Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Missingno Egg
MudkipIsEpic
post Dec 21 2012, 04:02 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 141 142

My Top 6 Favorite

Does anybody have one? I think i missed the event.
I love missingno.
A Missingno will also do it doesnt need to be an egg. because i dont really care! :happy:
Even though some people think of Missingno as creepy, i think hes cool because of these picture
Spoiler (click to showhide)

This post has been edited by Letan: Dec 21 2012, 08:08 PM
Reason for edit: For future reference, place large images in spoiler tags and hit the post button only once. - Letan

--------------------
Screw The nether devil.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tazii
post Dec 21 2012, 04:52 PM
Post #2

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

There's no event for Missingno. Leave a spot open in your party, and you may come across and old man at the top of your screen (near the weather and party count buttons). He'll give you the egg.

Also, do you mind putting large images under a spoiler? You're stretching the life out of my screen.

--------------------
+Quote Post

MudkipIsEpic
post Dec 21 2012, 05:14 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 141 142

My Top 6 Favorite

QUOTE(Karofsky @ Dec 21 2012, 04:52 PM) *
There's no event for Missingno. Leave a spot open in your party, and you may come across and old man at the top of your screen (near the weather and party count buttons). He'll give you the egg.

Also, do you mind putting large images under a spoiler? You're stretching the life out of my screen.

I tried that but i got 4 pkmn he wont show up.

--------------------
Screw The nether devil.gif
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Dec 21 2012, 05:24 PM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

It's not guaranteed. It frequently takes days, weeks, or months, or sometimes even years for him to show up. Be patient.

--------------------
+Quote Post

fire stone
post Dec 21 2012, 06:49 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 193

Active Squad

Just be active, as in click the site a few times each hour.. You'll come across it soon!
A few days ago, i got 2 missingno eggs in one day! ..and i just got another one yesterday!

Just be online!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mordecaii
post Dec 21 2012, 07:04 PM
Post #6

Heart it.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 172 381

Mysterious Mentors

It was many months after I joined GPX+ when I finally got my first Missingno. egg.

For a few people they might get HEAPS and HEAPS of Old Men coming to them and getting Missingno., so sometimes people release Missingno.. Try checking the Shelter for a Missingno., I've seen two in there before!

And, not to be mini-moddish and stuff, but those pictures are huge!! Please put them in a spoiler with the '[spoiler]' tag please. Seriously pinch.gif

--------------------

*~*~**~*~*

*~*-If you want SN, add me, and I'll add you back!-*~*

~~~
~~ Recreatia, My Art Shop ~ My GPX+ 3.0 Skin Creator ~ PM me ~ Click if you want Social Network. 22 Spots Remaining. ~~
+Quote Post

Synchronise
post Dec 21 2012, 09:12 PM
Post #7

[PAPER INTENSIFIES]
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 425

Fithos Team Delta

QUOTE(The Enigma @ Dec 21 2012, 07:04 PM) *
not to be mini-moddish and stuff

Psst. You know how not to be mini-moddish? Don't do it. Use the report feature. Consider this your one and only verbal warning on the subject.

To the OP:

QUOTE(The Help Page)
On very rare occasions, a Tiny Egg, Old Man or a Chest will appear at the top of the site, next to your Party Count. It will then remain there until you click on it, or, in the case of the Old Man or Tiny Egg, if you fill up all the empty spots in your party. When you click on it, you will be rewarded with a Manaphy Egg (Tiny Egg), MissingNo. Egg (Old Man) or, in the case of Chests, one of many rare items that may be used to acquire certain Legendary and Novelty Pokémon.

Emphasis mine. Next time go look at the Help Section. There's a handy search function on that page as well so you don't have to go digging for information. Missingno. can also be found, very rarely, in the Shelter as eggs and hatched in the Safari Zone.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:45 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.