Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Sailors and a Golden Magikarp., Sign up for it in the discussion topic, and no spam.
rt117
post Feb 7 2010, 12:35 AM
Post #101

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 52 812

PANE Team

Tikal watched the battle by Tyson's side, tending to her Pokemon as the fight progressed. She had all of her Pokemon out, checking them over to see if they had any wounds or injuries that needed to be tended to right away. Igglybuff wasn't badly hurt thanks to her flexible body, while Nidoran seemed the most injured of the group, having battled the most. For this she gave him a few of the Oran berries she had before returning him to his Pokeball. Charmander was only slightly injured, refusing the berries she offered. She returned him without arguing, knowing that he was a bit stubborn if he thought others would need them more. Totodile meanwhile almost bit Tikal's fingers off yet again as she offered him a berry. She managed to recall him without any injuries fortunately.

After checking on her Pokemon she turned to Tyson, offering him a small handful of Oran berries. "I think Blaze could really use him." she told him, remembering the battle they had gone through against the two Deception Grunts. Igglybuff was perched back on Tikal's head, watching the battle between Swamps and the Charmelon with rather wide eyes.

Tikal turned her head to watch as well, hoping that Alex's Mudkip could overcome his foe, as he could be defeated even though he had an advantage. She then took the opportunity to glance around the room, looking for any signs of Golde.

Suddenly she had an idea. Calling out Nidoran while the group was distracted, she crouched down to his level. "Can you look and see if you can find a Golden Magikarp?" she whispered, knowing his hearing was well enough to understand, while the rest of the group was too involved with other matters. He nodded and disappeared into the shadows, on his new task of hunting down this captured Pokemon.

--------------------

Click above to go to the Party!
PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
Uprising RP Character profile: Sera Taisa: @ lv. 20 : @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 18
PANE Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Tikal Faylen - Furoh Wiki
Uprising Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Sera Taisa - Uprising Wiki
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Feb 10 2010, 11:54 AM
Post #102

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

Swamps gritted its teeth, jumping forwards.
"I'm not going to lose!" he shouted. He knew that Alex and the other humans would never understand him, but the other Pokemon in the Pokemon in the room heard. The only one that didn't look hopeful at Swamps' determination was Charr, the Charmeleon who was across the room.
"My master is also my friend. I can't let him down either." growled the lizard Pokemon.
"Master and friend?" asked Swamps, puzzled. "I thought that Deception caught all their Pokemon from other trainers?"
"Mostly they do. But look at the trainers in the room. Besides your master and his friends, do the Deception 'grunts' look like they are actual grunts? No. They, along with my master, were desperate for money. Really desperate. And desperate people take desperate measures to get that money. Every person has at least one Pokemon before they sign up. Most get to keep them. I was Max' first ever Pokemon."
"So all the people in this place are just normal people?" asked Swamps.
"Not all. One guy is an actual Deception member. He's called Starkin. Not a nice piece of work, I can tell you that now." said Charr, shuddering slightly.
"We'd better resume the fight. Alex hates fights getting stopped. He wants a victory badly."
---
Alex frowned. What was Swamps doing? He seemed to be having a conversation with the Charmeleon!
"Swamps!" shouted Alex. The little Mud Fish looked back, and nodded. Alex clapped his hands together once. Swamps closed his eyes, concentrating hard. Then, the little Mud Fish used a hugely powerful Tackle, which made the Charmeleon wince slightly in pain. It then retaliated with another really powerful Shadow Claw. By this stage in the battle, Alex could tell that both Pokemon were starting to weaken slightly. If it were on a games console of some sort, both Pokemon would by now have roughly half HP, maybe a little less.
Alex clapped his hands twice. Swamps nodded his head slightly. First he started to run. He sprayed the ground in front of him with water. Then he ground to a halt, at the exact point where the ground was now soaked with the water he'd sprayed. The force of this slapped mud into Charmeleon's face. He staggered back, giving Swamps the opportunity to use Tackle again, which he did.
However, Chameleon was quick this time, and slammed Swamps with Dragon rage, followed by another Shadow Claw. Swamps fell over.
"Swamps!" exclaimed Alex. Swamps couldn't faint. Not now! He prayed a silent prayer that his little Mudkip would get back up, and not have fainted.
Swamps got up, slowly, but surely. Alex remembered something, something that niggled away at his mind. As soon as Swamps had got up, Alex clapped three times. Swamps did the same as the Mud Slap-Tackle combo, except this time, once he'd used Tackle, he used Water Gun. Alex' prediction was right- Swamps' Water Gun was extremely powerful. This was due to Swamps' ability- Torrent. He'd remembered the time when Blaze's ability had done the same thing, bolstered the move that the Torchic had been using at the time.
Charr the Charmeleon fell on his knees. Alex could see that he was at the limits of his strength. Then the Lizard fell on his front.
"Charr! Get up, Charr!" shouted Max, looking quite distraught. But Charr had fainted. Alex had won.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Feb 10 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #103

