Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Can't click 2 of my eggs!
Esc
post Jul 16 2014, 11:03 PM
Post #1

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

Once the reset happened, I clicked my party and got 4 clicks. After a minute, the clicks didn't register (happens sometimes I get that), so I clicked again and I got 4 again. Now it says 4 interactions have been registered, but only 4. I try to click each egg individually and it says it's been warmed, which shouldn't be the case for 2 of them.

Edit: Hatched my eggs and everything went back to normal but still don't know why that happened.

This post has been edited by Esc: Jul 16 2014, 11:31 PM

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Jul 16 2014, 11:47 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 19 837

Active Squad

In light of the redirects to explicit sites, it could be possible that the recent patch is causing interferences with certain actions. Refreshing the page should fix the problem, although you may have to do it more than once.

Earlier today, I was unable to claim eggs from the Shelter until I refreshed the page. I know it's not directly related to the problem you had, but, again, the recent patch might have something to do with it.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:36 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.