Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
How was your week?, I'm interested, let's talk.
SoulShriek95
post Oct 31 2019, 02:09 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 228 048

Active Squad

This week marks the end of my 6th year of marching band, and this Monday I got my college acceptance letter! How has your week been?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
annarose
post Feb 21 2023, 02:58 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 263 974

Active Squad

This week was pretty hectic for me. I had a lot of assignments due on the weekend. I was looking online if there was any assignment service which can help me to complete my assignments within the deadline. There were so many of them so I found a website[removed]this website has reviews about many of assignments service providing websites.
Reason for edit: Removed link
+Quote Post

epuui
post May 1 2023, 02:12 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 264 455

Active Squad

QUOTE(annarose @ Feb 21 2023, 02:58 AM) *
This week was pretty hectic for me. I had a lot of assignments due on the weekend. I was looking online if there was any assignment service which can help me to complete my assignments within the deadline. There were so many of them so I found a website[removed]this website has reviews about many of assignments service providing websites.

okay

--------------------
Discover the exhilarating world of online gaming at [removed] , a superb platform offering an extensive variety of high-quality games. The striking graphics and immersive animations create a truly captivating experience that will keep you coming back for more. Plus, the seamless gameplay guarantees smooth gaming sessions free of interruptions. Experience this incredible gaming platform for yourself and find your new favorite games among its vast selection!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:05 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.