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 890

Uprising Pokemon

With Tyson accepting the Oran Berries with a wide grin, he gave two to Blaze and one to Hydro. Both ate the berry happily, not complaining at all as the juices splashed into their mouths and down their throats. Blaze smiled widely and apparently, was feeling much better than before. Hydro simply scoffed at the defeat of the Charmeleon, wishing he could have been the one to defeat him. Tyson pumped his fist into the air, shouting in victory.

"Now, tell us where the Pokemon are," Tyson yelled out to Max, who was now pulling out a Poke Ball to return his Charmeleon, "ya Poke poachers!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Feb 11 2010, 08:31 AM
Post #104

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

"Psh! As if I'd tell you that!" exclaimed Max. "OK, us three are beaten. Let's go tell the boss." Max ran off, closely followed by the other two men. Alex and the others ran after them, but stopped at the end of the room. There were three ways to go. One, to the right, had a sign on it. It said "Main Generator." The one to the left said "Workers' Room." to the front, there was a sign saying "Pokemon Storage."

"Right," said Alex "we need to free those Pokemon. Castor, Ellis, Tikal, you can be our distraction crew. I want you to make as much noise as you can and battle as many people as you can. Get the eyes away from me and Tyson. Tyson, we're going to need all the stealth devices we've got. We've got to get to the generator room without being seen, and deactivate the power. That'll stop the electric cages from working. Oh, and there may be a pokemon powering this generator. You can't get electricity that easilly. After we've cut off the generator, Tyson and I will go to the Pokemon storage. Free them all. You others get out as soon as you can"

The two groups split off, the Ditraction crew heading down the left, and Alex and Tyson to the right. The generator had to go down, especially with Alex in charge of taking it down. He'd free those Pokemon, even if it took his life. He'd brought along Tyson because he knew that if it got dangerous, and there were too many explosions (oh, there WERE going to be explosions) he would not be able to stop himself. He might die. Tyson was sensible enough to get Alex out before the worst happened.

Alex breathed in deeply, then let out a huge breath. He was claming himself.
"Tyson, we're going to hit them where it hurts. We're going to hit the Eye of the Tiger."

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Feb 11 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #105

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson nodded and began to stare at the large machine in front of them. A low whistle, followed by a scratch of his head, showed his surprise as to the size of the machine.

"Nice size," Tyson said, smiling widely, "but it has to come down either way." A small electrical current came from the side of the machine, catching Tyson's attention. He was about to walk over until Blaze began to pull at his pants leg.

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Feb 11 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #106

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

"Alright. Wait, how are we supposed to-"
Tikal stopped as the two took off however, frowning and turning to Ellis and Castor. She called her Nidoran back before glancing around.

"Distraction...distraction..." she thought out loud, trying to think of a way to distract anyone that would come looking for them. She thought of implementing Charmander to set the place on fire, but the question of control came to mind, as it could prove to backfire as well.

