Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What do you like about GPX Plus more than other hatchable sites?
FuzzieWuzzie
post Feb 1 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #1

Hopeless Craig Ferguson fanatic. >8]
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 20 669

My Faves

I was just wondering what about this site do you like most, more than other hatchable sites? For me, it's the fact that it's nearly all self-contained. Most of the clicking is done within the site, and it is not necessary to post eggs in your signatures on other sites to hatch your eggs. It's frustrating on other sites when you have eggs, but you have nowhere to put them, so they either die or never hatch, but I don't have that problem here! What do you guys like about GPX Plus?

--------------------

CLICK THE MAGIC LINK! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK IT!!! 8D www.tinurl.com/clickthemagiclink
Btw, I PROMISE it's not a Rick-Roll'd link. I hate those. :P

I ALWAYS CLICK BACK FULL PARTY! If you click my eggs a lot, I will be kind enough to return the favor, so please do the same for me.

Info:
I'm 14, love Death Note, and am a Rabid yaoi Fangirl. >:D
Personality Quizzes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

MrFuckUp
post Feb 1 2010, 03:57 PM
Post #2

breathe
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 80 019

team rocket

There are other sites?!

--------------------
"something will go here"

+Quote Post

Chewsky
post Feb 1 2010, 04:01 PM
Post #3

Escaping the real world ;)
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 733

Active Squad

The following, written for another thread about quitting.. it basically applies and my mind's not thinking straight to put it so nicely this time XD

I haven't thought about quitting GPX either, there's just too much happening to keep me entertained, particularly with events and new novelty pokes to hunt down, not to mention the recent addition of achievements. What I like about this site compared to others (which I've quit or become inactive over the years) is that, the pokes here are very orderly and well structured, like you can put them into order of the way you want and it's easy to keep track of what to hunt for to complete your ocd of collecting everything. Also, this site doesn't pressure you into being very active and clicking so you can go at your own pace. Other click sites are either too all over the place or it's too difficult to hunt for what's missing because you are not active enough.

--------------------

+Quote Post

FuzzieWuzzie
post Feb 1 2010, 04:07 PM
Post #4

Hopeless Craig Ferguson fanatic. >8]
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 669

My Faves

QUOTE(VileSe @ Feb 1 2010, 04:01 PM) *
The following, written for another thread about quitting.. it basically applies and my mind's not thinking straight to put it so nicely this time XD

I haven't thought about quitting GPX either, there's just too much happening to keep me entertained, particularly with events and new novelty pokes to hunt down, not to mention the recent addition of achievements. What I like about this site compared to others (which I've quit or become inactive over the years) is that, the pokes here are very orderly and well structured, like you can put them into order of the way you want and it's easy to keep track of what to hunt for to complete your ocd of collecting everything. Also, this site doesn't pressure you into being very active and clicking so you can go at your own pace. Other click sites are either too all over the place or it's too difficult to hunt for what's missing because you are not active enough.

Ah, yes, I also like how it's organized. It's easy to see what you're missing so you know what to do next! Also, with the being active thing, I love how on this site, the eggs don't die if they don't hatch after a certain amount of time. On other sites, I'll be inactive for a long time, and I'll come back and all the eggs I worked hard to get are all dead! On here, though, they don't die, so even if I'm missing for a year, I'll still have my eggs when i come back. 8D

--------------------

CLICK THE MAGIC LINK! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK IT!!! 8D www.tinurl.com/clickthemagiclink
Btw, I PROMISE it's not a Rick-Roll'd link. I hate those. :P

I ALWAYS CLICK BACK FULL PARTY! If you click my eggs a lot, I will be kind enough to return the favor, so please do the same for me.

Info:
I'm 14, love Death Note, and am a Rabid yaoi Fangirl. >:D
Personality Quizzes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ray Gatsuga
post Feb 1 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #5

From The Past
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 512

Ancient Team

I love GPX coz we dont have lazy admins. They work hard and they are doing it for our fun. I love the way they care about members suggestions and such. There are alot to say.

--------------------
Ray's Academy-S :
+Quote Post

Mousekiro
post Feb 1 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #6

Bad Fan-Fic Writer
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 105

Soulsilver Team

I'll echo the love of egg-non-death. That's what initially attracted me-- I used to belong to another adoptable site but the stress was just frazzling me to no end! I also like being able to see who's clicked me so I can click back, and being able to interact with my creatures even once they're fully grown. And the journal feature is really bringing out my creativity happy.gif

--------------------
Barring emergencies, Lucy and Fae will always be in my party.
You don't have to click them, though they always appreciate visitors!
+Quote Post

Akina
post Feb 1 2010, 04:34 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 67 377

My Girl Crew

Similar Topic

This is a very similar topic - I would know because I started it.

But I like the fact that the community is friendly.

--------------------

These eggs images are all those of my brother. I am on temporary hiatus (on the main site), but still use the forums. I wanted to put my signature to good use.

