Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Month of August (2016)
Darth Krytie
post Jul 31 2016, 07:42 PM
Post #1

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

It's the month of August! The most important month of the year. For reasons! *winks* (Am. Football, my birthday, it sounds cool, my birthday, Am. Football, also my birthday) If anyone is interested, I believe today, August 1st, we're due for some new Pokemon Sun and Moon news. (Please be mindful of spoilers on the forum itself)

Congratulations Wulfenite for winning last month's shiny hunt and to all members who hatched a shiny during the hunt as well!

We're all thrilled with how many people are participating in our Eggcellent Egg Design Contest! We're in the semi-finals with some very awesome looking eggs. We look forward to see who wins! But, really, everyone wins because we get to enjoy all of our participants creativity and artistic talents.

Lucky for everyone I wasn't allowed to participate. Who could have defeated my egg design?

This month's Explorations:

Deep Desires (Darkrai)
Deep in the Laboratory (Mewtwo)
Forgotten Memories (Mew)
Needing a Friend (Jirachi)

Staff birthdays: Whoa boy do we have a handful. Jeff, (our silent, invisible, beloved Admin) August 1st, Spades Slick, August 7th, LavenderEyedNinetales, August 12th, ME!!!!! August 13th, Nick, (our hardworking, wonderful, beloved Admin) August 18th, Volmise, August 20th.

So, basically the month of August is a super, awesome, throw-down party in the seekrit place the Staff congregate. Hehehe.

Please head on over to Jen's Community Post for some super fun shenanigans.
Reason for edit: minor text edits

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Yum
post Aug 4 2016, 11:48 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 16 031

Yum in GPX+

Hello August!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:29 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.