Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Sailors and a Golden Magikarp., Sign up for it in the discussion topic, and no spam.
Protoman
post Feb 27 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #121

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 39 890

Uprising Pokemon

"Right," Tyson said, punching his fist into his palm. Soon, however, Tyson began to feel pain surge into his hand, causing him to tear up a little. "Ow," Tyson whined before taking off in search of Tikal, with Alex close behind him. Right in mid stride, a sudden pain within his cranium caused him to drop to the earth beneath him. "Oh no," Tyson grunted in sheer agony, "not again!!!!!" With a painful howl, Tyson somehow sounded louder then than he did last time.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Feb 28 2010, 09:42 AM
Post #122

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

Alex could only watch as Tyson fell to his knees, roaring in pain. The pain in that animalistic howl made Alex freeze mid-step. Then he ran over to Tyson, trying to get some sense out of his companion. What was going on?
"Tyson, Tyson, come on, snap out of it!" he cried, worried. What would he do if Tyson died? He didn't know.
Tyson just kept roaring in pain. Alex was really worried. The worst thing to him was being unable to do anything. Not for the first time, Alex found himself wishing he had a Psychic Pokemon close to hand. He sat there and sighed.

Suddenly, an Abra appeared next to him. Alex jumped back, startled. Then he realized that Abras could read minds.
"Do you know what's up, buddy?" he asked. The Abra put its hands on Tysons head. Almost immediately Tyson fell into a half sleep. Alex waited for a few tense moments before Abra took its hands off Tyson. It then placed them on Alex' head. Alex heard these words.
"He has a disease of the mind... I have calmed him for now." Then the Abra suddenly disappeared.
Tyson woke up, groaned slightly.
"Let's go, Tyson." said Alex. They got up, and started walking.
---
Ellis was watching the space around them. It was a little boring, but it had to be done. He kept looking, but it was taking a while. After a while, he got bored and sat down. He started playing on his DS, which he carried around with him. He loved playing Animal Crossing, it was such a fun game. Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up, and saw Alex and Tyson.
"Hi there, Ellis."

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

rt117
post Feb 28 2010, 10:24 AM
Post #123

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 812

PANE Team

"Oh, I see." Tikal replied as Ellis told her about his feelings for Castor, yet it took a few moments for her to register what he meant. Before she could speak however, a sharp howl caused her to jump, recognizing the sound of the pained cry.

"Tyson..." she frowned, suddenly running off to where she thought she had heard the voice. She was relieved that he had escaped, but he sounded like he was in trouble. She kept running and running until her legs became tired, however there was no signs of him.

With a sad and disheartened sigh, Tikal turned and began to walk back to Ellis, when the two figures caught her eyes, one of which being Tyson. Despite her earlier tiredness before, her legs found new strength as she began to run as fast as she could towards him, shouting.
"Tyson!"

--------------------

Click above to go to the Party!
PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
Uprising RP Character profile: Sera Taisa: @ lv. 20 : @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 18
PANE Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Tikal Faylen - Furoh Wiki
Uprising Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Sera Taisa - Uprising Wiki
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Feb 28 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #124

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Read This: (click to show)

"T-Tikal," Tyson said before finally coming to his senses and staggering towards her. Almost collapsing onto the ground, Tyson reaches her finally, giving her a hug. Tikal, ecstatic to see Tyson alive, hugged him back, squeezing rather tightly. She still tried to be careful, noticing at him stumbling prior their hug.

"Tyson," Tikal said, worry within her voice, "are you alright? Did you make it out safe?"

"We're alright," Tyson said easily, "I'm just glad to see that you're okay." With a nod, Tikal starts to ease up on her grip around Tyson.

"Are you gonna be okay," Tikal asked, still worrying much, "I noticed that you were having some trouble walking."

"I'm alright," he told her plainly, "it's just my head. I'm gonna be a-okay, alright?"

"Have you been taking your medicine," Tikal asked, causing Tyson to be taken slightly off guard.

"My medicine," Tyson asked, not knowing how it was possible that she knew about it, "how did you know about that?"

"Well," Tikal said, "I remembered that before we reached the town, you had one of those major headaches. Right before we had left the campsite, I saw you ingest something. I put two and two together and well, there you go."

"Go figure," Tyson said, smiling widely at her intelligence, "now I know for a fact I'm not the best at keeping secrets." With this, he laughed lowly and to himself.

"Tyson," Tikal said, catching his undivided attention, "why would you need to keep it a secret?"

"The only reason," he began, "is because these headaches of mine aren't normal...I think they're some sort of Psychic powers kicking in...I'm not entirely sure."

"Oh," Tikal said, now feeling a little bit relieved as to the cause of Tyson's head pains. "Well, I'm glad that you felt comfortable enough to tell me about it..." She paused briefly and looked around at their surroundings. She then looked back at Tyson, her eyes filled with passion. "Anyways," she continued, "I think we should get back to the others."

"Yeah," Tyson said, lost within the eyes of Tikal, "I guess so." With a nod, Tikal and Tyson both began to walk, slowly but surely, back to the group.

"So," Tikal began, trying to figure out what happened before they got separated, "did you find Ellis' Magikarp?"

"Well," Tyson said, scratching the back of his head, "yes and no."

"Huh," Tikal asked, failing to understand the situation, "what do you mean?"

"Well," Tyson said, thinking back to the Red Gyarados that the Luxray had to battle and knock out. "Long story short...it evolved..."

"Oh wow," Tikal said, interested in hearing about the evolution of a Magikarp, "I wonder if Ellis is going to be happy or not..."

