Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

281 Pages V  « < 271 272 273 274 275 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quick Question Quick Answer, if you don't want to make a new topic for only one question
The Winter Soldi...
post Jan 5 2021, 04:48 PM
Post #5441

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 250 023

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jade @ Jan 4 2021, 10:54 PM) *
QUOTE(The Winter Soldier @ Jan 4 2021, 07:56 PM) *
my floral togepi and mistilil only produce a novelty egg when i use the pass power, is this normal? would i have better luck if i retired my current breeders and use new ones?

No you can definitely breed two different novelties and they will produce both novelty eggs. I'm doing it right now with my pair and did it with my last two pairs as well. And I believe the female of the team will breed a novelty of their kind more often - though don't quote me on that.

But A. they'll never get along as strongly as a matching pair (two mistilil's for example) and B. Invest in the Destiny knot item if you don't already have it to increase their bond.

=deleted my response. nevermind. i've decided to stop shiny hunting them.

This post has been edited by The Winter Soldier: Jan 7 2021, 12:11 AM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ChronoAlone
post Jan 17 2021, 08:30 PM
Post #5442

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 260 313

Active Squad

I'm really lost with the PokeWalker thing. I says that the EXP is given to the Pokemon when you take them out of it, but every time I've done that they gain none of the experience. Am I doing something wrong?
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jan 17 2021, 09:13 PM
Post #5443

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(ChronoAlone @ Jan 17 2021, 07:30 PM) *
I'm really lost with the PokeWalker thing. I says that the EXP is given to the Pokemon when you take them out of it, but every time I've done that they gain none of the experience. Am I doing something wrong?

Poke Walker EXP is based on the amount of interactions you make while the Pokemon is in the Poke Walker. It looks like you've only made less than 200 interactions total and only a dozen interactions today, so I'm guessing you almost certainly aren't getting enough interactions to gain a level. Depending on the Pokemon's EXP requirements, I would usually expect it to take about 75 to 100 interactions per level, of course varying widely depending on circumstances.

Still, you should be seeing a small EXP gain, even if it's not enough to gain a level. Are you on desktop or mobile? If you're on mobile, IIRC it does not automatically update, so you'll have to refresh the page to see the EXP gain.

Do note also that interactions are only processed once per minute, so if you made an interaction and then immediately took your Pokemon out of the Poke Walker, you may have done it fast enough that the interaction might not have had time to process.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Deleca7755
post Jan 27 2021, 03:35 AM
Post #5444

ಠ_ಠ
Group Icon

Member No.: 239 529

Obligatory Favorites

Spoiler (click to showhide)
Before I hatch this egg, I'm just wondering--since this Isn't the first time--how Is It possible It has 249 Interactions? And It's getting more somehow? Because now It's at 254 Interactions. What causes this to happen lol?

--------------------
I'm with stupid ^
+Quote Post

ChronoAlone
post Feb 1 2021, 12:01 PM
Post #5445

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 260 313

Active Squad

What're the odds of getting a novelty Pokemon from Day Care if you leave a novelty with a Ditto? I've bred a Valencian Oddish with a Ditto before and as far as I can tell, most of the offspring has been normal Oddish.
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Feb 2 2021, 09:17 AM
Post #5446

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

QUOTE(ChronoAlone @ Feb 1 2021, 11:01 AM) *
What're the odds of getting a novelty Pokemon from Day Care if you leave a novelty with a Ditto? I've bred a Valencian Oddish with a Ditto before and as far as I can tell, most of the offspring has been normal Oddish.

Not sure about odds but you can always you the novel pass power to get a guaranteed novelty egg.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Feather
post Feb 16 2021, 04:38 AM
Post #5447

Chinchou in disguise
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 808

My personal cuties

Is there a 100% chance right now of breeding an event-related egg or something? I am breeding skitty with zigzagoon and I am literally only getting skitty eggs. Which is annoying since I want the zigzags :p

--------------------

Made by Ffion Skye Tithelea - Cinto Avatar made by Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Umbrie
post Feb 17 2021, 01:03 AM
Post #5448

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 237 561

Active Squad

I've seen a couple people with their tag line saying not to instadonate eggs, I thought it might be some kind of bug but I haven't seen anything about it here. What's the deal with that, are eggs disappearing or something?
+Quote Post

The quiet wolf
post Feb 17 2021, 09:25 AM
Post #5449

Group Icon

Member No.: 80 437

QUOTE(Umbrie @ Feb 17 2021, 01:03 AM) *
I've seen a couple people with their tag line saying not to instadonate eggs, I thought it might be some kind of bug but I haven't seen anything about it here. What's the deal with that, are eggs disappearing or something?

On big multiplier days, it is easy for eggs you just picked up from the Shelter to reach hatchable maturity very quickly. But if Hatch+ is not active, eggs that are less than 1 hour old cannot be hatched unless you use a Flame Orb.

These users are asking for people to wait to donate eggs from the Daycare until they will enter the Shelter already near or > 1 hour of age so that this is avoided. So when my Wigglytuff and Ditto produce eggs at 9:52 AM, instead of grabbing an egg right then or a few minutes after (and the others being donated to the Shelter), I wait to sometime about 10:40 AM, which means by the times other users can claim the other eggs in the Shelter, they'll already be over an hour old (and my couple will still produce another set of eggs at the next :52 instance).

