Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Symon Kory “Syko” Deliri, If this is a re-post, I apologize
Syko
post Jul 2 2009, 05:07 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 40 195

A-Team

Name: Symon Kory “Syko” Deliri
Hometown: Arasam

Appearance: Syko is 6’ 1’’ and somewhat pale. He is lean and slightly muscular. He has black, thick hair cut very short. His eyes are bright and green and are brought out even more by his dark, thick eyebrows and eyelashes. He has an ever-present smile on his face and a joyful glimmer in his eyes. His clothing usually consists of long a dark blue t-shirt, his favorite dark green zip-up hoodie, and a pair of old faded jeans. He wears old, worn out sneakers, size 13, and always has a lime green band on his right wrist.

Personality: Syko is, as his nickname suggests, somewhat of a crazy kid. He is loud, confrontational, reckless, and has a great sense of humor. He doesn’t like to stay in one place for a very long time. He is quite charismatic, which has helped him quite a lot in his young life. He is almost always in a good mood. His laugh is infectious. There aren’t many things in life Syko takes seriously. His primary goal in life is to have fun and please his parents.

Biography: Symon Kory was born into a strange household. His parents were pretty wacky people. They were quite wealthy though and owned a large house and a team of powerful Pokemon. Syko was raised alongside a large number of Pokemon, but not many other people or children. His parents insisted that they would teach him everything he knew, so school was not necessary. Their teaching techniques were questionable to say the least. Several of Syko’s childhood memories had left him emotionally scarred. At the age of 7 Syko discovered a note saying that his Parents were leaving to explore a new land. They were not sure when they would return, but they felt it was time for Syko to begin his own adventure. They have taken most of the Pokemon with them, but they left Syko’s two favorites, Flare, the Charmander and Fissure, the Geodude. From that day to the present, Syko has been living on his own. He survived by earning small amounts of money from odd jobs around town, and stealing what he couldn’t afford. Syko decided that his pitiful existence would not make his parents proud if they were to return, so he decided to become the greatest Pokemon trainer in the world. Piece of cake.

Starting Pokemon:
Charmander, Nicknamed Flare, Level 9, Male
Moveset: Scratch, Ember, Metal Claw

Geodude, Nicknamed Fissure, Level 6, Male
Moveset: Tackle, Defense Curl, Rock Throw

Items: x5 Pokeballs, Great Balls, Ultra Balls, Potions

What is the biscuit's name? Bertha

Note: If I have already posted this profile, I apologize. I tried posting it about yesterday at around the same time, but it hasn’t appeared yet. I have no clue how long it takes you to get to a profile after it has been posted. I just wanted to make certain that my profile had been posted at least once. I was having some internet problems yesterday, and something weird happened when I tried to post it, so I was worried it hadn’t gone through. Again, I apologize if this is a re-post.

--------------------
You Scratch My Back, I'll Feed Your Pokemon Berries and/or Warm Your Eggs!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 4 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Alright! Approved! Enjoy PANE, and don't forget to post in the Current Levels thread!

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:05 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.