Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 vs 3 - Battle!
Not Gizmo
post Dec 4 2010, 03:08 PM
Post #1

it's not a trolley
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 115 631

*splahes about*

EDIT - school and a spriting project is getting in the way, and im becoming even more and more busy, so im not accepting any more battles, sorry~

im slowly starting to get bored as the days of winter pass by. somebody please battle me. u~u
you can either battle me with the DS (i have Soul Silver) or in PBR (Pokemon Battle Revolution). a few simple rules to keep in mind though:

Rules ~
- this will be a 3 vs 3, level 50 pokemon battle, just like in PBR if you were doing random wifi battles, so if your planning on battling me with the DS, im going to set it so that our pokemon are set to level 50, regardless of your pokemon's level. just sayin. (same thing goes in PBR).
- no hacked pokemon, please! i hate hacked pokemon and i don't like cheating.
- Evasion Clause; meaning no Sand Attack, Double Team (ESPECIALLY Double Team), ect...
and that also includes items that decrease accuracy, such as Brightpowder for an example.
- any kind of pokemon, shape and form, is allowed, and any item is allowed (basicly, ANYTHING is allowed, except evasion moves and cheating/hacking).

Notes ~
- unless its PBR, i don't want to know what pokemon you are going to use; lets make it a little secretive battle, please!
- im actually not going to use any Uber pokemon. out of the 3 pokemon im going to use (as classified by Smogon), one of my pokemon is NU, the second one is UU, and my third one is OU.
- also, out of my 3 pokemon, one of them does not have any EVs, the second has a pretty fair amount of EVs (about 50% of them), and the third one has almost all of his EVs and is almost fully EV trained (about 95%).
- though this doesnt really mean anything, i have never registered an FC on PBR and never battled with a friend on PBR *is lonely and barely has any friends* :c

my PBR FC: 1076-7537-5196
my SS FC: 0303-6453-3804

please, remember to include your FC, and state what game it is, when posting and challenging me to a battle. afterwords, we can set up a time to battle, based on the GPX+ server time (we might battle instantly or very soon, because im gonna be pretty open this weekend and the following week). if you want, you can PM me instead of posting here.

good luck!~

This post has been edited by Yogi: Jan 20 2011, 11:13 PM

--------------------

.: x :.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ZXNova
post Dec 13 2010, 04:12 PM
Post #2

15 and still playing Pokemon!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 111

My favs

Yes, I would like to battle you. And for evasion clause, that means no Brightpowder?

Also, I'm usin' Platinum.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Not Gizmo
post Dec 19 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #3

it's not a trolley
Group Icon

*splahes about*

QUOTE(ZXNova @ Dec 13 2010, 04:12 PM) *
Yes, I would like to battle you. And for evasion clause, that means no Brightpowder?

Also, I'm usin' Platinum.

(crap, sorry, i havent been online for a while).

yeah, that includes brightpowder and that other incense item that decreases accuracy (forgot what its called). so no, none of those.

i guess ill just PM you this then; hopefully your still up to battle.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Silver Dragoness
post Dec 19 2010, 04:46 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 113 953

Active Squad

I'd love to battle you! I use SS, my username is Mini and my friend code is 4598 6418 1618.
Just as a question: Wi-Fi battles give your pokemon exp, don't they? I'm not sure about this since I've never done a Wi-Fi battle before (sorry to ask)
+Quote Post

Not Gizmo
post Dec 19 2010, 08:27 PM
Post #5

it's not a trolley
Group Icon

*splahes about*

QUOTE(Silver Dragoness @ Dec 19 2010, 04:46 PM) *
I'd love to battle you! I use SS, my username is Mini and my friend code is 4598 6418 1618.
Just as a question: Wi-Fi battles give your pokemon exp, don't they? I'm not sure about this since I've never done a Wi-Fi battle before (sorry to ask)

no, your pokemon sont gain any experience when doing any kind of battle on wifi.
ill PM you with my FC and further details.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ZXNova
post Jan 12 2011, 07:45 AM
Post #6

15 and still playing Pokemon!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 111

My favs

Sorry for the very late response. *Haven't been on in a while* So, I think I could battle you today or tomorrow. My FC is on my Profile, My name is KEIJI, and I'm usin' Platinum.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Feralninja
post Jan 18 2011, 12:48 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 74 598

Active

I will also battle you. I'm using soulsilver as well, and like you I won't use any ubers.
Name: Cole
FC: 3310 2276 6350

--------------------
The banner of my novella: Blazing Heart (sequel in progress)

An author is someone who never left their imaginary friends behind.

Please click
+Quote Post

Kumo987
post Jan 20 2011, 08:41 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 124 554

Active Squad

i'll battle you happy.gif
I have an ancient pokemon but I hope you don't mind happy.gif They're all around lv 50 so it shouldn't be a problem

--------------------
+Quote Post

Not Gizmo
post Jan 20 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #9

it's not a trolley
Group Icon

*splahes about*

thanks for the battles and such, but i have been getting very busy lately, so i am unable to battle anymore, for quite some time, at the least (i never even got to battle with ZXNova).

sorry~

ill update the first post and let you all know.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:38 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.