Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Natsume Reiko
post Jul 4 2018, 03:44 PM
Post #721

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

Getting a Switch is 300 clams not including taxes and honestly Nintendo doesn't carry a ton of titles that I play a lot to justify it atm. Dunno, I may just because it's been a long arse time since I've owned a console and there may be enough back log...maybe. I'm just sick of more and more bills and taxes being tacked on in my life. Health insurance, car insurance, renters insurance, home appliance insurance, life insurance, dental/vision insurance cause lol greedy bastards opted out of being part of health and instead screamed to be called cosmetic, vehicle repair insurance. If I wanna eat out (super rare for me) it's an extra 2% food and beverage tax on top of 7% retail = 9%, gas/electric/internet/water/sewage/basic cellphone bills, rent, groceries, gas (taxes on gas got super jacked up).

No female shiny. Once again got a male. Gawd GPX is troll'n hard.

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Raboot
post Jul 8 2018, 09:08 PM
Post #722

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 311

Active Squad

I haven't logged on here in two and a half years... The nostalgia hits me. I see some familiar usernames are still around.

I started re-playing PoGo too (stopped about a year ago), but I too won't get the Switch or the Let's Go games. It's too much for something I probably would stop playing in a few weeks.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Jul 9 2018, 09:20 AM
Post #723

Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm on a nostalgia roll.

FINALLY IT'S CURED. 35k interactions to go. FML. 3 days till SWSH.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Jul 10 2018, 05:59 AM
Post #724

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

Welp, tomorrow is my 9th anniversary of being a member. Just posting now bc I'll probably forget.

In other news, Broly is now Dragon Ball canon. In the immortal words of Abridged Vegeta: "BUT HE'S SO COOL! BUT THAT'S SO DUMB!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Jul 10 2018, 06:45 PM
Post #725

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

I'm not planning to get LGPE either, but I am planning to get some of the new Pokemon Fit plush when they end up releasing the whole line. I just hope they're not too expensive, people are already offering preorders for 25-30+ USD. I'd understand the cost if any of those sellers did quality control, but from what I've heard most people who do that just pick up the first plush they see and then ship it out.

Granted, one time I unintentionally paid nearly $500 for a damaged plush [stupid website switched my decimal point around at the last second, neither the seller nor the website would let me back down and the seller threatened to sue if I didn't pay], but it was the only one available at the time I searched it up. So, there went a fair portion of the money I'd been saving up for years.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Jul 10 2018, 09:08 PM
Post #726

Group Icon

Active Squad

Ouch damn. Half a grand? Wtf. I'd have fought that just on principle. Screw that noise. I wish I could have the space to keep a collection going. Ironically enough I've been selling off the remains of a huge and vast library I used to own years and years ago, just can't keep up with moving all over the place and trying to drag pieces of it with me. So this is like the last leg. One more box of stuff and I'm free. Next is what's left of my plushes.

Yes done with DotW

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Jul 10 2018, 10:07 PM
Post #727

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Jul 10 2018, 07:08 PM) *
Ouch damn. Half a grand? Wtf. I'd have fought that just on principle. Screw that noise.

I attempted to fight it [although literally everyone thinks I didn't], initially. Eventually I decided that the prospect of being sued for more money than I have ever owned wasn't worth it, and since it seemed to rapidly be heading towards that ending I decided to just pay. Bit more of an effective thing when your family's restricting you from getting a bank account or credit card and you literally can't leave the unpaid job you didn't even want to be locked into for several more years.

The plush in question ended up arriving with a bunch of loose threads and the white bits are stained blue [the listing pictures were of a quality so that it showed up as an off-white], but it could be worse at least..

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Jul 12 2018, 12:04 AM
Post #728

Group Icon

Active Squad

What evidence did they have on you to sue? Not sure where you're from so I can't say for sure since laws differ in other countries and state by state case depending. If the States then the seller doesn't have much grounds to stand on if they sold you defective product from your earlier post. Actually... since it's at $500 then it be a small claims court case and in that case you don't need to pay for a lawyer and generally not much of a leg once again to sue. No lawyer worth their 2 cents is gonna waste time over a $500 case hence why small claims courts exist. But once again I don't know your particular case.

