Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
March Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Naixatloz
post Mar 27 2017, 05:51 PM
Post #341

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 56 857

Sensu really seems to be a hateful little brat, doesn't it? Good luck getting yours!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 27 2017, 06:02 PM
Post #342

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Sensu and Pau were both a pain to hunt. Nearly 400 a piece! That's more than double my average for SWSHs
I'll try Baile now, since Wulf is only a few shinies in the lead and I might as well try to help out further.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Manah
post Mar 27 2017, 07:17 PM
Post #343

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Lol, I'm hunting Sensu too. Seems like this one's the hardest to find.

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 27 2017, 07:41 PM
Post #344

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

They are indeed
I'm not sure why the other 2 seem much easier to get.
Maybe RNG just doesn't like Pau and Sensu :P

There's 4-5 days left, I should go click to finish this exploration I'm on.
But not now. Earliest would be once I wake up "tomorrow".
It's probably going to be the day after though.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Leomon2004
post Mar 27 2017, 10:09 PM
Post #345

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 169 994

Active Squad

Has any one else noticed that the egg of the Red one (can't remember its name) looks like it is about to hatch? Was its egg looking like that intentional or an accident?
+Quote Post

Klara
post Mar 27 2017, 11:08 PM
Post #346

50% SAD, 50% RAD
Group Icon

Member No.: 236 975

Star Children

I'm usually filled with sadness and longing whenever Honey+ days are over. I have to revert to the barbaric ways of manually searching for eggs.

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Mar 28 2017, 12:52 AM
Post #347

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I'm also still yet to get a SWSH this month...and also hunting Sensu ^^"

Been playing lots of Pokemon Go lately. Trying to get me a shiny Magikarp, but no luck so far...and the Water Festival event ends in 2 days teehee.gif

Also been playing a lot of League of Legends. Trying to improve so I can at least hold my own in a 5v5 game ^^" I've been playing a few games with my boyfriend's team when they need someone to fill in...except they are a group of ranked players training for a competition, and I'm very much a noob still haha. At least playing with such experienced players is good study/practice for me :P

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

D E A N
post Mar 28 2017, 05:40 AM
Post #348

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 972

sand everywhere

I just got a flashback to a dream I had during the weekend. I don't really remember much of it, since it didn't happen last night. Anyhow I was clicking around the site when it crashed. I was pretty mad, since I was in the middle of something important (like arranging my PC or multi-sending trinket offers. After a while the site came back online with a new layout !! Unfortunately I don't remember much about it, except the fact I really liked it. There were also a link to an update thread in the header and apparently there was a bunch of new updates! I don't believe I was able to read the thread in my dream or if I did I just don't remember it anymore.

Too bad it was all just a dream...

QUOTE(Luneon @ Mar 26 2017, 05:39 AM) *
For those in Europe, don't forget your DST setting and also don't forget your clocks :P
(I wish we could just have a global DST day tbh...)

I can't thank you enough for this reminder! (I read this on Sunday.) This was my first time being in my own apartment when you've to remember your clocks. My phone (and laptop, I think) automatically changes the time, but I don't use those to check the time when I'm at home, usually at least.

Also good news that next Saturday when I re-try the Elite Clicker my reset actually happens at 7 am like I remembered last Saturday :__D (oops).

QUOTE(Telethia Plume @ Mar 27 2017, 03:20 AM) *
I had a hugely productive day yesterday! I'd been playing with a new click setup that could potentially be a lot less painful, so I tested it out and it worked! I got over 325k, and I didn't even spend the whole day clicking. I imagine that if I spent 24 hours clicking nonstop and taking minimal breaks, it would be entire possible to break 400k. Best of all, I'm in no pain at all today, and I only had slight discomfort near the end of yesterday.

I also hatched four shinies (the three Oricorio forms I was missing + Charmander), broke my daily records in nearly everything, and brought my total rank from 300 to 207 (though that dropped a bit after releasing everything I'd accumulated yesterday). It would be a really unhealthy thing to make a regular habit of, but I think I'll keep doing this on weekends every now and then, now that I know how to do it without hurting myself.