Tikal continued to look around, Alex and Tyson now out of sight as she heard the clatter of footsteps from not too far away. She pulled out her Pokeballs and released Charmander and Totodile, all of her Pokemon now out and in front of her, with the exception of Igglybuff whom was on her head.

"Alright guys, Alex wants us to make a distraction to keep them busy. I want you all to do as much damage as you can, and make yourselves noticeable. If they attack, attack back. When the power goes out and the cages' electricity is off, make a break for it, understood?"

Totodile, Charmander, and Nidoran all nodded in unison before spreading out. Totodile began to douse machines with Water Gun, causing sparks to jump from the various electrical equipment. Charmander began to blow red-hot Embers at the frame of the door the Deception Grunts had ran through to slow them down if they tried to get back in. And Nidoran jumped up onto one of the desks with research notes, scattering them all over the floor and tearing at them.

Igglybuff sat unmoving from Tikal's head, not entirely sure what to do. She was plucked off her perch by Tikal, who told her: "You know, now would be a good time to practice your Rollout attack." she suggested before setting her down onto the ground. Igglybuff nodded before running towards a looming machine. She jumped forwards before rolling straight into it. The exterior case was dented, but sent Igglybuff rolling backwards and bouncing off various walls and machines.

Tikal watched her Pokemon work with a smile before turning to Castor and Ellis who were just standing there. "I could use a bit of help you know."

--------------------

PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
+Quote Post

Kranic
post Feb 13 2010, 12:47 PM
Post #107

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Member No.: 75 208

Active Squad

Annoying, annoying, annoying.
So much action and no ability to do anything. How did he, Castor, end up in such a situation? He, the most dynamic of the group, was forced to sit on the sideline while Alex, Tikal, and Tyson were free to have a wonderful battle against the Deception members. It wasn't fair, yet a mysterious force managed to keep him from doing anything that would be fitting for his personality. He hated the sight and forced himself to look away form the battle as it went on.
Time went on and eventually everything was done. His group managed to be victorious and now he was given another order, he was suppose to cause a distraction, again away from all the action. It really sucked. Why couldn't he go on and fight. Why were these people stopping him from doing what they wanted, but did exactly what they stopped him from doing. It was too aggravating and too much for the adolescence to handle. These thoughts flowed through Castor's head as he walked through the building alongside Tikal and Ellis. He managed to even stay quiet as the girl began her job. He growled when he realized what was going on.

"No need in being so annoying." Castor grunted as he looked over towards his three pokemon whom he released earlier. They were staying by his side waiting for a command.
"Alright, come back Azure, I don't think you will be much help here."
Castor said as he returned his Marill, his tone pretty bland.
"You two, just go crazy, don't worry about anything. Just bring this whole building down. In fact, go ahead and attack these two while you are at it, they are really annoying me."

He walked over from the two and continued in his little corner of rage.

The two pokmeon nodded at their owner command and began to use their brilliant powers to cause a bit of chaos.
Icuru, his charmander began by blowing it's biggest flame around the room, doing whatever it could to bring attention to itself and following his owner's command he even began to attack Tikal's pokemon.
Virva followed similar path, except of course with electricity. Charging and shooting rays of electricity everywhere, the Mareep too began to make a big commotion as well as begin to attack it's suppose teamates of Ellis, Tikal, and her pokemon.
Both pokemon show signs of guilt in their face, but continued their actions and in response, Castor simply watched, tired of being held down by the group and this island. It really wasn't fun.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Feb 17 2010, 05:29 AM
Post #108

