Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Can I get some Opinions?
Rubia
post Jun 6 2014, 09:15 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 187 574

Eevee

So I got my first legendary voucher a few days ago. Trouble is I can't figure out what to use it for. I definitely don't want to do any summonable pokemon. But I don't think I want any pokemon from explorations either. I'm not sure what that leaves though. I'm not sure what to pick to use the voucher for. Anyone have any suggestions?

Oh, here is a list of Legendaries I already have:

Latias
Latios
Manaphy
Jirachi
Kryoger
Lugia
Palkia
Shaymin
Suicune
Rayquaza
Keldeo
Giratina
Victini
Heatran
Groudon
Dialga
Ho-oh
Celebi

This post has been edited by Rubia: Jun 6 2014, 09:19 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Jun 6 2014, 09:35 PM
Post #2

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

Every non-summonable Legendary from gens 1-5 has an Exploration (the gen 6 ones don't, but you can't use a legendary voucher for them anyway) besides Arceus. You can't use the voucher for Arceus anyway, so it should really just be something you want. (:

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rubia
post Jun 6 2014, 09:50 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Eevee

QUOTE(Rhapsody @ Jun 6 2014, 09:35 PM) *
Every non-summonable Legendary from gens 1-5 has an Exploration (the gen 6 ones don't, but you can't use a legendary voucher for them anyway) besides Arceus. You can't use the voucher for Arceus anyway, so it should really just be something you want. (:

Ok that's good to know. Maybe I'll use it for an Entie or Raikou, since I've already done the exploration once and picked a Suicune. That would save me from having to do that exploration twice more.

--------------------
+Quote Post

RigelSan
post Jun 7 2014, 08:10 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 202 570

Active Squad

That's a neat idea, I was actually intending to suggest the same thing when I saw your list of legends - picking a non-summonable legendary from any of the legendary trios. I believe that, in the end, you wouldn't like to leave your Insatiably Curious achievement at 38/39, so you'd end up getting single special explorations prizes anyway - so grabbing, let's say, a Meloetta via Voucher would end up being a waste. Plus, there's more than one trio, so you can still get the Perfectionist achievement without making this Voucher a waste cat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Jun 7 2014, 09:50 AM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

Considering that there's also an achievement for getting all 3 prizes from an exploration that gives 3 legendaries, you might want to go for a pokemon in a trio whose' exploration has appeared in the same months as another trio. But it really comes down to what legends you want to do the exploration for. I don't think it matters all that much in grand scheme of things what legend you pick.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Rubia
post Jun 7 2014, 01:00 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Eevee

Thank you all for your advice. I think what I'll do is pick a trio legendary pokemon that I don't already have 1 of the trio, that way I can still focus on the Perfectionist achievement with the legendary dogs exploration.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:29 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.