"Probably not," Tyson said, catching the attention of Tikal.

"Why's that," Tikal asked, intrigued by Tyson's answer.

"Mainly," Tyson responded, "because of the fact that he'll have to change the name from 'Golde' to 'Red'." Tikal laughed at Tyson, causing him to feel all warm inside.

"I guess," Tikal began, "we'll just have to see then." She smiled at Tyson, who, in turn, smiled back.

"Yeah," Tyson responded, kissing Tikal on the cheek, causing her to blush, "I guess so." Tikal giggled a little bit as they finally reached the others. With help from Tikal, Tyson was able to sit down onto a lone tree stump. With a smile, he looked at Alex. "So, that's one group of Deception jerks, right?"

This post has been edited by Protoman: Mar 2 2010, 11:25 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Mar 2 2010, 08:20 AM
Post #125

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

Alex was pleased to see Tikal and Ellis safe. However, he didn't know anything about Castor. But he realized that Castor could probably look after himself, so he relaxed a little. Besdies, he didn't like Castor anyway. Fopr now, he pushed any thoughts of Castor to the back of his mind. There was no need to worry.
"Ah... it's good to be able to relax a bit." he said, Leaning back against a tree as the sun beat down upon him.
"But what about Castor?" asked Ellis. He, obviously, was worried about him.
"Dude, chill out a bit! I've got a nice chance to put up my feet here, and I will do that very thing!"
"I can't believe you, Alex! You're forgetting Castor!"
"We'll look for your gay crush later, dude! Now, I'm chillaxin'!"
"And why are you speaking like a nincompoop as well?"
"Tell you what, here, take this. It was the whole point of this little venture." Alex handed Ellis the Pokeball that contained Golde.
"Golde?" enquired Ellis.
"Uh-huh. Hey, you two," he shouted, calling Tikal and Tyson "come here!"
The two came towards Alex and Ellis. Ellis threw the Pokeball. There was a gasp from him as he saw what Golde had become.
"It's... It's a Gyardos!" he exclaimed.
"Oh, s**t Sherlock!" Alex replied sarcastically.
"There's no need to swear! I have a Gyarados! A shiny one too!"
"Yeah. Anyway, let's get back to the mainland. I'm tired."
---
Later that day, Alex was sitting on a bench, in Port Barley. He'd since said goodbye to Ellis, and he and Tikal and Tyson had booked the ferry to Fidona. Alex took a long, happy sigh, and closed his eyes briefly. Soon, soon he hoped, he'd have his first badge.

Alex was on his way to Fidona.

This post has been edited by Alex Slasher: Mar 2 2010, 08:20 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Mar 2 2010, 09:49 AM
Post #126

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson sighed deeply, finally glad that he had made it. So, he thought to himself smiling, this was my first adventure? I wound up getting a girlfriend, new friends, and most importantly, new Poke...wait...I didn't catch a blasted thing! Tyson face-palmed, sliding his silky hand down his own face in disappointment. "Well," he said, trying to look on the bright side, "at least I'll be able to catch something next go around."

Ba-bump.

What was that, Tyson asked himself in suspicion. He shrugged it off at that moment, not fully knowing what was going on. Maybe it was just a delayed reaction to the headache, he concluded, or the explosion...

Ba-bump.

There it is again, Tyson continued to think about where this noise was coming from. The most recent one was closer than the first. He began to panic as if someone was coming to get him.

BA-BUMP.

Oh crap, Tyson screamed in his head, not again!

In a brief moment, Tyson's eyes snapped open, noticing himself within a gym, staring at the Gym Leader. Without any sounds being made around him, Tyson felt almost at peace. Almost. The only downside was that he didn't know what was going on. Why was there no sound? Who was this Gym Leader? Most importantly, was he winning? The Gym Leader walked towards him, handing him a badge. Out of impulse, Tyson simply grabbed it and stared, still not fully understanding everything.

Darkness then soon surrounded him, causing another image to be seen. An image of a mystic ruin right before the trio. Tyson, Tikal, and Alex all looked at the ruins and began to walk forward...without another warning, Tyson had snapped back to reality, finally coming to a conclusion.

"I need to find more Pokemon," Tyson exclaimed, placing a grin as big as Furoh on his face. His next Pokemon journey was about to begin.

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Mar 2 2010, 04:37 PM
Post #127

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 812

PANE Team

Tikal sat on top a ledge heading out to the beach, the group having just said their farewells to Ellis and his Red Gyarados. She watched the sun began to set beautifully against the water, leaving a warm orange haze that filled the sky and reflected down onto the waters, giving a similar calming effect.

Tikal swung her feet side to side over the edge, looking over to her side to see Tyson begin to daydream once again. Waving her hand in front of his face, she giggled to herself as he seemed lost in his own little world. She gave him a quick hug, though she knew he wouldn't realize what she did, then set Igglybuff down next to his head and moved onto the beach to get a better look at the boats out in the distance.

As she stood on the beach and looked out into the waters, she began to think to herself. Traveling with a group of friends still felt odd to her, but the new feeling of acceptance in the world was one she loved dearly. It would be something she would have to get used to, though she felt ready for anything at this point...

Especially a new adventure on a new island.

--------------------

Click above to go to the Party!
PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
Uprising RP Character profile: Sera Taisa: @ lv. 20 : @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 18
PANE Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Tikal Faylen - Furoh Wiki
Uprising Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Sera Taisa - Uprising Wiki
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:18 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.