Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Month of September (2022)
Darth Krytie
post Aug 31 2022, 10:09 PM
Post #1

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

Hello darlings! How is everyone? Enjoying the little tidbits of Violet and Scarlet? Congratulations to everyone who participated and/or completed this month's Scavenger Hunt! We hope everyone enjoyed the Beach Event and the new Pokémon added.

This Month's Explorations:

Deep in the Laboratory: MewTwo

Beneath the Frozen Forest: Kyurem

The Order of Terminus Cave: Zygarde

Dark Saturday: Genesect

Switch News:

In Pokémon Legends Arceus, you can receive a Shiny Baneful Fox Mask through Mystery Gift from June 22, 2022 to May 31 2023.

In Pokémon Sword and Shield, you can use the code: UM1N0KESH1N to get a Dragonite before Sept 8.

Please head on over to Jen's Community Thread for fun, conversation and speculation!

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Professor Eucaly...
post Aug 31 2022, 10:55 PM
Post #2

Not really Australian, but Koalas still bite me.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 534

GODSQUAD

Happy September! Thank you for the Beach Event - I think I did a decent job at collecting coins while also relaxing (by collecting other things.) Ironically, I think September ought be more relaxing from here on forward.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Aug 31 2022, 10:55 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 196 476

Active Squad

Well well well, what do we have here? A new SWSH theme proposal?
YUUUUP You heard it right!

From (one of) the organizers of previously SWSH themes and in association with the result in the last pre-poll thread, we present to you:

Shelltember

Amazing Infographic made by Gajeel Redfox!

And, you know what? This theme (if we get it) is also kinda thematic considering we just had a beach event... You wanna know what else happens on a beach? Well that's the place where turtles lay their eggs so... You know, it makes perfect sense, just saying...

° ~~ ~ ~~ °

Buuuuut that was all from the SWSH theme!

Now for my updates!
First things first:

Thank YOU!

Both because of the help with Mesprit which allowed me to embark in the Deoxys exploration but also...

MORE IMPORTANTLY...

BECAUSE THANKS TO THE BEACH EVENT I CAN NOW GET MY DREAM OF GETTING BLUE SOUP.
YES YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT I WILL BE CONSUMING THE BLUE SOUP SOON. Perhaps in the next NYE day when everyone is online, because I want to have them ordered alphabetically and ALL of them in ONE day.

GOD THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF MY LONG-LASTING GOALS SINCE LIKE FOREVER AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY HERE. ALL THAT HARD WORK I HAD WITH THE MAIL, AND THE COINS AND EVERYTHING AND NOW I CAN FINALLY TASTE THEM ALL, I'M BOTH CRYING AND LAUGHING.

God, sorry it's just something I'm really proud of :'D

My Arceus hunt is also taking a hit, but oh well. I miiiiight have enough time to get a full box this year, probably. Maybe. I will try. BUT in the meantime I will keep trying to get that elusive shiny I'm hunting! o/
One step at a time... One step at a time... grin.gif

° ~~ ~ ~~ °

--------------------
Look at friend please cat.gif

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

Shinies of 2020: 112 (click to show)

Shinies of 2021: 130 (click to show)

Shinies of 2022 (click to show)

Special Achievements (click to show)

+Quote Post

ThunderMoss
post Aug 31 2022, 10:59 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 440

Active Squad

I found lots of treasures on the beach last month and thanks to the high activity levels hatched a bunch of eggies.

I look forward though to the weather cooling a bit to spend some more time outdoors among the trees.

Happy September everyone!

Regards,
-TM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Isla de Monte Cr...
post Sep 1 2022, 12:17 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 612

Active Squad

Happy September! Looks like I'm going to be waiting a while for Insatiably Curious since I need three of the explorations from this month

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cytosine
post Sep 1 2022, 07:23 AM
Post #6

shloop
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 37 706

swabbies

September is the best month.

There was a new pokemon added? that's news to me.

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Sep 1 2022, 02:29 PM
Post #7

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

Happy September! Boy does time fly. I have to plan out how to use all the excess coins I accumulated, lol. I guess that's a good problem to have.

Hope everyone enjoys the upcoming SWSH, whatever it may be!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Myou
post Sep 1 2022, 04:56 PM
Post #8

You can't scare me... I'm a Preschool Teacher~!
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 182

~My Team~

The beach event was really enjoyable with the exp boost; I think this was the first time I didn't need to min-max by figuring out what I wanted the most from the shop (usually the shiny vouchers), how much it would all cost, how much I needed to earn per day to meet that cost by the end of the event, what the lowest maturity eggs for the event were, and how much of a buffer I needed to create on multiplier days to not fall behind on non-multiplier days (where I previously struggled to hatch more than 50 eggs even with copious clicking). I was able to grab whatever qualified and click as my schedule allowed while still meeting my daily quota, plus some extra to get a couple of goodies I didn't expect to have the funds for.

Now to complete the Arceus exploration, then decide between the Mewtwo, Kyurem, and Zygarde explorations.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eryth Violet
post Sep 1 2022, 07:38 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 400

Shiny

Beach Event was a lot of fun! Definitely my most profitable event by far, and everything moved at a really enjoyable pace. It also seems like more people enjoyed it compared to past events. Would like to see future events done similarly.

--------------------

hi kingis
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:37 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.