Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Castle Vonmoto: Team Kids, Tuesday's Group: Post Here!
Umbrae Calamitas
post Dec 25 2009, 01:38 PM
Post #1

Team Rogue: Espeon
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5 443

Tuesday's Pack

This thread is only for the wielders of the Espeon Card.

Team Kids- Mascot Card: Espeon- Scavenger Pokemon- Pichu, Igglybuff, Chatot
"Tuesday "Silence" Ilia Berdison"- Umbrae Calamitas- Kanto- 13
"Elizabeth Verilo"- berry314- Sinnoh- 12
"Waker Faland"- Luxem- Johto- 15

Tuesday led their group of three trainers through the northern door. She might have been surprised that she had taken the lead in their assigned grouping, if she had actually noticed. She hadn't, however, and so she didn't give it a second thought.

Others, however, did.

"Mi hermana is dominante," he said in a wondering voice, as he walked next to Odysseus.

The older buizel glanced at the riolu with a smirk. "The lass in't as shy a' she used t' be, laddie. She's growin' up, and it's 'bout time fer it, too."

"Por qué... now? Why?" Zorro asked, confused.

Odysseus chuckled and gave the riolu and gruff pat on the head, causing Zorro to close his eyes and grin widely. "The lass is used t' bein' led by yer guerrero, laddie. He ain't here now, an' she's out from unde' his shadow." He gave a proud, knowing smirk. "It'll b' good fer the lass."

The two of them continued walking in a companionable silence - something that only Odysseus had ever managed with the hyperactive riolu.

~*~

The hallway didn't seem to have any noticeable lights, but was aptly lit for their walk - slightly dim so as not to be overwhelmingly bright. The hall was lined by doors on either side, and Tuesday wondered what exactly they were going to lead to, until she remembered Mr. Vonmoto - Lonnie - saying that they would find rooms and choose where they would sleep. She had expected to be able to sleep near Jaima and her other friends, but it looked like she was bunking in the same hall as her scavenger team. Well, it could have been worse. She could have been separated from Jaima and the others by buildings, not just walls.

Tuesday went to the first door on the left, even though the one on the right was closer. She had always had a penchant for the left. She turned the antique knob on the door and pushed it open. Despite its obvious age, the door didn't make a sound as it swung inward, and Tuesday's eyes lit up at the state of the room.

There was a twin-sized bed in the middle of the room, with a cherry wood frame. A small table of the same material sat next to the bed, with a lamp and clock sitting on it. There was a desk in the corner of the room, with a computer and space for setting down and writing a letter. None of that was what drew her attention, however.

The wall were painted a soft brown color, going with the forest theme already marked by the thick dark green carpet on the floor. The walls were barely visible, however, beyond the cherry bookcases that lined them, filled to the brim with all manner of books.

"This... I am in the fields, no doubt," she whispered.

She turned swiftly to her companions. "We're supposed to choose our rooms, and let's drop some of our things off before we go on." She dropped her bag on the ground to show her claiming of the current room, and let the other two move off to choose which ones they would be staying in.

Tuesday tossed out her pokeballs, watching all of her pokemon appear in flashes of red light. Ashleigh took one look at the bed and grinned, before leaping up to curl on the blankets in the corner, closing her eyes and dozing.

"Don't singe the bedspread, Ashleigh," she warned, as she moved her bag containing her travelling gear into the corner of the room by the desk, before slinging her messenger bag over her shoulder again. Then she went to study the bookcases, while her pokemon explored the room, giving the others time to find their own rooms.

"Homer, Ovid, Goldman, Brown, Koontz... Mr. Vonmoto has brilliant taste." She pulled out a book - Atlantis Found, by Clive Cussler. "And quite varied tastes, as well."

She put the book back and turned to her pokemon. "All right, who's in their pokeballs and who's out?" she asked, scanning the to locate each other them. Zorro had pulled off the lampshade and fixed it over his head, causing Tuesday to sigh. "Put it back, Zorro." He grinned cheekily at her, but obeyed. "All right, who wants to play Rip Van Winkle while the rest of us walk?"

Tempest's hand shot up in the air immediately, eyeing Zorro with a dangerous look. He smirked at her and her cheeks sparked, but Tuesday recalled her quickly. "You two are horrible," she said to Zorro. "Why don't you give me a bit of a break, and I'll call you out later?" He shrugged, unconcerned, and she recalled both he and Dante, leaving Ashleigh laying curled up on the bed.

"Come on, boy, let's go see if the others found a room. And I can introduce you." She smacked her forehead lightly. "And introduce myself! I forgot to get the girl's name. Geez, I'm rude."

She shut the door behind her and with Ashleigh trotting behind, went in search of Waker and the girl she had yet to offer introductions to.

