Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Groups Moderation

If you create a new group, it will not appear instantly. Your thread must first be approved by a moderator. Do not try and repost it!

38 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Malachite Mages, SWSH!
Lumpy Oatmeal
post Feb 1 2016, 02:13 PM
Post #141

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 89 655

Active Squad

No luck getting Shiny Mr. Moon. But I did get cleffa and staryu so oh wells.

Totally mad the prize was larvitar and not snowman munchlax sad.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Feb 1 2016, 03:51 PM
Post #142

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 196 476

Active Squad

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Feb 1 2016, 04:35 AM) *
Speaking of which, I'm going to start breeding the new Lunar Larvitar for a bit, so if anyone wants/needs one I'm happy to release one for you. Likewise for Snowman Munchalx wink.gif

I might need want to take your offer with Snowman Munchlax. I really like the design.

For the GWSH, is it obligatory to post the shiny Pokemon here? Sorry, it's just that I don't actually want to have Unique Views or Views... It's kind of lame for me to say that, I was just wondering if there was some way around that rule? I mean, that way I could participate in the GWSH...

I really need that Shiny Voucher, though.
I mean, technically, one could unlock the Good Luck achievement with one of those vouchers, don't they?
Anyone knows about that? (That might be the only way I could get the achievement... sweat.gif )

Also, I released 24 level 100 Pokiis, so if you want 1, I suggest to check periodically the Safari Zone. I'm proud to say that I've released 144 level 100 Pokiis out there (6 full boxes) and each one of them have a new home.

--------------------
Look at friend please cat.gif

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

Shinies of 2020: 112 (click to show)

Shinies of 2021: 130 (click to show)

Shinies of 2022 (click to show)

Special Achievements (click to show)

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Feb 2 2016, 04:53 AM
Post #143

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Rookie Roo @ Feb 2 2016, 04:51 AM) *
I might need want to take your offer with Snowman Munchlax. I really like the design.

I have two Snowman Munchlax now ready to release. We can organise a time for me to release them if you want one ^_^.gif
QUOTE(Rookie Roo @ Feb 2 2016, 04:51 AM) *
For the GWSH, is it obligatory to post the shiny Pokemon here? Sorry, it's just that I don't actually want to have Unique Views or Views... It's kind of lame for me to say that, I was just wondering if there was some way around that rule? I mean, that way I could participate in the GWSH...

Fair enough. If you don't want any views, maybe you could take a screen capture of the Pokemon (including the time it was hatched) and post the screencap. Otherwise posting the link to the Pokemon rather than the actual image link might work. Let me try: http://gpx.plus/info/fPWsv. I'll see if that gained my Pokemon any views after I post this wink.gif

Edit: Okay, posting the link to the Pokemon and clicking on it does not give it any view or unique views, if you're more comfortable doing that instead of posting the image. You're also more than welcome to PM it to me if you didn't want to post it here. I just want to sight everyone's GWSH Pokemon somehow to make sure they fit the requirements and were hatched in the time frame ^_^.gif

This post has been edited by eevee64: Feb 2 2016, 04:59 AM

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Feb 3 2016, 04:20 AM
Post #144

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Thanks eevee.
And yeah, please. I really need a Snowman in my life right now.

Also, mind if I do a test of my own?
http://gpx.plus/info/cAboI
Also, the GWSH hasn't started yet, right?

If it hasn't, then yikes. I just hatched a shiny Cleffa (and it's male!).
Apparently, it's one of my faster hunts: 54 egg on my 3rd day of hunting it.
And I don't know if I should be really excited right now that I just have to find another shiny Cleffa and I would have all the Living Shiny Dex entry for that Pokemon, or I should feel bad because I wouldn't have any excuse to hunt for'em and get coins faster...

And now that I mentioned that, how is everyone going with coins? And with life?
I just got back to school today and... I really don't know why I'm still here in the site when its WAAY past my sleep hours (that is if I truly intend to pay attention to my classes... sweat.gif ).