Your family sounds...special to put it politely. I'm sorry that you're stuck in that kind of situation. Had a not so wonderful family myself and just walked away. I could only put up with so much garbage. Haven't talked to anybody blood related in over 15 years plus, just to show how much bad blood there is. I don't forgive and I don't forget, that's how I roll.

So I threw in random porgymanz into the vote cause I couldn't think of jack all. My God Stag better hatch soon as well cause we got a shiny hunt soon!

--------------------

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Jul 12 2018, 12:06 PM
Post #729

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Jul 12 2018, 12:04 AM) *
My God Stag better hatch soon as well cause we got a shiny hunt soon!

Which one is it? Or do you have multiple choices as to which it could be? My next one, I won't have any clue which it is, because I'm not doing the exploration until after I forge all the Plates. If I could just get those last two Iron Shards.

EDIT - Left out a word

This post has been edited by RicFule: Jul 12 2018, 02:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Jul 12 2018, 04:42 PM
Post #730

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(RicFule @ Jul 12 2018, 09:06 AM) *

Which one is it? Or do you have multiple choices as to which it could be? My next one, I won't have any clue which it is, because I'm not doing the exploration until after I forge all the Plates. If I could just get those last two Iron Shards.

EDIT - Left out a word

Electric. You don't choose. Since I forged the electric plate I got that specific God Stag. I have bits of lots of plates so I'm like SOL haha. Next closest is grass.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raboot
post Jul 12 2018, 08:49 PM
Post #731

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 311

Active Squad

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Jul 12 2018, 02:42 PM) *
Electric. You don't choose. Since I forged the electric plate I got that specific God Stag. I have bits of lots of plates so I'm like SOL haha. Next closest is grass.

This makes me wonder what types (Pokemon) people voted for, for the SWSH. I still need a lot of shards...

--------------------
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Jul 12 2018, 11:44 PM
Post #732

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Jul 12 2018, 04:42 PM) *
QUOTE(RicFule @ Jul 12 2018, 09:06 AM) *

EDIT - Left out a word

I know you don't choose. But ANY Plate you have already forged could be the Arceus that you get the egg for. So, if you had three unused Plates, it could have been any of those three. I don't know if you have multiple Pates you can see if one turns to Used when you get the egg or when it hatches. It's been a while since I hatched my single Arceus.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Jul 13 2018, 09:16 AM
Post #733

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

An SWSH with aquatic theme, huh?
Alomomola is another rather unpopular pokemon i'm surprised to see among top picks. Even though i've already got and used the Splash plate, still going to try and get all three.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Jul 13 2018, 09:28 AM
Post #734

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(RicFule @ Jul 12 2018, 08:44 PM) *
I know you don't choose. But ANY Plate you have already forged could be the Arceus that you get the egg for. So, if you had three unused Plates, it could have been any of those three. I don't know if you have multiple Pates you can see if one turns to Used when you get the egg or when it hatches. It's been a while since I hatched my single Arceus.

Oh I see what you mean. That I don't fully know since I don't have multiple plates. Once you're considered done by the exploration it does mark it as used in your inventory. It's to the right. Time to science? I wish there was an option to sell depleted plates or something cause that'd be annoying having a ton of these just bog down the inventory.

@Gigadyne:

Interesting theme for sure, we'll see how things work out cause holy cow this may be a pain haha.

This post has been edited by Natsume Reiko: Jul 13 2018, 09:31 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jul 13 2018, 10:54 AM
Post #735

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Can there really be such a thing as TGIF on a Friday the 13th? laughing.gif Apparently not since my boss just issued an email saying she forgot to tell the HR company that issues our pay checks about the minimal COLA adjustment we were supposed to see with today's pay check. I think I'll give her an Attaboy for the day. -_-2.gif

In GPX related news... I finally did clear my locked party and am getting close to the next berry consuming task. blush.gif I was also very happy when I opted to use some vitamins for this week's Poke Hunt and upped it's IVs to 150. 1st place here it comes! *happy dances* So now I have a grass memory to add to that stock pile which currently includes:

Bug Memory ×1
Dark Memory ×2
Fire Memory ×1
Grass Memory ×2
Ice Memory ×1
Poison Memory ×1

I had no idea (until just now) what these memories do. Looks like I'll have to work on getting more of that one Pokemon and seeing how these work and change that Pokemon.