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Alex also whistled at the size of the machine. Alex started to search around the machine. Suddenly, he froze as he saw what they were looking for.
"Tyson, I've found it!" he shouted, loudly and excitedly. Soon Tyson was by his side.
"Poor thing..." said Alex.
"How do we get it out?" asked Tyson.
There was a Luxray in the machine, its energy being zapped out of it. Luxray was the power of the whole place. Alex threw a Pokeball out instinctively, and he knew as soon as he'd thrown it that it was Blaze. Blaze, who already been imprisoned just like all the Pokemon Alex had seen. Blaze knew how to help this poor Luxray. Alex was certain of it. So the little Torchic came out, eyes burning as brightly as the fire that he could spout from within himself. He looked at the Luxray then at Alex, whose bright hair was wet with perspiration, his brow in deep concentration. Blaze nodded, looking into his owner and friend's eyes. He was ready. He looked at the other Blaze, Tyson's Cyndaquil.
"Are you with me on this?" he asked.
"Whenever did I say I wasn't?" replied Blaze, smiling.
---
Ellis was also smiling, smiling at Tikal's remark.
"Crusty, out you come! You too, King. And Gem, you may also have a shot." Ellis' other Pokemon, a Shellos, a Krabby and a Staryu.
"Crusty, I want you dirtying up this place. Mud everywhere, make sure that those Deception thugs can't get past without slipping up." The Shellos nodded, and started getting to work.
"King, mess about with the Electrics. I mean wires snapped, machines drenched in water, you know, carnage." The Krabby went to work, snapping wires wherever he went.
"Gem, you're staying with me. I want some nice spin action where I'm going."

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Feb 17 2010, 04:29 PM
Post #109

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson soon felt a sudden chill run down his spine, making him feel slightly uneasy. He looked at Alex, knowing that Blaze was under his watchful eye. Understanding that, Tyson ran back to the room where Castor, Ellis, and Tikal were. After noticing that Castor's Pokemon were attacking Tikal's, Tyson darted over to Castor, but was hit by a Thundershock before he could reach. This, however, prevented Nidoran from being hit by the attack. Tyson soon recovered from the jolt of electricity, making him angrier than before. He walked over to Castor, hitting him in the back of his head.

"You idiot," Tyson yelled out of frustration, "why don't you attack the machines instead of the other Pokemon?!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Feb 17 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #110

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Tikal was watching her Pokemon as they caused some mayhem, before she was almost hit by a fiery blast. She jumped back in alarm to see Castor's Charmander being the cause. At the sign of this danger, her Nidoran (which had fortunately been protected by Tyson's interference) immediately raced to Tikal's side and glaring at the supposed ally with some anger.

"What was that for!" Nidoran snapped at Icuru, who had almost burned Tikal with his flame. "I thought you were helping us!"

Nidoran took a step forwards, but Tikal's voice made him stop.
"Now's not the time to be fighting each other. Nidoran just go back to doing what you were before, we can't waste any time." Tikal spoke sternly. Nidoran took one last glare at the Charmander before running back to the large machine he was putting holes into.

Tikal smiled at her Nidoran, before looking at Castor, who had just taken the blow to the back of his head. "If you want someone to fight, then feel free to go right through there," she said, pointing to the doorway the Grunts had gone through, "and fight them yourself if you aren't going to cooperate."

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Feb 17 2010, 04:51 PM
Post #111

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

With his leg twitching slightly after every step, Tyson finally made it to Tikal and Nidoran.

"You okay?" Tyson asked, slightly twitching afterwards. He pulled out a small bottle, opening the top and drinking its contents, shivering after he did so. "Nasty...I hope I never have to drink this again...or at least get a better flavor..."

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Feb 17 2010, 05:01 PM
Post #112

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Tikal watched as he slowly made his way over, noticing the apparent paralysis. "I'm alright." she replied, quickly running over to him to remove the need of farther travel. She watched as he downed the contents of the medicine before smiling.

"Thanks for protecting Nidoran. A hit like that could have probably knocked him out." she added, glancing over at Nidoran who was happily back to work. However every now and then he paused to see whether or not Castor's two Pokemon were harassing his trainer. If they tried anything like that again then he would let them have it, even if his trainer disagreed.