--------------------

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

+Quote Post

watchingmidnight
post Feb 3 2016, 08:22 AM
Post #145

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 229 467

Active Squad

I have 105 coins so far and I'm #17 on the site for coins gathered, that's exciting for me.
I'm probably on gpx more than I should be, but I tend to egg click while reading papers, and I have a lot of papers to read right now.

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Feb 3 2016, 09:55 AM
Post #146

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

@Rookie Roo, nah the GWSH hasn't started yet wink.gif I'll post information about it in the second half of this post.

I have 43 coins at the moment. I started shiny hunts for a few red/pink/white Pokemon I wanted to hunt, so I'm just focussing on them for the time being. I have two more days of work, then I have pretty much the rest of the month off before I move back up to uni again. So hopefully plenty of time for me to hatch some shinies, and maybe even do another Death of the World run ^_^.gif

----

GWSH info!

- will start on Friday the 5th and end Monday the 29th at midnight, server time
- running with the same theme as the GPXplus anniversary event, the goal will be to hatch as many pink, red or white Pokemon's shinies as possible!
- this means that the dex colour entry of your Pokemon has to be pink, red or white NOT the shiny Pokemon has to look pink, red or white
- it is entirely optional whether you want to participate
- the Pokemon does not have to be recorded in your shine recorder, any random pink, red or white Pokemon's shiny you hatch within the time period is acceptable
- you must post the shiny here in the group, or a link to the shiny, if you are participating in the hunt and want me to add it to your tally
- there is no sign up for the hunt, just start posting your shinies!
- the user/s at the end of the hunt who've hatched the most shinies will receive a Sky Gift prize from me (number of Sky Gifts given, and second and third place prizes will be determined after the hunt, based on participation and number of shinies hatched)

If anything is unclear or if anyone has any questions about the GWSH, feel free to ask! ^_^.gif

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Forceman
post Feb 3 2016, 01:58 PM
Post #147

THE Forcey Man
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 691

Nothingness~

Just hatched a Sh. Igglybuff, wish it counted. DX Anyway, I'll be hunting down those theme-colored shinies. Good luck to everyone!

--------------------

Quotes (click to show)

Steam: Forceman
Wii U: Forceman
3DS: 3840-7823-3101
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Feb 4 2016, 10:22 AM
Post #148

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

We have a new group member! Welcome to Shiny Dragonite grin.gif

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

mage
post Feb 4 2016, 11:24 PM
Post #149

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 131 214

Active Squad

Hey, this is Daydream! I changed my username just a few minutes ago, haha. Might wanna reflect that in the member list.

Also, I was able to get a Shiny Cleffa the last day of SWSH! I've had a total of 5 Shiny Cleffa by now, I think. It's my lucky shiny. In fact, I just hatched one earlier today when I was hatching for coins. Too bad we couldn't take the lead at all. ;_;

I'm excited for the GWSH, though. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about it. Good luck to everyone!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shiny Dragonite
post Feb 5 2016, 02:12 AM
Post #150

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 165 894

Legion of Dragons

Hi everyone!

I may not post very often due to chronic shyness but I'm going to try!

I have hunts for Magikarp, Charmander, Porygon and Cleffa going right now for the coin event and the GWSH. I hope I get something before the end of the month. This is my first time doing more than one hunt at a time so we'll see how it goes - especially since I seem to have horrible shiny luck.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Feb 5 2016, 04:35 AM
Post #151

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

The GWSH has started!! Good luck to everyone! grin.gif I almost forgot it was Friday today haha where has the week gone :P

I'm struggling to find the red/pink/white Pokemon I'm shiny hunting in the Shelter, so I'll probably end up just getting random ones :P I feel like making some new banners, so I'll do up a February themed Malachite Mages one this weekend cat.gif

QUOTE(Reject @ Feb 5 2016, 12:24 PM) *
Hey, this is Daydream! I changed my username just a few minutes ago, haha. Might wanna reflect that in the member list.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know! I'll change that in the members list now ^_^.gif

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

watchingmidnight
post Feb 5 2016, 11:31 AM
Post #152

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Seriously though, I feel like everybody's in the same boat of "I started a shiny hunt, but I can't find any, so let's go for random ones."
The worst is that I have an exploration task that asks for some of the shinies i'm hunting for and I can't even find their eggs in the shelter right now Dx

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Feb 5 2016, 11:38 PM
Post #153

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

It's sad...even with Honey+ activated it still barely finds any eggs I'm shiny hunting noes.gif I'm breeding Rufflet and Fletchling eggs at the moment, and the ones I don't claim from the Daycare are getting grabbed pretty quick as soon as they hit the Shelter.