I'm also working on having the two fish Pokemon for the upcoming SWSHy. I was taken aback when I realized that starts tonight, but yay! I can stay up late tonight and hopefully make a wise choice of which one to start with. The high numbered egg or one of the fishy wishys. Hmmm.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Jul 13 2018, 01:13 PM
Post #736

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Jul 13 2018, 10:54 AM) *
In GPX related news... I finally did clear my locked party and am getting close to the next berry consuming task. blush.gif I was also very happy when I opted to use some vitamins for this week's Poke Hunt and upped it's IVs to 150. 1st place here it comes!

Well, you don't need Rank 1 to get a Memory. You get one just for being in the top three. I really need to form change some of mine too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Jul 13 2018, 03:05 PM
Post #737

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

@Mamanator, take a look at Silvally's dex entries, he may have...lost some memories tongue.gif

I'm super eager to start this swsh. I've been voting for Alomomola since...forever and now that I didn't vote it was chosen hahaha. Wow. I voted for wishiwashi tho and it was chosen so I'm super glad AND I'll start hunting it first, then Alomomola and if I have time, Dhelmise (which has a rad shiny color and I've tried to hunt it in the game for several times but always failed bacause its calling rate is sooooooo low omg). I'll eventually shiny hunt them all 'cause I have this 'rule' of having all shinies of all swshs. By now, I'm only missing Type:Null.

So, I saw the new trailer for the new games and...
Spoiler (click to showhide)

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Jul 13 2018, 03:21 PM
Post #738

Group Icon

Active Squad

Me hopes that the shiny hunt won't be as painful but idk haha. I got a rock head to kick around and gtfo my party asap. I work all the time and it's just a haze at this point. Wish I get any sort of days in a row off but can't ON CALL LIFE PROBLEMS. Got too much bills to bleed me dry. Scored a huge unopened thing of honey roasted turkey from the deli section for next to nothing and those mofos cost like 50-75 a pop...so I guess that makes up for the shitty upcoming weekend. I'm gonna be eating nice sammiches for the next week and a half for a steal.

I'll see if I have the patience for all three fishes or not. Sanity is a must in my life atm.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jul 13 2018, 04:22 PM
Post #739

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Oh, thanks for that 4-1-1, RicFule. I probably should have known/remembered that. But I appreciate you letting me know.

Right now I'm working on the male and females for the two fishies. Not sure which one I'm going to run with... might be Wishiwashi if only because I just put the boy in the daycare with Ditto.

I'm not sure if I can hunt all 3 for this SWSHy. I'll be lucky if I can successfully hunt one! laughing.gif... I mean... crying.gif I haven't been very successful with the SWSH as of late. If I finish one I'll probably vie for the high egg one, Alomomola.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Jul 13 2018, 08:18 PM
Post #740

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Jul 11 2018, 10:04 PM) *
What evidence did they have on you to sue? Not sure where you're from so I can't say for sure since laws differ in other countries and state by state case depending. If the States then the seller doesn't have much grounds to stand on if they sold you defective product from your earlier post. Actually... since it's at $500 then it be a small claims court case and in that case you don't need to pay for a lawyer and generally not much of a leg once again to sue. No lawyer worth their 2 cents is gonna waste time over a $500 case hence why small claims courts exist. But once again I don't know your particular case.

I've been living in North America for my entire life so far, can't afford to move. Also, since I did attempt to contact the owners of the site as well; eBay's "money back" policy has always been shitty for me and I've frankly never once received a refund. Lost a very nice keyboard a few months ago; had to get a new one since some of the keys on mine are no longer consistently working but it never arrived despite both the seller and the website stating that it did.

And off-topic, but today I got a PM stating that I've been here for 4 years. My, how time flies. And, regarding the SWSH, I never expected Alomomola to be chosen! Unfortunately I have a Splash Plate and a Spooky Plate already, so none of this month's choices will really be of any use to me. Might go for Dhelmise because it never hurts to have additional Prize Points, though.

--------------------

+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:58 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.