"What about you and Alex though? Have you managed to find the power source yet?" Tikal added, eyes glancing over to the room he had came from moments ago.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Feb 17 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #113

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Read This... (click to show)

"We've found the Power source," Tyson said, swallowing slightly to make the horrible flavor within his mouth go away, "and the weird thing is that a Luxray is keeping this place running." Tikal placed her hand on her chin in thought of what Tyson just said.

"Does he have everything under control," she began before looking back at the room, "or does he still need you in there?"

"Well," Tyson stated with a slight crackling in his voice, "I'm going to go back in there, but as for right now, he should be alright. Plus, I thought you'd need a little help out here." Tikal nodded and giggled a little bit.

"Thank you," Tikal said before grabbing Tyson by the hand, making his pulse increase slightly. "Thank you for saving Nidoran..." Tyson could hear his heart pounding in his ears...

Ba-bump

"Uh," Tyson said, his heart beginning to race, "Tikal?"

Ba-bump

"Yeah?" Tikal said before looking into Tyson's eyes.

"There's something," He began, feeling his heart pound into his ribcage, "I've been meaning to tell you..."

"Really now," Tikal said rather intrigued, "what's that?"

"Well," Tyson sighed, trying to breather and talk naturally, but couldn't prevail in doing so. "The thing is that...I...well...I kinda...sorta..."

"What," Tikal asked, not quite understanding where Tyson was coming from, "you kinda sorta what?"

"What I'm trying to say," Tyson breathed before finally gaining the confidence to say what he had to say, "is that I like you...a lot..." There was a short pause between the two of them, since Tikal turned a bright shade of pink and turned away slightly. She smiled and giggled at Tyson.

"Guess what," She responded, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"What," Tyson replied to her statement before being kissed on the cheek.

"I really like you too," Tikal said, causing Nidoran to smile a little bit. After being kissed on his cheek, Tyson began to turn red from his neck, to his ears, finally stopping at his face. Tikal giggled some more, continuing to blush at Tyson.

"Well," Tyson choked as he tried to say something to Tikal, "I...um...I...uh..."

"What's wrong," Tikal asked, thinking that Tyson was scared somehow.

"N-nothing," Tyson stuttered, "nothing at all."

"You know," Tikal said rather soothingly, "you don't need to be afraid of me." She smiled and made Tyson relax simply by staring into his eyes.

"Yeah," Tyson responded plainly, "yeah I know that."

"Okay," Tikal said finally relaxing as well, "I was afraid I had did it wrong."

"I heard," Tyson said, now having some form of confidence, "that it was a little different."

"Well," Tikal shrugged after hearing about this, "we'll have lots of time to try again."

"Like now," Tyson asked rather nervously.

"Maybe later," Tikal responded shyly, "when we're in a little less danger."

"Yeah," Tyson responded simply, "you're right about that." Without another word, Tyson ran back to where the generator was located. The thoughts swirled within his head, now that he and Tikal knew about their feelings for each other. With his face still extremely red, he tried not to be seen by Alex, only to avoid questioning.

Edit by LA: Thanks for doing this, Protoman. Nice to see our advice being taken and acted on happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Feb 19 2010, 07:00 AM
Post #114

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

OOC (click to show)

The two Blazes set straight to work on the machine. Combining their Ember attacks, they tried their hardest to burn down the metal bars on the cage that kept the Luxray imprisoned. There wasn't just a Cage of metal bars. Within the cage, there was a further glass box cage. Within that, there was a wooden Cage made from incombustible wood. Within that, there was a ring of fire. It was only then that the Luxray was there, being zapped of its energy.

The metal bars, amazingly, melted really easily. Maybe it was the combined, strong effort of Blaze and Blaze, but it was soon a liquid. Alex breathed deeply once. He looked at the rest of the caging, then threw out the rest of his Pokemon. Out came Stryk, Swamps, Treecky and Leo (the Shinx Alex had recently caught) from their Pokeballs. Alex looked at the glass.
"Blaze, burn that glass a little. Then I want you, Stryk, to shatter it with Peck."
Alex looked round for Tyson. When he didn't see him, he panicked for a second, before realizing that Tyson would probably be back soon.
Alex looked back at his task. Blaze had weakened the glass, and now, Stryk was zooming at it. He struck the glass, and there was a reasonably sized hole in it. It was weak enough for Alex to kick it down, so his did just this.
Two down, two to go. he thought.