--

Edit: Welcome to our newest member, Uzii! grin.gif

This post has been edited by eevee64: Feb 6 2016, 12:14 AM

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

watchingmidnight
post Feb 6 2016, 12:24 AM
Post #154

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Got my first GWSH Shiny grin.gif

I almost never breed anything other than for novelties, but I gave up for now and am breeding Rotom's.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Uzii
post Feb 6 2016, 01:20 AM
Post #155

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 211

the home squad.

Hello, and thank you for the welcome! I've never really used a forum before, so please bear with me and my lack of experience... feel free to just facepalm.gif me haha!

I haven't really been paying much attention to the events going on here... hatching red, pink, and white Pokémon, is it? None of the ones I'm currently hunting for right now fit the bill, but I guess I'll just grab some random eggs when I can't find my eggs in the shelter. It looks like I'm not the only one having trouble finding eggs in the Shelter, even with Honey+. pinch.gif

This post has been edited by Uzii: Feb 6 2016, 01:21 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Feb 6 2016, 11:11 AM
Post #156

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sweet, new members!

More people to talk to, yay!

I'm hunting for Cleffa, Flabebe White and Magikarp... But those 2 spaces were the only ones I had left. I'm also hunting for more Cherubis and Furfrous (which I have already 2 shinies, but I am too bad at the Battle system that I lose really badly and can't seem to get a single comb... *glares at Blue* Anyone has any advice?).

I hope everyone is doing ok.
I don't know if I already said it, but I am back to college and I'm DYING. Hopefully, I've been able to earn about 200 coins and I'm at #69, so I really don't want to know how many coins do the #1 has. I mean, just wow.

I also hope to get in my hands a beautiful shiny voucher. Teehee.
I'm silently rooting for everyone to get it as well. woot.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

NoteNatural
post Feb 6 2016, 12:06 PM
Post #157

Flowing Down Gift
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 341

My favorites

Welcome new members Shiny Dragonite and Uzii. Congrats on the shiny watchingmidnight. For the Anniversary I started hunting Cleffa, Zangoose, and Fletchling. Other then that last one been finding them been pretty easy, but Zan has almost 200 users breeding them and Clef almost 100 so my biggest issue is shelter grabs, prematures, and too lazy to click to get more shelter grabs. I have 191 coins tho, so I think I'm doing pretty decent right now.

--------------------
+Quote Post

mage
post Feb 6 2016, 04:06 PM
Post #158

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 131 214

Active Squad

Off to a great start for the GWSH with this precious little baby!

--------------------

+Quote Post

NoteNatural
post Feb 6 2016, 07:35 PM
Post #159

Flowing Down Gift
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 341

My favorites

My first shiny for the GWSH ^-^
Also pretty sure I got the skygifts from eevee64 for the SWSH, wanted to say thanks ^-^ got 4 pokechest, 1 flame orb, 1 escape rope, and 2 honeys

This post has been edited by Kaitou Kid: Feb 6 2016, 09:11 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Uzii
post Feb 6 2016, 11:36 PM
Post #160

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 211

the home squad.

Well I didn't expect... two shinies today.

While this was a pleasant surprise, especially I've been planning on looking for a shiny Swirlix, I have to say I'm kinda miffed that I missed out on a Splash Shard. Really like that Water-type Arceus... shakefist.gif

On a side note, Kwarkpudding, I've been collecting Bottle Caps for the Curio Collecter achievement. If you'd like, would you like me to gift them to you after I've reached 50? oh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:28 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.