Knowing what I know about your last 250k+ day, I must say I'm really curious about your new setup :__D That's amazing, congrats on the new records!

QUOTE(Leomon2004 @ Mar 28 2017, 05:09 AM) *
Has any one else noticed that the egg of the Red one (can't remember its name) looks like it is about to hatch? Was its egg looking like that intentional or an accident?

I remember when the SWSH started and I had a party full of Oricorio [Baile] eggs (the red one). I stopped clicking because one of my eggs were ready to hatch. After hatching that I was so mad because so many people donated their daycare eggs too early since I couldn't hatch them. When in reality they weren't @ 100% yet :__D

--------------------

Newest shinies~
Formerly know as tiika and Marshal Tilka.
Feel free to call me just Dean (:

shiny hunt relevant (click to show)
groups and credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 28 2017, 12:33 PM
Post #349

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

QUOTE(D E A N @ Mar 28 2017, 11:40 AM) *
QUOTE(Telethia Plume @ Mar 27 2017, 03:20 AM) *
I had a hugely productive day yesterday! I'd been playing with a new click setup that could potentially be a lot less painful, so I tested it out and it worked! I got over 325k, and I didn't even spend the whole day clicking. I imagine that if I spent 24 hours clicking nonstop and taking minimal breaks, it would be entire possible to break 400k. Best of all, I'm in no pain at all today, and I only had slight discomfort near the end of yesterday.

I also hatched four shinies (the three Oricorio forms I was missing + Charmander), broke my daily records in nearly everything, and brought my total rank from 300 to 207 (though that dropped a bit after releasing everything I'd accumulated yesterday). It would be a really unhealthy thing to make a regular habit of, but I think I'll keep doing this on weekends every now and then, now that I know how to do it without hurting myself.

Knowing what I know about your last 250k+ day, I must say I'm really curious about your new setup :__D That's amazing, congrats on the new records!

I'm pretty curious about this clicking setup too.
With my current Internet speed for GPX+ it would take at least 21 hours of nonstop clicking (no lunch or drinks, no distraction). With my little baby boy at home, this is just not possible.
I'm using the mobile version often, but it's missing options to click enough parties.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Mar 28 2017, 01:56 PM
Post #350

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

So, I happen to have two extra bottle cap codes from Gamestop, if anyone wants them. it's a first come, first serve thing, so the first two people who ask me will get one. They're usable until May 13th. dont ask how i got more than one code

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 28 2017, 05:14 PM
Post #351

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

QUOTE(Tulaash @ Mar 28 2017, 02:56 PM) *
So, I happen to have two extra bottle cap codes from Gamestop, if anyone wants them. it's a first come, first serve thing, so the first two people who ask me will get one. They're usable until May 13th. dont ask how i got more than one code

That still bothers me they gave out a single normal bottlecap as an event..... Gamestop too at that. If it was a Wi-Fi event, sure that'd have been fine. But if you know what you're doing, or fill your Festival Plaza with high lottery shops you can get loaded with silver caps.
Getting a gold one would have definitely been worth going out to get one though.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Mar 28 2017, 06:50 PM
Post #352

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 28 2017, 10:33 AM) *
QUOTE(D E A N @ Mar 28 2017, 11:40 AM) *

I'm pretty curious about this clicking setup too.
With my current Internet speed for GPX+ it would take at least 21 hours of nonstop clicking (no lunch or drinks, no distraction). With my little baby boy at home, this is just not possible.
I'm using the mobile version often, but it's missing options to click enough parties.

Yeah, internet speed is definitely a factor, as is minimizing distractions. My setup uses hotkeys, which I just run my fingers back and forth over as fast as I can. At maximum speed and with no distractions, I can do around 20k per hour, give or take a couple thousand. The movement wears down your fingernails pretty fast, so I'm looking into getting finger cones or something of that nature.

I had two main problems my first time around. One was lack of sleep, and the other was that I ended up with a pretty nasty friction injury on my wrist. So this last attempt, I took a nap shortly before reset so I could wake up fresh and ready. Then to protect my wrist, I wrapped it in an ace bandage - not tight, mind you - and then wore a long glove over that. I still ended up with a sore arm just because of the constant motion, but it was some very mild pain and didn't last more than a few hours after I stopped. The important part was that I didn't do any severe damage to my wrist, which helped me keep my pace. Other than that, the key thing was just to sit in a comfortable position and stay aware of how I was feeling physically.