He turned back at the layered cage.
"Teecky, can you chop that open?" asked Alex. He didn't expect Treecky to fully obey him, but he reasoned that it must have been the sight of the poor Luxray that made him realize that this was a serious situation. The Gecko Pokemon launched himself powerfully at the wood cage, chopping through it very effectively. It fell to the floor with a loud CLUNK and Alex punched the air. They were almost there.
He looked to Swamps, who was looking back intently.
"Well Swamps. There's some fire there. You're a water type. Go on, do your thing."
Swamps set to work, using a powerful water gun. The fire wasn't that strong, but Swamps still found it difficult. Alex could see he was struggling, so nodded to Stryk, saying
"OK, girl, help him." Stryk started using Wing attack, whipping her wings against the fire, which along with the Water Gun made the fire die down considerably. Swamps used water gun on what was feeding the fire; wood. The soaked wood could no longer burn.

Alex returned all his Pokemon, telling them all that he was really proud. He kept out Leo and Tyson's Cyndaquil, and gestured for them to follow him as he passed the destroyed barriers. He stepped cautiously towards the Luxray, who was still being zapped of its energy. Alex spoke softly.
"Luxray, follow me... I'm helping you, OK? Leo, Bite those that wire. Blaze, could you use Ember on the other? Thanks, guys. Ok, Mr. Luxray, I'm on you side, calm down, I'm going to help you."
"Oh no, you won't!" shouted a voice from the other side of the room. Alex turned round slowly. There stood a man at the end. This man was in a white lab coat, wearing safety goggles. He took both of these items off. He was a middle aged man, blond, witn green eyes. He had a very severe expression on his face. He wore a suit, black trousers, black shoes, a black jacket, and underneath wore a white shirt with a tie. Alex gasped very quietly to himself as he saw the "D" in bright green on both the jacket and the tie. Team Deception.
"What do you want, Decpetion?!" he asked, shouting.
"You know who I am? My oh my, I knew you were good when you got in to the building with such eaze. And such a good idea? A Ditraction. A Deception."
"I'm nothing like you, scum."
"I am no scum. I am Starkin of team Deception. And you shall pay for your insolence!" yelled the Deception admin angrily. He threw a Pokeball, and out came a Gyrados, roaring. Alex gulped as he saw the red colour of this Gyrados. It was Shiny. Alex suddenly realized. Ellis' Golde had evolved.

There came a cry from behind him. He turned round quickly, seeing that the Luxray was free. It charged at the Gyrados, and struck it powerfully with Spark. It then roared, using a discharge that was very powerful. Alex quickly returned Leo to his Pokeball, and scooped up Blaze the Cyndaquil, protecting him within Alex' bag. Alex closed his eyes as the attack hit. He endured it, but it wasn't pleasant. He opened his eyes, seeing the fainted Gyrados on the floor. Then he looked at Starkin, who was trembling slightly, from the attack. Alex ran at him, snatching the Pokeball that was in his hand. He returned the fainted Gyrados, and ran from the room.

Just as he was about to do so, he saw a flustered Tyson. He looked at him, puzzled, but handed him Blaze.
"Tyson, we have to leave. NOW."

This post has been edited by Golden Lucario: Feb 19 2010, 07:06 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Feb 19 2010, 11:22 AM
Post #115

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

"O-okay!" Tyson stammered, still slightly startled by the kiss he had received from Tikal. He pulled out a Poke Ball, making Blaze return, and placed the sphere into his pocket. Tyson looked at the Shinx bouncing around happily and the weakened Luxray standing before them. He then noticed the Deception admin running to some kind of switch.