+Quote Post

Nasra
post Feb 1 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 087

Team Shiny

My eggs don't die. 8D

--------------------

+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Feb 1 2010, 04:52 PM
Post #9

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

I get to give nicknames and descriptions to my Pokemon, and other users can see them. I mean, it's one thing to give a witty nickname to a Pokemon. But to put it out there and see if anyone else gets the reference? Awesome.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Love
post Feb 1 2010, 06:12 PM
Post #10

If love is a labor, I'll slave till the end
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 047

Active Squad

Pretty much everything you said, plus it's familiar (Pokemon), now there are achievements, having fast reflexes isn't the only way to pick up a rare egg... And there is no time limit for hatching/leveling/evolving, so if my internet goes out or I have to leave for a while due to real life issues, I'm not going to lose my eggs or Pokemon. And they don't get sick! Not in a bad way, anyway.

--------------------

Married on May 8, 2011!
Past names: Fearow, Mewtu, Mebukijika, Sawsbuck, Truth
+Quote Post

FancyGranola
post Feb 1 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #11

Elite Double Battler
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 673

Life

I joined because of GTS+ because I thought it was a neat idea to be able to both have a trading system and a structurally sound forum. It's rare to find a site like this... I doubt there is even another one like this... Other than that, I don't usually participate GPX...

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Majin Apex
post Feb 1 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 62 081

Favorites~

I like this site because there are no forgetful people. This site scares hobos people who hate pokemon.... hooray for GPX!!!! xD.gif

--------------------

Don't click this! (click to show)

Real Spoiler. (click to show)

O.o (click to show)
+Quote Post

eddypc07
post Feb 1 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 356

My Team

Because of... EVERYTHING!!! its original, and its constantly updating, it always has new fresh ideas that keep everyone on wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ikari Shinji
post Feb 1 2010, 08:08 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 857

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mousekiro @ Feb 1 2010, 04:25 PM) *
I'll echo the love of egg-non-death. That's what initially attracted me-- I used to belong to another adoptable site but the stress was just frazzling me to no end! I also like being able to see who's clicked me so I can click back, and being able to interact with my creatures even once they're fully grown. And the journal feature is really bringing out my creativity happy.gif

This pretty much sums it up.
+Quote Post

Blastoise
post Feb 1 2010, 08:16 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 041

Best animations

Well, first of all, I like Pokemon. Theres only 3 pokemon sites that are even worth considering going to. Pokemon Indigo is dumb; its way to easy to get legendaries, and everyother Pokemon is shiny. *sigh* Vitruadopt I played as a secondary Pokemon site for awhile, until I realized, when you trade a Pokemon, its Dex picture goes away, so I quit not to long ago. But here, this site has every Pokemon, reasonable shiny odds, and you get to dress your Pokemon up! So thats why I play on here.

--------------------

(Nope, I'm not getting rid of that broken image. RIP, vDex. -_-2.gif )
+Quote Post

gretchen8642
post Feb 1 2010, 09:52 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 554

Best team ever.

The sense of having a goal I guess. It feels so great to do something hard, like hatch a legendary or get a novelty from the lab <3

--------------------

i always click back! wailord.gif

+Quote Post

Black Ice
post Feb 1 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #17

A New Era
Group Icon

Member No.: 28

Active Squad

The sense of domination I guess. It feels so great to do something good, like restrict a moron or get a user banned <3

I know a lot of people here that can't be replaced anywhere else <3

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darth Krytie
post Feb 2 2010, 01:51 AM
Post #18

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

I love cause it's self contained, because there are awesome people here, because new stuff gets introduced to keep things interesting, the mods are great and involved, and everything's kinda fun... grin.gif

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
+Quote Post

Starscreamer
post Feb 2 2010, 05:25 AM
Post #19

It begins with star, and ends in your scream.
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 145

Plushi collection :3

Because who ever choose the colour for here isn't colour blind, the eggs pics are epic, and well, so are the novelties. The staff don't sit around and do nothing as well.... Oh, and you can take as long as you want to hatch eggs 8D

This post has been edited by ARCEUS: Feb 2 2010, 05:27 AM

--------------------

random links (click to show)

needs moar starscream (click to show)

+Quote Post

Mizutsune
post Feb 2 2010, 05:45 AM
Post #20

Designed to Burn
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 026

My Standard Team

Well, I don't go to other 'hatchables' sites. One of the main reasons I even considered joining GPX+ was because its a Pokemon-based site. What kept me... well... its a Pokemon-based site. All the problems I have with 'hatchables' sites are present; the amount of time you need to put into it to get points, get things hatched/to Level 100, etc... but its not as bad as what I could fathom to guess others are. I think there are some out there that make you lose what you have if you're inactive for so long, but that would just be a guess, because GPX+ is the only one I've actually used.

In general, I like GPX+ because its a Pokemon-based site. The positives would be there are some good features, (the Walker, account upgrading items, the randomness that is the Mystery Counter, randomly appearing items/chests, etc.) nicely executed events, some very nice Novelties and some pretty awesome members. I suppose I'm saying it'd be pretty difficult for me to move onto another site similar to GPX+ because of how likely it is things would be different. That and time wouldn't allow for me to have more than one 'hatchables' site in use.~

--------------------

Shiny Collection (in order of acquisition) (click to show)

Acquired Winter Vulpix Egg! Thank you, Ratt. <3
FINALLY got a Shiny Poochyena!
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:11 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.