This post has been edited by Telethia Plume: Mar 28 2017, 08:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Mar 28 2017, 08:11 PM
Post #353

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 28 2017, 02:14 PM) *
QUOTE(Tulaash @ Mar 28 2017, 02:56 PM) *

That still bothers me they gave out a single normal bottlecap as an event..... Gamestop too at that. If it was a Wi-Fi event, sure that'd have been fine. But if you know what you're doing, or fill your Festival Plaza with high lottery shops you can get loaded with silver caps.
Getting a gold one would have definitely been worth going out to get one though.

I do agree that it probably wasn't worth it, but oh well (I actually fished one up today - still no Dhelmise -_-2.gif). Every little bit counts, I guess. And hey, a free bottlecap is objectively better than nothing.

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Manah
post Mar 28 2017, 09:23 PM
Post #354

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Happy Anniversary, Manah! On this day, 8 year(s) ago, you registered on GTSPlus' forums! Congrats! ~ GTSPlus staff Note: This is an automated message; you do not need to reply.

Time goes by so fast. @_@

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Mar 28 2017, 09:41 PM
Post #355

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

The nightmare is finally over. I can move on in my life now.

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Mar 28 2017, 11:01 PM
Post #356

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

340+ eggs into my Baile hunt...3 people have hatched Shinies I've bred...
10.5k of 12.5k clicks for the achievement...
Boyfriend's car broke down again, seems like something goes wrong every time he comes up to visit
aaaand every time we try to go out to play Pokemon Go since last Friday, it rains on us...

I have NOT had a good day...

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

D E A N
post Mar 29 2017, 03:32 AM
Post #357

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

sand everywhere

QUOTE(Telethia Plume @ Mar 29 2017, 01:50 AM) *
I had two main problems my first time around. One was lack of sleep, and the other was that I ended up with a pretty nasty friction injury on my wrist. So this last attempt, I took a nap shortly before reset so I could wake up fresh and ready. Then to protect my wrist, I wrapped it in an ace bandage - not tight, mind you - and then wore a long glove over that. I still ended up with a sore arm just because of the constant motion, but it was some very mild pain and didn't last more than a few hours after I stopped. The important part was that I didn't do any severe damage to my wrist, which helped me keep my pace. Other than that, the key thing was just to sit in a comfortable position and stay aware of how I was feeling physically.

It's actually pretty amazing how something so simple can change the outcome so much. Not only it was much easier physically for you, you also managed to get 71k+ (?) interactions more than last time.

Too bad I can't retry Elite Clicker this Saturday like I first though I would. I'm getting anxious, like I can't wait to try again since I'm positive I can do it this time. I actual considered canceling my plans for this Saturday, so I could try Elite Clicker. But that would be foolish.

--------------------

Newest shinies~

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 29 2017, 09:23 PM
Post #358

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Mar 28 2017, 07:52 AM) *
Been playing lots of Pokemon Go lately. Trying to get me a shiny Magikarp, but no luck so far...and the Water Festival event ends in 2 days teehee.gif

When I came back from my trip to the other side of the country I found one near the train station.
The train station has a big pond nearby which has loads of water Pokémon.

Maybe you could try in a place with loads of water Pokémon???

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

D E A N
post Mar 30 2017, 03:57 AM
Post #359

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

sand everywhere

Fun fact! No one has hatched a shiny in 1 egg for this month's SWSH. If no one success in it until the SWSH ends this will be the 5th SWSH without 1 egg shiny. The other 4 SWSH are May 2014 (Audino, Zubat, Beldum), May 2015 (Flabebe), July 2016 (Ekans, Bellsprout, Chimchar) and September 2016 (Budew, Anorith, Hawlucha).

--------------------

Newest shinies~

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Mar 30 2017, 08:52 AM
Post #360

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

Funny how RNG works. I'm just glad I got mine in time haha.

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:57 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.