"If I lose," Starkin whined, "then you lose too!" With a swift motion, he pressed a small red button, causing another alarm to go off. This one containing the following words: "SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED! T-5 MINUTES AND COUNTING!" "Oh curse these long countdowns..." Starkin complained to himself, finally leaving out a back door.

"Alex," Tyson called out over the sirens, his face now back to normal, "there are other Pokemon in the room that Tikal and Castor are in! They need to be saved before this place blows!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Feb 19 2010, 04:19 PM
Post #116

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Tikal jumped slightly at the blare of the alarms and quickly began to dig into her pockets. "Everybody back now!" she called, returning her Pokemon to their Pokeballs before looking at the doorway the two had been in with slight worry. "Well...I guess this mean's the power for the cages are gone..." she mumbled, worry clouding her mind.

Remembering their original job, Tikal called her Nidoran back out, who was just as jumpy when it came to such loud noises. Pointing to a cage she said: "Try and break the bars with Double Kick, I'll try to free the others."

As her Pokemon went to work, she remembered she wasn't alone, as Castor and Ellis were still in the room. "You guys need to get out while you still can." she told them both, a serious expression on her face. "This place will blow in at least five minutes, and I think I can handle this alone. See if you can find the boats and wait there."

--------------------

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Feb 20 2010, 06:06 AM
Post #117

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Alex ran. He didn't run to where Tikal and Ellis were, he ran towards the "Storage" room. Tyson was puzzled by this decision, and slightly angry.
"What about the other Pokemon?" he exclaimed.
"Tyson, there are more here than down that corridor. Besides, if I know Tikal even a little, she'll be rescuing the ones down that corridor. Look in your heart. You know her better than I do. Speaking of which, you asked her out, didn't you? Don't try to lie, I read emotions well. That flustered look is a mixture of being flustered and what I assume I'd be like with contact with girls. Anyway, let's forget that stuff. We need to go in here." he said, opening the door.

Inside, there were cages. The whole room was just cages, all packed with Pokemon. There was a small amount of floor where Alex and Tyson could walk, but it was really cramped. Alex looked around, and saw a key, hanging from a small wardrobe type of thing. Alex picked it up. Then he tried the key on one of the cage doors. As he found that it didn't work, he shouted briefly in anger. He kicked a cage door so hard that it swung open.
These cages are really rusty, and weak too, he realized. He sent out his Pokemon again, and when they saw the cages, they needed no explanation; they attacked the cages quickly, letting lots of Pokemon out. Alex ran to the back of the room to investigate something he'd seen there; a door. What was a door doing here?

He turned round, seeing his Pokemon and Tyson's working on the cage doors. He smiled, realizing that once again he'd grown up considerably from the small, nervous but excited boy who'd first set out. He'd dealt with loss, battled many Pokemon and made some brilliant friends, both Pokemon and people. He'd fought hard for justice in some cases, like now.
Alex returned from his thoughts to the real world, and opened the door. He was temporarily blinded as the sunlight came shining through, making him stagger backwards a little. His eyes quickly adjusted though, and he turned towards the freed Pokemon, ushering them out. His Pokemon and him kept opening cages, and the free Pokemon, most lowest-level Pokemon, all ran out, free. The fish Pokemon somehow managed to get out and into the sea that was near the building.

Finally, the last cage was opened. Alex called back all of his Pokemon once this had happened, as did Tyson. Alex and Tyson were about to step out when a huge explosion was heard. At this they started running for the door. Another explosion sounded, this one was much closer. They ran even faster. Alex was behind a little, Tyson, outside the building a little. So he didn't get hit by the huge blast in the room behind them that knocked Alex out.
---
At roughly the same time that Alex opened the Storage room's door, Tikal had just told Ellis and Castor to get out. Castor did so, quite quickly. Ellis, however, stayed behind.
"Tikal, I'm not leaving, not knowing that Golde might still be captured. Besides, with two of us, we'll work faster!"