--------------------
[align=center]

UPRISING MODERATOR[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Umbrae Calamitas   Castle Vonmoto: Team Kids   Dec 25 2009, 01:38 PM
berry314   The girl leading Lizzie told her that they were su...   Dec 28 2009, 09:27 PM
Luxembourg   As soon as Tuesday had moved through the door lead...   Dec 28 2009, 10:43 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   OOC (click to showhide) Sorry, Waker. I think I fo...   Dec 31 2009, 10:50 AM
berry314   Riolu felt that it would be a good time to open th...   Dec 31 2009, 04:00 PM
Umbrae Calamitas   "Paper airplane!" The pokeball on T...   Jan 4 2010, 06:54 PM
berry314   "Ah? nice to meet you?" Riolu looked con...   Jan 4 2010, 09:47 PM
Luxembourg   Pora stared blankly at Ashleigh, astounded that th...   Jan 17 2010, 04:54 PM
Padawan Umbrae Calamitas   Tuesday sighed as the pokedex mechanically informe...   Jan 18 2010, 09:56 PM
berry314   Lizzie was walking with the group, thinking about ...   Jan 23 2010, 11:09 PM
Puck   "That's a misconception," Tuesday po...   Feb 17 2010, 10:16 PM
Dragava   "It's dangerous! Return!" Li...   Feb 18 2010, 10:40 PM
Puck   Whether Tuesday blacked out or not, she didn't...   Feb 19 2010, 01:40 AM
Dragava   There was something warm and comfortable around Li...   Feb 19 2010, 03:52 PM
Puck   "Your riolu and charmander are to thank for y...   Feb 19 2010, 11:12 PM
Dragava   Lizzie was surprised. She did not expect her pokem...   Feb 19 2010, 11:41 PM
Puck   "I agree," Tuesday said in response to L...   Feb 20 2010, 12:40 AM
Dragava   "Names, huh? I can't think of anything fi...   Feb 20 2010, 01:02 PM
Puck   Tuesday hadn't noticed the second sneasel. T...   Feb 20 2010, 02:15 PM
Dragava   The Sneasel that Tuesday battled was obviously mor...   Feb 20 2010, 03:19 PM
Puck   ”That was an awesome, awesome battle!” Ashleig...   Feb 25 2010, 09:37 AM
Dragava   The walk though the snow was uneventful to Lizzie....   Feb 26 2010, 08:38 PM
Puck   Tuesday bit her lip hard to keep from saying anyth...   Feb 28 2010, 10:08 AM
Dragava   Lizzie was glad that they were being helped. She w...   Feb 28 2010, 11:30 AM
Puck   Zorro glanced back at the riolu and grinned, holdi...   Mar 1 2010, 12:16 AM
Dragava   "Ah..." Riolu took a moment to decode wh...   Mar 1 2010, 07:58 AM
Puck   "I'm not sure that's going to be safe...   Mar 1 2010, 12:45 PM
Dragava   "Okay," Lizzie said, a little upset that...   Mar 1 2010, 03:40 PM
Puck   "Okay, the xatu said to go back the way we ca...   Mar 2 2010, 03:33 PM
Dragava   As Lizzie followed Tuesday, she noticed a nice sme...   Mar 5 2010, 03:55 PM
Puck   "Shall we run?" Tuesday shook her head...   Mar 5 2010, 09:51 PM
Dragava   The homely feeling was gone and there was only one...   Mar 5 2010, 11:40 PM
Master Houndoom   "The odds," Jaima said, seemingly calm i...   Mar 9 2010, 04:17 PM
Douken Sota   Tag battles were made to show signs of teamwork be...   Mar 10 2010, 12:48 AM
Puck   Zorro grinned and laughed as the ursaring punched ...   Mar 10 2010, 11:47 AM
Master Houndoom   Douken's croagunk's attack had struck both...   Mar 10 2010, 01:08 PM
Douken Sota   even though it was a tough battle, Douken was surp...   Mar 10 2010, 02:37 PM
Puck   "So how does that Riolu change outfits so qui...   Mar 10 2010, 06:32 PM
Master Houndoom   Deep down, Mercury knew that a battle was not the ...   Mar 15 2010, 03:21 PM
Douken Sota   He watched the towering Pokemon with a loud thud o...   Mar 16 2010, 12:09 PM
Puck   Stupid was the thought that crossed Tuesday's ...   Mar 18 2010, 07:12 PM
Master Houndoom   Jaima swore under his breath when the ursaring ros...   Mar 19 2010, 12:38 PM
Douken Sota   Douken's Croagunk was knocked out cold, which ...   Mar 19 2010, 08:07 PM
Puck   The Regurgitator was a rollercoaster famous for it...   Mar 21 2010, 11:22 PM
Master Houndoom   Shadow felt the slide take him just as he noticed ...   Mar 23 2010, 01:44 PM
Douken Sota   It seemed that Jaima and the girl were certainly h...   Mar 24 2010, 11:14 AM
Puck   "Stupid mutt," Tempest growled to hersel...   Mar 24 2010, 03:39 PM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:51 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.