Jul 31 2017, 01:34 PM
Post #454

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

I've had a Hoopa in the header for about a week now, actually. Decided to try this waiting thing out, since I don't need a Hoopa, but I do need a Wormhole.
I'm using the Honey+ today (cheers Sam) to hatch a last few eggs, and hopefully maybe get a shiny? And also to get more of this exploration done. I'm only just over half way into it now, 5000 clicks is a bigger barrier to me than it used to be. :zzz:

What I need now are Pecha Berries so I can get this next task done. Please and thank-you!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Jul 31 2017, 01:41 PM
Post #455

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Finally, after 769 eggs I got my shiny Rockruff grin.gif. I was getting worried that I wouldn't finish the hunt in time, but it is finished. I was actually hoping to get it quickly so I could go after Type: Null, but I'm not too bothered. I'll just start a hunt for it later.

Got another Cosmog egg in my party today, it took 4 days of Prankster or Hoopa before it changed to the Wormhole. Now if it would hatch shiny, wink wink.

I've been quit busy since I got back to work, I wish I was back on vacation again. I've been having issues with one of my coworkers, which is totally not fun to work around. I'm going to be glad when she leaves on the 10th for a week, it'll give me a bit of a break.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jul 31 2017, 05:41 PM
Post #456

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Larryturbo @ Jul 31 2017, 01:13 AM) *
Hit 1000 eggs no shiny yet... at least I'll be getting my second to last achievement when this is done that's something right...
RIP Prize points

I still don't have that one oh.gif
A few times I was really close to getting it but then got the shiny at 800something eggs in

Congrats on getting it because it's a pretty difficult one

--------------------

+Quote Post

Larryturbo
post Jul 31 2017, 06:09 PM
Post #457

It doesn't work? Yeah, that was on purpose.
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 805

The one the only

QUOTE(Luneon @ Aug 1 2017, 01:41 AM) *
A few times I was really close to getting it but then got the shiny at 800something eggs in

1200 now. I'm not having fun anymore crying.gif I'm too tired. I'm the unluckiest person this hunt according to the SWSH page. crying.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Myou
post Jul 31 2017, 08:31 PM
Post #458

Group Icon

~My Team~

QUOTE(Larryturbo @ Aug 1 2017, 10:09 AM) *
QUOTE(Luneon @ Aug 1 2017, 01:41 AM) *

1200 now. I'm not having fun anymore crying.gif I'm too tired. I'm the unluckiest person this hunt according to the SWSH page. crying.gif

Reminds me of some of my own horror hunts, like Farfetch'd (2,040 eggs), Cottonee (1,713 eggs), Carvanha (1,438 eggs), Cubone (1,356 eggs), Growlithe, (1,333 eggs), Sneasel (1,280 eggs, though it turned out some pretty good IVs), Cranidos (1,133 eggs), Flabebe White (1,080 eggs), and Phamtump (1,035 eggs) just to name the ones that broke 1k.

Type: Null's sitting at 311 eggs right now... I'm not even sure if I want to continue the hunt if I fail, I'm so freaking tired of seeing Null eggs... I think my completionist nature's to only thing keeping me from switching it to end once the event's over... one way or another, I'm getting that little bugger dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post Jul 31 2017, 09:27 PM
Post #459

doot doot
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 031

R/S/E favorites

Mother of God. I've had 112 shiny hunts and only two have broken past 1000 eggs (noibat and bulbasaur) and 32 hunts under a hundred (including two under ten)

I kind of feel like I don't deserve it because I honestly feel like I half ass this site lmfao

I can't stop laughing tho I have an almost unbroken string of successful hunts under 100 eggs back in 2011/12 makes me wonder if they changed the shiny rate since then

(Edit for fixing spelling )

This post has been edited by Gym Leader Clay: Jul 31 2017, 09:28 PM

--------------------

|Gpx+ Party|Twitter|Deviantart|Tumblr|
groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Jul 31 2017, 09:45 PM
Post #460

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Looks like I won't finish my Rockruff hunt tonight, but since I got two other shinies this month, I'm not upset. happy.gif Can't wait for that prize.

Moltres was just released in Pokémon GO, and man, are the raiders really out there. I'll have to join them tomorrow while the getting's good.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:53 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.