Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Found a Soul Dew
Giraffe A Laugh
post Feb 19 2011, 11:26 PM
Post #21

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

QUOTE(master of shadows @ Feb 19 2011, 09:20 PM) *
soul dew are 50,000 points to the shop?? now i wish i had sold mine instead of summoning it. oh well, it was a successful summon that got me my second legendary. i still need one for latios though for it's eggdex.

They use to be 50k when the site first opened back then I believe c:
it's been changed though, with the introduction of chests and whatnot the summoning items now sell for 15k c:

Is it 15? it's been so long since i've sold a summoning item I don't remember the price at the top of my head x)

ninja'd and lol 10k I see x)

This post has been edited by Giraffe A Laugh: Feb 19 2011, 11:27 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

master of shadow...
post Feb 20 2011, 01:51 AM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 125 228

dark team

QUOTE(Giraffe A Laugh @ Feb 19 2011, 11:26 PM) *
QUOTE(master of shadows @ Feb 19 2011, 09:20 PM) *
soul dew are 50,000 points to the shop?? now i wish i had sold mine instead of summoning it. oh well, it was a successful summon that got me my second legendary. i still need one for latios though for it's eggdex.

They use to be 50k when the site first opened back then I believe c:
it's been changed though, with the introduction of chests and whatnot the summoning items now sell for 15k c:

Is it 15? it's been so long since i've sold a summoning item I don't remember the price at the top of my head x)

ninja'd and lol 10k I see x)

ah, ok. i only started playing in december so i didn't know the prices used to be different before chest. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rannoch
post Feb 20 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 124 952

Active Squad

I got one from the underground yesterday and used it hoping for a latios egg and got another latias egg crazy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

PJOraindrop
post Apr 11 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 194 815

Active Squad

QUOTE(DocWorth @ Feb 19 2011, 11:25 PM) *
QUOTE(master of shadows @ Feb 20 2011, 03:20 PM) *

No, they use to be sold for 50,000. It's only 10,000. This thread is very old.

I just did the same thing! I got a Soul Dew, and I only know a little about and right now I'm to chicken to try it.
Soul Dews summon a Latias or Latios. You search in the Lab for 5 minutes, and after that five minutes it's viewable by everyone. In the first five minutes only you can find it.
You might want to wait until you have a nearly complete egg dex because you can use a repel to repel all the eggs you've found before, thus making it easier to find the summoned legendary.

--------------------

I like to glitter ball on wings with the snowflake. I think it looks cool.
+Quote Post

H1Z1
post Apr 11 2013, 06:28 PM
Post #25

Zombie Bacon
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 479

1997 Team

QUOTE(PJOraindrop @ Apr 11 2013, 07:22 PM) *
I just did the same thing! I got a Soul Dew, and I only know a little about and right now I'm to chicken to try it.
Soul Dews summon a Latias or Latios. You search in the Lab for 5 minutes, and after that five minutes it's viewable by everyone. In the first five minutes only you can find it.
You might want to wait until you have a nearly complete egg dex because you can use a repel to repel all the eggs you've found before, thus making it easier to find the summoned legendary.

Not to beat a dead thread even deader considering it's probably about to be locked in the next hour, but on top of what you stated you can also use the Summon Power pass power to make the 5 minutes into 10, just so you know.

--------------------

Looking for the Cupido Clefable
Be sure to message me if you have one to trade.

+Quote Post

Synchronise
post Apr 11 2013, 06:40 PM
Post #26

[PAPER INTENSIFIES]
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 425

Fithos Team Delta

Yeah, sorry guys. This is DEFINITELY necroposting. PJ, next time, check the timestamps on posts. Threads from 2011, of all things, can probably stay dead.

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:30 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.