Tikal and Ellis set to work freeing the Pokemon. They worked hard, but there were so many!
"Tikal, we'll never be able to do it..." said Ellis. Just as he did, he heard a huge explosion behind him
"****! What was that?" he exclaimed, turning round, he looked at the ceiling, and his eyes widened massively as he saw that it was about to fall down.
"Tikal, we gotta get out. NOW. Come on!"
"No, I've got to help the Pokemon!"
"Tikal, look at me. I was watching you and Tyson, I couldn't help but see it. You wanna see Tyson again, right? Well you've got to come with me now. The ceiling is about to drop. Call in your Pokemon, let's go."
Tikal said nothing, but called back her Pokemon. Then she and Ellis ran, just as another explosion sounded. They were out of the building on the third explosion. Then, as they were looking back at the building, they saw the explosion that knocked out Alex. They looked at each other, both thinking one thing.
PHEW!

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Feb 22 2010, 05:08 PM
Post #118

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Stopping dead in his tracks and noticing the fallen Alex, Tyson flew into a swift panic.

"ALEX!!!" Tyson bellowed in shock, not knowing how much damage had been done to Alex. Rushing back to his fallen comrade, Tyson gripped the collar of Alex's shirt firmly, shaking him. "Come on, Alex, snap out of it! We've gotta keep moving!" Another large explosion rang within the ears of Tyson, making him worry more and more each time. What if something happened to Tikal, Tyson thought to himself, what about Ellis, Castor, their Pokemon? Were they alright? Were they safely out of the building? Tyson, without another word or thought, simply picked up Alex and put his arm over his shoulders, carrying the young trainer away from the burning building.

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Feb 22 2010, 05:31 PM
Post #119

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Tikal's legs were trembling slightly, unable to hold herself up after almost getting caught in the explosion. She sunk back onto the ground, letting out a quiet sigh of relief as she watched the fierce fire burn away at what was once a standing building.

"Thanks." she managed to say to Ellis as her breathing became normal once more, giving him a smile before closing her eyes and trying to calm her thoughts.

The Pokemon which had once been held captive were now free, some diving into the water to escape the fiery embers, while others running right by them.
"I wonder if we saved them all..." she thought, opening her eyes and glancing once more to the fire in front of her. A sudden sad expression appeared on her face as she continued to think. "What if some were still caught inside and couldn't escape?"

Tikal pushed herself off the ground, moving a bit closer towards the burning inferno and looking for signs of movement. "I hope they got out..."

Turning to Ellis and Castor, she spoke, eyes reflecting her worry. "Did either of you see Tyson or Alex get out safely?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Feb 27 2010, 04:53 AM
Post #120

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

When Alex opened his eyes, he was moving. He looked down forward, and saw the ground. He was puzzled. What had happened? Had he died and gone to a world where everything was weird?
Alex then looked to the left, and a little to the back. That's when he saw Tyson, carrying him, and he relaxed a little.
"You know, Tyson, you don't need to carry me any more." he said.
Tyson let go of him in shock, and Alex fell to the ground, hitting himself, unfortunately on a rock nearby. As Tyson went to help him up, Alex shook his head.
"No, don't worry, I'm fine." soon he was standing up.
"So, what now?" asked Alex' companion.
"Well, I assume you were looking for the others. So we do that."
---
"Erm, Tikal, I think you're a bit confused there. Castor isn't with us, he escaped earlier, and ran off."
"Oh." she replied.
"And in answer to your question, I don't know. We only know that you and I are safe. I suppose that's what matters right now."
"But what about Tyson?" she asked.
"Tikal, I'm sorry, OK? I miss them too, especially Castor. If they survived, they're clever enough to find us, you'll see."
"Castor?" Tikal asked.
"Erm well, yeah. About that. I should probably tell you this. I'm gay. And I fancy Castor."

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2024 - 07:58 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.