Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hotkey Suggestion
Dane Isaac Summe...
post Sep 4 2018, 09:41 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 20 054

Dream Party

Was just wondering if we could ever get the ability to use the number pad on the right side of the keyboard so I don't have to flip my keyboard upside down or hurt my wrist by holding it awkwardly over top my keyboard's alphabet. Currently I can only use the number keys at the top left of my keyboard and the ones on the far right don't work at all which is unfortunate since I use my right hand to click the number keys and as I've said it hurts my wrist when done for a long time. I'd love to get back into mass clicking regularly, but my wrist just can't keep up after these 9 years.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Owen5560
post Sep 7 2018, 06:12 PM
Post #2

Probably on Suggestions or bug fixxes
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 255 176

Active Squad

QUOTE(Dane Isaac Summers @ Sep 4 2018, 10:41 PM) *
Was just wondering if we could ever get the ability to use the number pad on the right side of the keyboard so I don't have to flip my keyboard upside down or hurt my wrist by holding it awkwardly over top my keyboard's alphabet. Currently I can only use the number keys at the top left of my keyboard and the ones on the far right don't work at all which is unfortunate since I use my right hand to click the number keys and as I've said it hurts my wrist when done for a long time. I'd love to get back into mass clicking regularly, but my wrist just can't keep up after these 9 years.

my only suggestion would somehow be able to bind your keys to your keypad. I dont know how to do so, but it might be easier if you have that much trouble.

actually you can already do that in the poketch options
(pls no kill for saying poketch)

This post has been edited by Owen5560: Sep 8 2018, 09:16 AM

--------------------
add me on your pal pad if you want happy.gif

https://gpx.plus/user/Owen5560

you probably saw me on suggestions or bugs cuz thats the only ones I look at xP
M A S S - C L I C K I N G G O T M E T O N U M B E R O N E
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:16 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.