--------------------
+Quote Post

YellowMagikarp
post Feb 19 2021, 03:42 PM
Post #5450

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 641

Active Squad

What is the empty cup used for?
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Feb 20 2021, 12:46 AM
Post #5451

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(YellowMagikarp @ Feb 19 2021, 02:42 PM) *
What is the empty cup used for?

It can turn Vanilluxe into its novelty evolution Vanillishake, if you have the Vanilluxe in your party alongside a Miltank.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pyotr
post Feb 20 2021, 11:07 AM
Post #5452

Sugar Content
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 069

Unown

Edit: question has been answered in another thread happy.gif

This post has been edited by Pyotr: Feb 20 2021, 01:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Chikobirb
post Mar 11 2021, 08:55 AM
Post #5453

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 254 469

Active Squad

Hello !

I'm a player who came back not long ago after a while, and I have a question : I'm now living with someone who also have a GPX+ account, but since we share the same internet connexion, I know I need to contact a moderator- But I wanted to ask who is a moderator that I can contact about this situation ?

Thanks !

Edit : Answered, thank you very much for your help, Cycloneblaze !

This post has been edited by Chikodraco: Mar 16 2021, 04:44 AM
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Mar 14 2021, 06:15 PM
Post #5454

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Chikodraco @ Mar 11 2021, 01:55 PM) *
Hello !

I'm a player who came back not long ago after a while, and I have a question : I'm now living with someone who also have a GPX+ account, but since we share the same internet connexion, I know I need to contact a moderator- But I wanted to ask who is a moderator that I can contact about this situation ?

Thanks !

Someone here, but mainly one of the Global Moderators.

--------------------
+Quote Post

PhantomWolf
post Apr 13 2021, 12:54 AM
Post #5455

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 137 393

Active Squad

i keep getting logged out of the main site whenever i log onto the forums and whenever i try to log back in it doesn't work plus even though i log out of the fourms it doesnt register and keeps me logged on
+Quote Post

PickleWhispers32
post Apr 16 2021, 11:29 AM
Post #5456

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 162 464

Current Thoughts

Real quick question if anyone has time. I am waiting to purchase the extra pc box plus until I have all of the regular pc box upgrades just in case it messes things up (mainly what I'm worried about). My question is how many regular pc box upgrades are there? I have the extras from the two achievements (I have 26 total). Should I keep waiting to see if any pop up in the shop or is that it for the regular upgrade?
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Apr 17 2021, 08:14 AM
Post #5457

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(PickleWhispers32 @ Apr 16 2021, 06:29 PM) *
Real quick question if anyone has time. I am waiting to purchase the extra pc box plus until I have all of the regular pc box upgrades just in case it messes things up (mainly what I'm worried about). My question is how many regular pc box upgrades are there? I have the extras from the two achievements (I have 26 total). Should I keep waiting to see if any pop up in the shop or is that it for the regular upgrade?

There are only 15 Extra PC Box and 10 Extra PC Box Plus upgrades. You only get boxes from the achievements (there are two of each) if you don't already have all 15 or 10 of them, otherwise the reward is the point value of the box. So, it's impossible to get more than the 25 total. Or 50, with the 25 Extra PC Boxes Ultra as well.

--------------------
+Quote Post

PickleWhispers32
post Apr 27 2021, 07:17 PM
Post #5458

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 162 464

Current Thoughts

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Apr 17 2021, 08:14 AM) *
QUOTE(PickleWhispers32 @ Apr 16 2021, 06:29 PM) *

There are only 15 Extra PC Box and 10 Extra PC Box Plus upgrades. You only get boxes from the achievements (there are two of each) if you don't already have all 15 or 10 of them, otherwise the reward is the point value of the box. So, it's impossible to get more than the 25 total. Or 50, with the 25 Extra PC Boxes Ultra as well.

Hey, thanks!! I'll continue to search the shop for the base upgrades.
+Quote Post

Anaktes
post Apr 29 2021, 01:42 PM
Post #5459

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 255 961

Active Squad

Hi, returning user from about 3 years ago. Trying to find out what happened to the monthly server-wide shiny hunts (if they're still a thing/where the page is/etc). The old URL for the Nov 2018 Shiny Hunt that's linked on my Shine Recorder page leads to a 404'd page, and I haven't been able to find any links or posts that talk about it.
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Apr 29 2021, 01:57 PM
Post #5460

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Anaktes @ Apr 29 2021, 01:42 PM) *
Hi, returning user from about 3 years ago. Trying to find out what happened to the monthly server-wide shiny hunts (if they're still a thing/where the page is/etc). The old URL for the Nov 2018 Shiny Hunt that's linked on my Shine Recorder page leads to a 404'd page, and I haven't been able to find any links or posts that talk about it.

Site-Wide Shiny Hunts (SWSHs) run every other month, in odd-numbered months. (The even-numbered months have Scavenger Hunts instead.)

The URLs for SWSHs have been broken all over the site for years and years, and I don't know why. You can easily repair them by changing "shiny_race" in the URL to "swsh". So for example, https://gpx.plus/shiny_race/64 is the broken URL for the most recent SWSH, and changing it to https://gpx.plus/swsh/64 will send you to the right page.

This post has been edited by pumpkinking0192: Apr 29 2021, 01:57 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

281 Pages V  « < 271 272 273 274 275 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:37 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.